• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

She lit up and clapped happily as she waited for the person to leave 

> Ayame <

The person soon left and Ayame walked up to the cashier while Harumi was still coiled around her. She soon started to order the drinks and pay for the drinks. They were soon given a receipt and then Ayame walked off to the side so they could wait for their drinks until they were made.

''We gotta wait a little longer now. Our drinks our being made~''

> Ayame <

The person soon left and Ayame walked up to the cashier while Harumi was still coiled around her. She soon started to order the drinks and pay for the drinks. They were soon given a receipt and then Ayame walked off to the side so they could wait for their drinks until they were made.

''We gotta wait a little longer now. Our drinks our being made~''

"Ok!" She said happily as she sat next to her sister and humed happily to herself

> Ayame <

Ayame smiled at her before she looked around looking at other people. She was also holding Harumi's hand in a sisterly way.

Harumi hummed happily and randomly before she froze her cheeks going bright red as she looked back to find a small child hugging the end of her tail tightly

Harumi hummed happily and randomly before she froze her cheeks going bright red as she looked back to find a small child hugging the end of her tail tightly

> Ayame <

Ayame looked at Harumi and then at the child on her tail. She soon laughed a little as she just watched the child.

''That's actually kinda cute.''

> Ayame <

Ayame soon giggled a bit before she picked up the child.

''Where are your parents? You shouldn't wander off too far from them.''

Harumi immediately let out a big sigh of relief as she Kaye's down on the table obviously relieved as the child giggled. "Pretty snake." She said pointing at harumi

Harumi immediately let out a big sigh of relief as she Kaye's down on the table obviously relieved as the child giggled. "Pretty snake." She said pointing at harumi

> Ayame <

Ayame giggled a bit before she sat the child down on a chair gently. Looking around if the child's parents were anywhere near.

> Ayame <

Ayame giggled a bit before she sat the child down on a chair gently. Looking around if the child's parents were anywhere near.

The child immediately crawled into  harumis lap and hugged her happily 

> Ayame <

The child immediately crawled into  harumis lap and hugged her happily 

Harumi giggled and hugged the child back happily

> Ayame <

Ayame giggled a bit before her order was called. She got up to go grab the drinks she had ordered for herself and Harumi. She gave Harumi her drink and sat back down at the table and took a sip of her own drink.

''Don't drink it too fast. You'll get a brain freeze and you won't enjoy it for so long~''

He froze and stared into her eyes not saying a thing as he felt her breath gently against his. It made her blush more

((*Cough Cough* HER!? WTF!?))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as she tried to move again before her lips slightly landed on Atrios, she stopped everything she was doing and visibly relaxed. (( ¯\_>ᗜ>_/¯ Whadda want from me? ))

> Himeragi Seiker <

View attachment 158341

Himeragi nodded as to why the Sanctums would want to make their existences a secret and lie about their actual race. She soon smiled as she looked at Kuroh.

''I'll keep it a secret. Being hoarded by many just to challenge would be annoying. Thanks for treating my wounds...''

Himeragi soon looked behind Kuroh and saw Dante sitting on a recliner. She nearly forgot he was still here. She gave a slight glare. He probably heard what Kuroh was talking about. And of course, he probably might not be able to keep it a secret.

''Though I'm not sure if that boy will keep the secret a secret...And I feel a bit uneasy since we both did just fight a while ago...''

She said as she kept her voice quiet enough to only where Kuroh could hear her. And sound like a mumble to Dante.

@Wicked Jester
Dante's ears perked up when they heard mention of him fighting, even if it was only a mumble that he caught nothing else of. Smiling as he continued to relax in the recliner he asked his question. "Ohhh? I heard someone speaking about me. does that mean I'm prevalent again?"

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvm2wf9XxF1qam6y9o3_540_zps6pdhjzvg.gif

...♆Kuroh's blue irises left Himeragi and trailed over to Dante, who'd just spoken. He raised his hand up to his head and began scratching his hair, his blue irises then returning to Himeragi as he replied. After he'd finished speaking to Himeragi, he then addressed both of them♆...

“ Of course, anything for you, Hime-chan~ As for our friend over there, I'm sure he'll be fine keeping it a secret, if he even heard us that is. So, how'd you two end up crashing through my window? 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Conversing with Himeragi and Dante.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Talk to the male[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

Kuroh Fukushima  

...♆Kuroh's blue irises left Himeragi and trailed over to Dante, who'd just spoken. He raised his hand up to his head and began scratching his hair, his blue irises then returning to Himeragi as he replied. After he'd finished speaking to Himeragi, he then addressed both of them♆...

“ Of course, anything for you, Hime-chan~ As for our friend over there, I'm sure he'll be fine keeping it a secret, if he even heard us that is. So, how'd you two end up crashing through my window? 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

Dante smiled at the man and spoke happily. "I threw a 30 foot long few ton Iron pole at her!"

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
 Kuroh Fukushima  

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

Tags:

Dante smiled at the man and spoke happily. "I threw a 30 foot long few ton Iron pole at her!"

@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

''To start, he dropped a butterfly knife in front of me from a tree and kept thinking fate's work was doing something. Then I walked past him and he threw a knife at me which also cut a piece of my hair and...that's pretty much a fight until I crashed here...''

Himeragi explained from the start. She was still angry at Dante. You don't mess with a girl's hair like that.

> Ayame <

Ayame giggled a bit before her order was called. She got up to go grab the drinks she had ordered for herself and Harumi. She gave Harumi her drink and sat back down at the table and took a sip of her own drink.

''Don't drink it too fast. You'll get a brain freeze and you won't enjoy it for so long~''

By the time she said that harumis drink was half gone and she was shivering badly and hugging the child tightly 

((*Cough Cough* HER!? WTF!?))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as she tried to move again before her lips slightly landed on Atrios, she stopped everything she was doing and visibly relaxed. (( ¯\_>ᗜ>_/¯ Whadda want from me? ))

(I miss type some times XP you know what I mean. and that's what I wanted ^-^)

atrio turned blood red as there lips connected his eyes shooting wide before he quickly pulled away and stood up helping her up quickly then turning away. "I'm sorry." He said quickly. He couldn't look at her after this and expected her to start beating him down which in this case he kinda deserved it.

> Himeragi Seiker <

''To start, he dropped a butterfly knife in front of me from a tree and kept thinking fate's work was doing something. Then I walked past him and he threw a knife at me which also cut a piece of my hair and...that's pretty much a fight until I crashed here...''

Himeragi explained from the start. She was still angry at Dante. You don't mess with a girl's hair like that.

Kuroh Fukushima  

tumblr_inline_nrjbgfEcAi1txlwvy_500.gif

...♆Kuroh's listened to both Himeragi and the male, his irises soon moving to the rapidly melting chunk of chocolate ice cream that continued to flow on his floor. In his opinion, the male initiated the fight, however it continued due to idiotic reasoning. Due to Kuroh being a male, he didn't understand the importance of hair on a female, so in his mind, the fight started from some misunderstanding, as he'd soon tell them. He clenched his fist and spoke, his head soon raising from the direction of the ice cream and to Himeragi and the male♆...

“ I see. So what you're saying is my ice cream was just a casualty of some massive misunderstanding? 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Find out what happened.[/SIZE]

Tags:

(you wanna start or meh?)

Everest smiled as he opened his eyes to a sleeping Hakuru dressed as a maid, but missing some key parts of her clothing, laying before him. Smiling he gently brushed a strand of hair off her face before gently kissing her forehead, "hey sleepy head, you awake?"

Everest smiled as he opened his eyes to a sleeping Hakuru dressed as a maid, but missing some key parts of her clothing, laying before him. Smiling he gently brushed a strand of hair off her face before gently kissing her forehead, "hey sleepy head, you awake?"

Hakuru slightly opened her eye's, looking at him. "Well I am now" she mumbled, exhausted from the previous event's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back