• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Ayame <

Ayame nodded before getting up and going to the door while bringing her drink as she waited for Harumi.

Harumi quickly got up and followed after ayame. "Sissy can I try your drink?" Harumi asked

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh before she fell into a deep slumber, her grip loosened around Atrio as she lightly breathed in and out, the rain hitting the window.

-(Zac)- @Nona

Zac stepped through the portal, instantly he saw students walking around as he closed the portal behind him, his eye-patch now covering his red eye.

Atrio smiled as he watched her fall into a deep sleep then soon be followed her

"Alright... I guess I can stay in it for a little longer" she said. "But only until we figure out what we're doing" she said and nodded.

(I can see that xDD but dont worry, I get a notification when you post something)

(Want me to start??)

(((( Anyone free? ))))

(*frantiacly raises hand*)

-(Zac)-

Zac looked over at Rosalie once she appeared, "Oh, so you did follow me?" Zac asked with a sly smirk before he gave a laugh. Just then, someone knocked on the door, "Sir? You have been requested at the great hall... Your father wishes to speak with you," The person said before the shuffling of feet could be heard, meaning they left. Zacs' face had paled dramatically when the person spoke, he quickly snapped out of it and sat up, leaning over as he stared down at the ground.

Rosalie smiled sheepishly "Not on purpose, but yeah, I guess." She answered before the person addressed Zac and then left. Rosalie blinked a few times, noticing his face paling, shouldn't he be used to talking to his parent? She didn't really get it, nor did she know what to say really "Should I leave? Or wait here or Uhm, yeah..." She glanced over at him seeing as he got kinda pissed last time she heard family matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atrio smiled as he watched her fall into a deep sleep then soon be followed her

((TIME PARADOX! -Time Skip-))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn slowly moved around, the rain still hitting hard against the windows, she felt her legs being pushed on and slowly opened her eyes to look, what she saw was that her legs had wrapped around with Atrios, her face instantly caught fire as she tried to close her eyes again and calm herself down.

Rosalie smiled sheepishly "Not on purpose, but yeah, I guess." She answered before the person addressed Zach and then left. Rosalie blinked a few times, noticing his face paling, shouldn't he be used to talking to his parent? She didn't really get it, nor did she know what to say really "Should I leave? Or wait here or Uhm, yeah..." She glanced over at him seeing as he got kinda pissed last time she heard family matters.

-(Zac)-

"It's... Fine..." He said in a distant voice, "I'm not on good terms at the moment with my adoptive father, i show mercy and he claims it as weak," He said as anger radiated from him, his eyes turned a deep crimson before he stood up quickly, he was instantly inside the bathroom and closed the door behind him with a bang, he held onto his throat as he saw red all around him.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn slowly moved around, the rain still hitting hard against the windows, she felt her legs being pushed on and slowly opened her eyes to look, what she saw was that her legs had wrapped around with Atrios, her face instantly caught fire as she tried to close her eyes again and calm herself down.

-(Zac)-

"It's... Fine..." He said in a distant voice, "I'm not on good terms at the moment with my adoptive father, i show mercy and he claims it as weak," He said as anger radiated from him, his eyes turned a deep crimson before he stood up quickly, he was instantly inside the bathroom and closed the door behind him with a bang, he held onto his throat as he saw red all around him.

Atrio slept soundly by her side not noticing her panicking as his arms gently tightened around her waist his face nearing hers as he slept with her. A gentle smile was frozen on his lips as he dreamed good. Something he hadn't done in a long time.

(((( @Daniel reaving who do you have?  ))))

(Like everyone XDD except Isabella. And aya they are interacting)

Atrio slept soundly by her side not noticing her panicking as his arms gently tightened around her waist his face nearing hers as he slept with her. A gentle smile was frozen on his lips as he dreamed good. Something he hadn't done in a long time.

(Like everyone XDD except Isabella. And aya they are interacting)

(((( Who would you wanna use? A lot of our characters are friends anyways xDD ))))

-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

"I-" she stopped as he had slammed the door to the bathroom. Quietly sighing she walked up to the door "Is everything alright?" Her voice replied "There's nothing wrong with showing mercy you know" she continued, still standing outside the door.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn opened her eyes again to look up at Atrio, she gave a soft smile as she lightly kissed him on the lips before moving back to her original position, a smile spread across her face as she snuggled ((End me.)) closer to Atrio, "I love you," She said in a low whisper.

"I-" she stopped as he had slammed the door to the bathroom. Quietly sighing she walked up to the door "Is everything alright?" Her voice replied "There's nothing wrong with showing mercy you know" she continued, still standing outside the door.

-(Zac)-

Zac heard her voice but merely saw red everywhere, he was losing control quickly... he needed blood, in an instant he was holding Rosalie by the neck and sinking his fangs into her neck.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn opened her eyes again to look up at Atrio, she gave a soft smile as she lightly kissed him on the lips before moving back to her original position, a smile spread across her face as she snuggled ((End me.)) closer to Atrio, "I love you," She said in a low whisper.

-(Zac)-

Zac heard her voice but merely saw red everywhere, he was losing control quickly... he needed blood, in an instant he was holding Rosalie by the neck and sinking his fangs into her neck.

Atrio hugged her a little tighter. "I love you." He whispered back to her. He had woken up after her kiss and smiled at her words

-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

Rosalie jolted at the sight of a figure appearing in front of her, feeling the sudden pain in her neck. What the- it took her a moment to process what on earth was going on so she hadn't pushed him away. He was biting her? She paled a little and her mind went a bit fuzzy with the sudden pain and as some blood left her body.

Atrio hugged her a little tighter. "I love you." He whispered back to her. He had woken up after her kiss and smiled at her words

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns face quickly lit back up as Atrio said this, "I thought you where asleep," She said in a sad tone, "I'm sorry to wake you up" She said in a sincere tone of voice.

Rosalie jolted at the sight of a figure appearing in front of her, feeling the sudden pain in her neck. What the- it took her a moment to process what on earth was going on so she hadn't pushed him away. He was biting her? She paled a little and her mind went a bit fuzzy with the sudden pain and as some blood left her body.

((Sorry if this is a shit reply, i am watching Carnival Phantasm... Funniest shit ever...))
-(Zac)-

Zac gulped down the blood that appeared on his tongue before reason took over when he was full, he quickly pulled his fangs out causing blood to drip. He used his vampire speed to place the now limp Rosalie on the couch, he opened a portal to his world and grabbed some bandages, he quickly pulled it around her neck, not to tight but tight enough to stop the blood from pouring out, "I am so, sorry, i... I didn't know..." He tried to pick his words carefully before he gave up and leaned against the couch for a few seconds. He stood up a good minute later and picked Rosalie up bridal style and put her on his bed, he grabbed the blankets and pulled them over her.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns face quickly lit back up as Atrio said this, "I thought you where asleep," She said in a sad tone, "I'm sorry to wake you up" She said in a sincere tone of voice.

((Sorry if this is a shit reply, i am watching Carnival Phantasm... Funniest shit ever...))
-(Zac)-

Zac gulped down the blood that appeared on his tongue before reason took over when he was full, he quickly pulled his fangs out causing blood to drip. He used his vampire speed to place the now limp Rosalie on the couch, he opened a portal to his world and grabbed some bandages, he quickly pulled it around her neck, not to tight but tight enough to stop the blood from pouring out, "I am so, sorry, i... I didn't know..." He tried to pick his words carefully before he gave up and leaned against the couch for a few seconds. He stood up a good minute later and picked Rosalie up bridal style and put her on his bed, he grabbed the blankets and pulled them over her.

Atrio smiled and gently Holmes her chin with his pointer finger and made her look at him. "Wake me up whenever you want." He said softly to her

Atrio smiled and gently Holmes her chin with his pointer finger and made her look at him. "Wake me up whenever you want." He said softly to her

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh to this, "OK," She said with a small smile, "Do you want to get up now? Or..." She asked Atrio in a questioning tone.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh to this, "OK," She said with a small smile, "Do you want to get up now? Or..." She asked Atrio in a questioning tone.

-(Evelyn)-

-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

Rosalie at this stage had fallen limp and had passed out, so she didn't protest as she was bandaged up and moved around, she wasn't conscious enough to anyways, only hearing bits of what he was saying before drifting off again.

After a while her eyes had fluttered open fully again as she sat up a little on the bed, wobbling a little since she still felt dizzy, the blankets still covering her legs. Her eyes scanned the room until the fell on Zac, causing her to move back a little "....y-you bit me?" Her voice spoke as she furrowed her brows a little, her hand travelling up to touch the bandage around her neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back