• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Well, I'm not surprised, any body would want to be in the situation you're in right now, since I doubt many women would actually dress up as a maid for someone else" she said.

Everest laughed and kissed Hakuru on the forehead, "So then does that mean that even if I ask nicely you'll never dress up in a maid outfit for me again?"

Everest laughed and kissed Hakuru on the forehead, "So then does that mean that even if I ask nicely you'll never dress up in a maid outfit for me again?"

"it'll depend on my mood. Even if I said no, I still have to dress up as one for my job, you could just coincidentally walk in and there you go" she said.

"it'll depend on my mood. Even if I said no, I still have to dress up as one for my job, you could just coincidentally walk in and there you go" she said.

Everest laughed, "Ya, but there are other costumes than just maid you know. besides, those outfits aren't meant to be played around in."

((:DD I am resetting Ilaani, Saria and maybe Moriko [again] back a bit [since certain interactions i felt were boring or hindering their character development until they didn't seem as fun] so they're all free :3 oh and I suppose Kenai is too lol))

Last edited by a moderator:
((:DD I am resetting Ilaani, Saria and maybe Moriko [again] back a bit [since certain interactions i felt were boring or hindering their character development until they didn't seem as fun] so they're all free :3 oh and I suppose Kenai is too lol))

((we still need to restart C4 and yuna again too XDDD ))

"So you enjoy seeing me dressed up in outfit's like these? no surprise there" she said.

Everest laughed, "You're right, I do enjoy seeing you dressed up in costumes like this. I'm thinking next time I'll try to get you to wear either a bunny girl costume or a neko costume." Then his face turning slightly more serious he hugged Hakuru close before continuing. "Although in general, I don't care if you're in these kinds of costumes or not, I just enjoy seeing you. We may have met only a few hours ago, but I've really enjoyed them. That's why I promise you in the future, I'll make sure to take you on an actual date." Then grinning once more Everest pulled Hakuru in and kissed her before whispering in her ears, "Until then however, I'm tempted to just enjoy my personal maid to the fullest extents she can provide." 

((I have no idea XDD sorry, I'm hopeless ;-;))

((i'm hopeless too XDD like I have no idea how to start them off xD  and they arent even romantically involved (well unless you account for one adoring the other as romantic) so there has been no hint to fading or anything so we couldn't even use that as an excuse XDDD I've no idea how to start it XDDD)))

"Oh cool." Sato said, closing the doors of the castle behind Annabel. "Guess you'll be leading the way from here on out." He said, looking at Her with a smile . 

Annabel smiled and nodded happily as she opened up a portal with a smile then gestured for him to go through

Zero walked through the hall's, class was boring like always, he gave  smart remark's about what was being taught to the class, as usual, but even then he was bored. Most of his friends didn't even come to school anymore because they had family's of their own, or graduated. He sighed, turning a corner and bumping into someone. He looked down at the girl and blinked, "Hm? oh... sorry, I wasn't paying attention." he said and scratched the back of his head.

Aya yelped as she was bumped into and fell down her books going everywhere as she landed on her but then looked up at the man yawning. "Your ok." She said tiredly

C4 blinked as he sat boredly on the grass of the park before turning and looking besides him at the extremely fluffy girl besides him. "So yuna what you wanna do now?"

((i'm hopeless too XDD like I have no idea how to start them off xD  and they arent even romantically involved (well unless you account for one adoring the other as romantic) so there has been no hint to fading or anything so we couldn't even use that as an excuse XDDD I've no idea how to start it XDDD)))

((Yeah XDD that's the trouble I had too, oh well, that start off works out fine for me I can make a reply with it))

Yuna had been fiddling with a piece of grass she had pulled out of the ground when C4 spoke. She was quite content enjoying the sun while she sat on the grass so she didn't mind what they did really, but she supposed she could think of something, after all, this was his first day off in two years, so it wasn't like he'd know what facilities were around. Her blue eyes glanced over him for a moment as she thought "Let's see here..." She said as she lowered herself to lay on the grass with a small thud, her ears twitching a little as she blew some air from her cheeks. She went silent as she thought for a little bit before a silent giggle escaped her lips at the dumb excuse of an idea she had "Alright, I have an idea for you but its pretty dumb" she eventually answered "You like soft things, right?...Ever been to a petting zoo? I guess you could say its for kids and stuff but hey, Fluffy bunnies are great" she said with another gentle laugh "Feel free to reject my idea though, I know it's really dumb"

Everest laughed, "You're right, I do enjoy seeing you dressed up in costumes like this. I'm thinking next time I'll try to get you to wear either a bunny girl costume or a neko costume." Then his face turning slightly more serious he hugged Hakuru close before continuing. "Although in general, I don't care if you're in these kinds of costumes or not, I just enjoy seeing you. We may have met only a few hours ago, but I've really enjoyed them. That's why I promise you in the future, I'll make sure to take you on an actual date." Then grinning once more Everest pulled Hakuru in and kissed her before whispering in her ears, "Until then however, I'm tempted to just enjoy my personal maid to the fullest extents she can provide." 

Hakuru's face reddened, "Well, I-I guess I'm ok with that then" she said, "Th-Though remember, once it's midnight my punishment for losing the bet end's"

@LunaCrosby ;-;))

Harumi quickly got up and followed after ayame. "Sissy can I try your drink?" Harumi asked

Atrio smiled as he watched her fall into a deep sleep then soon be followed her

(Want me to start??)

(*frantiacly raises hand*)

> Ayame <

''Sure~ I don't think I could finish this alone~ It's the same drink as yers~''

She said with a smile.

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvyuq6tzgB1s9aisro1_250_zpsogbxt31p.gif

...♆Kuroh sat down on his swivel chair and placed his elbow onto his desk, placing his hand onto the side of his cheek in order to support his head. He thought of what food would suffice for his hunger and ultimately decided on what to eat. He looked over to Himeragi and spoke. In truth, he was still slightly tired from the night before, as he'd been gaming all night. This resulted in him only getting five hours of sleep, which was very minimal, especially to a Sanctum. Sanctums require at least seven hours of sleep to remain entirely alert, as anything less will result in them still feeling slightly tired and groggy after they wake up. Nonetheless, Kuroh wasn't as tired as he was while he was watching the YouTube videos, and even if he wanted to sleep, he was too hungry to drift off. He'd eaten a couple of bags of chips and half a bowl of ice cream, but due to Sanctums requiring a much higher consumption of food than most races to maintain a healthy diet, Kuroh was still hungry. He figured a hot meal would satisfy his hunger, and so he wanted to get some take-out♆...

“ You wanna go grab some Chinese food? That dude can tag along if he wants. 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Conversing with Himeragi and Dante.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Chinese food? Yeah, I could go for dimsum, I haven't eaten yet so I'm pretty hungry myself.''

Himeragi said as she got off the bed and stood up seeing how well she was even after glass sticking her back.

@Wicked Jester

He sighed and slowly relaxed. "alright f-" a cat had knocked over a trash can, causing Zecrett to flinch and tense again. He chuckled, "sorry, I cant just relax. It's really hard for me to." The two reached the arcade. "Welp, it's not the best arcade I've ever been to, but it's an arcade." He stepped inside with her, mechanical whirs and stamping of tickets being fed out of machines could be heard. The scent of popcorn and fresh pizza filled the air. Zecrett guided Isabella to a claw machine. "hmm, there's a blue elephant, a white teddy bear with red paws, and a green lizard with blue spikes on top, which one do you want to go for?" 

"Oh oh oh! I want the white teddy!!" She said to him excitedly as she pulled on his arm happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back