• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh as she looked at Atrio, "Hey, that's my line," She said with a small chuckle before she wrapped her arms around Atrio, "Just, promise me you won't do it around me, OK?" She said as she lightly kissed him on the cheek.

"I promise." He said softly as he held her closely. "If you can't find me I'm probably somewhere feeding on someone. I'll always come back though ok." He said knowing she didn't like his aura at all 

"I promise." He said softly as he held her closely. "If you can't find me I'm probably somewhere feeding on someone. I'll always come back though ok." He said knowing she didn't like his aura at all 

((One Question: Da fug is "Aura"))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn just pulled him closer, holding his shirt in fist fulls, which, wasn't much since she had small hands. "Sure," She said as she let go of his shirt and and placed her head on his shoulder, "Hey, maybe we should go to my room, it's... not very private out here," She said referring to the maid that walked past.

Harumi nodded as she cuddled with the child and took tiny sips of the drink now

> Ayame <

Ayame smiled before taking a sip of her drink as well. She was sure that the drink was made up of ice and some flavoring with boboa in them. You could ask to not have boboa and make the drink cheaper. The boboa was basically the black chewy balls in the bottom of the drink. Drinking the Snowbubble is like drinking a heavy milk shake or slushie. You kind of have to work to drink it.

((One Question: Da fug is "Aura"))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn just pulled him closer, holding his shirt in fist fulls, which, wasn't much since she had small hands. "Sure," She said as she let go of his shirt and and placed her head on his shoulder, "Hey, maybe we should go to my room, it's... not very private out here," She said referring to the maid that walked past.

He smiled and nodded as he slid a hand under her legs and lifted her up as he stood up and started carrying her to her room  happy smile on his face as he walked with her 

> Ayame <

Ayame smiled before taking a sip of her drink as well. She was sure that the drink was made up of ice and some flavoring with boboa in them. You could ask to not have boboa and make the drink cheaper. The boboa was basically the black chewy balls in the bottom of the drink. Drinking the Snowbubble is like drinking a heavy milk shake or slushie. You kind of have to work to drink it.

Harumi leaved against her sister happily as she cuddled with the child

He smiled and nodded as he slid a hand under her legs and lifted her up as he stood up and started carrying her to her room  happy smile on his face as he walked with her 

((??))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns face became a pure red as she tried to hide her face in Atrios chest, "This is embarrassing," She said in a low whisper as they entered her room, in an instant, she was on the small couch, her face flat on the pillow, she lifted up her head for a few seconds, "Your evil," Before she placed it back down on the pillow trying to hide her blush.

Harumi leaved against her sister happily as she cuddled with the child

> Ayame <

Ayame was really wondering who this child belonged to now.

((??))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns face became a pure red as she tried to hide her face in Atrios chest, "This is embarrassing," She said in a low whisper as they entered her room, in an instant, she was on the small couch, her face flat on the pillow, she lifted up her head for a few seconds, "Your evil," Before she placed it back down on the pillow trying to hide her blush.

He sighed smiling softly as he walked over and sat next to her pulling her close to him. "I know I know." He said softly as he kissed her forehead enjoying the feeling of her body heat against his

> Ayame <

Ayame was really wondering who this child belonged to now.

The child soon fell asleep In Harumis arms as a mother came running in a worried look on her face as she looked around

He sighed smiling softly as he walked over and sat next to her pulling her close to him. "I know I know." He said softly as he kissed her forehead enjoying the feeling of her body heat against his

The child soon fell asleep In Harumis arms as a mother came running in a worried look on her face as she looked around

> Ayame <

Ayame soon saw the mother of the child. She looked at Harumi.

''Think she's the child's mom?''

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as she rested her head against Atrio, "I'll get you back, one day," She said with a happy smile as Atrio kissed her, she moved up slightly and kissed him on the cheek, "So, are we dating? Officially?" She asked as she cocked her head slightly to the left as she looked up at Atrio.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as she rested her head against Atrio, "I'll get you back, one day," She said with a happy smile as Atrio kissed her, she moved up slightly and kissed him on the cheek, "So, are we dating? Officially?" She asked as she cocked her head slightly to the left as she looked up at Atrio.

"I'd like to say yes." He said softly as he hugged her tightly and gently pressed his forehead against hers as he brought his hands to her cheek. "But it depends on what you want." He said softly

"I'd like to say yes." He said softly as he hugged her tightly and gently pressed his forehead against hers as he brought his hands to her cheek. "But it depends on what you want." He said softly

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh as she lightly kissed him on the lips, "Of course i do," She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, she brought her arms up and wrapped them around his neck, she pressed her forehead against Atrios and closed her eyes as she started relaxing, "Just... Don't leave me alone... please..." She said in a low whisper as she started loosening her grip around Atrios neck and eventually moving her head back as well.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh as she lightly kissed him on the lips, "Of course i do," She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, she brought her arms up and wrapped them around his neck, she pressed her forehead against Atrios and closed her eyes as she started relaxing, "Just... Don't leave me alone... please..." She said in a low whisper as she started loosening her grip around Atrios neck and eventually moving her head back as well.

"I promise." He said softly before he kissed her lips gently and pulled her close to him a smile on his face as he broke the kiss and smiled at her lovingly

"I promise." He said softly before he kissed her lips gently and pulled her close to him a smile on his face as he broke the kiss and smiled at her lovingly

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns face broke out with a small pink hue on both cheeks as she lowered her head, she turned her head to the side, "Geez," She said with a small laugh as she relaxed into Atrio, just then, thunder struck and caused Evelyn to jump up slightly with a small 'Eep!' from her ((Don't kill me, cliche af ;-;)) as her face turned a deep red as she slowly turned her head back to Atrio, "Eh, I'm scared of lightning." She said the last part in a low voice as she looked everywhere but Atrio.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns face broke out with a small pink hue on both cheeks as she lowered her head, she turned her head to the side, "Geez," She said with a small laugh as she relaxed into Atrio, just then, thunder struck and caused Evelyn to jump up slightly with a small 'Eep!' from her ((Don't kill me, cliche af ;-;)) as her face turned a deep red as she slowly turned her head back to Atrio, "Eh, I'm scared of lightning." She said the last part in a low voice as she looked everywhere but Atrio.

"Sheesh I'll truly never be able to leave you alone huh?" He asked with a smile as he pulled her close and kissed her cheek as he held her tightly to "protect" her from the Lightning 

"Sheesh I'll truly never be able to leave you alone huh?" He asked with a smile as he pulled her close and kissed her cheek as he held her tightly to "protect" her from the Lightning 

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn tensed up at the sudden hug but relaxed again as she cuddled into Atrio, the rain constantly hitting the big glass windows inside the room, "So what do you want to do now?" She asked as she looked over at the window, she yawned slightly before she looked back at Atrio, "Time is way different here than in the other dimension, the school one i mean, so we could sleep if you want, or..." She asked as she looked around the room before sighing.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn tensed up at the sudden hug but relaxed again as she cuddled into Atrio, the rain constantly hitting the big glass windows inside the room, "So what do you want to do now?" She asked as she looked over at the window, she yawned slightly before she looked back at Atrio, "Time is way different here than in the other dimension, the school one i mean, so we could sleep if you want, or..." She asked as she looked around the room before sighing.

"We can do what you want." He said softly as he relaxed with her. Enjoying the time with his new girlfriend. It felt weird to think of her that way but at the same time he enjoyed thinking of her that way

"We can do what you want." He said softly as he relaxed with her. Enjoying the time with his new girlfriend. It felt weird to think of her that way but at the same time he enjoyed thinking of her that way

(( Cue "Awwww" Moment,))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sat there enjoying Atrios company before she yawned again, "I think i want to go to sleep," She said before she looked over at Atrio, she lightly kissed him on the lips, "Would you... stay here?" Evelyn asked as she turned away from Atrio looked at the wall since now it was the most amazing thing.

(( Cue "Awwww" Moment,))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sat there enjoying Atrios company before she yawned again, "I think i want to go to sleep," She said before she looked over at Atrio, she lightly kissed him on the lips, "Would you... stay here?" Evelyn asked as she turned away from Atrio looked at the wall since now it was the most amazing thing.

Atrio smiled and nodded. "I'll stay with you." He said softly as he hugged her again and kissed her chin

Atrio smiled and nodded. "I'll stay with you." He said softly as he hugged her again and kissed her chin

((Apologize, my friends are annoying me about a fight currently happening,))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a gleeful smile before she stood up off the couch and brushed herself off, she moved over to her bed and quickly got under the covers, another strike of lightning hit and she visibly jumped underneath the covers.

((Apologize, my friends are annoying me about a fight currently happening,))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a gleeful smile before she stood up off the couch and brushed herself off, she moved over to her bed and quickly got under the covers, another strike of lightning hit and she visibly jumped underneath the covers.

(Really0-0)

Atrio chuckled at the sight of her jump and got up walking over to her and climbing onto the bed laying next to her but not getting in the covers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back