• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Everest blinked and laughed, "Please. I may be a pervert with some naughty fetishes, but I would never defile a corpse.... wait.... do the undead count as defiling a corpse?"

Hakuru blinked, "I don't think it's as bad when it's an undead person, because they are still alive in their own way.... sort of" she said.

Harumi cheered and quickly went in

> Ayame <

Ayame soon followed Harumi in as they now waited in a line.

((well it would have hit her back then...))

Dante laughed, "SHE SPEAKS!!!!" laughing he summoned a massive Iron pillar and using it like a boa staff smashed away all 10 of the spears before turning and javelin throwing the pole at Himeragi. (we're talking like telephone pole sized solid iron btw.))

> Himeragi Seiker <

Little did the angel realized, the spearheads were spiritual. Meaning it could phase through physical objects. Which exactly what the spiritual spearheads did, and pierced the cocky opponent. Soon, Himeragi saw the pole come at her which she used a magical shield which blocked the pole but the momentum of the pole did travel through as Himeragi was now further up into the sky.

The spear heads were spiritual. Solid Iron probably won't do shit xD))

> Ayame <

> Himeragi Seiker <

Little did the angel realized, the spearheads were spiritual. Meaning it could phase through physical objects. Which exactly what the spiritual spearheads did, and pierced the cocky opponent. Soon, Himeragi saw the pole come at her which she used a magical shield which blocked the pole but the momentum of the pole did travel through as Himeragi was now further up into the sky.

((then they wouldn't do jack shit to him because he's a physical object....he only went intangible for like 5 seconds... he couldent hold things if he was still intangible...))

but he has a soul which is what the spiritual spearheads aim for)))

((erm... not really... Dante kinda lost that when heaven was destroyed. Its physically separated from his body which is why he can become intangible by jumping between a spiritual form and a physical form... if you dont believe me, this is in his CS XDDD))

((erm... not really... Dante kinda lost that when heaven was destroyed. Its physically separated from his body which is why he can become intangible by jumping between a spiritual form and a physical form... if you dont believe me, this is in his CS XDDD))

then spears didnt damage him and Himeragi went flying .-.)

> Ayame <

> Himeragi Seiker <

Dante blinked as the spears passed clean through him and Himeragi was pushed higher up into the air. "wait... Noooo!!!!" Flying up into the air Dante chased after Himeragi at high speed, he was having far too much fun to let it end this way.

"Well then I guess I better live up to your expectations huh?" Everest smirked and walked to the door of a rather tall mid class apartment building and used a key to unlock the door. 

"I happen to have high expectation's, it'll be hard to live up to them" she said, looking up and around at the building.

"I happen to have high expectation's, it'll be hard to live up to them" she said, looking up and around at the building.

Dante smirked and placed his hand on the small of Hakuru's back before unleashing a number of gentle subsound waves on her body which would cause a weird floaty hollow vibration feeling through out her body. "I'm amazed. If I'm the only partner you've ever been with, and you've already raised your standards, your going to be setting yourself up for disappointment, but if its me I think I can manage."

Dante smirked and placed his hand on the small of Hakuru's back before unleashing a number of gentle subsound waves on her body which would cause a weird floaty hollow vibration feeling through out her body. "I'm amazed. If I'm the only partner you've ever been with, and you've already raised your standards, your going to be setting yourself up for disappointment, but if its me I think I can manage."

"Well, you have a bit of a reputation going on, so I think you can as well" she said.

Dante blinked as the spears passed clean through him and Himeragi was pushed higher up into the air. "wait... Noooo!!!!" Flying up into the air Dante chased after Himeragi at high speed, he was having far too much fun to let it end this way.

> Himeragi Seiker <

The pole's momentum finally traveled through before Himeragi started falling. It seemed she was gonna crash land in one of the boys' dorms. The boys' dorms, might be her chance to escape. She also realized, she's probably gonna tumble over due to the pole still falling with her. She also saw Dante flying after her. This fight ends now. She soon kicked the pole which sent the pole straight back to Dante but increased her speed by a slight bit into the dorm window. She soon broke through the window and because her leg wasn't quick enough to recover from falling, she ended up crashing and tumbling on the floor until she hit the side of a bed which happened to have a certain blue-haired boy sitting on the bed who was watching YouTube videos while eating chips.

@Fukushima Akira - I swear, the idea of Himeragi being launched and crashing into Kuroh's dorm just popped into my head, literally improvised XDD

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, you have a bit of a reputation going on, so I think you can as well" she said.

Everest laughed and smirked, pressing the up button for the elevator before he turned Hakuru around abruptly and kissed her before whispering in her ear, "I was taking it easy on you last time because it was your first. Are you sure you want me to take it up a notch?"

> Himeragi Seiker <

The pole's momentum finally traveled through before Himeragi started falling. It seemed she was gonna crash land in one of the boys' dorms. The boys' dorms, might be her chance to escape. She also realized, she's probably gonna tumble over due to the pole still falling with her. She also saw Dante flying after her. This fight ends now. She soon kicked the pole which sent the pole straight back to Dante but increased her speed by a slight bit into the dorm window. She soon broke through the window and because her leg wasn't quick enough to recover from falling, she ended up crashing and tumbling on the floor until she hit the side of a bed which happened to have a certain blue-haired boy sitting on the bed who was watching YouTube videos while eating chips.

@Fukushima Akira - I swear, the idea of Himeragi being launched and crashing into Kuroh's dorm just popped into my head, literally improvised XDD

((... and I was going to have dante suggest they go out for a cup of coffee after the fight xD  oh well XDDD ))

Dante gasped when he saw a the pole come flying back at him. Not having enough time to switch to his spiritual form he was smacked in the face by the few ton pole and was sent into a number of back flips in midair. "OWWW!!!"  recovering Dante meandered up to the hole in the dorm room walls where he was rubbing his head. Dante then laughed when he saw the blue haired dude. "Hey! I like your hair!"

@Fukushima Akira

Everest laughed and smirked, pressing the up button for the elevator before he turned Hakuru around abruptly and kissed her before whispering in her ear, "I was taking it easy on you last time because it was your first. Are you sure you want me to take it up a notch?"

Hakuru blinked, blushing intensely, she had been ok before, being able to make her own little remark's, but now she was back to the way she usually was. "I-I mean..... I c-can handle it...."

Hakuru blinked, blushing intensely, she had been ok before, being able to make her own little remark's, but now she was back to the way she usually was. "I-I mean..... I c-can handle it...."

((she was getting cockey huh? XDDD ))

As the elevator dinged Everest pulled Hakuru into the empty elevator and pressed her up against the walls kissing her happily. "Can you though?"

> Himeragi Seiker <

((... and I was going to have dante suggest they go out for a cup of coffee after the fight xD  oh well XDDD ))

Dante gasped when he saw a the pole come flying back at him. Not having enough time to switch to his spiritual form he was smacked in the face by the few ton pole and was sent into a number of back flips in midair. "OWWW!!!"  recovering Dante meandered up to the hole in the dorm room walls where he was rubbing his head. Dante then laughed when he saw the blue haired dude. "Hey! I like your hair!"

@Fukushima Akira

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nl25ogj4Ti1t95wyvo1_500.gif

...♆Kuroh still lay on his bed watching YouTube videos, laughing at each funny moment that revealed itself within the clips. He'd finished his chips and had moved onto a bowl of chocolate ice cream, taking spoonfuls of it every few moments as he watched the videos. Suddenly, a large crashed emitted from his window, along with two thumps. Kuroh, who'd let down his guard and was relaxed moments before, sprang up from his laying position and looked over to see Himeragi and a man who immediately complemented his hair. Due to Kuroh's rapid response, he'd dropped his bowl of ice cream onto the floor. Kuroh looked towards the bowl as his cold snack slowly left it's container and spread along his floor. Kuroh quickly looked back towards Himeragi and the male and spoke, a surprised and annoyed expression being evident on his face and in his voice he did so♆...

“ What the hell?! I almost shit myself! 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Sitting on his bed.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Surprised.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Find out what's going on.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
 Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nl25ogj4Ti1t95wyvo1_500.gif

...♆Kuroh still lay on his bed watching YouTube videos, laughing at each funny moment that revealed itself within the clips. He'd finished his chips and had moved onto a bowl of chocolate ice cream, taking spoonfuls of it every few moments as he watched the videos. Suddenly, a large crashed emitted from his window, along with two thumps. Kuroh, who'd let down his guard and was relaxed moments before, sprang up from his laying position and looked over to see Himeragi and a man who immediately complemented his hair. Due to Kuroh's rapid response, he'd dropped his bowl of ice cream onto the floor. Kuroh looked towards the bowl as his cold snack slowly left it's container and spread along his floor. Kuroh quickly looked back towards Himeragi and the male and spoke, a surprised and annoyed expression being evident on his face and in his voice he did so♆...

“ What the hell?! I almost shit myself! 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
His Dorm Room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Sitting on his bed.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Surprised.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Find out what's going on.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

Dante pointed at himeragi and laughed. "Blame her! She was the one who decided to crash through your window!"

((she was getting cockey huh? XDDD ))

As the elevator dinged Everest pulled Hakuru into the empty elevator and pressed her up against the walls kissing her happily. "Can you though?"

(Hakuru is the queen of being cocky xDD just not when things get intense xDD)

"I-I can, I can handle anything" she said, looking to the side out of embarrassment.

(Hakuru is the queen of being cocky xDD just not when things get intense xDD)

"I-I can, I can handle anything" she said, looking to the side out of embarrassment.

Everest laughed as they reached their floor and tugged Hakuru along to a door and unlocked the door revealling a fairly standard flat. Pulling her inside he pulled Hakuru in and smiled. "So then Ms.maid, are you ready to serve your master?" 

Everest laughed as they reached their floor and tugged Hakuru along to a door and unlocked the door revealling a fairly standard flat. Pulling her inside he pulled Hakuru in and smiled. "So then Ms.maid, are you ready to serve your master?" 

Hakuru nodded,she figured playing along with him would make things more interesting, but it took her a second to actually manage to say it. "Y-Yes... m-master..." she said, the last part coming out a bit quieter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back