• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((well Rael is like gender fluid to the nth degree being able to to literally just grow/drop off the genitalia of any species at once.))

Rael tilted her head as she thought about why she couldn't remember. Why couldn't she remember? It felt like she was forgetting something important. Tilting her head as far as it would go, Rael seemed to be intently concentrating as if trying to recall something before finally righting it and shrugging having given up. "I dont know. It couldn't have been that important if I forgot. I mean. whats the big deal about birthdays anyway?" Leaning in, tiny devil horns spouted from Rael's head and curled behind her ears.

Mei Junchi

Status: Talking to Rael | Trying not to stare at his sudden horns
Objective: Converse with Rael
Mood: Confused about Rael's age

Junchi stared at Rael's sudden horns, but when he realized he was staring he looked away and went back to giving Rael proper eye contact. "Well, birthdays tell when you've grown in life, y'know? Like, it can be both physical and mental growth. Plus, it's just a fun thing to do with close people in your life, usually friends and family. I... guess celebrating birthdays don't have to be a big deal to everyone, but it's necessary to keep track of your age in most societies. When it comes to jobs, schools, driving, and all that stuff, you sort of need to know your exact age most of the time unless you could get int rouble for lying."

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet
OOC: That's basically how Oricenta are once they reach puberty, but it's not like they can shape-shift any species' sexual characteristics, only their own.

Rosalie Dalton

Ichinose.Hajime.600.1550489.jpg

Rosalie looked at him with wide eyes "10 floors?!" Her voice sounded as she then looked all around the place "I might be ancient before get up 10 flights of stairs. Haven't you guys ever thought of an elevator for those who can't super speed or teleport?" She joked, laughing silently. "Maybe a portal just one more time" she then suggested

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Satisfy';

#rosalieappearance{
margin: 0 10% 4% 10%;
height:auto;
width:80%;
float:none;}

#rosalieheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#990033;
border-bottom: solid 3px #990033;
font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive;}

#rosaliepostbox{
background-color:#FFE5EE;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #990033;
height:100%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
}

#rosaliedesc{
color:#990033;
margin:2%;
text-align:justify;}

#rosaliedesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly before giving a small laugh at her reaction, "No, not really, not many races other than vampires and a few selected our aloud in here, it holds the history of pretty much any race that lives here," He said with a sly grin before givng an almost relieved sigh, "But in all honesty, it will take longer for me to use a portal, running, or in my case, taking a step would be quicker," He said before pulling Rosalie a bit closer, "So, want me to pick you up, or want to get on my back? Because if i try it with you standing still... It may rip your legs off..." He said the last part thoughtfully before smiling, pleased with himself. @Nona (( Reporting for reply! ))

Kaz sighed as he walked along the ceiling. Honestly he was annoyed to be stuck up here. It made it really hard to get around and just in general having your personal gravity flipped kinda sucked. And to be total honestly, he couldn't leave the building without flying off into space right now. Stepping out of a door frame from a classroom he had been lounging around in, Kaz fell back up onto the , Kaz noticed a girl walking down the hall Kaz began to walk after her, and because he didnt have much else to do, plus because it might be kind of entertaining to see her reaction, Kaz called out to her. "Hey, what are you doing here so late at the school?"

Mora Filest. Profile below:

Name: Mora Felist

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Standing: Neutral

Current Residence: No one knows. 

High School Year: Junior (3rd year)

Race: Seraphim

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.
  • Feeling incapable and/or helpless.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

Mora, at first, looked behind her, completely stone faced.. And when she found nothing she looked up. Her head fell to the side and her reddish brows raised ever so slightly. "Getting everything I need for school tomorrow." A small smirk pulled at her lips as she crossed her arms, craning her head a little to get a better view of the guy, "And what are you still doing here... and stuck on the ceiling of all places?"

On the bright side, at least she would find some entertainment. However, despite her not needing food she wanted it. Curious to see what was around the school and open at this hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
(((( Alright, can you start? I have to reply to Hime and I have to make something really quick. )))) 

(Yea, sorry it took so long, kinda forgot what characters I had plus I had homework) 

[SIZE= 16px]Riley got up from her bed and got ready for the day. After she was finished she ate breakfast and went outside and over to the park to relax. This is the place she enjoyed going because it was quiet and peaceful... [/SIZE]

Doragon blushed and decided to try something. He went back to the kitchen really quick and got them a package of pocky's. "U-Umm... If your familar with the pocky game I wouldn't mind playing." He said.

---

Hanran began kissing her everywhere. No part of her body was left untouched that night. He whispered softly into her ear. "We're gonna be together for the rest of our lives so... Let's make the most of it huh?" He said softly.

Nona tilted her head. "I never played" she said, she didn't have a clue what the pocky game was. "Please enlighten me about it" she says 

Rin kissed him, she smiled and melted at his touch. She nodded and smiled. "Yea" she said softly 

(Yea, sorry it took so long, kinda forgot what characters I had plus I had homework) 

[SIZE= 16px]Riley got up from her bed and got ready for the day. After she was finished she ate breakfast and went outside and over to the park to relax. This is the place she enjoyed going because it was quiet and peaceful... [/SIZE]

Nona tilted her head. "I never played" she said, she didn't have a clue what the pocky game was. "Please enlighten me about it" she says 

Rin kissed him, she smiled and melted at his touch. She nodded and smiled. "Yea" she said softly 

Doragon nodded. "Well, to start the game we each put one end of this in our mouths. We chew to the end of each till our lips meet. Then the real game begins. First one to break the kiss loses. If you break off the pocky then you also lose." He said before he winked at her. "You up for it?" He asked.

---

Hanran brushed her cheek softly as he continued to give her more and more tender kisses. After a while he began to take off her shirt... Again.

((Fade XDDD))

((YEEEAAAAAAH BOOOOIIII!!!))

((Alright! I'll start BB! ;3))

Drakon was thumbing through some comics, now living in his own dorm after the alliance was disbanded because the world had been saved. He pulled out when he saw his phone. He hadn't called Nico in a while he quickly fumbled with his phone and tried calling her up, not sure if it was Wedensday or not... He just really wanted to talk to her since they hadn't really talked much since they got together. The phone rang.

Luke watched as she went over to the swings, he smiled and shook his head before making his way to the swings himself, seeing her all energetic like this made him happy, thats all he really cared about was if Kairassi was happy or not, "Yea, the swings are really fun" he says as he starts swinging himself.

((Me?))

Kairassi Ikeda

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Kairassi giggled. Yeah, they were. "Not alone though" she had pointed out afterwards "Or at least I'm my opinion anyways..." She said with a shrug before swinging again. Being at a playground on her own just reminded her that she spent most of her childhood alone and no one wants to think back on things like that? Kairassi was the kind of person to tried to keep her thoughts on ponies and rainbow stuff as best she could no matter how sad her thoughts got. So she would quickly push such thoughts to one side, shove them in a tin box and throw them far away. Metaphorically speaking of course. Luckily she wasn't alone today, she had no bad thoughts to push off. "We can go somewhere you want to after this...though it is starting to get dark..." She said, glancing up to the darkening sky above them as she continued to swing back and forth but at a slightly slower pace.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amatic+SC';

#kaiappearance{
margin: 2% 10% 2% 10%;
width:80%;}

#kaiheader{
color:#208000 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #208000 ;
font-family: 'Amatic SC', cursive;}

#kaipostbox{
background-color:#E6FF99 ;
border: solid 3px #208000 ;
}

#kaidesc{
text-align:center;}

#kaidesc p{

Doragon nodded. "Well, to start the game we each put one end of this in our mouths. We chew to the end of each till our lips meet. Then the real game begins. First one to break the kiss loses. If you break off the pocky then you also lose." He said before he winked at her. "You up for it?" He asked.

---

Hanran brushed her cheek softly as he continued to give her more and more tender kisses. After a while he began to take off her shirt... Again.

((Fade XDDD))

Nona blushed and then smiled. "Let's do it" she said with a small smirk 

Rin rested on hanran, breathing heavily. "Two times in one day" she said with a tired chuckle 

Kairassi Ikeda

Kairassi giggled. Yeah, they were. "Not alone though" she had pointed out afterwards "Or at least I'm my opinion anyways..." She said with a shrug before swinging again. Being at a playground on her own just reminded her that she spent most of her childhood alone and no one wants to think back on things like that? Kairassi was the kind of person to tried to keep her thoughts on ponies and rainbow stuff as best she could no matter how sad her thoughts got. So she would quickly push such thoughts to one side, shove them in a tin box and throw them far away. Metaphorically speaking of course. Luckily she wasn't alone today, she had no bad thoughts to push off. "We can go somewhere you want to after this...though it is starting to get dark..." She said, glancing up to the darkening sky above them as she continued to swing back and forth but at a slightly slower pace.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amatic+SC';

#kaiappearance{
margin: 2% 10% 2% 10%;
width:80%;}

#kaiheader{
border-bottom: solid 3px #208000 ;
font-family: 'Amatic SC', cursive;}

#kaipostbox{
background-color:#E6FF99 ;
border: solid 3px #208000 ;
}

#kaidesc{
text-align:center;}

#kaidesc p{

(Sorry If my replies are short and dull, I'm in class, when I get home and on my laptop I'll make them a little better >.<)

Luke nodded. "Yea that is true" he said swinging higher and higher, he looked up at the sky aswell and then back over to kairassi. "I could  walk you home if you want.." he suggested. Luke swung higher and higher, Luke grew up with a bunch of siblings so he didn't know what it was like to be alone but he did grow up in fear due to being locked away in a place that was worse than anything he could imagine.

(Wanna interact?)

(Sure I could go for some Paris x Origami action)

(Since I forgot where we were, Im putting us in his dorm room even though its no gurlz allowed..XD)

-Paris-

He was lying on his bed with his legs on the wall and his head hanging off the side of his bed. He had convinced his dorm mate to scram, with a few well placed dollars and an excuse. "We ditched like half the day." he spoke to the girl with her head on his chest. The semi dark room was becoming stifling to the reformed lothario. He craved excitement, and danger, or at least a cure to this boredom. He was not bored with her, as she truly made him happy. But in this age, there were no monsters to slay or kingdoms to conquer. Hell, they did not let boys even have a weapon. "I am hungry and bored, lets cure that." he spoke to his lover, Origami.

@Mayyflower

(Wanna interact?)

(Since I forgot where we were, Im putting us in his dorm room even though its no gurlz allowed..XD)

-Paris-

He was lying on his bed with his legs on the wall and his head hanging off the side of his bed. He had convinced his dorm mate to scram, with a few well placed dollars and an excuse. "We ditched like half the day." he spoke to the girl with her head on his chest. The semi dark room was becoming stifling to the reformed lothario. He craved excitement, and danger, or at least a cure to this boredom. He was not bored with her, as she truly made him happy. But in this age, there were no monsters to slay or kingdoms to conquer. Hell, they did not let boys even have a weapon. "I am hungry and bored, lets cure that." he spoke to his lover, Origami.

@Mayyflower

Nona blushed and then smiled. "Let's do it" she said with a small smirk 

Rin rested on hanran, breathing heavily. "Two times in one day" she said with a tired chuckle 

Doragon put one end in his mouth and offered the other end of it gently to Nona with a heavy maroon blush.

---

Hanran was struggling to breath once more. "I-I really need to control myself." He said with a laugh before he reclothed himself. "Okay, going home for real this time."

((Alright! I'll start BB! ;3))

Drakon was thumbing through some comics, now living in his own dorm after the alliance was disbanded because the world had been saved. He pulled out when he saw his phone. He hadn't called Nico in a while he quickly fumbled with his phone and tried calling her up, not sure if it was Wedensday or not... He just really wanted to talk to her since they hadn't really talked much since they got together. The phone rang.

Nico was currently sitting on a small couch that her dorm provided. She was going through Facebook when Dragon appeared on her screen. She let it ring for a minute before answering it. She cleared her voice. "Uhh, hello..?" She said, sounding a bit agitated. 

Nico was currently sitting on a small couch that her dorm provided. She was going through Facebook when Dragon appeared on her screen. She let it ring for a minute before answering it. She cleared her voice. "Uhh, hello..?" She said, sounding a bit agitated. 

Drakon gulped. This was what he was afraid of. He looked a little flustered now. "H-Hey! It's me Drakon, I wasn't sure if it was Wedensday today so I'm sorry if I disturbed your nap." He apologized. "I was gonna ask if we could hang out but you sound agitated. Did something... Did something happen?" He asked worriedly.

Drakon gulped. This was what he was afraid of. He looked a little flustered now. "H-Hey! It's me Drakon, I wasn't sure if it was Wedensday today so I'm sorry if I disturbed your nap." He apologized. "I was gonna ask if we could hang out but you sound agitated. Did something... Did something happen?" He asked worriedly.

"No.. I'm fine," she said shyly. Nico started fiddling with the lines of the couch. She didn't really know what to say to him. "I just.. i just missed you," she felt weak saying that. She wanted to dead ass cry, but she knew that she shouldn't. She held it in, and exhaled loudly. "But.. yeah, lets hang out," she said softly. 

-Paris-

@Mayyflower

Origami lifted her head up and looked at Paris. "What would you like to eat?" She asks sitting all the way up 

"No.. I'm fine," she said shyly. Nico started fiddling with the lines of the couch. She didn't really know what to say to him. "I just.. i just missed you," she felt weak saying that. She wanted to dead ass cry, but she knew that she shouldn't. She held it in, and exhaled loudly. "But.. yeah, lets hang out," she said softly. 

Drakon nodded quickly. "Y-Yea! So where do you wanna go? I really miss you too by the way." He said.

Drakon nodded quickly. "Y-Yea! So where do you wanna go? I really miss you too by the way." He said.

"Uhh.. it's up to you," she put her phone on speaker so she could start getting ready. Nico wasn't really expecting to go outside, but she was really excited to see Drakon and hang out with him. "Soo how ya been dude..?" She asked, sounding more cheerfully than earlier. 

"Uhh.. it's up to you," she put her phone on speaker so she could start getting ready. Nico wasn't really expecting to go outside, but she was really excited to see Drakon and hang out with him. "Soo how ya been dude..?" She asked, sounding more cheerfully than earlier. 

Drakon smiled happily. "I got lots of great news! I've been able to control my time changing ability and our mission for the Alliance has been fully accomplished now!" He said before deciding to make a... Half joke. "I could even move in if you asked me to. I've been completely free with nothing to do. Also, do you wanna go to the movies or something? I haven't seen a movie in forever!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back