• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

After a while Euloria arrived at the restaurant, her hair pinned up nicely and she was dressed up in a new dark blue coloured dress. Her bright blue eyes drifting across the room until she had spotted her husband. A gentle smile crossing her face as she spotted him and began to make her way over to the table, she was excited about their date since it was a long time since they had been on one. "Hi there" she said softly.

@Daniel reaving

Zero noticed her frown, "I see... I hope you get to see him sometime soon, not seeing him must make you feel lonely" he said, his voice becoming more gentle.

"It is really lonely. My mother and father aren't even around much." She said frowning more and subconsciously leaning against him as they walked. She didn't realize she was her mind was running on about her brother and family completely forgetting he was with her

"Alright... i'm trusting you" she said and looked at him, "Where do we start then?" she asked.

Kenai smiled a little glad she trusted him, he didn't want her thinking he'd laugh at her, he wasn't that kind of person or anything. When she asked where to start he hummed in thought for a moment "I think I have some of crystal's books at home..." he said quietly, half to himself "Yeah, I should have some easier books than that at home that we could start off with, rather than a more difficult one..." he said to her "You, know, If you want to start right away"

(Sorry it didn't notify me)

daniel immediately smiled brightly at the sight of his wife. She was so beautiful in the dress she had on it made him speechless as he smiled and stood up walking up to her and looking her over now knowing what to say to her

((That's okay))

Euloria had looked up at him, tilting her head ever so slightly wondering why he hadn't greeted her back. She still wore a gentle smile as she spoke, "You look well" she commented after looking him over as well.

((That's okay))

Euloria had looked up at him, tilting her head ever so slightly wondering why he hadn't greeted her back. She still wore a gentle smile as she spoke, "You look well" she commented after looking him over as well.

He stared at her for a little longer before smiling. "And you still look as beautiful as when I first met you." He said softly as he smiled and leaned into her kissing her gently

"It is really lonely. My mother and father aren't even around much." She said frowning more and subconsciously leaning against him as they walked. She didn't realize she was her mind was running on about her brother and family completely forgetting he was with her

Zero noticed her lean on him and put his arm around her to try and comfort her, "I understand how you feel in a way, I pretty much lived alone most of my life, my parent's preferred exploring the world rather then staying home and raising me." he said and looked at her, seeing how she was lost in her thought's.

Zero noticed her lean on him and put his arm around her to try and comfort her, "I understand how you feel in a way, I pretty much lived alone most of my life, my parent's preferred exploring the world rather then staying home and raising me." he said and looked at her, seeing how she was lost in her thought's.

Kenai smiled a little glad she trusted him, he didn't want her thinking he'd laugh at her, he wasn't that kind of person or anything. When she asked where to start he hummed in thought for a moment "I think I have some of crystal's books at home..." he said quietly, half to himself "Yeah, I should have some easier books than that at home that we could start off with, rather than a more difficult one..." he said to her "You, know, If you want to start right away"

Asako quickly nodded and stood up, picking up the book she had tried so hard to hide. Crystal.... she thought to herself, assuming that was the girl's name he was speaking about, Asako was really curious about this girl but she didn't want to ask Kenai about it, considering how his mood dropped at just mentioning her. "Let's go then, we have no time to waste! Mr. Yelil" she said and grinned.

She nodded. "My parents are working though.... I hate having a God for a mother." She said to him before realizing she was leaning on him and her cheeks became bright red

He stared at her for a little longer before smiling. "And you still look as beautiful as when I first met you." He said softly as he smiled and leaned into her kissing her gently

Euloria kissed him back, smiling at him as they pulled away "And you're just as charming" she said as she smiled up at him.

Asako quickly nodded and stood up, picking up the book she had tried so hard to hide. Crystal.... she thought to herself, assuming that was the girl's name he was speaking about, Asako was really curious about this girl but she didn't want to ask Kenai about it, considering how his mood dropped at just mentioning her. "Let's go then, we have no time to waste! Mr. Yelil" she said and grinned.

Kenai laughed a little as he stood up as well before he began walking towards the exit of the park.

((Sorry my replies are a bit shorter atm, I'm having a serious pain in my shoulder, its making it hard to type. ;-;))

"Ok!" Harumi said to her happily

> Ayame <

Ayame just walked with her sister to the park. She looked around and saw the humans pass by. They looked alright even if a Lamia like Harumi was walking around. Though they were looking mainly at Ayame. Maybe it was the clothes she was wearing? What 14 year old wears stockings and such a short skirt like this? Whenever Ayame made eye contact with another human, most of the time the human would look away after a short moment.

Euloria kissed him back, smiling at him as they pulled away "And you're just as charming" she said as she smiled up at him.

Kenai laughed a little as he stood up as well before he began walking towards the exit of the park.

((Sorry my replies are a bit shorter atm, I'm having a serious pain in my shoulder, its making it hard to type. ;-;))

He smiled and led her to there table quickly pulling her chair out for her 

> Ayame <

Ayame just walked with her sister to the park. She looked around and saw the humans pass by. They looked alright even if a Lamia like Harumi was walking around. Though they were looking mainly at Ayame. Maybe it was the clothes she was wearing? What 14 year old wears stockings and such a short skirt like this? Whenever Ayame made eye contact with another human, most of the time the human would look away after a short moment.

Harumi never noticed the looks except one which made her glare and hiss violently at the man that was giving ayame a look

(=-= whelp that sucks. I never got a notification, sorry to make you wait so long. @VenomSlayer
 Jack's legs start to shake as he trembles before Caspian. "Oh, crap seems like I picked on the wrong person." But before he could do anything he is pierced by a spear and sword of light, and attacked by a Hydra. "GAH!" He coughs up blood before crumpling onto one knee. A smile comes across his face. "Just kidding." Jack vanishes as if it were never there, it having been only an illusion. "Why so serious? You really should try an calm down and relax." His voice echoes out form all directions giving no clue to where the voice is actually coming form.   

She nodded. "My parents are working though.... I hate having a God for a mother." She said to him before realizing she was leaning on him and her cheeks became bright red

Zero nodded, "That seem's hard.... though i'm sure things will get better soon, if not come to me and i'll make sure they do" he said and nodded, realizing how red her face was. He out a hand on her forehead worriedly, "Are you sick?" he asked frantically.

Zero nodded, "That seem's hard.... though i'm sure things will get better soon, if not come to me and i'll make sure they do" he said and nodded, realizing how red her face was. He out a hand on her forehead worriedly, "Are you sick?" he asked frantically.

(if it hurt's you dun have to type DD:)

Asako smiled happily as she hugged the book to her chest, she was excited to finally learn how to read, she could go to school, learn new thing's., see her friends.. though Kenai had already graduated. She sighed a bit, if only she knew how to read from the beginning, maybe she would have met him sooner and they could've been in highschool together, even if for only a year.

Asako smiled happily as she hugged the book to her chest, she was excited to finally learn how to read, she could go to school, learn new thing's., see her friends.. though Kenai had already graduated. She sighed a bit, if only she knew how to read from the beginning, maybe she would have met him sooner and they could've been in highschool together, even if for only a year.

Her cheeks became redder as she shook her head quickly. "No no no I'm fine!" She said as she quickly turned around blushing blood red as she stood there not wanting him to see her red cheeks

Her cheeks became redder as she shook her head quickly. "No no no I'm fine!" She said as she quickly turned around blushing blood red as she stood there not wanting him to see her red cheeks

Zero blinked, he was having a hard time believing she was ok but decided to go with it, "A-Alright then.... if you like milkshakes I can get you one on the way, it might cool you down" he said, figuring it was just the heat getting to her.

Zero blinked, he was having a hard time believing she was ok but decided to go with it, "A-Alright then.... if you like milkshakes I can get you one on the way, it might cool you down" he said, figuring it was just the heat getting to her.

"O-ok." She said as she took his hand but never looked at him because her cheeks were still bright red

Users who are viewing this thread

Back