• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

-Paris-

Taking her hand, he kisses her once more. "Yes, my roommate is sure to return soon, and he is an upstanding citizen who would rat me out in a heartbeat." he said as he opened the door, and poked his head out. The hall was empty and he let her out and then closed the door behind him. "I am having a wonderful time with you." he said as he held her hand.

@Mayyflower

Origami smiled and held his hand. "I'm having a great time with you too" she says before kissing him on his cheek

Last edited by a moderator:
Doragon kissed her for a while before pulling back. "Oops! Looks like I lose!" He whined. He then sensed Hanran's presence. "Looks like their back." He said. With this is seemed Doragon and Nona's fun was over...

---

Hanran touched down just near the dorm and his wings disappeared into his back. "Hope the house isn't a mess by the time we walk in." He joked as he approached the door.

Nona chuckled, "Yay I win" she says happily

Rin chuckled. "I know right" she says walked up to the house, unlocking the door she looked inside and walked in and into the living room, "Hey guys" she said looking down at Nona and Doragon.

Drakon's blush increased and he panicked. He didn't have much money, he hardly had enough money to take them both to the movies. He began frantically searching around for some cash. "You bet! I'll do my best Nico! I promise!" He said quickly before he sighed. "Well, it doesn't matter either way..." He said as he softly clutched his shirt over his chest where his heart would be. "After all, she has stolen something from me... And I'm grateful for it." He said. He then looked and remembered he was still on the phone. "C-Crap! You heard nothing!" He said, almost screaming.

Nico blushed heavily as well. She felt so happy hearing those words from him. She started snuggling one of the pillow against her face whilst holding the phone to her ear. She was quite oblivious to what he meant by that. "Someone stole from you!!" she exclaimed, slightly worried. Nico got confused on the last part. "Huh..? Was I not suppose to hear that??" she asked curiously. 

Origami smiled and held his hand. "I'm having a great time with you too" she says before kissing him on his cheek

-Paris-

He walks with her down the stairs and out into the cool autumn air of the afternoon. The leaves were changing colors and groundskeepers were busy at work raking up, and maintaining the pristine campus. "What will you be having?" he asked her as they headed to the school gates.

@Mayyflower

Nico blushed heavily as well. She felt so happy hearing those words from him. She started snuggling one of the pillow against her face whilst holding the phone to her ear. She was quite oblivious to what he meant by that. "Someone stole from you!!" she exclaimed, slightly worried. Nico got confused on the last part. "Huh..? Was I not suppose to hear that??" she asked curiously. 

Drakon quickly shook his head. "N-No!" He then paused as his ears started turning red too. "A-A-A-At least not yet..." He said, getting extremely nervous. "Should I pick you up? I can make a portal." He said.

Nona chuckled, "Yay I win" she says happily

Rin chuckled. "I know right" she says walked up to the house, unlocking the door she looked inside and walked in and into the living room, "Hey guys" she said looking down at Nona and Doragon.

Doragon poked Hanran and blushed a lot as he rubbed the back of his tail, causing his tail to wag a bit. "U-Umm... Me and Nona got together... If that's alright with you guys." He said sheepishly. Hanran blinked a few times. His familar had fallen in love with another? That was... Amazing! "That's awesome Doragon! I'm really happy for you both!" He said happily.

Drakon quickly shook his head. "N-No!" He then paused as his ears started turning red too. "A-A-A-At least not yet..." He said, getting extremely nervous. "Should I pick you up? I can make a portal." He said.

Nico was still deciding on what to wear for the movies. "Uhh maybe in a little bit.. I'm still changing and stuff," she said, turning red. She was scrambling to find her things and her dorm was a complete mess. Nico didn't really want Drakon seeing it. 

Nico was still deciding on what to wear for the movies. "Uhh maybe in a little bit.. I'm still changing and stuff," she said, turning red. She was scrambling to find her things and her dorm was a complete mess. Nico didn't really want Drakon seeing it. 

Drakon nodded. "Alright, I'll give you some time. I'll just go for a second." He said before he muted the phone, opened a firey portal, stepped through to a random store, bought her chocolates, flowers, and the teddy bear, leaving JUST enough for the movies with Nico. He really needed to find a new job and fast. He stepped back over to his room and closed the portal, unmuting his phone. "Okay I'm back!" He said, practically having his hands full, hoping she wouldn't notice his grunting so she'd know he got her those gifts despite his living situations. He did kinda have to make up for not talking to her for a while.

Drakon nodded. "Alright, I'll give you some time. I'll just go for a second." He said before he muted the phone, opened a firey portal, stepped through to a random store, bought her chocolates, flowers, and the teddy bear, leaving JUST enough for the movies with Nico. He really needed to find a new job and fast. He stepped back over to his room and closed the portal, unmuting his phone. "Okay I'm back!" He said, practically having his hands full, hoping she wouldn't notice his grunting so she'd know he got her those gifts despite his living situations. He did kinda have to make up for not talking to her for a while.

"Okay!" She exclaimed before going back to her closet. Eventually she picked out a flowery sundress with detailing on the décolleté area. Nico curled her eyelashes and slapped on some waterproof mascara. Then, she added a clear lipgloss to her lips to make it look more full and kissable. Nico sprayed a bit of perfume on her before coughing since it was a strong yet beautiful scent. Nico held her phone to her ear again. She smiled when she heard him talk. "Oh alright, well you can come over now, but just.. don't mind the mess," she warned him. 

"Okay!" She exclaimed before going back to her closet. Eventually she picked out a flowery sundress with detailing on the décolleté area. Nico curled her eyelashes and slapped on some waterproof mascara. Then, she added a clear lipgloss to her lips to make look more full and kissable. Nico sprayed a bit of perfume on her before coughing since it was a strong yet beautiful scent. Nico held her phone to her ear again. She smiled when she heard him talk. "Oh alright, well you can come over now, but just.. don't mind the mess," she warned him. 

Drakon laughed. "Don't worry, my rooms a mess too so your not the only one." He said as he just barely opened another firey portal into Nico's room. He staggered with his gifts and smiled as he entered, showing her the teddy bear, chocolates, and flowers he had bought her... Until he saw how she looked. She looked GREAT... But... He was a TINY bit disappointed, since he was used to seeing Nico without make up. He still fumbled with his words as he tried to describe her, his face beat. He had never blushed so many times in his life. "U- Oh- Er-" He then just got out with it. "I could just kiss you right now."

Drakon laughed. "Don't worry, my rooms a mess too so your not the only one." He said as he just barely opened another firey portal into Nico's room. He staggered with his gifts and smiled as he entered, showing her the teddy bear, chocolates, and flowers he had bought her... Until he saw how she looked. She looked GREAT... But... He was a TINY bit disappointed, since he was used to seeing Nico without make up. He still fumbled with his words as he tried to describe her, his face beat. He had never blushed so many times in his life. "U- Oh- Er-" He then just got out with it. "I could just kiss you right now."

Nico gasped when he appeared in front of her with the gifts. She felt in such awe and happiness. She looked down at what she was wearing and looked back at Drakon. "Uhm is.. this o-okay?" she asked, hesitating slightly. Nico tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, feeling extremely shy around him. She jumped up suddenly. "Kiss me?!" She felt very flustered. Nico tried to play it off. "Uhh t-then what are you waiting..for?" she asked shyly. 

Nico gasped when he appeared in front of her with the gifts. She felt in such awe and happiness. She looked down at what she was wearing and looked back at Drakon. "Uhm is.. this o-okay?" she asked, hesitating slightly. Nico tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, feeling extremely shy around him. She jumped up suddenly. "Kiss me?!" She felt very flustered. Nico tried to play it off. "Uhh t-then what are you waiting..for?" she asked shyly. 

Drakon couldn't get the redness on his face to go away. He was now put on the spot. He had no reason to not kiss her so he couldn't just flat out refuse. "U-Umm... Of course, if your alright with it." He said before he put down his gifts for her. He slowly wrapped his arms around her, hoping he wouldn't chicken out.

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

"Thanks. Better safe than sorry, y'know?" Nai said, putting his hands in his lap as he leaned back. "I'm Nai by the way, and not to sound repetitive or anything, but I am truly grateful for the seat. Had myself a nice long walk before sitting down." He said with a short laugh. 

#nabackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://33.media.tumblr.com/94e607911adb8e87ea4d92656116d3c0/tumblr_na2j4isOAo1stce7po1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
background-position: center;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #000000}
#natransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #000000;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#ffffff;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}
Riley opened her eyes and looked over the boy next to her, she smiled and shook her head. "Oh no I don't mind at all" she says nicely.

Drakon couldn't get the redness on his face to go away. He was now put on the spot. He had no reason to not kiss her so he couldn't just flat out refuse. "U-Umm... Of course, if your alright with it." He said before he put down his gifts for her. He slowly wrapped his arms around her, hoping he wouldn't chicken out.

Nico scooted closer towards him. She didn't really know where to place her hands. She let her hands linger on side of his upper body. Nico went on her toes to get closer him since she was cursed with shorter legs. She was madly blushing without a doubt and she really likes him a lot. 

Nico scooted closer towards him. She didn't really know where to place her hands. She let her hands linger on side of his upper body. Nico went on her toes to get closer him since she was cursed with shorter legs. She madly blushing without a doubt and she really likes him a lot. 

Drakon let his lips slide onto hers. It felt like something had bloomed between them once their lips had connected. Nothing else mattered in that moment. Not the amount of money he had left, not the date, the alliance, nothing... All that mattered to him was Nico. He had his full attention on her and nothing could have broken him in that moment. This was the first time he had felt this whole. It was like finding what he had been desperately missing.

-Paris-

He walks with her down the stairs and out into the cool autumn air of the afternoon. The leaves were changing colors and groundskeepers were busy at work raking up, and maintaining the pristine campus. "What will you be having?" he asked her as they headed to the school gates.

@Mayyflower

Origami looked around, this was her favorite time of the year, "Hmm Im really craving just a regular sandwich" she says

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

"Thanks. Better safe than sorry, y'know?" Nai said, putting his hands in his lap as he leaned back. "I'm Nai by the way, and not to sound repetitive or anything, but I am truly grateful for the seat. Had myself a nice long walk before sitting down." He said with a short laugh. 

#nabackground{
background-image: url(http://33.media.tumblr.com/94e607911adb8e87ea4d92656116d3c0/tumblr_na2j4isOAo1stce7po1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
#natransbox{
background-color: #000000;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#ffffff;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

Riley chuckled. "Nice to meet you Nai im Riley" she says smiling, "Oh yea same, my house is a quite a ways away" she says 

Doragon poked Hanran and blushed a lot as he rubbed the back of his tail, causing his tail to wag a bit. "U-Umm... Me and Nona got together... If that's alright with you guys." He said sheepishly. Hanran blinked a few times. His familar had fallen in love with another? That was... Amazing! "That's awesome Doragon! I'm really happy for you both!" He said happily.

Nona blushed and smiled before looking over at Rin, in a way of asking for permission.

Rin smiled and looked at them both. "That is awesome, You be good to her Doragon" she says in a protective tone

Zenya White

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

Zenya nodded before she smiled and took Talia's hand and lead her out the movies and started towards a nearby park.

Talia had quietly followed alongside Zenya, not exactly knowing what to say. She wanted to startup a conversation, but she couldn't exactly think think of a topic and would feel uncomfortable just talking abot something random. 

Riley chuckled. "Nice to meet you Nai im Riley" she says smiling, "Oh yea same, my house is a quite a ways away" she says 

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

"Seems to be those who live the furthest that enjoy the walks." Nai said, knowing this was somewhat true. "And it's a pleasure. Always great to meet new people. " he added, gently rubbing his arm. "So... Ah... What brings you here to the park? Enjoying the sights?" He asked curiously. 

#nabackground{
#natransbox{