• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(((it is, just giving a chance for anyone who has not intro'ed to do so.)))

(((( I have so many characters I could send in, yet I'm so lazy I can't apply myself enough to do it. I'll probably tag you in a post soon with a character or two entering class late. )))) 

(((it is, just giving a chance for anyone who has not intro'ed to do so.)))

(((( I have so many characters I could send in, yet I'm so lazy I can't apply myself enough to do it. I'll probably tag you in a post soon with a character or two entering class late. )))) 

"mmm... but I want you to choose. Thats my decision. I order you to help me choose what we do next!" Everest laughed and smiled as he gently petted Hakuru's head as he held her on the bed.

(((It just wants to ensure you maintain a strong verbal relationship with your son! We never talk anymore dad!!!)))

"If we go do anything else i'm going to need real clothe's first" she said and looked at him, unless she was leaving in the messed up maid outfit, she'd need clothes.

(Really0-0)

Atrio chuckled at the sight of her jump and got up walking over to her and climbing onto the bed laying next to her but not getting in the covers

((I AM ALIVE!))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns arms instantly shot out from under the covers and wrapped themselves around Atrio, she calmed down again slightly. She moved so her head was poking out from under the covers, "May want to get under, my arms are gonna lose circulation shortly..." She said with a small smile and a laugh.

> Ayame <

Ayame soon smiled at Harumi before drinking her own drink.

Harymi smiled and went back to her empty cup

((I AM ALIVE!))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns arms instantly shot out from under the covers and wrapped themselves around Atrio, she calmed down again slightly. She moved so her head was poking out from under the covers, "May want to get under, my arms are gonna lose circulation shortly..." She said with a small smile and a laugh.

Atrio chuckled softly and climbed into the bed with her sliding his arms around her body once he was under the covers with her

"They're loud, I don't go there very often, I'm kinda at a disadvantage." Zecrett referred to his eye patch covering an eye. "We'll be there in ten minutes." He began walking, suddenly bursting into laughter. "I'm so stupid! I never asked your name." He chuckled.

"Isabella." She said to him with a soft smile before she looked around then held her hand out for his so he could lead her to the arcade 

Atrio chuckled softly and climbed into the bed with her sliding his arms around her body once he was under the covers with her

((You know how to time your entrances don't ya? I am heading off to the movies now...))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a gleeful smile and moved closer to Atrio, resting her head against his chest, she gave a small laugh, "Geez, a couple minutes ago you found me naked in my room, how the world turns nobody will know," She said with another smile, she lightly kissed Atrio on the cheek before she closed her eyes to fall into a sleep, she was half awake, half asleep at this point.

((You know how to time your entrances don't ya? I am heading off to the movies now...))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a gleeful smile and moved closer to Atrio, resting her head against his chest, she gave a small laugh, "Geez, a couple minutes ago you found me naked in my room, how the world turns nobody will know," She said with another smile, she lightly kissed Atrio on the cheek before she closed her eyes to fall into a sleep, she was half awake, half asleep at this point.

(;-; sadness)

atrio chuckled and gently pressed his lips to hers lovingly before hugging her. "Yeah." He whispered softly as he slowly closed his eyes to sleep with her

Everest laughed as he held Hakuru in his arms before rolling over and tugging her on top of him so he could look up at her. "I don't know, I rather happen to like that outfit. There are so many things I can do to you in it that I can't do when your in regular clothes. Besides, it looks good on you, you're really sexy."

Everest laughed as he held Hakuru in his arms before rolling over and tugging her on top of him so he could look up at her. "I don't know, I rather happen to like that outfit. There are so many things I can do to you in it that I can't do when your in regular clothes. Besides, it looks good on you, you're really sexy."

(( @LunaCrosby I did It again derp...))

"Hmmm... I'll think about it. Though I could just change to get payback for all the time's you've messed with me throughout the day" she said and looked down at him.

Everest laughed and pulled her down to his chest,  "ya,  but I would be sad if you did that, I really do think the look suits you. At least promise me you'll stay like that until we figure out what we're gonna do. I would hate to miss the opportunity to admire your body ever more."

Everest laughed and pulled her down to his chest,  "ya,  but I would be sad if you did that, I really do think the look suits you. At least promise me you'll stay like that until we figure out what we're gonna do. I would hate to miss the opportunity to admire your body ever more."

(( I seriously keep forgeting to quote or tag you... @LunaCrosby ))

"Alright... I guess I can stay in it for a little longer" she said. "But only until we figure out what we're doing" she said and nodded.

(( I seriously keep forgeting to quote or tag you... @LunaCrosby ))

(I can see that xDD but dont worry, I get a notification when you post something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back