• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

He smiled as he looked at the other menu happily as he nodded. "Yeah. I still can't believe she's grown up now." He said to her

"Me either, she's even started helping out with raising hatchlings, I guess that was why I had a little more time to get ready to come here" she said with a small laugh.

"Me either, she's even started helping out with raising hatchlings, I guess that was why I had a little more time to get ready to come here" she said with a small laugh.

"Yeah. Guess we will have to thank her." He said laughing softly as he continued to look through the window as he slid a hand across the table to hers that was on it and slid his fingers into her entwining there hands together

"Yeah. Guess we will have to thank her." He said laughing softly as he continued to look through the window as he slid a hand across the table to hers that was on it and slid his fingers into her entwining there hands together

Euloria had looked down at their hands and smiled a little "I guess we do" she said softly "in the not so far future she might even get married and move out, that will be even more odd" she said with a nod.

Euloria had looked down at their hands and smiled a little "I guess we do" she said softly "in the not so far future she might even get married and move out, that will be even more odd" she said with a nod.

"God I'm gonna hate that..... I need to spend more time with our daughter." He said softly as he held her hand gently

"God I'm gonna hate that..... I need to spend more time with our daughter." He said softly as he held her hand gently

Euloria nodded "She understands why you need to leave sometimes now so she'll definitely make time for you when you're around" she assured him "And I know you will...but I do believe it'll happen though, she seems to love this Greg boy to bits and visa versa"

Euloria nodded "She understands why you need to leave sometimes now so she'll definitely make time for you when you're around" she assured him "And I know you will...but I do believe it'll happen though, she seems to love this Greg boy to bits and visa versa"

"Yeah. To be honest I don't like the thought of it. Her leaving with him. What if he gets her pregnant before she's old enough." He said with a sigh

"Yeah. To be honest I don't like the thought of it. Her leaving with him. What if he gets her pregnant before she's old enough." He said with a sigh

Euloria furrowed her brows a little at the thought "Hmmm...well yes, that's always a worry..." She said with a nod "And I never pryed into that part of their relationship. But, Ariel is a sensible girl...I'd like to hope she'd make sure that didn't happen..." she said before the waiter came and took their orders.

Euloria furrowed her brows a little at the thought "Hmmm...well yes, that's always a worry..." She said with a nod "And I never pryed into that part of their relationship. But, Ariel is a sensible girl...I'd like to hope she'd make sure that didn't happen..." she said before the waiter came and took their orders.

After Daniel ordered he looked back to her. "Well yeah but look how attached she is to him. What if he says that's the only thing she can do to stay with him." He said 

After Daniel ordered he looked back to her. "Well yeah but look how attached she is to him. What if he says that's the only thing she can do to stay with him." He said 

"True...I don't know if he's that kind of guy though, he seems to treat her really well..." She said as she thought about it "I could still have a talk to her about it just in case" she suggested as she glanced back at him.

"True...I don't know if he's that kind of guy though, he seems to treat her really well..." She said as she thought about it "I could still have a talk to her about it just in case" she suggested as she glanced back at him.

"Maybe I should. You do so much it's time I do something." He said softly to her as he held her hand and smiled at her

"Maybe I should. You do so much it's time I do something." He said softly to her as he held her hand and smiled at her

"Are you sure?" Euloria looked to him and smiled back "Well, okay, If you want to instead you can" she said with a nod.

"Are you sure?" Euloria looked to him and smiled back "Well, okay, If you want to instead you can" she said with a nod.

"Yeah I would like to. You take the day off tomorrow. Go enjoy your self my love. I'll take ariel out and we can spend a day together then I will talk to her about it." He said to her with a smile

"Yeah I would like to. You take the day off tomorrow. Go enjoy your self my love. I'll take ariel out and we can spend a day together then I will talk to her about it." He said to her with a smile

Euloria smiled "That's very sweet of you, I'm sure Ariel would love to spend the day with you too" she said happily as the waiter arrived with their food.

Euloria smiled "That's very sweet of you, I'm sure Ariel would love to spend the day with you too" she said happily as the waiter arrived with their food.

"Yeah. I hope she isn't to busy with her boyfriend." He said as he looked to the waiter and nodded happily as a way of saying thanks before looking back to her. "Ariel still lives in the house right?" He asked softly

> Ayame <

Ayame just smiled and followed.

Harumi rushed along happily as they neared the playground part of the park and she smiled brightly and slid for it like a child 

"Yeah. I hope she isn't to busy with her boyfriend." He said as he looked to the waiter and nodded happily as a way of saying thanks before looking back to her. "Ariel still lives in the house right?" He asked softly

Harumi rushed along happily as they neared the playground part of the park and she smiled brightly and slid for it like a child 

Euloria laughed a little and nodded "Of course she does, I wouldn't let her move out with her boyfriend at only 17, she's not even an adult yet." She answered as she then took her fork and looked down at her food.

Euloria laughed a little and nodded "Of course she does, I wouldn't let her move out with her boyfriend at only 17, she's not even an adult yet." She answered as she then took her fork and looked down at her food.

"I say she can't move out till she is 20." He said to her as he took a bite of his food

"I say she can't move out till she is 20." He said to her as he took a bite of his food

Euloria nodded "I mean that seems fair enough, I don't think she'll protest too much about that, I mean she's never brought up the subject of moving out to me at any stage" she said before starting to eat her food.

Euloria nodded "I mean that seems fair enough, I don't think she'll protest too much about that, I mean she's never brought up the subject of moving out to me at any stage" she said before starting to eat her food.

"That's good." He said with a smile as he started to eat as well happy to hear there daughter wasn't thinking of moving out

"That's good." He said with a smile as he started to eat as well happy to hear there daughter wasn't thinking of moving out

Euloria nodded "Yes, I'd be pretty worried about her if she did" she answered "Luckily enough she hasn't really been rebellious at all" she said with a small laugh.

> Ayame <

Ayame watched Harumi go as she just walked at a fast pace there. No need to rush.

Euloria nodded "Yes, I'd be pretty worried about her if she did" she answered "Luckily enough she hasn't really been rebellious at all" she said with a small laugh.

"Yeah that surprises me. But then again we did raise her good." He said to her 

> Ayame <

Ayame watched Harumi go as she just walked at a fast pace there. No need to rush.

Harumi immediately made friends with some kids and ran around with them happily climbing and running around happily

Harumi immediately made friends with some kids and ran around with them happily climbing and running around happily

"Yeah, I guess we did" she said proudly with a smile before eating more of her food.

> Ayame <

Ayame just soon sat down at a nearby bench and watched Harumi and the children play.

"Yeah, I guess we did" she said proudly with a smile before eating more of her food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back