• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

He smiled down at her as he brought a hand up to her cheek and whipped away the blood with his thumb

"I am fine." Aya said softly as she stood up then helped him pick up her books and other things

Allen handed the books he had picked up to her, "If you dont mind me asking, what's your name? I'm Zero" he said.

Annabel smiled and nodded. "This is sato Hayate and thanas son. Prince of the dead." She said to Aaron as she held onto him happily and nodded

Daniel sat in a rather nice restaurant all dressed up in nice clothes waiting for his wife to come. They had been planning this night out for a while and now it was happening. 

"Oh... Well... Hi.. Or hey... I'm Aaron." Aaron said, waving one of his hands at Sato. "I know. Annabel has told me a little about you." Sato replied, chuckling lightly. "Really? That's pretty cool. If you want, you can come in. I wasn't do anything, just cleaning up."

Annabel smiled and nodded. "This is sato Hayate and thanas son. Prince of the dead." She said to Aaron as she held onto him happily and nodded

Daniel sat in a rather nice restaurant all dressed up in nice clothes waiting for his wife to come. They had been planning this night out for a while and now it was happening. 

"Oh... Well... Hi.. Or hey... I'm Aaron." Aaron said, waving one of his hands at Sato. "I know. Annabel has told me a little about you." Sato replied, chuckling lightly. "Really? That's pretty cool. If you want, you can come in. I wasn't do anything, just cleaning up."

He smiled down at her as he brought a hand up to her cheek and whipped away the blood with his thumb

"I am fine." Aya said softly as she stood up then helped him pick up her books and other things

Allen handed the books he had picked up to her, "If you dont mind me asking, what's your name? I'm Zero" he said.

After a while Euloria arrived at the restaurant, her hair pinned up nicely and she was dressed up in a new dark blue coloured dress. Her bright blue eyes drifting across the room until she had spotted her husband. A gentle smile crossing her face as she spotted him and began to make her way over to the table, she was excited about their date since it was a long time since they had been on one. "Hi there" she said softly.

After a while Euloria arrived at the restaurant, her hair pinned up nicely and she was dressed up in a new dark blue coloured dress. Her bright blue eyes drifting across the room until she had spotted her husband. A gentle smile crossing her face as she spotted him and began to make her way over to the table, she was excited about their date since it was a long time since they had been on one. "Hi there" she said softly.

"My name is aya it's very nice to met you." She said as she took the books back and looked to him with a sort of blank face

"Making a mess again Aaron?" Annabel asked him teasingly as she hugged him tightly in her arms

and giggled before gesturing for Aaron to come in

"My name is aya it's very nice to met you." She said as she took the books back and looked to him with a sort of blank face

"Making a mess again Aaron?" Annabel asked him teasingly as she hugged him tightly in her arms

and giggled before gesturing for Aaron to come in

(I accidentally types Allen, my bad xDD)

Zero smiled, "It's nice to meet you too Aya, are you doing anything important right now?" he asked and tilted his head.

"No why do you ask?" Aya asked curiously as her head tilted to the side a little and she stared up at him

"I was wondering if it was ok if I took you somewhere to make it up to you" he said and scratched the back of his head, he figured grabbing a bite to eat would make up for knocking her over, or at least he hoped it would.

"I was wondering if it was ok if I took you somewhere to make it up to you" he said and scratched the back of his head, he figured grabbing a bite to eat would make up for knocking her over, or at least he hoped it would.

She stared at him for a sec before nodding. "I could go for some food." She said softly to him

Zero looked at her curiously, "Really? You must really like learning new things then, I can never focus on things like that" he said.

"Not really... It's easy for me. It's a past time for when my brother isn't around." She said as she walked with him sighing softly. "Plus I was born with all I needed to know." She said to him

Asako looked off to the side before shaking her head, "No..." she replied. She glanced over at him to try and predict how he'd react, What if he think's i'm stupid? n-no he isn't mean like that, there's no way he would think that she thought.

Kenai Yelil

Kenai nodded, so he was right, she couldn't read, he guess he just never noticed before because she never had to try read something in front of him before. He offered her a reassuring smile, letting her know he wasn't going to make fun of her "So, is that why you didn't join the school with your friends?" he asked as he remembered back on the last time they met up. "You know...Maybe I could teach you?" he offered "I mean I taught my-...my last girlfriend to read..., she had lived in the woods all her life and never was taught things about food or money..." his mood dropped for a bit at the mention of her, he then managed to pick his mood up somewhat as he looked over to Asako "I'm more than sure I could teach you too" he said with a gentle smile.

"Not really... It's easy for me. It's a past time for when my brother isn't around." She said as she walked with him sighing softly. "Plus I was born with all I needed to know." She said to him

Zero looked at her, "You have a brother? that sounds nice" he said and laughed a bit, "The closest thing I have to a brother is my best friend."

Zero looked at her, "You have a brother? that sounds nice" he said and laughed a bit, "The closest thing I have to a brother is my best friend."

"Yeah. But I could rather say I don't have a brother.... I never see him." She says a frown on her face as she walked with him

Kenai Yelil

Kenai nodded, so he was right, she couldn't read, he guess he just never noticed before because she never had to try read something in front of him before. He offered her a reassuring smile, letting her know he wasn't going to make fun of her "So, is that why you didn't join the school with your friends?" he asked as he remembered back on the last time they met up. "You know...Maybe I could teach you?" he offered "I mean I taught my-...my last girlfriend to read..., she had lived in the woods all her life and never was taught things about food or money..." his mood dropped for a bit at the mention of her, he then managed to pick his mood up somewhat as he looked over to Asako "I'm more than sure I could teach you too" he said with a gentle smile.

Asako blinked, last girlfriend huh? she wasn't really surprised, he was nice to hangout with, so surely someone had ended up falling head over heels for him. Though she had noticed his mood dropping then suddenly rising, she could already tell it was a touchy subject, so she knew not to say anything about it, she didn't want to upset him. "W-Well... I guess you could... since unlike my friends you wont mess with me about it" she said.

Asako blinked, last girlfriend huh? she wasn't really surprised, he was nice to hangout with, so surely someone had ended up falling head over heels for him. Though she had noticed his mood dropping then suddenly rising, she could already tell it was a touchy subject, so she knew not to say anything about it, she didn't want to upset him. "W-Well... I guess you could... since unlike my friends you wont mess with me about it" she said.

"Mess with you?" he waved his hands gently "No way, I promise I wont" he reassured her with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back