• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mora Felist. Profile:

Name: Mora Felist

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Standing: Neutral

Current Residence: No one knows. 

High School Year: Junior (3rd year)

Race: Seraphim

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.
  • Feeling incapable and/or helpless.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

Her eyes followed him as he fell to the floor, a small, amused smirk pulling at her lips. She took a single step back and let her head fall to the side. She stood at a super tall 5 foot 7 inches so, in most cases, she either had to look way up or eye level. "Mora," she offered. "First.. night here. Third year." Her head moved to the other side and her brows raised, "You?"

((One of my co-workers is 4' 9'' I don't think she could complain XDD))

Kaz sighed as he peeled himself up of the floor and slowly stood upright one more, taking the chance to evaluate the girl before him.  Noting the smirk on the girls lips, Kaz either assessed that she was amused by his fall, or looking down on him (metaphorically at least as he was quite literally on the floor.) Either of which he could make use of. Sighing and standing fully upright, Kaz took note that standing at 6' 2'' he was a good few inches taller that her. Rubbing his forehead gently Kaz spoke. "Same year, been here however long I've been here. Since my sophomore year I think. I would be a fourth year if I ever managed to cut out those times when my powers decide to be a bit pissy."

Drakon blushed and returned her embrace. "Same here... A-Anyways, how about we watch this movie." He said and pointed at a movie poster. It was a movie called Papertowns.

Nico looked over the movie poster. "Ehhh, I already saw it and didn't really like it," she said, biting on the inside of cheek gently. She posted to the next one. "What about 'Me Before You'..?" she suggested, smiling politely. 

Nico looked over the movie poster. "Ehhh, I already saw it and didn't really like it," she said, biting on the inside of cheek gently. She posted to the next one. "What about 'Me Before You'..?" she suggested, smiling politely. 

Drakon nodded quickly. "Y-Yea! Sure!" He said, a bit embarrassed he picked a bad movie. He still had a light blush on his face from how cute Nico looked right now.

Kristako Seiker

~ Intoner of Modern Warfare ~

Kristako soon smiled before she jumped a bit childishly. Soon, she realized she had jumped up out of no where before embarrassingly slowly sat back down with a dark red blush on her face and adjusting her glasses.

''Yay! Uh...ummm...''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly at Kristako's upbeat attitude♆...

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch, conversing with his daughter, Kristako.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Drakon nodded quickly. "Y-Yea! Sure!" He said, a bit embarrassed he picked a bad movie. He still had a light blush on his face from how cute Nico looked right now.

Nico kept her smile. "Yaay!! Let's go!" she exclaimed, heading towards the movie theater for that movie. Nico looked over the given seats and looked back at Drakon for reassurance. "Uhh where would you like to sit?" she asked shyly. 

Kairassi giggled "Of course you did, I'm the most entertaining person there is!" She joked "Yeah, no, I'm not" she said after wards before smiling "But I'm glad you did though. I did too~"

Luke looked over at her. "You are very entertaining" he says with a chuckle. "And good" he adds

-Hector-

He wandered until he seen the menu kiosk for the Cafeteria. None of it sounded appealing to him for dinner. But he spotted some girls tittering as they passed him by. He caught a glimpse of their conversation about a restaurant that catered to Supers. They looked him over in passing and giggled as they left rather quickly. He found himself a new quest which was to find this place to eat that could possibly satisfy his hunger. And hopefully make some friends too. His heart hurt at not being able to understand why the girls giggled at him, so he assumed they thought he was ugly. He hoped to at least have enough for some soup. He passed the streets, searching for this elusive place to eat as he hoped to have a hot meal before retiring to study the night away.

@VenomSlayer

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa sat in the small open area, she would wait a while since she knew some peoplewanted stuff at this hour, and it was maybe 2 or 3 people, but she could handle the place on her own, they would just have to wait. She took another sip of her coffee as the last few gueasts left, leaving her and one staff member, he had volunteered to help out with the few guests. She took a last sip of her coffee as she went over to the small bin outside, she threw the empty cup into it as she went over for the fences, picking them up with her blood power all at once and placing them around, making sure no-one could get in or out from here. She turned around once she was finished and walkied back into the restaurant, sitting down at the small bar they had for parties or the occasional celebration. @Jofune Tsurabisu

(( I deeply apologize, i was asleep ))

Fiona smiled. "Thanks. I've had a lot of practice." She looked down at her clothing. It really wasn't suitable for company. Really short shorts that barely covered much and a large T-shirt. "Alright. Do you wanna start from the beginning?" 

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin merey smiled before sighing, "Well... Your choice?" He said before he shrugged lightly, he looked down at his watch, the only gift he had from those people. It was getting pretty late, but he didn't have to do anything 'till tomorrow... Something he wasn't happy about. He let out a tired sigh as he looked over at Fiona. Who is this person? He thought to himself before he gave a tired yawn. @NeoClassical

(( Sory, was asleepy... ))

((One of my co-workers is 4' 9'' I don't think she could complain XDD))

Kaz sighed as he peeled himself up of the floor and slowly stood upright one more, taking the chance to evaluate the girl before him.  Noting the smirk on the girls lips, Kaz either assessed that she was amused by his fall, or looking down on him (metaphorically at least as he was quite literally on the floor.) Either of which he could make use of. Sighing and standing fully upright, Kaz took note that standing at 6' 2'' he was a good few inches taller that her. Rubbing his forehead gently Kaz spoke. "Same year, been here however long I've been here. Since my sophomore year I think. I would be a fourth year if I ever managed to cut out those times when my powers decide to be a bit pissy."

More Felist, Profile:

Name: Mora Felist

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Standing: Neutral

Current Residence: No one knows. 

High School Year: Junior (3rd year)

Race: Seraphim

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.
  • Feeling incapable and/or helpless.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

Mora looked up at him as he stood, blinking a couple times. Funny how he looked so small on the ground only to tower over her. She took a single step back and let her head fall to the side as she stared up at him, "A bit pissy, hmm? What ever could you mean by such a thing... Haven't you control over your powers?" 

She looked down at herself and the papers in her hand, eyeing the paper critically before looking back at him. Truly, she'd hoped for the evening to be quiet enough that she could explore the school but.. Perhaps he'd be a decent addition to her evening -- what with having been at the school for much longer and all.

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa sat in the small open area, she would wait a while since she knew some peoplewanted stuff at this hour, and it was maybe 2 or 3 people, but she could handle the place on her own, they would just have to wait. She took another sip of her coffee as the last few gueasts left, leaving her and one staff member, he had volunteered to help out with the few guests. She took a last sip of her coffee as she went over to the small bin outside, she threw the empty cup into it as she went over for the fences, picking them up with her blood power all at once and placing them around, making sure no-one could get in or out from here. She turned around once she was finished and walkied back into the restaurant, sitting down at the small bar they had for parties or the occasional celebration. @Jofune Tsurabisu

(( I deeply apologize, i was asleep ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin merey smiled before sighing, "Well... Your choice?" He said before he shrugged lightly, he looked down at his watch, the only gift he had from those people. It was getting pretty late, but he didn't have to do anything 'till tomorrow... Something he wasn't happy about. He let out a tired sigh as he looked over at Fiona. Who is this person? He thought to himself before he gave a tired yawn. @NeoClassical

(( Sory, was asleepy... ))

Fiona noticed a yawn come from Sarin and she frowned. "Oh? If you're tired, you can go home." She nodded and stood up, placing her empty plate on the coffee table. "I'm not forcing you to stay."

Fiona noticed a yawn come from Sarin and she frowned. "Oh? If you're tired, you can go home." She nodded and stood up, placing her empty plate on the coffee table. "I'm not forcing you to stay."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin looked over at Fiona and slightly cocked his head to the right, "I'm not tired... Just... Bored...?" He said before he shrugged, sighing a little before he stood up, taking the empty plates and knives and forks with them, he turned around and took a step towards the kitchen. @NeoClassical

(( Are you god?! You have just saved me from boredom! ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin looked over at Fiona and slightly cocked his head to the right, "I'm not tired... Just... Bored...?" He said before he shrugged, sighing a little before he stood up, taking the empty plates and knives and forks with them, he turned around and took a step towards the kitchen. @NeoClassical

(( Are you god?! You have just saved me from boredom! ))

Fiona frowned even more. "Well, sorry I'm so boring." She pointed at the door. "Again, I'm not keeping you here. YOU appeared in MY dorm." She rolled her eyes. Her tone was much more irritated than it was a few seconds ago.

Fiona frowned even more. "Well, sorry I'm so boring." She pointed at the door. "Again, I'm not keeping you here. YOU appeared in MY dorm." She rolled her eyes. Her tone was much more irritated than it was a few seconds ago.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin let out a small sigh as he turned to look at Fiona, "And I was brought here by Zac. Don't get the wrong idea here, but i didn't want to be here in the first place," He said before her turned to look back in front of him, walking into the kitchen and placing the plates and utensils in the sink before turning around.

(( Also, i have noticed something: your character was born to control higher beings. Correct? So, in turn; she can't control lower beings than her? Such as humans? ))

Kristako Seiker

~ Intoner of Modern Warfare ~

Kristako just sat there embarrassed.

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh grinned at his daughter and looked over to Himeragi and spoke, shortly before he raised his right hand up to his forehead and gave her a salute, all the while sticking out his tongue and winking♆...

Do you have anywhere I can crash? I'm really tired~ I'll be on my best behaviour~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

With Himeragi and Kristako.

Happy.

Himeragi and Kristako.

Visit Himeragi's Home.

@HimeragiSeiker

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #0000B2;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
height:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#0000B2;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;
margin:2%;

kurohtable{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

Attachments

• Kuroh Header.png
    Kuroh Header.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin let out a small sigh as he turned to look at Fiona, "And I was brought here by Zac. Don't get the wrong idea here, but i didn't want to be here in the first place," He said before her turned to look back in front of him, walking into the kitchen and placing the plates and utensils in the sink before turning around.

(( Also, i have noticed something: your character was born to control higher beings. Correct? So, in turn; she can't control lower beings than her? Such as humans? ))

Fiona laughed bitterly. "Okay. Then leave." She nodded and sat back down on the couch. "Go ahead. Go somewhere where you want to be, then."

(Fiona doesn't control anybody. She takes care of them. She is a babysitter, making sure the person she's watching doesn't hurt themselves or anybody else. Her power is strong enough to keep these beings in check, so yes, her power is definitely strong enough to keep humans in check as well.)

Fiona laughed bitterly. "Okay. Then leave." She nodded and sat back down on the couch. "Go ahead. Go somewhere where you want to be, then."

(Fiona doesn't control anybody. She takes care of them. She is a babysitter, making sure the person she's watching doesn't hurt themselves or anybody else. Her power is strong enough to keep these beings in check, so yes, her power is definitely strong enough to keep humans in check as well.)

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin sighed as he entered the room hearing her words, "I said don't take it the wrong way..." He said lowly as he moved back to the couch, standing as he looked at Fiona, "Sorry," He said as he turned to face the TV, waiting for it to turn on as he stood there content. @NeoClassical

(( Hmm... KK, just wanted ot double check is all :PP ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin sighed as he entered the room hearing her words, "I said don't take it the wrong way..." He said lowly as he moved back to the couch, standing as he looked at Fiona, "Sorry," He said as he turned to face the TV, waiting for it to turn on as he stood there content. @NeoClassical

(( Hmm... KK, just wanted ot double check is all :PP ))

"You're still here?" Fiona shook her head and looked at the clock on her wall. "It's getting pretty late. Shouldn't you be going?" She asked Sarin with a slight snarl. "I wouldn't want to keep you from enjoying yourself."

"You're still here?" Fiona shook her head and looked at the clock on her wall. "It's getting pretty late. Shouldn't you be going?" She asked Sarin with a slight snarl. "I wouldn't want to keep you from enjoying yourself."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small shrug, "Honestly. Me not seeing the game of thrones thing is kinda cruel, but if you want me gone then i'll be on my way," He said as he turned for the door, taking a few steps towards it before opening the door slightly. @NeoClassical

(( Will this be the end of our interaction? 乁(´• ᨓ •`)ㄏ ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small shrug, "Honestly. Me not seeing the game of thrones thing is kinda cruel, but if you want me gone then i'll be on my way," He said as he turned for the door, taking a few steps towards it before opening the door slightly. @NeoClassical

(( Will this be the end of our interaction? 乁(´• ᨓ •`)ㄏ ))

"Cruel?" Fiona chuckled and shook her head. "You're the one who said you were bored. I'm actually looking out for you. If you're bored now, you'll definitely be bored during the talking scenes."

"Cruel?" Fiona chuckled and shook her head. "You're the one who said you were bored. I'm actually looking out for you. If you're bored now, you'll definitely be bored during the talking scenes."

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin sighed before he turned back around closing the door, "Seriously? Sorry i said i was bored waiting for you, christ," He shot back at her before he gave a light smirk, "Pardon me for being impatient," He said with a small chuckled.

(( Oh, shots fired. ))

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin sighed before he turned back around closing the door, "Seriously? Sorry i said i was bored waiting for you, christ," He shot back at her before he gave a light smirk, "Pardon me for being impatient," He said with a small chuckled.

(( Oh, shots fired. ))

Fiona frowned again. "Okay then." She pointed at the door. "Leave. I make you pancakes and I sit here and eat them with you. I invite you to watch my favorite show for me. It was a nice date." She shook her head and laughed. "But YOU get impatient." He voice cracked a little. "Bye."

Fiona frowned again. "Okay then." She pointed at the door. "Leave. I make you pancakes and I sit here and eat them with you. I invite you to watch my favorite show for me. It was a nice date." She shook her head and laughed. "But YOU get impatient." He voice cracked a little. "Bye."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lost his smirk before he sighed, "Sorry if i hurt your feelings. Guessing i didn't." He said before he opened the door, he turned his head to look at Fiona, "Thanks for the pancakes, haven't had them that good before," He said before turning back to look in front of himself, walking into the hallway and closing the door behind himself.

(( So that's the end of that? 乁(´• ᨓ •`)ㄏ ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lost his smirk before he sighed, "Sorry if i hurt your feelings. Guessing i didn't." He said before he opened the door, he turned his head to look at Fiona, "Thanks for the pancakes, haven't had them that good before," He said before turning back to look in front of himself, walking into the hallway and closing the door behind himself.

(( So that's the end of that? 乁(´• ᨓ •`)ㄏ ))

(Guess so...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back