• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kenai tilted his head "Then why are you hiding it if is a great book?" He asked, getting even more confused "What's it about?"

Asako picked up the book and looked at the picture on the cover, "I-I'ts about..... uhm.... I dont know....." She said, her voice growing quieter. 

Kenai tilted his head "Then why are you hiding it if is a great book?" He asked, getting even more confused "What's it about?"

Asako picked up the book and looked at the picture on the cover, "I-I'ts about..... uhm.... I dont know....." She said, her voice growing quieter. 

Kenai sat back a bit, no longer leaning over to see the book, he was now looking at her, he knew she had the book open when he came over first "You don't know? How can y-" he stopped for a moment before wondering something...she had the book open, but couldn't tell him what it was about, which lead him to one conclusion "Asako...can you read?" He then asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zecrett laughed. "Well, I guess you did win the bear. I guess I still owe you huh?" He chuckled, wearing a small, soft smile. He brushed his arm against hers, offering it to her. "How bout a milkshake?"

(((( Hey there, I'm Roman. I help the owner of this thread, and I just wanted to let you know: the post you've just posted has been posted a numerous amount of time. Maybe for you the site might be lagging or your internet connection is tampering with you, but this same post is going to start clogging our pages. If you take notice of my post, please stop. 

Thank you, 

- Roman ))))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed before she grabbed it quickly, she popped off the lid and quickly sculled the red liquid, she pulled the vial from her lips and placed it on the small bedside table next to her, a bit of blood was on the side of her lips as her red eyes looked up at Atrio.

He smiled down at her as he brought a hand up to her cheek and whipped away the blood with his thumb

(I typed my reply but it got deleted... fudge...)

Zero crouched down and began picking up the book's she had dropped,"Are you ok? I apologize for making you fall, are you hurt? at all" he asked, looking at her.

"I am fine." Aya said softly as she stood up then helped him pick up her books and other things

Zecrett laughed. "Well, I guess you did win the bear. I guess I still owe you huh?" He chuckled, wearing a small, soft smile. He brushed his arm against hers, offering it to her. "How bout a milkshake?"

"Yes please." She said happily as she took his arm with hers and hugged the bear with the other arm as she walked with him happily

Sato watched as Annabel opened the portal. He then chuckled and turned to look at her, "See you on the other side." He said, laughing lightly before jumping through the portal, which took him to the portal Annabel had opened in the living world. 

Annabel giggled and jumped in after him. When they got to the other side they landed in front of a house Annabella lips immediately curling up into a smile as she looked around then quickly made her way to the door and nocked softly before calling out a little. "Baby it's me!" She called out wantingly to Aron waiting for him to answer the door

((Anyone free? :3))

(Mesa)

Zecrett ordered a couple milkshakes from the concession stand and handed one to Isabella. "Here, hold out your hand." He guided her hand to the shake and helped her. "I hope vanilla is okay, its all they had left." He sipped on his own milkshake.

She smiled as he handed her the milk shake then nodded. "Thank you." She said before she tried to get the straw into her mouth but couldn't 

Annabel giggled and jumped in after him. When they got to the other side they landed in front of a house Annabella lips immediately curling up into a smile as she looked around then quickly made her way to the door and nocked softly before calling out a little. "Baby it's me!" She called out wantingly to Aron waiting for him to answer the door

(Mesa)

((Yay~ :D who do you have))

I got Daniel, cova, myuki, my succubus that I can't remember the name of that's married to one of @HimeragiSeiker 's characters and I have mitsu

((I guess I haven't gotten to use Euloria in a while so I guess you can send Daniel? Our interactions with those two always seem to stop suddenly for some reason :'I))

((I guess I haven't gotten to use Euloria in a while so I guess you can send Daniel? Our interactions with those two always seem to stop suddenly for some reason :'I))

(No no lets get them a long interaction together. I always love role playing there relationship ^-^. So how should we start. I say we do something different, like have them meet at a cafe for a date night)

(Mesa)

Sato walked alongside Annabel, stopping in front of the house that she stopped at. The house was a nice size for someone who lived alone, and wasn't a royal person... Then again, compared to the castle, this house was just as big as a room. Soon an orange haired man came to the door , rubbing a towel on his head, "If it isn't Annabel. The loveliest woman to I've ever laid eyes on. What brings you here?" He asked curiously. 

tumblr_n1oo0tgcll1rrkmqzo1_500.gif

(No no lets get them a long interaction together. I always love role playing there relationship ^-^. So how should we start. I say we do something different, like have them meet at a cafe for a date night)

((Yeah, sounds like a plan :DD do you want to start off? :3))

Sato walked alongside Annabel, stopping in front of the house that she stopped at. The house was a nice size for someone who lived alone, and wasn't a royal person... Then again, compared to the castle, this house was just as big as a room. Soon an orange haired man came to the door , rubbing a towel on his head, "If it isn't Annabel. The loveliest woman to I've ever laid eyes on. What brings you here?" He asked curiously. 

Annabel immediately smiled brightly at her lover and slid her arms around his neck and hugged him lovingly resting her head on his chest. "What, is my undying love for you not a good enough reason?" She asked teasingly and softly before she looked to sato and gestured him over to meet her boyfriend 

Zecrett smiled. "Say, I know how you look, how do you figure out how I look like?" he leaned on a wall with a curious look, taking another sip.

She looked to the way his voice came from then smiled as she held out her things for him to hold so she could show him

((Yeah, sounds like a plan :DD do you want to start off? :3))

(Sure if you want me to)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I am not sure you ever noticed but I replied a long time ago @VenomSlayer)

Jack is a little disappointed that they didn't fall but it was funny enough from there reaction to keep him laughing.  "Awww, I guess I was found out." He shows himself appearing to be a child,  though this was just ine if his transformations. He gives her an innocent smile. "I was just messing around. Please don't be angry at me."

Annabel immediately smiled brightly at her lover and slid her arms around his neck and hugged him lovingly resting her head on his chest. "What, is my undying love for you not a good enough reason?" She asked teasingly and softly before she looked to sato and gestured him over to meet her boyfriend 

She looked to the way his voice came from then smiled as she held out her things for him to hold so she could show him

(Sure if you want me to)

Aaron chuckled and wrapped his arms around Annabel's waist, "I think OUR undying love for one another is what keeps us together." He said, smiling warmly as he held her. He then saw her motion for a yellow haired boy to come closer. "Who's the kid?" He asked. Sato had stopped walking until he was right behind Annabel. "He looks like Hayate..." Aaron said quietly. "I'm his son." Sato said, putting his hands in his pockets to avoid any physical contact. 

(Sure if you want me to)

((Yeah, If you don't mind :3))

Aaron chuckled and wrapped his arms around Annabel's waist, "I think OUR undying love for one another is what keeps us together." He said, smiling warmly as he held her. He then saw her motion for a yellow haired boy to come closer. "Who's the kid?" He asked. Sato had stopped walking until he was right behind Annabel. "He looks like Hayate..." Aaron said quietly. "I'm his son." Sato said, putting his hands in his pockets to avoid any physical contact. 

Annabel smiled and nodded. "This is sato Hayate and thanas son. Prince of the dead." She said to Aaron as she held onto him happily and nodded

((Yeah, If you don't mind :3))

Daniel sat in a rather nice restaurant all dressed up in nice clothes waiting for his wife to come. They had been planning this night out for a while and now it was happening. 

Kenai sat back a bit, no longer leaning over to see the book, he was now looking at her, he knew she had the book open when he came over first "You don't know? How can y-" he stopped for a moment before wondering something...she had the book open, but couldn't tell him what it was about, which lead him to one conclusion "Asako...can you read?" He then asked.

Asako looked off to the side before shaking her head, "No..." she replied. She glanced over at him to try and predict how he'd react, What if he think's i'm stupid? n-no he isn't mean like that, there's no way he would think that she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back