• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Chinese food? Yeah, I could go for dimsum, I haven't eaten yet so I'm pretty hungry myself.''

Himeragi said as she got off the bed and stood up seeing how well she was even after glass sticking her back.

@Wicked Jester

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.gif

...♆Kuroh stood up from his chair and smiled as he replied to Himeragi. He then walked over to his door and opened it, preparing to leave♆...

“ Sounds good~ Let's get going~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Conversing with Himeragi and Dante.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

Lumina

Lumina was still lost in her own thoughts about her name, too much so to notice Kenji at the moment. Thinking back on the old man that had found her as a kid, the phoenix wondered if she actually knew his full name. After having been found by the old man, Lumina proved to be extremely shy and skittish, seeming to be afraid of the man who was showing her nothing but kindness and compassion toward her. Eventually though, Lumina warmed up to him, because in her mind, he was the only family she had ever had. At that point, the rebirth cycle and her memories were still quite messed up, so as far as she was aware, nobody had ever taken care of her before. She wondered if he was doing well.

At this point in the class, the stragglers had finally finished coming in, even with the teacher calling off attendance at the moment. Lumina's thoughts had drifted away from the old man and back to the classroom, but more so in a distracted way, like she was looking around but not really paying attention. There were many different kinds of students in class, many of which looked completely human. There were some exceptions of course like herself, with her very obvious wings that people were probably staring at, but at a quick glance it would almost look like a completely normal classroom for normal humans with no powers. Almost. 

It was then that Kenji tried to get her attention by asking a question. She was still kind of out of it when he leaned toward her, so she didn't answer at first, until her eyes wandered and landed on her pair's looking back at her. Lumina blinked, confused what he was doing, before his question fully registered in her head. Her eyes widened in slight confusion over the question, for a moment. Hadn't he done attendance in his other classes? Did that mean he hadn't attended any of his other classes? Was he really that unfamiliar with going to school and class? Well, he needed to answer himself as present or else the teacher would mark him absent, so she figured she should probably give him an answer. "Y-yeah, just say 'here' to let him know you're in class." Sounded easy enough, but it was something Lumina always had to remind herself during school, because she wasn't the biggest fan of speaking up in class. Ever. She was good at academics, but never answered questions in class or volunteered herself. She hadn't changed too much from when she was a kid, after all.

@Fukushima Akira

View attachment 151718

large_zpscjaqk2rv.gif

...ΨKenji waited for Lumina to reply, noting that she seemed to be in a day dream. Upon her reply, Kenji nodded and replied, shortly before he threw his arm upwards and called out, a large smile on his face as he did so. He had only begun one class when he was called away to Euphoria. The remainder of the time he was dead from the explosion. He was only revived shortly after lunch had begun, so his classroom experience was very limited, if he even had any. After he'd spoken out and the teacher had marked him down as attending, Kenji sat back down in his seat, and waited for the lesson to beginΨ...

“ Thanks~ I'm here! ”

Extra?Info

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Biology Class.[/SIZE]

Sitting in class.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Lumina and the Teacher.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Attend class.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
 Kuroh Fukushima  

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.gif

...♆Kuroh stood up from his chair and smiled as he replied to Himeragi. He then walked over to his door and opened it, preparing to leave♆...

“ Sounds good~ Let's get going~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

Conversing with Himeragi and Dante.

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

large_zpscjaqk2rv.gif

...ΨKenji waited for Lumina to reply, noting that she seemed to be in a day dream. Upon her reply, Kenji nodded and replied, shortly before he threw his arm upwards and called out, a large smile on his face as he did so. He had only begun one class when he was called away to Euphoria. The remainder of the time he was dead from the explosion. He was only revived shortly after lunch had begun, so his classroom experience was very limited, if he even had any. After he'd spoken out and the teacher had marked him down as attending, Kenji sat back down in his seat, and waited for the lesson to beginΨ...

“ Thanks~ I'm here! ”

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Biology Class.[/SIZE]

Sitting in class.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Lumina and the Teacher.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Attend class.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Lumina

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi nodded before she started to walk towards the door. She was kind of taking her time since her back was still kind of healing. Though she was happy that she could spend time with Kuroh right now. Though she hoped that the creep, Dante wouldn't tag along. She didn't understand him at all.

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi nodded before she started to walk towards the door. She was kind of taking her time since her back was still kind of healing. Though she was happy that she could spend time with Kuroh right now. Though she hoped that the creep, Dante wouldn't tag along. She didn't understand him at all.

Kuroh Fukushima  

Noragami-image-noragami-36417562-500-213%201_zpsmkyoac93.gif

...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi and closed the door behind him, shortly he began walking at Himeragi's pace. He focused on Himeragi as she walked, shortly before he spoke. As he did so, he looked off to the side in slight embarrassment♆...

“ Want any help? I can carry you on my back if you want? 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Male Dorms Hallway.[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

Tags:

Kuroh Fukushima  

Noragami-image-noragami-36417562-500-213%201_zpsmkyoac93.gif

...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi and closed the door behind him, shortly he began walking at Himeragi's pace. He focused on Himeragi as she walked, shortly before he spoke. As he did so, he looked off to the side in slight embarrassment♆...

“ Want any help? I can carry you on my back if you want? 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Male Dorms Hallway.[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

Tags:

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon looked at Kuroh once he started speaking. She blushed at the fact that she was being offered to be carried on his back. She smiled a bit embarrassed but she nodded.

''Yeah...I could probably use that, thanks~''

@Wicked Jester

Rosalie had been fast asleep for a while when he entered the room, shifting a little in her sleep when he closed the door, because of her abilities making her ears sensitive, she was a pretty light sleeper. Hearing his whispers near her, her eyes shot open to find him directly over her about to bite her again, causing her to gasp a little since his presence startled her, she went to move her arms to move him away but she hesitated as her thoughts wandered on if she should help him with his hunger or not.

-(Zac)-

As soon as Zac heard her gasp, his eyes turned a gold and crimson swirl, he was instantly back to standing, his back to Rosalie, "I'm sorry, it's this stupid ma-" He cut himself off as he clenched his fists. "I'm just sorry," He said as he was about to take a step away from Rosalie.

He smiled down at her as he brought a hand up to her cheek and whipped away the blood with his thumb

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn blushed lightly when Atrio rubbed the blood off, her face quickly became something of realisation, "Oh, you must be hungry right?" She asked as she looked up at him with a confused but happy face.

Allen smiled, "Alright, Cas it is then, I hope we can become great friends" he said and held out his hand for a handshake.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian held out her hand with a large smile as she took his hand and shook it. Disgusting, this creature is something i cannot even tell what he is... I recommend we retreat to safer position and kill IT before IT escapes. Caspian took away her hand with the smile on her face. No, i am interested now. She looked up at Allen, "May i ask what race you are? Fair is fair is all," She said with a light shrug. Ssssttttttuuuuupppppiiid. The daemon sung in her mind.

-(Zac)-

As soon as Zac heard her gasp, his eyes turned a gold and crimson swirl, he was instantly back to standing, his back to Rosalie, "I'm sorry, it's this stupid ma-" He cut himself off as he clenched his fists. "I'm just sorry," He said as he was about to take a step away from Rosalie.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn blushed lightly when Atrio rubbed the blood off, her face quickly became something of realisation, "Oh, you must be hungry right?" She asked as she looked up at him with a confused but happy face.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian held out her hand with a large smile as she took his hand and shook it. Disgusting, this creature is something i cannot even tell what he is... I recommend we retreat to safer position and kill IT before IT escapes. Caspian took away her hand with the smile on her face. No, i am interested now. She looked up at Allen, "May i ask what race you are? Fair is fair is all," She said with a light shrug. Ssssttttttuuuuupppppiiid. The daemon sung in her mind.

Rosalie sat up and moved back after he stood up to get away from her. Watching him she could tell he was annoyed at what he did, which caused her to frown a little "Its okay, I can get you can help it..." She swung her legs over the side of the bed to stand up again, she felt much better now anyways. "I mean... I don't mind you taking a little bit if you need it..." She said as she stood up "But...maybe I should go if I'm making you react like this, you know? It would be easier for you maybe..." Her gaze drifted towards the door with a small frown.

(if it hurt's you dun have to type DD:)

Asako smiled happily as she hugged the book to her chest, she was excited to finally learn how to read, she could go to school, learn new thing's., see her friends.. though Kenai had already graduated. She sighed a bit, if only she knew how to read from the beginning, maybe she would have met him sooner and they could've been in highschool together, even if for only a year.

Kenai glanced back at her, noticing her smile, he was glad she was in a better mood now. After a while of walking, they had arrived at his house and he proceeded to walk inside. It was currently empty since both Rini and Yuna were at school and were staying in dorms instead this year, he had the house to himself this year.

Rosalie sat up and moved back after he stood up to get away from her. Watching him she could tell he was annoyed at what he did, which caused her to frown a little "Its okay, I can get you can help it..." She swung her legs over the side of the bed to stand up again, she felt much better now anyways. "I mean... I don't mind you taking a little bit if you need it..." She said as she stood up "But...maybe I should go if I'm making you react like this, you know? It would be easier for you maybe..." Her gaze drifted towards the door with a small frown.

((Hoi!
-(Zac)-

Zac stopped walking and gave a small laugh, "You know? I wish it was honestly that simple," He said as he turned to look at Rosalie, "I honestly do, but..." He seemed to be in deep thought for a moment before he hissed, "Ah, what the hell, might as well." He said before sighing, "Where mated, pretty much our souls are meant for each-other, one can't be without the other, your extremely lucky since you obviously have no feelings for this at all." He sighed as he turned his head down, "But for me... This hurts like hell," He said as he sighed, again. "Imagine your heart being crushed constantly, then when i'm close to you, it stops,-" He looked back up at Rosalie, "-That's what's happening right now," He said before he walked over to Rosalie, "I'll open a portal, you can leave whenever you want to," He said as he turned around.

((Hoi!
-(Zac)-

Zac stopped walking and gave a small laugh, "You know? I wish it was honestly that simple," He said as he turned to look at Rosalie, "I honestly do, but..." He seemed to be in deep thought for a moment before he hissed, "Ah, what the hell, might as well." He said before sighing, "Where mated, pretty much our souls are meant for each-other, one can't be without the other, your extremely lucky since you obviously have no feelings for this at all." He sighed as he turned his head down, "But for me... This hurts like hell," He said as he sighed, again. "Imagine your heart being crushed constantly, then when i'm close to you, it stops,-" He looked back up at Rosalie, "-That's what's happening right now," He said before he walked over to Rosalie, "I'll open a portal, you can leave whenever you want to," He said as he turned around.

Rosalie stared at him with coloured cheeks. "...M-Mated?" What on earth was he on about?! Sure she felt weird near him and maybe its why she didn't try leave after he had hurt her the first two times... but she didn't think it was to do with something like that. Was it? Wouldn't that mated thing be with another vampire instead of her? That couldn't be right... She was just some random human... As he opened the portal, she stared over at it, biting her lip somewhat nervously, conflicted on what she should do....if she stayed...he'd feel guilty for wanting to feed from her but if she left... A gentle sigh escaped her as she tried to decide what was best for him.

Rosalie stared at him with coloured cheeks. "...M-Mated?" What on earth was he on about?! Sure she felt weird near him and maybe its why she didn't try leave after he had hurt her the first two times... but she didn't think it was to do with something like that. Was it? Wouldn't that mated thing be with another vampire instead of her? That couldn't be right... She was just some random human... As he opened the portal, she stared over at it, biting her lip somewhat nervously, conflicted on what she should do....if she stayed...he'd feel guilty for wanting to feed from her but if she left... A gentle sigh escaped her as she tried to decide what was best for him.

-(Zac)-

Zac sighed before he turned around, "I am going to regret this," He said before he used his vampire speed to move extremely close to Rosalie, he placed his lips against Rosalies, his hands on her shoulders.

-(Zac)-

Zac sighed before he turned around, "I am going to regret this," He said before he used his vampire speed to move extremely close to Rosalie, he placed his lips against Rosalies, his hands on her shoulders.

Rosalie looked over at him. Regret what? Before she had time to think about it he was already in front of her, putting his lips to hers. Surprised, her eyes fluttered as her cheeks flushed red, she froze in place. He wasn't joking about this mated thing was he. It was weird, her heart was battering out of her chest but...it somehow felt natural and she had eventually relaxed herself again, accepting the kiss.

Rosalie looked over at him. Regret what? Before she had time to think about it he was already in front of her, putting his lips to hers. Surprised, her eyes fluttered as her cheeks flushed red, she froze in place. He wasn't joking about this mated thing was he. It was weird, her heart was battering out of her chest but...it somehow felt natural and she had eventually relaxed herself again, accepting the kiss.

-(Zac)-

Zac slowly pulled his lips off of Rosalies as he opened his eyes, a deep mix of crimson red and light gold. He gave a small smile as he turned his head and closed his eyes again, "Sorry... I just... Wanted to do it once..." He said before he let his hands go slack, they fell to his sides shortly after. He turned his head back to Rosalie, smiling again as he noticed her blush.

-(Zac)-

Zac slowly pulled his lips off of Rosalies as he opened his eyes, a deep mix of crimson red and light gold. He gave a small smile as he turned his head and closed his eyes again, "Sorry... I just... Wanted to do it once..." He said before he let his hands go slack, they fell to his sides shortly after. He turned his head back to Rosalie, smiling again as he noticed her blush.

Rosalie shook her head, her cheeks still pink "N-No its okay..." Her voice answered quietly before she looked back at him "W-Wait I-I don't mean the kiss was okay it was more than okay...I meant it was okay that you actually do so" her voice staggered out quickly as she waved her hands with an embarrassed and flustered expression. Great, now she sounded and looked like an idiot. She lowered her head and let a sigh in response to her own actions.

Rosalie shook her head, her cheeks still pink "N-No its okay..." Her voice answered quietly before she looked back at him "W-Wait I-I don't mean the kiss was okay it was more than okay...I meant it was okay that you actually do so" her voice staggered out quickly as she waved her hands with an embarrassed and flustered expression. Great, now she sounded and looked like an idiot. She lowered her head and let a sigh in response to her own actions.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small laugh as he brought his hand up to her chin, "It's OK.-" He gave a small smile before he leaned in again, "-Am i allowed to do it again?" He asked in a low whisper as his eyes were brought down to her level.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small laugh as he brought his hand up to her chin, "It's OK.-" He gave a small smile before he leaned in again, "-Am i allowed to do it again?" He asked in a low whisper as his eyes were brought down to her level.

Rosalie eyes had looked to the side when he brought his hand to her chin. She blinked, her silver-grey gaze meeting his after a moment when he spoke before she nodded gently in answer to his question.

Rosalie eyes had looked to the side when he brought his hand to her chin. She blinked, her silver-grey gaze meeting his after a moment when he spoke before she nodded gently in answer to his question.

-(Zac)-

As soon as Rosalie nodded he pressed his lips against hers, a smile plastered onto his face as he did so. He pulled back shortly after and sighed, he lowered his head again, "Do you... want to be with me?" He asked as he raised his head to look into her eyes, a confused face accompanied with it.

-(Zac)-

As soon as Rosalie nodded he pressed his lips against hers, a smile plastered onto his face as he did so. He pulled back shortly after and sighed, he lowered his head again, "Do you... want to be with me?" He asked as he raised his head to look into her eyes, a confused face accompanied with it.

Rosalie slowly nodded "...I mean, there was a reason I didn't leave the first two times things went a bit wrong and when you opened that portal for me to leave... and a reason I followed you here too...I guess I just didn't know why until now...this is all pretty new to me..." She answered truthfully with a gentle sigh "Though, why are you choosing a human girl who doesn't even have her own voice over someone of your kind..." She rubbed the side of her arm with her hand as her gaze drifted off to the side. "Are you sure I'm the right person?"

-(Zac)-

-(Evelyn)-

-(Caspian)-

"I'm a little hungry but I can wait." He said softly as he smiled at her not minding waiting to feed till later

(@nona reply to me ;-;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosalie slowly nodded "...I mean, there was a reason I didn't leave the first two times things went a bit wrong and when you opened that portal for me to leave... and a reason I followed you here too...I guess I just didn't know why until now...this is all pretty new to me..." She answered truthfully with a gentle sigh "Though, why are you choosing a human girl who doesn't even have her own voice over someone of your kind..." She rubbed the side of her arm with her hand as her gaze drifted off to the side. "Are you sure I'm the right person?"

-(Zac)-

Zac looked at Rosalie with an angry look, "Where mates, i can't be without you." He said as a stroke of thunder and lightning came down, the rain now more apparent than ever. He sighed as he brought his hand back up to her chin and turned her head to face him, "Look at me," He said simply as he looked into her eyes.

"I'm a little hungry but I can wait." He said softly as he smiled at her not minding waiting to feed till later

(@nona reply to me ;-;) <----- Lonely, you are so lonely,

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small sigh, "OK then, but i think we should do what we planned before... you know, explore the ca-" She was cut off by a stroke of thunder and lightning, she seemed to jump into the air and moved closer into Atrio, looking around the room. Her face lit up totally, 

-(Zac)-

Zac looked at Rosalie with an angry look, "Where mates, i can't be without you." He said as a stroke of thunder and lightning came down, the rain now more apparent than ever. He sighed as he brought his hand back up to her chin and turned her head to face him, "Look at me," He said simply as he looked into her eyes.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small sigh, "OK then, but i think we should do what we planned before... you know, explore the ca-" She was cut off by a stroke of thunder and lightning, she seemed to jump into the air and moved closer into Atrio, looking around the room. Her face lit up totally, 

Atrio couldn't help but laugh as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. "We will explore later... One the storm has passed alright." He said softly to her 

Atrio couldn't help but laugh as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. "We will explore later... One the storm has passed alright." He said softly to her 

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small nod as she kept looking around the room, she calmed down slightly when Atrio wrapped his arms around her. She sighed before she got out of Atrios grip and walked over to her closet, "I'm just going to change," She said before she entered the double door wardrobe, closing the doors behind herself.

-(Zac)-

-(Evelyn)-

-(Caspian)-

"My race?..." He scratched the back of his head, "Well.... my dad's this rare race that no one really know's what he is, my siblings and I took after his species as well as some of my mom's abilities" he said, doing his best to explain the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back