• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kenai glanced back at her, noticing her smile, he was glad she was in a better mood now. After a while of walking, they had arrived at his house and he proceeded to walk inside. It was currently empty since both Rini and Yuna were at school and were staying in dorms instead this year, he had the house to himself this year.

Asako walked in after him. "I'm guessing you're living alone now?" she said and looked at him, setting the book on a nearby table.

"My race?..." He scratched the back of his head, "Well.... my dad's this rare race that no one really know's what he is, my siblings and I took after his species as well as some of my mom's abilities" he said, doing his best to explain the whole thing.

-(Caspian)-

"Ah," Caspian said in a confused tone of voice. See? Kill it, it's a wolf in sheep's clothing, i beg of you. To this Caspian made an even more confused face. Did you just beg? You must really hate whatever race he is... She thought to the daemon, to this, it was silent. Caspian gave a short sigh, "Well, should we maybe head inside, seems rain may come shortly." She said as she looked up at the darkening clouds. Sheesh, weather here is strange... 

-(Zac)-

Zac looked at Rosalie with an angry look, "Where mates, i can't be without you." He said as a stroke of thunder and lightning came down, the rain now more apparent than ever. He sighed as he brought his hand back up to her chin and turned her head to face him, "Look at me," He said simply as he looked into her eyes.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small sigh, "OK then, but i think we should do what we planned before... you know, explore the ca-" She was cut off by a stroke of thunder and lightning, she seemed to jump into the air and moved closer into Atrio, looking around the room. Her face lit up totally, 

Rosalie had been still looking to the side as he spoke. He sounded sure of that fact anyway it seemed. She jumped a little as the thunder sounded, just like before, since after all, it was a lot louder to her she wasn't scared, just startled. It was then that her head was turned to face him. Her eyes looking to him, just as he had asked.

She let out a 'mhm', "Alright bud." she giggled, "So...Anything you want to do? I'm getting a little sniffely from the pool water now." she said, sniffing loudly. She had a idea, "Do you think you could help me train to stay awake when I go back to my other form?" she asked him

((did I ever reply to this?))

Asako walked in after him. "I'm guessing you're living alone now?" she said and looked at him, setting the book on a nearby table.

"Hm?" He looked back at her "Oh, yes, for the next while anyways, my sisters are staying in school dorms this year so they can be closer to the school campus" he answered as he went to the closet under the stairs to pull out a box.

Rosalie had been still looking to the side as he spoke. He sounded sure of that fact anyway it seemed. She jumped a little as the thunder sounded, just like before, since after all, it was a lot louder to her she wasn't scared, just startled. It was then that her head was turned to face him. Her eyes looking to him, just as he had asked.

-(Zac)-

Zac took a deep breathe in as he closed his eyes. He opened his eyes again as he let go of the breathe he was holding in, "I love you, OK? Don't ever forget that," He said as he slowly moved his hand up to Rosalies cheek, he moved closer again, pressing his lips against her quickly, only pulling back slightly, "Just... Don't forget that, please," He said as he kissed her again, pulling back and removing his hand from her face.

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon looked at Kuroh once he started speaking. She blushed at the fact that she was being offered to be carried on his back. She smiled a bit embarrassed but she nodded.

''Yeah...I could probably use that, thanks~''

@Wicked Jester

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

Noragami-image-noragami-36417562-500-213%201_zpsmkyoac93.gif

...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi and closed the door behind him, shortly he began walking at Himeragi's pace. He focused on Himeragi as she walked, shortly before he spoke. As he did so, he looked off to the side in slight embarrassment♆...

“ Want any help? I can carry you on my back if you want? 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Male Dorms Hallway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

Dante's wings ruffled behind him as he watched the couple's interaction. Dante felt kinda bad for throwing the pole at the girl now... not too bad mind you, but a little. Ruffling his wings once more a long jacket appeared on his back, hiding his wings from the world once more and Dante stood, the chair dissolving into particles of light behind him as he silently shadowed the two.

-(Zac)-

Zac took a deep breathe in as he closed his eyes. He opened his eyes again as he let go of the breathe he was holding in, "I love you, OK? Don't ever forget that," He said as he slowly moved his hand up to Rosalies cheek, he moved closer again, pressing his lips against her quickly, only pulling back slightly, "Just... Don't forget that, please," He said as he kissed her again, pulling back and removing his hand from her face.

Rosalie blushed, that was words she hadn't experienced before, along with these alien feelings that accompanied hearing them too. Her heart rate quickening in response along with them. She nodded at his words "I won't" she answered, her face colour gradually cooling down. After one of the oddest days of her life she didn't think she would forget this whole day, never mind this moment.

She let out a 'mhm', "Alright bud." she giggled, "So...Anything you want to do? I'm getting a little sniffely from the pool water now." she said, sniffing loudly. She had a idea, "Do you think you could help me train to stay awake when I go back to my other form?" she asked him

Kaz blinked and shrugged, the water rippling around him before he reversed gravity and flipped overhead once more, "Sure! I mean. I'm not exactly sure what I would do to help, but I mean I suppose I could try."

Rosalie blushed, that was words she hadn't experienced before, along with these alien feelings that accompanied hearing them too. Her heart rate quickening in response along with them. She nodded at his words "I won't" she answered, her face colour gradually cooling down. After one of the oddest days of her life she didn't think she would forget this whole day, never mind this moment.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave another smile to her words before looking away again, "I'm going to ask again, and i'll never ask after this...-" He looked back at Rosalie, his eyes flashing crimson red for a couple seconds, "Do you... want to be together?" He asked as a light red lifted onto his cheeks, 

-(Zac)-

Zac gave another smile to her words before looking away again, "I'm going to ask again, and i'll never ask after this...-" He looked back at Rosalie, his eyes flashing crimson red for a couple seconds, "Do you... want to be together?" He asked as a light red lifted onto his cheeks, 

Rosalie thought over it, it had only taken her a split second to think of her answer this time now that she was sure that he meant what he said, she nodded "Yes, I do want to" she answered after a moment, sounding more sure of her answer than the first time he had asked.

((Alright, gn!))

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon looked at Kuroh once he started speaking. She blushed at the fact that she was being offered to be carried on his back. She smiled a bit embarrassed but she nodded.

''Yeah...I could probably use that, thanks~''

@Wicked Jester

Dante's wings ruffled behind him as he watched the couple's interaction. Dante felt kinda bad for throwing the pole at the girl now... not too bad mind you, but a little. Ruffling his wings once more a long jacket appeared on his back, hiding his wings from the world once more and Dante stood, the chair dissolving into particles of light behind him as he silently shadowed the two.

Kuroh Fukushima  

tumblr_n8aq82Vtln1tbp9hyo1_250_zpsooibfnft.gif

...♆Kuroh's eyes focused on Himeragi's back, his mind still picturing the glass within her skin, along with the blood that flowed from the wounds. Suddenly, another thump occurred within his chest, and a small feeling of anger spread throughout his body, shortly before it vanished. Kuroh took a deep breath, recentering himself emotionally. Upon Himeragi's response, Kuroh nodded and manoeuvred his body to a crouching position infront of her. He held his arms out behind him and spoke as he looked around to her, a faint expression of worry remaining on his face♆...

“ Climb on~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small nod as she kept looking around the room, she calmed down slightly when Atrio wrapped his arms around her. She sighed before she got out of Atrios grip and walked over to her closet, "I'm just going to change," She said before she entered the double door wardrobe, closing the doors behind herself.

Atrio nodded as he sat up in the bed stretching and yawning tiredly

((Stupid alerts ;-;))

Euloria say down in the chair he had pulled out for her "Thank you~" she said softly as she looked over at him.

"Welcome." He said with a sweet smile as he sat down across from her with a happy smile

Kuroh Fukushima  

tumblr_n8aq82Vtln1tbp9hyo1_250_zpsooibfnft.gif

...♆Kuroh's eyes focused on Himeragi's back, his mind still picturing the glass within her skin, along with the blood that flowed from the wounds. Suddenly, another thump occurred within his chest, and a small feeling of anger spread throughout his body, shortly before it vanished. Kuroh took a deep breath, recentering himself emotionally. Upon Himeragi's response, Kuroh nodded and manoeuvred his body to a crouching position infront of her. He held his arms out behind him and spoke as he looked around to her, a faint expression of worry remaining on his face♆...

“ Climb on~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:

Tags:

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi nodded before she climbed on. Though she noticed Kuroh's expression. It seemed a bit off. Is it because he is still worrying about her back? As she finished climbing on, she sort of hugged Kuroh in a comforting way while on his back and spoke softly as she gave him a nice happy expression, as if everything was okay.

''What's with that look? Don't worry about my back, it'll be fine soon...''

@Wicked Jester

Kaz blinked and shrugged, the water rippling around him before he reversed gravity and flipped overhead once more, "Sure! I mean. I'm not exactly sure what I would do to help, but I mean I suppose I could try."

She smiled, "Thank you. We should try when we get to my dorm. " she said, "I wouldn't want to pass out here. " she said, her wings going behind her, trying to take less space. 

(I didn't have my ID so i couldn't get on the bus ;-;)

Atrio nodded as he sat up in the bed stretching and yawning tiredly

"Welcome." He said with a sweet smile as he sat down across from her with a happy smile

Euloria's gaze moved across the room before settling back on him "It feels a little odd being on another date after this long, I think the last time we went on one Ariel was only a child..." She said with  gentle laugh "The good kind of odd though, I'm much better around humans now than I was..." She said remembering back when she didn't know much about how people on earth acted or what they did. She had plenty of years experience in those things now.

> Ayame <

''Let's get going then~''

"Yaaaaaaay!" Harumi cheered as she slid off towards the park happily

Euloria's gaze moved across the room before settling back on him "It feels a little odd being on another date after this long, I think the last time we went on one Ariel was only a child..." She said with  gentle laugh "The good kind of odd though, I'm much better around humans now than I was..." She said remembering back when she didn't know much about how people on earth acted or what they did. She had plenty of years experience in those things now.

"Yeah I think she was 2. But it's nice to get out just you and me again," he said to her with a gentle smile as he watched her every movement

"Yaaaaaaay!" Harumi cheered as she slid off towards the park happily

"Yeah I think she was 2. But it's nice to get out just you and me again," he said to her with a gentle smile as he watched her every movement

She nodded in agreement "Mhm, I kind of missed that sometimes you know" she admitted before a waiter handed them menu's and then walked off again. Her gaze moved to the menu before she reached her hand out and slid one over to herself to view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back