• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Ayame <

''Well...she did hug the end of my sister's tail''

She said before putting an arm around Harumi.

"Oh I'm sorry." The mother said

Zecrett sighed. "Oh come on, its just a joke." He scratched his neck. "I didn't think it was THAT bad."

She looked away more as she spoke. "You thought it was funny but it isn't." She said to him quietly as she walked with him

"Oh I'm sorry." The mother said

She looked away more as she spoke. "You thought it was funny but it isn't." She said to him quietly as she walked with him

> Ayame <

''It's fine. She didn't really hurt her anyway~''

She said with a smile. She soon looked at Harumi after a moment.

''She didn't really hurt you right?''

> Ayame <

''It's fine. She didn't really hurt her anyway~''

She said with a smile. She soon looked at Harumi after a moment.

''She didn't really hurt you right?''

"Y-yeah it's fine." Harumi said to the mother as she thanked them

Zecrett looked at her before they reached the school. He never cared about someone else's feelings. He believed that the world was cruel, and the only way to survive was to be cruel back. But this time he felt... guilty. "Look, I'm sorry. I know you have no way of knowing. but I'm not very social. Making people upset is what I do on a regular basis, and its not on purpose." He stopped with a sigh. "We are in front of the school right now." He looked up at it, letting out another silent sigh. He still missed his old school. "where from here?"

She still didn't forgive him for it but she said. "Well you shouldn't be that way. The world is only cruel to those who are cruel." She told him as she reached a hand out for the school wall

"Y-yeah it's fine." Harumi said to the mother as she thanked them

She still didn't forgive him for it but she said. "Well you shouldn't be that way. The world is only cruel to those who are cruel." She told him as she reached a hand out for the school wall

> Ayame <

Ayame nodded before going back to drinking her snow bubble.

Zecrett's head snapped up. "That must've been a coincidence..." He thought. "There's no way she could've just read y mind..." Zecrett guided her hand to the wall, letting go and walking beside her, he spoke normally. "Debatable. I doubt my brother was a cruel person, and-" he cut off. "Say, how is this school? I haven't gone in yet and I can't go in until tomorrow morning." He scratched his neck. 

It's the best school ever. All are welcome weather you are God I demon. I'm just a normal human who got in by accident." She told him as she walked along the wall happily 

> Ayame <

Harumi forgot to take it slow and downed the last quarter of it making her shiver before the child jumped from her mothers arms and ran back into harumis to warm her again

Zecrett's head snapped up. "That must've been a coincidence..." He thought. "There's no way she could've just read y mind..." Zecrett guided her hand to the wall, letting go and walking beside her, he spoke normally. "Debatable. I doubt my brother was a cruel person, and-" he cut off. "Say, how is this school? I haven't gone in yet and I can't go in until tomorrow morning." He scratched his neck. 

It's the best school ever. All are welcome weather you are God I demon. I'm just a normal human who got in by accident." She told him as she walked along the wall happily 

> Ayame <

Harumi forgot to take it slow and downed the last quarter of it making her shiver before the child jumped from her mothers arms and ran back into harumis to warm her again

> Ayame <

''She had another brain freeze again...''

Ayame said not laughing anymore since it kinda wasn't funny anymore. She just took a sip from her drink, still half finished.

> Ayame <

Ayame said not laughing anymore since it kinda wasn't funny anymore. She just took a sip from her drink, still half finished.

"Yeah well, as long as I have a corner to sit in I'm sound." Zecrett walked on the edge of the sidewalk. He was hoping to avoid questions about himself, personal ones anyway. "If you couldn't tell I'm not the biggest people person." He sighed and adjusted his eyepatch. "Tell me, how do I make it up to you? for my dumb mistake. I hate it when people have grudges on me when I don't cause them on purpose." Zecrett probably should've left the last part out, oh well. 

"Yeah well, as long as I have a corner to sit in I'm sound." Zecrett walked on the edge of the sidewalk. He was hoping to avoid questions about himself, personal ones anyway. "If you couldn't tell I'm not the biggest people person." He sighed and adjusted his eyepatch. "Tell me, how do I make it up to you? for my dumb mistake. I hate it when people have grudges on me when I don't cause them on purpose." Zecrett probably should've left the last part out, oh well. 

It was obvious you caused it on purpose but I don't know. Could you win me a stuffy and one

of those arcade claw games? I've never been able to." She said to him with a smile

> Ayame <

Harumi hugged the child tightly wanting to warm up

It was obvious you caused it on purpose but I don't know. Could you win me a stuffy and one

of those arcade claw games? I've never been able to." She said to him with a smile

Harumi hugged the child tightly wanting to warm up

> Ayame <

Ayame soon started to help Harumi warm up by rubbing her sides.

Hakuru put her hand over his mouth. "Don't tell anyone about that or I really might die" she said, embarrassed he had remembered that part.

"I wont tell anyone" Everest smiled as he promised. He could totally use this to mess with her. "So, you going to be able to walk straight?"

"pfft, of course I can. Maybe not straight but walking I can do." she said.

Everest laughed, "I heard that you know." rolling over in bed he smiled and wrapped hakuru in a hug. "Well theres still a lot of daylight left while you're my slave. So what you wanna do with it?"

"I offer you-" He caught himself and chuckled. "Yeah, I'll get you a stuffy. And I meant to make you laugh, not insult you. But I guess I need a bit of practice." He brushed his arm against hers. "Am I supposed to do this by myself, or are you gonna come with me?" He smiled, despite the fact that she couldn't see.

"Of course I'm going to come with." She said to him quickly with a bright smile. "I've never been to an arcade before." She said happily to him

> Ayame <

Ayame soon started to help Harumi warm up by rubbing her sides.

Harumi was soon all warmed up and the child waved bye to them before going off with her mother

Everest laughed, "I heard that you know." rolling over in bed he smiled and wrapped hakuru in a hug. "Well theres still a lot of daylight left while you're my slave. So what you wanna do with it?"

"I'm pretty sure the way it work's is you choose what you do with it, not me" she said.

"Of course I'm going to come with." She said to him quickly with a bright smile. "I've never been to an arcade before." She said happily to him

Harumi was soon all warmed up and the child waved bye to them before going off with her mother

> Ayame <

Ayame soon smiled at Harumi before drinking her own drink.

"I'm pretty sure the way it work's is you choose what you do with it, not me" she said.

"mmm... but I want you to choose. Thats my decision. I order you to help me choose what we do next!" Everest laughed and smiled as he gently petted Hakuru's head as he held her on the bed.

(((( I don't even  know why it quoted you -__- ))))

(((It just wants to ensure you maintain a strong verbal relationship with your son! We never talk anymore dad!!!)))

"mmm... but I want you to choose. Thats my decision. I order you to help me choose what we do next!" Everest laughed and smiled as he gently petted Hakuru's head as he held her on the bed.

(((It just wants to ensure you maintain a strong verbal relationship with your son! We never talk anymore dad!!!)))

(((( I'm a busy man son. I am free for talking now. I'm off on the weekends kiddo. )))) 

--Thetis--

She waited patiently for everyone to finish their introductions. She knew this would be the longest thing the class did.

-Misafune-

He stood up and bowed to everyone. "My name is Misafune Seimei, and I am an Onmyouji. Which is like a priest who can also divine things and use magic. My powers are limited at the moment, but with training they will expand." he said and then promptly sat down.

-Hector-

After the weirdly dressed boy finished, he stood up and introduced himself. "My name is Hector, and my power is strength and courage." he finished with a bow and returned to his seat.

-Miyaka-

She kind of listlessly and lifelessly stood, not really paying any attention to things, mumbled "My name is Miyaka Seimei, and I can use some elemental magic and gravity magic." she soon sat back down.

-Scarlett-

"Well, My name is Scarlett O'Hara, and my powers are money and the ability to manipulate energy of matter at the atomic level. With that I can do some really wicked awesome things." she curtsied and sat down.

-Riri-

"I am an enhanced human ninja. My Designated name is Riri." she finished quickly and sat down.

-Giselle-

"Oh pity. My name is Giselle, and well I can control the emotions of others, more precisely, I can make you love me." she said as she sat down again.

-Aika-

"Nyah?! My name is Aika, I am a cat girl, assassin, and my ability is to hit whatever I aim for. Also high agility and speed." she said as she sat down.

-Helen-

She narrowed her eyes at the teacher. "My name is Helen. The Helen of Troy. And if any of you think of flirting with me, I will effing kill you." she said as she put the hood up on her hoodie.

(Anyone else need to intro their character? Should move towards the end of class?)

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @Lumina @HimeragiSeiker @Mayyflower @WeirdPrincess @Wicked Jester @LunaCrosby @JJKab @Roman @The Royal Keen

--Thetis--

She waited patiently for everyone to finish their introductions. She knew this would be the longest thing the class did.

-Misafune-

He stood up and bowed to everyone. "My name is Misafune Seimei, and I am an Onmyouji. Which is like a priest who can also divine things and use magic. My powers are limited at the moment, but with training they will expand." he said and then promptly sat down.

-Hector-

After the weirdly dressed boy finished, he stood up and introduced himself. "My name is Hector, and my power is strength and courage." he finished with a bow and returned to his seat.

-Miyaka-

She kind of listlessly and lifelessly stood, not really paying any attention to things, mumbled "My name is Miyaka Seimei, and I can use some elemental magic and gravity magic." she soon sat back down.

-Scarlett-

"Well, My name is Scarlett O'Hara, and my powers are money and the ability to manipulate energy of matter at the atomic level. With that I can do some really wicked awesome things." she curtsied and sat down.

-Riri-

"I am an enhanced human ninja. My Designated name is Riri." she finished quickly and sat down.

-Giselle-

"Oh pity. My name is Giselle, and well I can control the emotions of others, more precisely, I can make you love me." she said as she sat down again.

-Aika-

"Nyah?! My name is Aika, I am a cat girl, assassin, and my ability is to hit whatever I aim for. Also high agility and speed." she said as she sat down.

-Helen-

She narrowed her eyes at the teacher. "My name is Helen. The Helen of Troy. And if any of you think of flirting with me, I will effing kill you." she said as she put the hood up on her hoodie.

(Anyone else need to intro their character? Should move towards the end of class?)

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @Lumina @HimeragiSeiker @Mayyflower @WeirdPrincess @Wicked Jester @LunaCrosby @JJKab @Roman @The Royal Keen

(((( I thought class was ending. )))) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back