• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((I almost died from the cringe in this...))
-(Zac)-

Zac shot her another smile, "OK. Oh and, if you think your a bother, you honestly aren't, it was my fault in the first place, so this is not even paying you back for what i did," He said before he stepped through the portal, the face of everyone seemed to change, a mix of fear and surprise, "Can i use one of your chefs?" He asked a man who was just earlier ordering people around, "Y-yes, but of course!" He said extremely happy, "Thankyou, i just need one of them to make a sandwich," He said with a blank face, "Yes sir, just tell me what is the main ingredients and i shall make it perfect," He said as he threw his arm out to someone, "Ham and lettuce, anything else is your choice," Zac said as he stepped through the portal, he entered the room again with a blank face before he noticed Rosalie, his face seemingly happier, his eyes also calmed down slightly, it seemed they had hints of gold in them.

Rosalie stared at him, her mouth slightly open, did he read her mind or something? How did he know she was thinking that? After he went through the portal Rosalie looked around the room before her eyes settled at her own legs. With a small sigh she swung her legs over the edge of the bed like she was going to stand up  before Zac came back through the portal, causing her to turn around to look at him and smile a little, at least he seemed in a better mood now.

Rosalie stared at him, her mouth slightly open, did he read her mind or something? How did he know she was thinking that? After he went through the portal Rosalie looked around the room before her eyes settled at her own legs. With a small sigh she swung her legs over the edge of the bed like she was going to stand up  before Zac came back through the portal, causing her to turn around to look at him and smile a little, at least he seemed in a better mood now.

-(Zac)-

Zacs smiled slowly faded, "Are you going to try and stand?" He asked as he walked closer to the bed until he was directly in front of Rosalie, he held out his hand, "Want me to help?" He asked with another smile.

-(Zac)-

Zacs smiled slowly faded, "Are you going to try and stand?" He asked as he walked closer to the bed until he was directly in front of Rosalie, he held out his hand, "Want me to help?" He asked with another smile.

She looked up at him and nodded when he asked was she trying go stand. Her eyes followed him as he walked over in front of her. Stating at his hand for a moment before nodding a second time and taking his hand. After taking his hand she shakily proceeded to stand herself up with his help.

She looked up at him and nodded when he asked was she trying go stand. Her eyes followed him as he walked over in front of her. Stating at his hand for a moment before nodding a second time and taking his hand. After taking his hand she shakily proceeded to stand herself up with his help.

-(Zac)-

"Woah, careful," He said as he used his spare hand to move around her waist, "Geez, i don't want you to have a concussion," He said as he noticed what he just did, his face instantly lit on fire as he turned his face to the left looking at the door again, his eyes had changed totally, they where now a mix of both crimson red and a deep gold.

-(Zac)-

"Woah, careful," He said as he used his spare hand to move around her waist, "Geez, i don't want you to have a concussion," He said as he noticed what he just did, his face instantly lit on fire as he turned his face to the left looking at the door again, his eyes had changed totally, they where now a mix of both crimson red and a deep gold.

Rosalie had found herself about to wobble before a hand was suddenly around her waist, steadying her. She stared down at the hand now around her her face colouring a little "Thanks..." her voice sounded quietly as she looked up at him, tilting her head a little when he looked away.

Harumi happily followed hugging her sisters arm as they went

Isabella quickly pressed the button hopping she would get her teddy bear that she wanted

> Ayame <

Ayame smiled more as they went to the park.

Harumi happily followed hugging her sisters arm as they went

Isabella quickly pressed the button hopping she would get her teddy bear that she wanted

> Ayame <

Ayame smiled more as they went to the park.

Rosalie had found herself about to wobble before a hand was suddenly around her waist, steadying her. She stared down at the hand now around her her face colouring a little "Thanks..." her voice sounded quietly as she looked up at him, tilting her head a little when he looked away.

-(Zac)-

Zac turned his head back to Rosalie and a forced smile was on his face. Geez, i don't know how long i can do this... Her blood... He thought to himself as his eyes turned into a swirl of dark gold and crimson, a person came through the portal, "Sir, the sandwich you wanted," He said as he placed it on the small drawers next to his bed, he left quickly without saying another word, the portal closed instantly behind him as Zac sighed, "Also, time here is different than in the other world, an hour here is a minute in that one," He said as lightning struck again, only now did he notice the rain that had been hitting his window.

-(Zac)-

Zac turned his head back to Rosalie and a forced smile was on his face. Geez, i don't know how long i can do this... Her blood... He thought to himself as his eyes turned into a swirl of dark gold and crimson, a person came through the portal, "Sir, the sandwich you wanted," He said as he placed it on the small drawers next to his bed, he left quickly without saying another word, the portal closed instantly behind him as Zac sighed, "Also, time here is different than in the other world, an hour here is a minute in that one," He said as lightning struck again, only now did he notice the rain that had been hitting his window.

Rosalie looked him over, noting the swirling colours in his eyes, they were different than before, just as she was about to ask about them, the chef had arrived with the sandwich she had asked for, distracting her from her question. She glanced over to the small drawers as Zac then spoke of the time difference between the worlds they were in "What?" She looked at him again "So its only been maybe 4 or so minutes back home? I wasn't sure how long I was out for so I could be wrong, either way, that's pretty cool" she answered smiling a little before noticing that she was still being held on to, she cleared her throat quietly and quickly glanced to the hand that was holding her upright.

Rosalie looked him over, noting the swirling colours in his eyes, they were different than before, just as she was about to ask about them, the chef had arrived with the sandwich she had asked for, distracting her from her question. She glanced over to the small drawers as Zac then spoke of the time difference between the worlds they were in "What?" She looked at him again "So its only been maybe 4 or so minutes back home? I wasn't sure how long I was out for so I could be wrong, either way, that's pretty cool" she answered smiling a little before noticing that she was still being held on to, she cleared her throat quietly and quickly glanced to the hand that was holding her upright.

-(Zac)-

Zac looked to where her eyes went and he slowly set her back down on the bed, his eyes going back to their dark crimson red, he went over to the draws and picked up the plate with the sandwich, he turned back around and looked at Rosalie, his crimson eyes both flashing with gold before returning back to crimson. He walked back over to her and handed her the plate with it on.

-(Zac)-

Zac looked to where her eyes went and he slowly set her back down on the bed, his eyes going back to their dark crimson red, he went over to the draws and picked up the plate with the sandwich, he turned back around and looked at Rosalie, his crimson eyes both flashing with gold before returning back to crimson. He walked back over to her and handed her the plate with it on.

Rosalie smiled gently after she was set down and took the sandwich when he handed it to her. "So, I was meaning to ask before that person came in...Why are your eyes going different colours so much, do they always to that?" She picked up the sandwich to take a bite out of it, stopping before she lifted it completely "Was that an offensive question?" She looked at him with an apologetic look before lifting the sandwich completely and taking a bite from it.

Rosalie smiled gently after she was set down and took the sandwich when he handed it to her. "So, I was meaning to ask before that person came in...Why are your eyes going different colours so much, do they always to that?" She picked up the sandwich to take a bite out of it, stopping before she lifted it completely "Was that an offensive question?" She looked at him with an apologetic look before lifting the sandwich completely and taking a bite from it.

-(Zac)-

Zac sighed, as he shook his head, "No, its fine." He sat down on the bed, his eyes instantly turning back to the gold and crimson swirl, "You may have noticed that they change when i'm around you no?" He asked as he turned his head to look at Rosalie, "Well... they change because..." He turned his head away from Rosalie to look at the ground, lightning struck again as the rain got heavier. He sighed as he looked at the ground, he gave a humourless laugh, "Never mind, it's a stupid vampire thing," He said before he stood.

-(Zac)-

Zac sighed, as he shook his head, "No, its fine." He sat down on the bed, his eyes instantly turning back to the gold and crimson swirl, "You may have noticed that they change when i'm around you no?" He asked as he turned his head to look at Rosalie, "Well... they change because..." He turned his head away from Rosalie to look at the ground, lightning struck again as the rain got heavier. He sighed as he looked at the ground, he gave a humourless laugh, "Never mind, it's a stupid vampire thing," He said before he stood.

Rosalie chewed her food and swallowed as he began talking. She then pouted after he said to never mind. Never mind? But she wanted to know! Though he did say it was a vampire thing...so she guessed maybe it was just because she was human or something like that. As another flash of lightning occurred, Rosalie jumped a little "Great day for a walk huh" she commented, laughing off the fact it spooked her.

Rosalie chewed her food and swallowed as he began talking. She then pouted after he said to never mind. Never mind? But she wanted to know! Though he did say it was a vampire thing...so she guessed maybe it was just because she was human or something like that. As another flash of lightning occurred, Rosalie jumped a little "Great day for a walk huh" she commented, laughing off the fact it spooked her.

-(Zac)-

Zac sighed with a small breathless laugh, "I guess," He said as he looked back at her, his eyes turned from the gold and crimson to a deep crimson, he turned back around and walked over to the door that leads to the hallway, "I'll be back shortly, or in a while," He said as he kept his gaze forward looking at the door, he opened it and gave a quick look back at Rosalie, his fangs involuntarily came forward as he closed the door, they instantly went back in, "Stupid mates..." He said in a low whisper.

Lumina

Lumina was still lost in her own thoughts about her name, too much so to notice Kenji at the moment. Thinking back on the old man that had found her as a kid, the phoenix wondered if she actually knew his full name. After having been found by the old man, Lumina proved to be extremely shy and skittish, seeming to be afraid of the man who was showing her nothing but kindness and compassion toward her. Eventually though, Lumina warmed up to him, because in her mind, he was the only family she had ever had. At that point, the rebirth cycle and her memories were still quite messed up, so as far as she was aware, nobody had ever taken care of her before. She wondered if he was doing well.

At this point in the class, the stragglers had finally finished coming in, even with the teacher calling off attendance at the moment. Lumina's thoughts had drifted away from the old man and back to the classroom, but more so in a distracted way, like she was looking around but not really paying attention. There were many different kinds of students in class, many of which looked completely human. There were some exceptions of course like herself, with her very obvious wings that people were probably staring at, but at a quick glance it would almost look like a completely normal classroom for normal humans with no powers. Almost. 

It was then that Kenji tried to get her attention by asking a question. She was still kind of out of it when he leaned toward her, so she didn't answer at first, until her eyes wandered and landed on her pair's looking back at her. Lumina blinked, confused what he was doing, before his question fully registered in her head. Her eyes widened in slight confusion over the question, for a moment. Hadn't he done attendance in his other classes? Did that mean he hadn't attended any of his other classes? Was he really that unfamiliar with going to school and class? Well, he needed to answer himself as present or else the teacher would mark him absent, so she figured she should probably give him an answer. "Y-yeah, just say 'here' to let him know you're in class." Sounded easy enough, but it was something Lumina always had to remind herself during school, because she wasn't the biggest fan of speaking up in class. Ever. She was good at academics, but never answered questions in class or volunteered herself. She hadn't changed too much from when she was a kid, after all.

@Fukushima Akira

-(Zac)-

Zac sighed with a small breathless laugh, "I guess," He said as he looked back at her, his eyes turned from the gold and crimson to a deep crimson, he turned back around and walked over to the door that leads to the hallway, "I'll be back shortly, or in a while," He said as he kept his gaze forward looking at the door, he opened it and gave a quick look back at Rosalie, his fangs involuntarily came forward as he closed the door, they instantly went back in, "Stupid mates..." He said in a low whisper.

"Uhm...okay" Rosalie stared at him as he left, confused by him suddenly leaving, After he left, she looked at the door with a slightly furrowed brow, she then shrugged and went back to eating the sandwich and waited for him to return.

Jack sighed as he looked down at his phone and the pixelated girl messing around on it as he walked towards the Ice cream shop before he was struck by a pulse of inspiration. He finally thought of a way to cure his boredom for the foreseeable future. Smiling he took a deep breath and once more poked Ai, "Hey pixy, when we get to the shop I just thought of an idea. You think you might be interested in hearing me out?" @Lumina

Ai was having fun rearranging the apps on Jacks phone into an inappropriate shape when she noticed on the GPS that they were nearing the shop. The pixelated girl stopped what she was doing to bring up the ice cream menu and look over her options when she felt herself get poked again. Squeaking, Ai started blushing and looked back up at Jack with a reddish pouting face. "Wh-what?!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms over her chest. She looked up at him with the same defensive pose as he said he had an idea. "...what kind of idea?"

-(Zac)-

"Uhm...okay" Rosalie stared at him as he left, confused by him suddenly leaving, After he left, she looked at the door with a slightly furrowed brow, she then shrugged and went back to eating the sandwich and waited for him to return.

((TIME SKIP 2 HOURS))
-(Zac)-

Zac carefully opened to door to the room to see that Rosalie had fallen asleep, he entered the room, carefully closing the door behind himself. He sighed once he had entered the room as he felt his eyes going back to the gold and crimson before he lost control, he stalked towards Rosalie before he was directly over her, "I'm... Sorry..." He whispered as his fangs hovered above her neck.

((TIME SKIP 2 HOURS))
-(Zac)-

Zac carefully opened to door to the room to see that Rosalie had fallen asleep, he entered the room, carefully closing the door behind himself. He sighed once he had entered the room as he felt his eyes going back to the gold and crimson before he lost control, he stalked towards Rosalie before he was directly over her, "I'm... Sorry..." He whispered as his fangs hovered above her neck.

Rosalie had been fast asleep for a while when he entered the room, shifting a little in her sleep when he closed the door, because of her abilities making her ears sensitive, she was a pretty light sleeper. Hearing his whispers near her, her eyes shot open to find him directly over her about to bite her again, causing her to gasp a little since his presence startled her, she went to move her arms to move him away but she hesitated as her thoughts wandered on if she should help him with his hunger or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
-(Caspian)-

Caspian shrugged, K... ill... Caspian hissed as she heard the voice in her head, "I don't mind anything," She said as she looked up at Allen.

Allen smiled, "Alright, Cas it is then, I hope we can become great friends" he said and held out his hand for a handshake.

Kenai leaned over to see her hand better "The one you're sliding away from me" he said plainly "Is it weird book or something?" He asked with a slightly confused expression about what was going on.

"N-No.... it's a great book you should read it" She said nervously, in reality she barely even knew anything about the book, but she had been given it by Yui so surely it had to be good in some way.

"N-No.... it's a great book you should read it" She said nervously, in reality she barely even knew anything about the book, but she had been given it by Yui so surely it had to be good in some way.

Kenai tilted his head "Then why are you hiding it if is a great book?" He asked, getting even more confused "What's it about?"

Kenai tilted his head "Then why are you hiding it if is a great book?" He asked, getting even more confused "What's it about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back