• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"My name is aya it's very nice to met you." She said as she took the books back and looked to him with a sort of blank face

"Making a mess again Aaron?" Annabel asked him teasingly as she hugged him tightly in her arms

and giggled before gesturing for Aaron to come in

"Something like that. I just didn't have to the time to clean up with my work schedule. I'm fine now though. Put in all the hours, so some extra money should be coming my way." Aaron said as he stepped to the side, allowing for Annabel and Sato to come inside. Things were neat and his magazines and other stuff were put up neatly. "I used to suck at cleaning, but my lifelong bud, Cecil forced me to do this stuff sometines... I'm not as much of a neat freak as he is. Not even close." Sato looked at Aaron and sighed,, "Dude, I'm a total pig. Just ask Annabel. I'm pretty sure she's seen my room. Nothing but clothes and almost all my belongings just SCATTERED. EVERYWHERE." He said, laughing lightly. "Just be glad Cecil hasn't seen it then. He can smell a dirty room from any place on this planet, any distance." Aaron smiled and put his arm around Annabel again. "What really brings you two here though? I don't think you'd bring along someone to just hangout. You two are definitely bored."

> Ayame <

Ayame just watched and giggled a bit before tapping Harumi's shoulder.

''It's fine. Their looks do not phase me~''

"So." She said in a pout

Zero saw her face was still red. He pulled out a water bottle and pressed it against her face to see if the cold water would cool her down, "You're still pretty red...."

As she felt the water bottle on her cheek she quickly flinched at the cold and looked at him after hearing his words her cheeks just became reder as she looked away again

"So." She said in a pout

As she felt the water bottle on her cheek she quickly flinched at the cold and looked at him after hearing his words her cheeks just became reder as she looked away again

Zero had to stop himself from panicking when it seemed to get worse, "hmm... maybe I should take you home instead? if you have a fever I dont want to keep you out, it wouldn't be god" he said.

> Ayame <

"So." She said in a pout

Zero saw her face was still red. He pulled out a water bottle and pressed it against her face to see if the cold water would cool her down, "You're still pretty red...."

"Something like that. I just didn't have to the time to clean up with my work schedule. I'm fine now though. Put in all the hours, so some extra money should be coming my way." Aaron said as he stepped to the side, allowing for Annabel and Sato to come inside. Things were neat and his magazines and other stuff were put up neatly. "I used to suck at cleaning, but my lifelong bud, Cecil forced me to do this stuff sometines... I'm not as much of a neat freak as he is. Not even close." Sato looked at Aaron and sighed,, "Dude, I'm a total pig. Just ask Annabel. I'm pretty sure she's seen my room. Nothing but clothes and almost all my belongings just SCATTERED. EVERYWHERE." He said, laughing lightly. "Just be glad Cecil hasn't seen it then. He can smell a dirty room from any place on this planet, any distance." Aaron smiled and put his arm around Annabel again. "What really brings you two here though? I don't think you'd bring along someone to just hangout. You two are definitely bored."

"Oh trust me his room is a pig sty. Thana demanded he clean it and it took him five hours once then it was dirty five minuets after he was done." Annabel said with a giggle as she leaned in to Aaron and nodded. "Yeah we were bored. Sato's sister isn't around and thana and hayate are busy with the new baby. So me and him came her but we just came thinking you were probably at work love." Annabel said to him happily

> Ayame <

"So." She said in a pout

"Oh trust me his room is a pig sty. Thana demanded he clean it and it took him five hours once then it was dirty five minuets after he was done." Annabel said with a giggle as she leaned in to Aaron and nodded. "Yeah we were bored. Sato's sister isn't around and thana and hayate are busy with the new baby. So me and him came her but we just came thinking you were probably at work love." Annabel said to him happily

Jack laughed at Ai's reaction and half wished she was still in her physical form hanging off his arm so he could have poked her in her actual side, plus he would feel a bit less awkward. Disregarding that fact Jack smiled and carried on his speech as he neared the ice cream shop. "So you know how I have my gang CROSS right? " Jack figured she did. Ai had completely invaded his phone and there was a looooooot of incriminating evidence on there so he assumed it was safe to say she knew. "Well I'm kinda bored of them. So my solution is to of course start a new gang! I'm thinking I might like to run this one a bit more third street saints style, but for that I would need your help. I was thinking a good candidate pool for members was FHS' current and former student as , so I was thinking you could help me out with this! Oh. I was also hoping you might be able to help me create some kind of chat app for our phones that was secure and would allow for quick information exchange. Oh and hoping you might be able to pull up building blueprints and what not... oh and!... actually you know there was a lot I was hoping you could help me with... starting a gang is hard work. Anyway, would you be interested in helping me,  oh and what kind of ice cream do you want? I was thinking maybe a nice Napoleon swirl. "

Ai was having fun rearranging the apps on Jacks phone into an inappropriate shape when she noticed on the GPS that they were nearing the shop. The pixelated girl stopped what she was doing to bring up the ice cream menu and look over her options when she felt herself get poked again. Squeaking, Ai started blushing and looked back up at Jack with a reddish pouting face. "Wh-what?!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms over her chest. She looked up at him with the same defensive pose as he said he had an idea. "...what kind of idea?"

Jack laughed at Ai's reaction and half wished she was still in her physical form hanging off his arm so he could have poked her in her actual side, plus he would feel a bit less awkward. Disregarding that fact Jack smiled and carried on his speech as he neared the ice cream shop. "So you know how I have my gang CROSS right? " Jack figured she did. Ai had completely invaded his phone and there was a looooooot of incriminating evidence on there so he assumed it was safe to say she knew. "Well I'm kinda bored of them. So my solution is to of course start a new gang! I'm thinking I might like to run this one a bit more third street saints style, but for that I would need your help. I was thinking a good candidate pool for members was FHS' current and former student as , so I was thinking you could help me out with this! Oh. I was also hoping you might be able to help me create some kind of chat app for our phones that was secure and would allow for quick information exchange. Oh and hoping you might be able to pull up building blueprints and what not... oh and!... actually you know there was a lot I was hoping you could help me with... starting a gang is hard work. Anyway, would you be interested in helping me,  oh and what kind of ice cream do you want? I was thinking maybe a nice Napoleon swirl. "

Ai was having fun rearranging the apps on Jacks phone into an inappropriate shape when she noticed on the GPS that they were nearing the shop. The pixelated girl stopped what she was doing to bring up the ice cream menu and look over her options when she felt herself get poked again. Squeaking, Ai started blushing and looked back up at Jack with a reddish pouting face. "Wh-what?!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms over her chest. She looked up at him with the same defensive pose as he said he had an idea. "...what kind of idea?"

C4 laughed and smiled "nah I think I'll pass on the petting zoo. Last time I went to one, a mini herd of goats tried to eat my yahoo off. Now I have this irrational fear of goats. I may like fluffy things but I would prefer to keep my yahoo. Besides, I doubt any of those animals are as fluffy and adorable as you. "

"No. No one gives my big sister a mean look." She said cutely as she coiled around her sister 

> Ayame <

Ayame just giggled a bit before she hugged her sister.

''I'm so glad you're my sister~ You're so caring~''

"No. No one gives my big sister a mean look." She said cutely as she coiled around her sister 

> Ayame <

Zecrett was confused, he took the items, setting them on the concession stand counter. "Er, okay..."

She smiled as she reached

out till she found one of his hands then brought both of hers to that hand and slowly started to feel up till her hands were at his neck then soon his face as she closed her eyes her fingers gently gliding over his features as she studied him

> Ayame <

> Ayame <

Harumi smiled and hugged her sister back. "I love you to big sis." She said back

She smiled as she reached

out till she found one of his hands then brought both of hers to that hand and slowly started to feel up till her hands were at his neck then soon his face as she closed her eyes her fingers gently gliding over his features as she studied him

Harumi smiled and hugged her sister back. "I love you to big sis." She said back

> Ayame <

Ayame just kept hugging her before she looked up at Harumi.

''Shall we get going? We have limited time~''

Zecrett blushed, his face getting hot. She felt the eyepatch over his right eye. His clean shaven face. Zecrett swallowed as he watched her do this.

Zecrett blushed, his face getting hot. She felt the eyepatch over his right eye. His clean shaven face. Zecrett swallowed as he watched her do this.

She felt every inch of his face and when she was done her eyes opened and she slowly pulled her hands away. "Now I know what you look like." She told him

C4 laughed and smiled "nah I think I'll pass on the petting zoo. Last time I went to one, a mini herd of goats tried to eat my yahoo off. Now I have this irrational fear of goats. I may like fluffy things but I would prefer to keep my yahoo. Besides, I doubt any of those animals are as fluffy and adorable as you. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back