• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Sure I'll start)

Annabel sighed as she walked through there castle in oblivion reading her book as she walked not paying attention to what she was doing as she walked and read

Sato peeked his head out of his bedroom door, looking to see if Aya was woke. Oddly he didn't sense her energy at all, so he figured she wasn't even home. He went back into his room and put on his usual orange clothing and stepped out his room one more, this time seeing Annabel. "Hey! Annabel!  Hey!" He said happily, trying to get her attention off her book and on him. 

Atrio smiled and gently Holmes her chin with his pointer finger and made her look at him. "Wake me up whenever you want." He said softly to her

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh to this, "OK," She said with a small smile, "Do you want to get up now? Or..." She asked Atrio in a questioning tone.

Sato peeked his head out of his bedroom door, looking to see if Aya was woke. Oddly he didn't sense her energy at all, so he figured she wasn't even home. He went back into his room and put on his usual orange clothing and stepped out his room one more, this time seeing Annabel. "Hey! Annabel!  Hey!" He said happily, trying to get her attention off her book and on him. 

Annabel looked up being pulled from her book by sato's voice as she looked around curiously then saw him immediately giving him a smile. "Hey sato! I haven't seen you in a while." She said softly as she closed her book and started walking to him

Annabel looked up being pulled from her book by sato's voice as she looked around curiously then saw him immediately giving him a smile. "Hey sato! I haven't seen you in a while." She said softly as she closed her book and started walking to him

"I've been at school. I just came bacl to visit, but I can't find my mom or dad anywhere around this place." Sato said with a short chuckle. "What are you doing though? You seem to be enjoying yourself... More than you used to."

"I've been at school. I just came bacl to visit, but I can't find my mom or dad anywhere around this place." Sato said with a short chuckle. "What are you doing though? You seem to be enjoying yourself... More than you used to."

Annabel frowned at the mention of hayate. But then quickly smiled at him. "Yeah. I kinda well. I'm with some one." She said obviously happy about it before smiling more. "And on the subject of your parents well. There are busy catching up and taking care of your baby brother." She told him honestly hopping he didn't ask what she meant by catching up

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as both her eyes turned a dark crimson suddenly, "Well... i need to eat..." She said as she looked up at Atrio.

"I don't know if you want to feed on me. But I can find you some one to feed on." He said softly 

Rosalie at this stage had fallen limp and had passed out, so she didn't protest as she was bandaged up and moved around, she wasn't conscious enough to anyways, only hearing bits of what he was saying before drifting off again.

After a while her eyes had fluttered open fully again as she sat up a little on the bed, wobbling a little since she still felt dizzy, the blankets still covering her legs. Her eyes scanned the room until the fell on Zac, causing her to move back a little "....y-you bit me?" Her voice spoke as she furrowed her brows a little, her hand travelling up to touch the bandage around her neck.

-(Zac)-

"Y-yes... I am so sorry," He said in a low tone as he looked away from Rosalie, "I... Don't know what came over me..." He said in a distant tone, he had a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, "You where knocked out for a couple hours, i was afraid you weren't going to wake up..." He said in a sad tone before he looked back at Rosalie, "I almost drained you dry, almost killed you," He said as he lowered his head again.

Annabel frowned at the mention of hayate. But then quickly smiled at him. "Yeah. I kinda well. I'm with some one." She said obviously happy about it before smiling more. "And on the subject of your parents well. There are busy catching up and taking care of your baby brother." She told him honestly hopping he didn't ask what she meant by catching up

Sato sighed and rubbed his head, seeing the frown on Annabel's face. She must have figured out what had happened when his father, quote on quote "disappeared". "That's nice. I'll probably go find them later and congrats for you. I'm sure he's a great guy. Anyways, wanna hangout? I'm bored and Aya isn't around."

Sato sighed and rubbed his head, seeing the frown on Annabel's face. She must have figured out what had happened when his father, quote on quote "disappeared". "That's nice. I'll probably go find them later and congrats for you. I'm sure he's a great guy. Anyways, wanna hangout? I'm bored and Aya isn't around."

"Course! My boyfriend is out right now so we can go do something." She said to him with a smile as she nodded hugging her book to her chest happily

"Course! My boyfriend is out right now so we can go do something." She said to him with a smile as she nodded hugging her book to her chest happily

"Cool. Were you about to do anything? If so, I'd join you or we can go find something to do together.." Sato said, rubbing his chin. "There are a lot of things to do here or we can go to the world of the living..."

"Cool. Were you about to do anything? If so, I'd join you or we can go find something to do together.." Sato said, rubbing his chin. "There are a lot of things to do here or we can go to the world of the living..."

"Unless you want to do nothing but read then we can do what I was gonna do." She said giggling at him 

"Unless you want to do nothing but read then we can do what I was gonna do." She said giggling at him 

"I do enough of that at school." Sato said, laughing lightly. "Well should we go do some stuff here? We can go visit Blake! Or we we csn go visit your boyfriend or something. Whatever you wanna do, BESIDES reading." He said, laughing lightly. 

"I do enough of that at school." Sato said, laughing lightly. "Well should we go do some stuff here? We can go visit Blake! Or we we csn go visit your boyfriend or something. Whatever you wanna do, BESIDES reading." He said, laughing lightly. 

"Well Blakes been busy with his wife so maybe we can go see what my boyfriend is doing." She said happily

"Well Blakes been busy with his wife so maybe we can go see what my boyfriend is doing." She said happily

"Blake is married isn't he... Wow. Does he ever come around much? My mom worries about you all a lot." Sato said, as he started walking, motioning for Annabel to follow. "Do you know where he is? You're boyfriend that is."

"Blake is married isn't he... Wow. Does he ever come around much? My mom worries about you all a lot." Sato said, as he started walking, motioning for Annabel to follow. "Do you know where he is? You're boyfriend that is."

"Yeah I know she does." She said as she followed him happily. "Hmm well I think he's at his house. I know he won't mind me coming over to see him." She said happily as she walked with sato

"Yeah I know she does." She said as she followed him happily. "Hmm well I think he's at his house. I know he won't mind me coming over to see him." She said happily as she walked with sato

"You haven't invited him to stay at the castle? I don't blame you though. Everything is so far apart, that and I'm too lazy to do half the things I should do ,probably why my dad is forcing me to go to FHS." Sato said as he stepped out of the castle doors. 

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi thought about it and looked up slightly. They haven't seen each other for quite a bit so it was a bit hard to remember something from long time ago. Though once she remembered something, she looked back at Kuroh, remembering the one time they went out to eat which was just to buy fast food.

''...I think it's been quite a while since we went out to eat...''

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvyuq6tzgB1s9aisro1_250_zpsogbxt31p.gif

...♆Kuroh sat down on his swivel chair and placed his elbow onto his desk, placing his hand onto the side of his cheek in order to support his head. He thought of what food would suffice for his hunger and ultimately decided on what to eat. He looked over to Himeragi and spoke. In truth, he was still slightly tired from the night before, as he'd been gaming all night. This resulted in him only getting five hours of sleep, which was very minimal, especially to a Sanctum. Sanctums require at least seven hours of sleep to remain entirely alert, as anything less will result in them still feeling slightly tired and groggy after they wake up. Nonetheless, Kuroh wasn't as tired as he was while he was watching the YouTube videos, and even if he wanted to sleep, he was too hungry to drift off. He'd eaten a couple of bags of chips and half a bowl of ice cream, but due to Sanctums requiring a much higher consumption of food than most races to maintain a healthy diet, Kuroh was still hungry. He figured a hot meal would satisfy his hunger, and so he wanted to get some take-out♆...

“ You wanna go grab some Chinese food? That dude can tag along if he wants. 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Conversing with Himeragi and Dante.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
-(Zac)-

"Y-yes... I am so sorry," He said in a low tone as he looked away from Rosalie, "I... Don't know what came over me..." He said in a distant tone, he had a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, "You where knocked out for a couple hours, i was afraid you weren't going to wake up..." He said in a sad tone before he looked back at Rosalie, "I almost drained you dry, almost killed you," He said as he lowered his head again.

Rosalie sat silently, listening to his words, because her head was still spinning, she had moved her body to lean against the head board of the bed to support herself. "...I forgive you..." She had answered after a while, her head tilting ever so slightly as a gentle smile crossed her face, her voice sounded quieter than usual, mostly because she was tired from what happened, so her powers were a bit more limited. "You were hungry, right? I heard your kind can't help that sometimes...and you stopped yourself in time so that's the main thing" she turned her head to look at him "...If we ever meet again though, maybe don't try kill me next time? These first two tines sort of went the wrong way fast" she joked, trying to lighten the mood a little.

Everest hugged Hakuru's body to himself and smiled, "Well I honestly wouldn't mind staying like this for a few more hours. Who wouldn't want a sexy half naked maid lying on top of them? And when you're in a situation where it could turn into so much more by the girl's own volition who would want to move?"

"Well, I'm not surprised, any body would want to be in the situation you're in right now, since I doubt many women would actually dress up as a maid for someone else" she said.

"You haven't invited him to stay at the castle? I don't blame you though. Everything is so far apart, that and I'm too lazy to do half the things I should do ,probably why my dad is forcing me to go to FHS." Sato said as he stepped out of the castle doors. 

"Well he has stayed many nights with me but I didn't think he was ready to move in together so I never invited him." She said as she followed him

"Well he has stayed many nights with me but I didn't think he was ready to move in together so I never invited him." She said as she followed him

"Oh cool." Sato said, closing the doors of the castle behind Annabel. "Guess you'll be leading the way from here on out." He said, looking at Her with a smile . 

(Ok!)

aya yah yawned as she walked through the halls of the school tiredly obviously really tired from the school work

Zero walked through the hall's, class was boring like always, he gave  smart remark's about what was being taught to the class, as usual, but even then he was bored. Most of his friends didn't even come to school anymore because they had family's of their own, or graduated. He sighed, turning a corner and bumping into someone. He looked down at the girl and blinked, "Hm? oh... sorry, I wasn't paying attention." he said and scratched the back of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back