• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi continued to lead Kuroh to her place. It was a little bit far since it was kind of on the outskirts of the city.

''Kinda. Just on the outskirts of the city.''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh smirked slightly and replied as he continued to walk beside Himeragi♆...

“ Well, a good walk after a good meal is rather soothing, don't ya think?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Walking with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh smirked slightly and replied as he continued to walk beside Himeragi♆...

“ Well, a good walk after a good meal is rather soothing, don't ya think?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi nodded in agreement. She spoke before she smiled at hugged Kuroh's arm, getting closer to him.

''Yeah~''

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi nodded in agreement. She spoke before she smiled at hugged Kuroh's arm, getting closer to him.

''Yeah~''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh smiled and continued walking, his eyes soon fixing on the sidewalk infront of them♆...

“ So do you live alone, or do you have any house-mates?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Walking with Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

((well I mean... the dude woulden't be like important to CROSS... I'll leave it up to you. besides, if she attacks Jack that could be kind of fun too XDDD ))

Jack shrugged before sighing and boredly waved his hands around as he spoke. "Well first off, let me correct you on one thing. Yes i did create a large organization that has dominated the criminal world for the past decade or so, and yes we did some pretty nasty things, and yes they're still doing some pretty nasty things. But. I've already left that organization. And before you start thinking it was because of conscience or some bull shit, you're quite wrong. Simply put, I got bored. Now I wish to create a new organization and take control of this city. Think of it as more of a gang than a job, like the yakuza or the mob or the cartels. That kind of thing. I want to do it in style to. Why you might ask? Once again, I'm bored. So dont associate me with my old organization anymore. As for this Markis Darthwell, who I might assume is the father who experimented on you. But If he worked for the CROSS, to be honest, I have no idea. There were many two bit "criminal" scientists seeking funding and the usage of CROSS' name in exchange for the results of their research, and I didnt bother to learn every lowly associate's name and history. Obviously he didn't manage to achieve much if he did work for us, because I have never heard of him before. And if you try to say he created you, at the time many other associates of the company were having far greater success in creating abilities in others, in far greater numbers. As for why I want you, I honestly dont know, I guess you just caught my eye."

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa started laughing lowly before she raised her head, tears in her eyes before she breathed in and out deeply, wiping a tear away, "Oh, that was rich," She said before she breathed out one final laugh. She looked back at Jack and sighed, "Look, i have no intention of working for you, or even be associated with you, at all. Still, i do know someone who may be interested, they have a stronger set of abilities than mine, wait, make that two people. Caspian De Sol and Zac Crimson Black, two people who are farely known in there respectful places," She said as she turned towards the door, blood flowing down her arm and pulling the door open, she stood there with the door open, "If you want to know more, i'll tell you, but i need a coffee," She said with a plain smile before she made an oh expression, "Oh, and if you don't mind, please fix the door, it takes usually a month for the person to get here," She said before walking inside. 

(( So gonna make Zac a part in your "Plans" if you don't mind, don't use Caspian just yet as i am waiting for @LunaCrosby and i feel it would be mean if i just throw our interaction out the window, @Wicked Jester ))

Rosalie nodded in understanding as she had still been glancing through some book titles "Ah, right..." She did find it quite odd that he'd forget what his favourite book was about, even if it had been years and years. Her thoughts didn't linger on that long about that as Zac had caught out exactly what she was thinking about. She looked over her shoulder at him with glowing cheeks. She kept forgetting he could tap into her thoughts at any given time. Good thing she wasn't thinking of anything weird... "O-Okay, I will..." She answered with a somewhat sheepish smile.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small smile before lightly kissing her, "That would be a nice surprise..." He said reffering to her thoughts, he gave another small laugh before he stood up straight, "So, we going to research about vampires? Or read The Art Of War?" He said smiling, already knowing her choice, he looked around the bookshelves quickly, a lot of memories flooding back in before his smile grew slightly. @Nona

Mora Felist - Angel

Character Profile:

Name: Mora Felist

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Standing: Neutral

Current Residence: No one knows. 

High School Year: Junior (3rd year)

Race: Seraphim

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.
  • Feeling incapable and/or helpless.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

Mora strode in after pulling open the large double doors of the front of the school. She'd done well to avoid any interactions on the grounds outside but, it would be harder to do so inside. It was Mora's first day at the school but, not her first day of school. Circumstances and all... 

Thankfully, though, the temperature was mild and the sun hid behind the clouds. Little did it matter, though, as she was destined to stay in doors for the duration of the day. Mora was not particularly fond of school.. Classes.. Confinement. But, her vessel was all kinds of bubbly for the events ahead. Mora had the hardest time keeping her attitude in check but, she did it for the sake of her partner. She wore a robe, of sorts. White in color with touches of red and gold which all was strangely complimentary to the red tint to her hair and eyes. Not very angelic, one would argue, but anyone would know when Mora was inhabiting her vessel by the white in the center of her eyes. White.. Purity. Light. That was her argument, frustrating as it was. Mora didn't think she needed to justify her choices but time and time again she was asked to- to the point her answers became mechanical, cold, and automatic.

She pushed forward, posture tall and her strut more like a glide. Despite her small frame, she did little to actually hide herself as she walked through the main hall towards the front office to get her schedule and locker assignment. Mora let her eyes slide along the students filling the halls. What a choice time for her to walk in... Not during a class so the place was much less packed. No, she had to come between classes when everyone was in the largest hurry to get from point A to point B.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa started laughing lowly before she raised her head, tears in her eyes before she breathed in and out deeply, wiping a tear away, "Oh, that was rich," She said before she breathed out one final laugh. She looked back at Jack and sighed, "Look, i have no intention of working for you, or even be associated with you, at all. Still, i do know someone who may be interested, they have a stronger set of abilities than mine, wait, make that two people. Caspian De Sol and Zac Crimson Black, two people who are farely known in there respectful places," She said as she turned towards the door, blood flowing down her arm and pulling the door open, she stood there with the door open, "If you want to know more, i'll tell you, but i need a coffee," She said with a plain smile before she made an oh expression, "Oh, and if you don't mind, please fix the door, it takes usually a month for the person to get here," She said before walking inside. 

(( So gonna make Zac a part in your "Plans" if you don't mind, don't use Caspian just yet as i am waiting for @LunaCrosby and i feel it would be mean if i just throw our interaction out the window, @Wicked Jester ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small smile before lightly kissing her, "That would be a nice surprise..." He said reffering to her thoughts, he gave another small laugh before he stood up straight, "So, we going to research about vampires? Or read The Art Of War?" He said smiling, already knowing her choice, he looked around the bookshelves quickly, a lot of memories flooding back in before his smile grew slightly. @Nona

A nice surprise huh. For him maybe, while she'd be endlessly embarrassed. She had to clear her mind before she thought of something weird simply because she was thinking on what would count as weird. Even visibly shaking her head a little as she sorted her thoughts out. Luckily his question made her mind drift elsewhere after a bit. "Well..." She didn't know anything about war, nor did she honestly need to at that moment, maybe she'd read that book some other time, but at right now, she had a lot of questions, thoughts and doubts that reading up on or being told would surely drive away. "I'd like to know more about your kind... If that's okay" she said, smiling lightly.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh smiled and continued walking, his eyes soon fixing on the sidewalk infront of them♆...

“ So do you live alone, or do you have any house-mates?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi just replied as they walked.

''No. It's just me and Kristako that live there.''

A nice surprise huh. For him maybe, while she'd be endlessly embarrassed. She had to clear her mind before she thought of something weird simply because she was thinking on what would count as weird. Even visibly shaking her head a little as she sorted her thoughts out. Luckily his question made her mind drift elsewhere after a bit. "Well..." She didn't know anything about war, nor did she honestly need to at that moment, maybe she'd read that book some other time, but at right now, she had a lot of questions, thoughts and doubts that reading up on or being told would surely drive away. "I'd like to know more about your kind... If that's okay" she said, smiling lightly.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac simply smiled before he lightly kissed Rosalie. He raised his head back up still smiling before he laughed lightly, "Sure, so. The best books i know of are about ten floors up, walk or portal?" He said before lightly laughing, he gazed down the bookshelves, someone placing a book back before walking away. (( @Nona Sorry short, also sorry late reply ;~; ))

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi just replied as they walked.

''No. It's just me and Kristako that live there.''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh nodded and replied, shortly before his icy irises looked up ahead, taking note of the crossroad intersection that approached with each step♆...

“ Oh, okay. Wouldn't it be more convenient to live closer to town? It'd take less time to get to school and such~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Walking with Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 185540

...≭Haruo's eyebrows remained raised in confusion as he replied to Lance, shortly before he looked off into the distance, his eyes soon landing on a pair who were still in the courtyard. His eyes switched from the male who stood on the ground, to the other male who seemed to be sat ontop of a rooftop. From his brief observation, he could surmise that they were having a conversation. On closer look, Haruo recognised the man sitting down. He spoke≭...

“ Your world is so weird.. Dad? ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Confused.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

Lance blinked, wondering what on earth Haruo was talking about when he looked up at the roof and notticed the two other people there. Then tilting her head she murmured aloud, "Doesn't he look a bit different than earlier?" Then breaking her train of thought off there she turned back to Haruo. "Anyway, make up your mind as to what we're doing maestro idiota."

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 180560

...≭Haruo laughed lightly and replied to Lance as she began to walk away≭...

“ Hey, you have to do whatever I say, right? After all, there was no rules as to how I would treat you~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh nodded and released a small laugh, shortly before he replied♆...

“ Yeah, that would probably be it~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, eating his food.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

...ΨKenji smiled as Lumina spoke to him, his thoughts remaining on the conversation at hand. He recalled reading most of the books in the library, along with the stuff he'd been taught while in the Throne World. From the information he had, he knew that phoenixes were inherently proud of their lineage, and that feeling may have awakened in Lumina. His thoughts then switched to the other information he had on Phoenixes, one that he wouldn't share with Lumina just yet. Returning from his thoughts, he replied to his pair, smiling with each word he spoke. He then held out the large box of popcorn as the movie began to playΨ...

“ Of course I would!~ I'd do anything for you, honey~ Want one?~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

OOC

Sorry about the short replies, I'm rather busy right now.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.postimage{
border: solid 3px #b3b300;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width:90%;}

#akiratitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 4% 0}

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
border: solid 3px #b3b300;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.desc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#b3b300;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;}

.speech{
font-size:14px;
margin:2%;

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;
font-size:14px;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;

ua60aLE.jpg

tumblr_nqm4j524B01tjehr9o2_500.gif

Of course he'd be willing to help her. What kind of silly question was that? They were pairs, and pairs would do anything, or go to any length, to help one another. Obviously Lumina wasn't thinking straight at the moment, getting all emotional about spilling her thoughts out. In a movie theater of all places. It was a relief to hear that he'd help out, because maybe she'd actually find where she was from. It was such an unknown in her life for so long, really most of her life was an unknown, so it was nice to finally maybe know something about her life. And to have it be something so important as her family? That was a good place to start.

Lumina finally managed a smile, a teary one at that, looking up at her pair before leaning to kiss him on the cheek to show her appreciation. "Thank you Kenji. I love you." She leaned back, wiping her eyes and leaning into the crook of his arm as the movie started. Seeing that he offered her some popcorn, the Phoenix nodded, taking a handful as she settled into him and turned her attention toward the screen. "I'd love some popcorn~"

--Achilles--

Hearing his girlfriends name being uttered by another male sent a shiver and charge down his spine. Not only did he call to her, he was inappropriately familiar with her. This was two hits to his pride, and a third would be repaid with blood. "Hello, stranger. What business do you have with her?" he asked, every word filled with the heat of his passion. There was no other way to respond in this situation as some random man comes into the territory of another man with his lover. But Achilles knew in the back of his mind that any fight at this point would most likely be his last, given his current condition and level of thinking being throttled and clouded by the aches and pains he was currently suffering. However, everything felt a touch too warm, almost..motherly. "Mom!" he swore under his breath...

@Roman

@Lumina

After searching for about an hour, Han began to feel the energy of two other's. Through his entire search, that's what he's been using to look for her, but something told him not to go as it most likely isn't her, then again he wished to help before continuing his search. Making his way towards these people, he walked pass the class of the teacher who called him, but he made no time to stop. Han soon found himself standing outside the infirmary, and before stepping inside, he took a deep breath. "Okay..." He said to himself as he went into the room, only to see his sister... And some guy. As much as he wanted to question her about this dude, he was more worried about his sister. Normally he'd heal her, but he himself wasn't at full power as of lately for some reason. "K-Kanon...? Kanon w-what happened?" He asked, stumbling over his words. Han knew the school had training classes and all that, but for her to end up here... That was unacceptable. 

Kanon had sat up, trying to cover herself up a bit with the hospital gown, but the backwards-ness of the garment was making that difficult. She felt exposed, sore, confused, and vulnerable. The gown did nothing to hide any of her scars, to her worry. Where were her clothes? She had to cover up before- it was then that she heard someone walk into the infirmary. Her eyes widened to see her own brother walking into the room, completely freezing at the sight. Covering up would do nothing now. He could see everything. The bruising around her ankles and wrists and on her face, the intentional cut marks turned scars around her chest and privates, and the nasty scar on her thigh from where Achilles' tail had pierced her thigh. She stared wide eyed, barely able to get any words out. "B-brother..." it had been a while since she had called him that, showing just how vulnerable and exposed she really was at the moment. Her eyes started coming to tears, not even sure what to tell him. Or Achilles. This was bad. Really really bad. For so many reasons. Oh no.

@Roman 

((Mobile isn't tagging Jofune, but I replied to him.))

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh nodded and replied, shortly before his icy irises looked up ahead, taking note of the crossroad intersection that approached with each step♆...

“ Oh, okay. Wouldn't it be more convenient to live closer to town? It'd take less time to get to school and such~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi nodded before she spoke.

''True. But that house was more affordable than the houses that are closer.''

Elisa Darthwell

(( @Wicked Jester ))

Of course he'd be willing to help her. What kind of silly question was that? They were pairs, and pairs would do anything, or go to any length, to help one another. Obviously Lumina wasn't thinking straight at the moment, getting all emotional about spilling her thoughts out. In a movie theater of all places. It was a relief to hear that he'd help out, because maybe she'd actually find where she was from. It was such an unknown in her life for so long, really most of her life was an unknown, so it was nice to finally maybe know something about her life. And to have it be something so important as her family? That was a good place to start.

Lumina finally managed a smile, a teary one at that, looking up at her pair before leaning to kiss him on the cheek to show her appreciation. "Thank you Kenji. I love you." She leaned back, wiping her eyes and leaning into the crook of his arm as the movie started. Seeing that he offered her some popcorn, the Phoenix nodded, taking a handful as she settled into him and turned her attention toward the screen. "I'd love some popcorn~"

((Just gonna drop this here XDD

tumblr_inline_oct6zqWNVL1t8rfm7_500.gif))

Zenya White

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

Zenya began to wonder. What did Talia like about her? She soon looked at Talia and grinned a little bit before asking as they walked.

''Hey Talia, just curious, what do you like about me?''

Talia join d and blushed lightly, looking down at her feet as she walked alongside Zenya. What did she like about her? Well there was a few things, but now that dhe gave it some thought, would a relationship like that even be okay? Talia had been brushing off the idea of her parents getting angry at her for falling in love with Zenya, but for some reason, it hit her now. "W-Well... I like you for you Zenya.... Everything about you... Even if you evil or whatever before we met... You've changed..."

Kanon had sat up, trying to cover herself up a bit with the hospital gown, but the backwards-ness of the garment was making that difficult. She felt exposed, sore, confused, and vulnerable. The gown did nothing to hide any of her scars, to her worry. Where were her clothes? She had to cover up before- it was then that she heard someone walk into the infirmary. Her eyes widened to see her own brother walking into the room, completely freezing at the sight. Covering up would do nothing now. He could see everything. The bruising around her ankles and wrists and on her face, the intentional cut marks turned scars around her chest and privates, and the nasty scar on her thigh from where Achilles' tail had pierced her thigh. She stared wide eyed, barely able to get any words out. "B-brother..." it had been a while since she had called him that, showing just how vulnerable and exposed she really was at the moment. Her eyes started coming to tears, not even sure what to tell him. Or Achilles. This was bad. Really really bad. For so many reasons. Oh no.

@Roman 

Han frowned and looked down at the ground, finding it hard to see his sister in such a state. This made him worry about their sister's state as well. He balled his fingers into a fist, "Why are you here? Why are you all bruised up?" He asked, completely ignoring Achilles. He would acknowledge his presence if his sister wasn't so beat up. "Were you hurt like this all this time and didn't choose to tell me? If not me, even dad should have known." He said, running a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry I'm not even allowing you to speak... I'm internally panicking here... But just... What the absolute hell..." Han then turned his attention to Achilles. "And who are you? Why are you in bed with my sister?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Elisa Darthwell

Zac Crimson Black

tumblr_o1087xMjv51rikp86o3_400.gif

Jack laughed and smirked before calmly waving his hand, the cache case on the table with the money in it vanishing, and the spring of the door handle returning to its proper place. Then walking calmly towards he, Jack stood in front of Elisa and smiled leaning in far two close to what could be considered one's personal space as he spoke to her. "Alright, I'll check into them for now, but I still want you. And as you can already guess, I'm not a guy who takes no for an answer, so I'll be back to call upon you in the future. I hope your answer will have changed by then." Then turning he walked out of the door and out of the Cage at a brisk pace, not bothering to look behind him as he walked, off in a random direction, knowing that if Ai wanted to see him, she would just appear on his phone again. Continuing to walk, Jack began to scroll threw the school's files on students and the structures that AI had gotten him the files on, debating who to check up on next.

((I'm gonna check up on another character in the RP, then I may come back to you. sorry bro, but I'm tryin to spread out my interactions with him XDD ))

(( @The Royal Keen I dont remember where your last post was and i know I owe you one... I remember we were in a cake shop and junshi was really uncomfortable with Rael.. thats about all I remember. What you wanna do? I mean we can drop the interaction, or I could have Rael coming back from the bathroom or something and restarting our encounter.))

Talia join d and blushed lightly, looking down at her feet as she walked alongside Zenya. What did she like about her? Well there was a few things, but now that dhe gave it some thought, would a relationship like that even be okay? Talia had been brushing off the idea of her parents getting angry at her for falling in love with Zenya, but for some reason, it hit her now. "W-Well... I like you for you Zenya.... Everything about you... Even if you evil or whatever before we met... You've changed..."

Zenya White

Zenya listened to Talia paying close attention. She seemed to have not a definite answer. But it seems that love wasn't carved into stone. She smiled before she patted her head.

''I see..well, I'll try to give you all of me. That sound okay with you?''

Zenya White

Zenya listened to Talia paying close attention. She seemed to have not a definite answer. But it seems that love wasn't carved into stone. She smiled before she patted her head.

''I see..well, I'll try to give you all of me. That sound okay with you?''

(((( Definitely isn't set in stone. I realized the whole, 'first love' thing hardly works out. Hopefully they get a shot at it so let's see where this takes us :pp )))) 

Talia nodded a little before sighing quietly, "Sounds perfect." She said softly. "And thank you... For being you. Thats just the way I like you." She said with a smile. 

@Roman 

Han frowned and looked down at the ground, finding it hard to see his sister in such a state. This made him worry about their sister's state as well. He balled his fingers into a fist, "Why are you here? Why are you all bruised up?" He asked, completely ignoring Achilles. He would acknowledge his presence if his sister wasn't so beat up. "Were you hurt like this all this time and didn't choose to tell me? If not me, even dad should have known." He said, running a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry I'm not even allowing you to speak... I'm internally panicking here... But just... What the absolute hell..." Han then turned his attention to Achilles. "And who are you? Why are you in bed with my sister?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

--Achilles--

Mustering all of the politesse he could pull, he also sat up, and responded, "Well, you finally address me? My name is Achilles. You already must know my little lamb here. Formalities aside, what brings you storming into the infirmary?" he spat out, trying to be civil, and remain calm. But his blood began to simmer and if it was not for the fact that he was concerned for Kanon, he probably would have jumped from the bed into a fight. "Kanon, my love, are you okay? where does it hurt?" he asked genuinely worried. His brain was trying to process too many emotions and it started to make even less sense.

@Roman

@Lumina

Hyou smiled a little, rubbing the back of his head. She looked happy, and if she was happy than so was he. Panther soon emerged into the room from the door in his battle form, "I had got some sweets. You guys are leaving though..." He said, sighing lightly as he placed the bags beside the hospital bed. Hyou chuckled and nodded, "Don't worry Lil. I'm just gonna take Shrimp out to the garden. It's been awhile since she's gotten put of this little room, and this time I'll be there to help her." He said, looking at her with a smile. "Do you need any help or would you rather me carry you short stuff?" He asked Skylar, taking a few steps closer to her just in case. 

CJ6AWjmVEAAIU5p.jpg

SKYLAR AINSWORTH

Skylar was still looking meekly at Hyou when Pantherlily came into the room, holding something. Sweets sounded nice, actually, but now that Hyou was going to take her outside, that was what she wanted to do at the moment. Be with him outside. "Lily, I'd love to share them with you when we get back, if that would be alright with you." She smiled over at him before moving the blankets off her legs, which looked a bit less muscular than when she was admitted. Her muscles had lost a lot of strength from all the sitting down and resting that the doctors had wanted her to do. She hadn't really done much walking on her own, but she didn't want to burden Hyou any more than she already had, so she was going to try and walk on her own. "I, uh, I think I got it." And with that, Skylar stood up, immediately feeling how weak her legs really were. Plus, they had just healed from the broken bones as well. For a moment, Skylar was able to stand fine, but as soon as she tried to take a step forward her legs gave out from under her, and she stumbled forward toward the dragon.

(((( Definitely isn't set in stone. I realized the whole, 'first love' thing hardly works out. Hopefully they get a shot at it so let's see where this takes us :pp )))) 

Talia nodded a little before sighing quietly, "Sounds perfect." She said softly. "And thank you... For being you. Thats just the way I like you." She said with a smile. 

Zenya White

Zenya smiled before she kissed her forehead and took her hand and continued their way to the movie theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back