• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"I don't know if you want to feed on me. But I can find you some one to feed on." He said softly 

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn lowered her head, "N-no, i was going to grab one of my viles," She said in a low tone as she looked everywhere but Atrio, she tried to move her legs again but remembered they where trapped by Atrios.

Rosalie sat silently, listening to his words, because her head was still spinning, she had moved her body to lean against the head board of the bed to support herself. "...I forgive you..." She had answered after a while, her head tilting ever so slightly as a gentle smile crossed her face, her voice sounded quieter than usual, mostly because she was tired from what happened, so her powers were a bit more limited. "You were hungry, right? I heard your kind can't help that sometimes...and you stopped yourself in time so that's the main thing" she turned her head to look at him "...If we ever meet again though, maybe don't try kill me next time? These first two tines sort of went the wrong way fast" she joked, trying to lighten the mood a little.

-(Zac)-

Zac smiled when Rosalie said she forgiven him, but, as soon as she said "control" the smile disappeared, "I never have control of my vampire side, not much anyway," He said as he lowered his head again, a knock on the door caused his eyes to turn a deep crimson as he stood up, "Who is it?" He said through gritted teeth, "S-sir, your father wishes to speak with you," The person said in a shaky voice the entire time, "Tell him i'm not coming, i am currently busy," He said through gritted teeth still, "Y-yes sir," The person said before feet moving could be heard and silence, Zacs eyes had almost returned there original colour as he got on his knees beside the bed again.

Zecrett chuckled, looking at her with a smile, which quickly faded. "Alright, you're going to have to say that you won  this though." Zecrett guided her hand to the joystick. She heard the clinking of quarters before the machine claw whirred. "Alright, a little forward..."

"E-ehh?!" She said as she felt the joystick in her hand as she played the game. She was actually doing it! Of course with his help but still it made her happy that she was playing it

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn lowered her head, "N-no, i was going to grab one of my viles," She said in a low tone as she looked everywhere but Atrio, she tried to move her legs again but remembered they where trapped by Atrios.

-(Zac)-

Zac smiled when Rosalie said she forgiven him, but, as soon as she said "control" the smile disappeared, "I never have control of my vampire side, not much anyway," He said as he lowered his head again, a knock on the door caused his eyes to turn a deep crimson as he stood up, "Who is it?" He said through gritted teeth, "S-sir, your father wishes to speak with you," The person said in a shaky voice the entire time, "Tell him i'm not coming, i am currently busy," He said through gritted teeth still, "Y-yes sir," The person said before feet moving could be heard and silence, Zacs eyes had almost returned there original colour as he got on his knees beside the bed again.

Atrio smiled and kissed her fore head as a black tendril of darkness poped up from beside the bed and reached over atrio to her with one of her vials

Atrio smiled and kissed her fore head as a black tendril of darkness poped up from beside the bed and reached over atrio to her with one of her vials

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed before she grabbed it quickly, she popped off the lid and quickly sculled the red liquid, she pulled the vial from her lips and placed it on the small bedside table next to her, a bit of blood was on the side of her lips as her red eyes looked up at Atrio.

Annabel smiled and nodded happily as she opened up a portal with a smile then gestured for him to go through

Aya yelped as she was bumped into and fell down her books going everywhere as she landed on her but then looked up at the man yawning. "Your ok." She said tiredly

(I typed my reply but it got deleted... fudge...)

Zero crouched down and began picking up the book's she had dropped,"Are you ok? I apologize for making you fall, are you hurt? at all" he asked, looking at her.

(the new update is glitchy x-x could you? i'd like to get a feel of your character and reply off of that x3)

(( Sure, i will want the Char sheet? (Third one, scroll down real long,) Cause' then you can know what she looks like as well, but could i have your in return? ))

-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

Rosalie way about to answer him before another knock on the door was heard, causing her to glance towards the door, after the person left she had turned he attention back to Zac. "You haven't went to see him yet?" She had assumed that he had left while she was passed out "Maybe you should go, it could be important you know if he's calling for you twice..." She suggested.

(( @LunaCrosby I have sent it to you over PM, ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian walked across the stone path to the large building in front of her, "Geez, first class and i was already kicked out, what next?" She said through gritted teeth, she sighed as she relaxed, not many people where around as she went to sit under a tree. Kill, kill, kill, ki- Shut. It. She said to the same daemon that has been annoying her the entire day. What is with you? She asked the creature. Human souls, so tempting, The daemon replied, a drop of blood fell from her arm, she quickly looked at her shirt, a red stain where the open wound is, "Shit," She cursed under her breath, as she quickly pulled the blood from her shirt and made a small ball of blood, it hovered over her hand, she made small spiked, changing and morphing the blood to her liking. An angel using blood and hydras as a weapon, it sound like a bad joke. The daemon said, she didn't say anything back, she knew it was right. And, a Daemon helping an angel with there powers? Sounds like a knock-knock joke gone wrong. She said back, she gave a small smile as she looked up at the sun.

Rosalie way about to answer him before another knock on the door was heard, causing her to glance towards the door, after the person left she had turned he attention back to Zac. "You haven't went to see him yet?" She had assumed that he had left while she was passed out "Maybe you should go, it could be important you know if he's calling for you twice..." She suggested.

((HUI! Welcome back! Is the kitty better?))
-(Zac)-

Zac shook his head as he visibly calmed down, his eyes still a deep crimson, "Your more important at the moment," He said in a sincere tone as he looked up at Rosalie, his cheeks had a red hue on them before he turned his head to look at the door.

((Oops, sorry ;-; XDD I had a feeling you would choose him lol. Do you want to start?))

(Sure x3)

Asako sat on a bench, attempting to read a book (Sadly she was never taught to read. T~T read well at least...) She huffed and simply closed the book, "Not worth getting a headache..." she groaned, he really should have just asked Hakuru or Yui, but she wanted to try and do something herself without help, and look where that got her. She leaned back against the back of the bench and looked up, she was excited for winter, after her and Kenai had talked about it she was more excited for it then usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back