• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_inline_nrjbgfEcAi1txlwvy_500.gif

...♆Kuroh's listened to both Himeragi and the male, his irises soon moving to the rapidly melting chunk of chocolate ice cream that continued to flow on his floor. In his opinion, the male initiated the fight, however it continued due to idiotic reasoning. Due to Kuroh being a male, he didn't understand the importance of hair on a female, so in his mind, the fight started from some misunderstanding, as he'd soon tell them. He clenched his fist and spoke, his head soon raising from the direction of the ice cream and to Himeragi and the male♆...

“ I see. So what you're saying is my ice cream was just a casualty of some massive misunderstanding? 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Conversing with Himeragi and Dante.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Find out what happened.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

''I could just get you another chocolate ice cream...''

She said as she sighed and dropped her head a little.

@Wicked Jester

(I miss type some times XP you know what I mean. and that's what I wanted ^-^)

atrio turned blood red as there lips connected his eyes shooting wide before he quickly pulled away and stood up helping her up quickly then turning away. "I'm sorry." He said quickly. He couldn't look at her after this and expected her to start beating him down which in this case he kinda deserved it.

((Did this in the middle of class, thank me later,))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed before she turned around, "It was my fault... i'm sorry," She said before she used her vampire speed, moving about 50 metres away from Atrio, she was down the hall to the left, she had slid down the wall, pulling her legs closer to herself and held her head within her hands. Her eyes had become a dark crimson red as she sighed, "I'm an idiot, why would anyone want me?" She said to herself in a low whisper.

Everest smirked and pulled her in close to him, enjoying her body heat. "Well I could always wake you up, But if you start crying out "master"as loudly as you did earlier I think the neighbors might complain..."

Zecrett threw his bag onto his bed angrily. He did NOT want to be transferred to this school. He missed his friends, what little he had, and he had finally grasped onto his teacher's way of teaching, understanding it completely. Now all that was gone and he had to start over. His apartment was nice, but it didn't fill the void of sorrow Zecrett felt. He fell onto his bed, thinking of something to cheer him up... Coffee. Coffee always helps him. He stood and brushed himself off. Heading out the door, he walked down the street in search of a coffee shop.

(Hope you don't mind)

isabella smiled happily as she walked down the street one hand on the wall of a building as she walked. Her white glazed eyes open wide as she walked before tripping over something and falling face first to the ground in a loud yell now not knowing where she was

((Did this in the middle of class, thank me later,))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed before she turned around, "It was my fault... i'm sorry," She said before she used her vampire speed, moving about 50 metres away from Atrio, she was down the hall to the left, she had slid down the wall, pulling her legs closer to herself and held her head within her hands. Her eyes had become a dark crimson red as she sighed, "I'm an idiot, why would anyone want me?" She said to herself in a low whisper.

(You are my fave)

atrio frowned when he watched her quickly run off. He felt the sadness practically flood off her and knew he had to make her happy. He would have never forgiven himself if he had just left. In an instant atrio was there in front of her bent down and sitting on his heels as he gently pushed her legs and hands aside cupping her cheeks gently in his hands with a soft smile slipped onto his lips. "You gotta stop saying that you know." He said to her in a gentle caring tone

Zecrett slowed as he walked upon the girl, confused. He quickly saw that she was blind. Zecrett was new to the neighborhood, but he didn't think it was safe for a blind person to be walking around with so many alleyways... He growled to himself before clearing his throat to capture the girls attention. "Hey, you look like you could use a hand, would you allow me to help you?" He crossed his arms. He wasn't nice to anyone, but leaving a blind girl to walk herself just wasn't his style. "Your basically tripping every other step." He huffed out.

image.jpeg

isabella groaned a little as she got on her hands and knees then heard a man talk to her. Judging by the sound of his voice he has to be around her age. "Oh. Yes please? I got kinda lost getting home." She said to him as she looked up at him with a sweet thankful smile as she tried her best to get to her feet and not fall over because it was really hard to do when she wasn't holding onto something or some one

Dante laughed as he looked at the couple from his recliner,  "Well it was you who crashed into the ice cream! " Dante then supposed that if he hadn't thrown the pole in the first place, she wouldent have crashed to begin with, but where was the fun in that?

Kuroh Fukushima  

...♆Kuroh's listened to both Himeragi and the male, his irises soon moving to the rapidly melting chunk of chocolate ice cream that continued to flow on his floor. In his opinion, the male initiated the fight, however it continued due to idiotic reasoning. Due to Kuroh being a male, he didn't understand the importance of hair on a female, so in his mind, the fight started from some misunderstanding, as he'd soon tell them. He clenched his fist and spoke, his head soon raising from the direction of the ice cream and to Himeragi and the male♆...

“ I see. So what you're saying is my ice cream was just a casualty of some massive misunderstanding? 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Find out what happened.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

@Wicked Jester

Zecrett rolled his eyes before taking her hand, helping her up. "Don't you have someone to walk you home or somethin'?" He brushed his arm against her arm, offering it for her to hold onto. "And, where do you live? I'm new here, so you'll have to help me with directions." He stared at her for a few moments before looking ahead, not that she could see him anyway.

She smiled sweetly as she took his arm in her arms gently hugging his arm to feel safe as she spoke. "Well I don't exactly know where I live, but I know where my school is. And normaly my boyfriend would always be by my side but...... I haven't seen him in a while." She said her lips

curling into a small frown as she held onto the boy helping her a little tighter before she looked back up to him and smiled. "My school should be near by though if I'm correct." She told him

"School huh, that's somewhere I know. I'm actually a transfer student." He began walking with the girl, giving an a=occasional glance. "Boyfriend? what do you do when he asks what you SEE in him?" Zecrett grinned at his dumb joke. 

"School huh, that's somewhere I know. I'm actually a transfer student." He began walking with the girl, giving an a=occasional glance. "Boyfriend? what do you do when he asks what you SEE in him?" Zecrett grinned at his dumb joke. 

She frowned obviously noticing he cruel joke about her eyes which made her look away. "I see more in people than any one else." She responded in a sort of cold and resentful time obviously not happy about his joke. How could he do that to her. Saying such a mean thing to her about her disability. It hurt to have that happen 

> Himeragi Seiker <

@Wicked Jester

Dante laughed as he looked at the couple from his recliner,  "Well it was you who crashed into the ice cream! " Dante then supposed that if he hadn't thrown the pole in the first place, she wouldent have crashed to begin with, but where was the fun in that?

Kuroh Fukushima  

2016%20-%201_zpsizqpd8lu.gif

...♆Kuroh closed his eyes and rubbed his head once more, making sure he listened to Himeragi and the male replying to him. He exhaled lightly and replied to both of them, his voice carrying a nonchalant tone as it left his mouth. As he finished talking, he opened one of his eyes and looked over towards Himeragi♆...

“ Nah, it's fine. I can also go to the shop to buy more. And I didn't crash into my ice cream, I dropped it.. because of you two. Say, when was the last time we went out to get something to eat, Hime-chan? 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Gather information.[/SIZE]

Tags:

(You are my fave)

atrio frowned when he watched her quickly run off. He felt the sadness practically flood off her and knew he had to make her happy. He would have never forgiven himself if he had just left. In an instant atrio was there in front of her bent down and sitting on his heels as he gently pushed her legs and hands aside cupping her cheeks gently in his hands with a soft smile slipped onto his lips. "You gotta stop saying that you know." He said to her in a gentle caring tone

((OK! I have edited this for you my friend, @Daniel reaving ))
-(Evelyn)-

"Why? Because i'm right aren't I? I mean, can you remember about 20 seconds ago?" She hissed back at Atrio as her eyes held nothing but pure anger, she grabbed Atrios hands and ripped them away from herself with a look of distaste, "I know i'm right, so don't say i'm not," She said this time a little bit softer, her eyes started tearing up slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Kuroh Fukushima  

2016%20-%201_zpsizqpd8lu.gif

...♆Kuroh closed his eyes and rubbed his head once more, making sure he listened to Himeragi and the male replying to him. He exhaled lightly and replied to both of them, his voice carrying a nonchalant tone as it left his mouth. As he finished talking, he opened one of his eyes and looked over towards Himeragi♆...

“ Nah, it's fine. I can also go to the shop to buy more. And I didn't crash into my ice cream, I dropped it.. because of you two. Say, when was the last time we went out to get something to eat, Hime-chan? 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Gather information.[/SIZE]

Tags:

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi thought about it and looked up slightly. They haven't seen each other for quite a bit so it was a bit hard to remember something from long time ago. Though once she remembered something, she looked back at Kuroh, remembering the one time they went out to eat which was just to eat at a fast food restaurant.

''...I think it's been quite a while since we went out to eat...''

Last edited by a moderator:
Zecrett continued to walk, seeing the school in the distance. "I see the school, just a few more blocks." He glanced at her. "Name's Zecrett by the way, just in case we even meet again." Zecrett helped her over a crack in the concrete.

"Thanks." She said still not happy about his joke as she continued to walk with him towards the school

((OK! I have edited this for you my friend, @Daniel reaving ))
-(Evelyn)-

"Why? Because i'm right aren't I? I mean, can you remember about 20 seconds ago?" She hissed back at Atrio as her eyes held nothing but pure anger, she grabbed Atrios hands and ripped them away from herself with a look of distaste, "I know i'm right, so don't say i'm not," She said this time a little bit softer, her eyes started tearing up slightly.

Atrio immediately brought his hands back to her cheeks and moved closer gently wiping away her tears with his thumbs as he stared into her eyes. "I was just surprised is all." He said softly before he laid a gentle peck on her lips 

> Ayame <

Ayame just kept laughing before she finally calmed down.

Harumi whined at her sister as she kept hugging the child to try and warm up

Atrio immediately brought his hands back to her cheeks and moved closer gently wiping away her tears with his thumbs as he stared into her eyes. "I was just surprised is all." He said softly before he laid a gentle peck on her lips 

((Hey! How long until ya have to go?))
-(Evelyn & Zac)-

Evelyn visibly calmed down immediately when Atrio kissed her, "I'm sorry," She said as she turned her head down, her eyes had turned back to normal, a gold and dark crimson combo as always.

Zac walked down the hallway and immediately saw the two, his eyes become almost black as he tried to calm himself, "Evelyn," He said as he was a few feet away from them, his hands in his pockets as his eyes changed there colours to a deep crimson red, almost glowing.

"Thanks." She said still not happy about his joke as she continued to walk with him towards the school

Harumi whined at her sister as she kept hugging the child to try and warm up

> Ayame <

Soon, Ayame walked over to Harumi and started rubbing her sides with her body to warm Harumi up.

((Hey! How long until ya have to go?))
-(Evelyn & Zac)-

Evelyn visibly calmed down immediately when Atrio kissed her, "I'm sorry," She said as she turned her head down, her eyes had turned back to normal, a gold and dark crimson combo as always.

Zac walked down the hallway and immediately saw the two, his eyes become almost black as he tried to calm himself, "Evelyn," He said as he was a few feet away from them, his hands in his pockets as his eyes changed there colours to a deep crimson red, almost glowing.

Atrio smiled. "Do not apologize." He said softly as he gently

kissed her again before he heard a boy say her name making him pull away and look to the boy telling immediately he didn't exactly like

the sight. So atrio let out his aura a massive feeling of darkness and fear filled the air as atrio stared at the many waiting to see what happened

(lol I can be on for a little bit)

> Ayame <

Soon, Ayame walked over to Harumi and started rubbing her sides with her body to warm Harumi up.

Harumi kept shaking as she used her sister and the child to warm up. It took about 20 minuets but after that harumi was fine

kissed her again before he heard a boy say her name making him pull away and look to the boy telling immediately he didn't exactly like

the sight. So atrio let out his aura a massive feeling of darkness and fear filled the air as atrio stared at the many waiting to see what happened

((Cooolio))
-(Evelyn & Zac)-

Zac merely laughed while Evelyn gulped at the sight she was seeing, Zac sighed once more before he grabbed the throat of the person in front of him, "Stop that, your hurting my sister," He said through clenched teeth as he knew what she was seeing, tears pricked Evelyns eyes before she covered her ears, "S-stop," She said in a low whisper.

((Cooolio))
-(Evelyn & Zac)-

Zac merely laughed while Evelyn gulped at the sight she was seeing, Zac sighed once more before he grabbed the throat of the person in front of him, "Stop that, your hurting my sister," He said through clenched teeth as he knew what she was seeing, tears pricked Evelyns eyes before she covered her ears, "S-stop," She said in a low whisper.

Atrio disappeared from the mans hand appearing right next to evyelin hugging her gently as his aura disappeared again and he comforted her lovingly 

Harumi kept shaking as she used her sister and the child to warm up. It took about 20 minuets but after that harumi was fine

> Ayame <

''Don't drink it too fast again~''

Atrio disappeared from the mans hand appearing right next to evyelin hugging her gently as his aura disappeared again and he comforted her lovingly 

-(Evelyn & Zac)-

Zac sighed as he lowered his now empty hand, "Evelyn, is this the one?" Zac said as he lowered his head to look down on Evelyn, she nodded lightly as Zac gave a small smile, "Know, if he tries to kill you, i'll be there as always," Zac said before he turned around and walked down the hall before stopping halfway and turning back to them, "Oh and, Atrio? I think it is, break her hear, i break your neck," Zac said with a cheerful smile before he continued walking and disappeared around a corner. "I'm fine," Evelyn said as she wiped away the remaining tears, "It's... Just i saw someone... That i really should never have been with..." She said as she turned her head away from Atrio.

-(Evelyn & Zac)-

Zac sighed as he lowered his now empty hand, "Evelyn, is this the one?" Zac said as he lowered his head to look down on Evelyn, she nodded lightly as Zac gave a small smile, "Know, if he tries to kill you, i'll be there as always," Zac said before he turned around and walked down the hall before stopping halfway and turning back to them, "Oh and, Atrio? I think it is, break her hear, i break your neck," Zac said with a cheerful smile before he continued walking and disappeared around a corner. "I'm fine," Evelyn said as she wiped away the remaining tears, "It's... Just i saw someone... That i really should never have been with..." She said as she turned her head away from Atrio.

"It was my fault. Not yours." He said as he gently cupped her cheek and pulled her head towards him again as he pulled her closer. "I'm sorry." He said quietly

"It was my fault. Not yours." He said as he gently cupped her cheek and pulled her head towards him again as he pulled her closer. "I'm sorry." He said quietly

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh as she looked at Atrio, "Hey, that's my line," She said with a small chuckle before she wrapped her arms around Atrio, "Just, promise me you won't do it around me, OK?" She said as she lightly kissed him on the cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back