• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"S-sure we can explore." He said as he looked away a little then back to her obviously a little anxious for some reason

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn cocked her head a little to the right when she noticed he was anxious, "Are you OK? We don't have to do anything you know, we could just sit here," Evelyn said as she moved her hand around, Evelyn turned her head back to Atrio, "But if were gonna explore than i know just the place," She said with a bright smile.

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon saw the blades and used the spirits of the wind to misguide the blades off track from her. She soon summoned what looked to be a spiritual spear and through it at Dante at such a speed of that of a speeding car on a freeway.

I thought Dante was launching the blade at Himeragi from behind?

((he was))

Dante laughed and acrobatically back flipped away from the spear with inhuman agility and landing he created a pair of hand guns and began firing upon Himeragi as he spoke. "You're quite the quiet one aren't you!"

"Well I wouldn't exactly say I react to anything in a cute way, I just look surprised over everything" she said.

Everest smiled at her and shook his head. Hakuru really didnt understand just how cute she was. "Ok ok, but I like that surprised look so just put up with it." Then looking at his watch he smiled, "Hey what do ya know, schools almost over. I would consider this to have been a fairly productive day, what do you say?"

Everest smiled at her and shook his head. Hakuru really didnt understand just how cute she was. "Ok ok, but I like that surprised look so just put up with it." Then looking at his watch he smiled, "Hey what do ya know, schools almost over. I would consider this to have been a fairly productive day, what do you say?"

"I could say the same, you went from being someone I would have ignored in the beginning to someone I got used to" she said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.

> Ayame <

Ayame just giggled.

''You were starting to squeeze the life out of me.''

"You could have just told me and I would have stopped." She poured at her

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn cocked her head a little to the right when she noticed he was anxious, "Are you OK? We don't have to do anything you know, we could just sit here," Evelyn said as she moved her hand around, Evelyn turned her head back to Atrio, "But if were gonna explore than i know just the place," She said with a bright smile.

"No no lets go explore." He said before looking at her curiously. "Where?" He asked

"I could say the same, you went from being someone I would have ignored in the beginning to someone I got used to" she said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.

Everest smirked and looked at her, "I'd say you got used to more than just my personality huh?"

Hakuru gave him a short glance, "I-I'm not saying I didn't...." she said, too flustered to even look at him for more then five seconds.

Everest smilled and pulled her leg closer to his, (you know footsies?) "Well then if i asked for round 2 what would you say?"

Everest smilled and pulled her leg closer to his, (you know footsies?) "Well then if i asked for round 2 what would you say?"

(As a person that always messes with people from under a table, yes xDD)

Hakuru looked at the floor a bit, "I-I mean,you were talking about how great this place was i'd feel bad if you weren't able to buy s-something" she said.

(As a person that always messes with people from under a table, yes xDD)

Hakuru looked at the floor a bit, "I-I mean,you were talking about how great this place was i'd feel bad if you weren't able to buy s-something" she said.

Everest laughed, "Well if it was with you I would consider it a noble loss. I figure maybe this place would be better for when I take you on a proper date."

Everest laughed, "Well if it was with you I would consider it a noble loss. I figure maybe this place would be better for when I take you on a proper date."

Hakuru had looked at him when he said date, he planned on taking her on a proper date? "W-Well... I guess I can't argue with that then" she said.

Hakuru had looked at him when he said date, he planned on taking her on a proper date? "W-Well... I guess I can't argue with that then" she said.

Everest laughed and smirked. "Well then what do you say we get out of here? I would love to see just how good of a maid you are."

((Play boy mode engaged))

Everest smiled and pulled her closer.  "Well as long as you were in my arms I don't think I would mind it all that much."

((he was))

Dante laughed and acrobatically back flipped away from the spear with inhuman agility and landing he created a pair of hand guns and began firing upon Himeragi as he spoke. "You're quite the quiet one aren't you!"

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Tch, idiot...''

She said before she summoned a spiritual shield that seemed to deflect the bullets. But the spear, the spear had impacted the ground and made a crack as spiritual spearheads flew out of the cracks and homed into Dante. About 10 Spearheads were guided towards him.

Confused as to how when he launches it at neck height behind Himeragi, it would hit her chest?

"You could have just told me and I would have stopped." She poured at her

"No no lets go explore." He said before looking at her curiously. "Where?" He asked

> Ayame <

''Hm...I'll try that next time...''

Ayame said as she held her sister in a sisterly loving way happily.

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Tch, idiot...''

She said before she summoned a spiritual shield that seemed to deflect the bullets. But the spear, the spear had impacted the ground and made a crack as spiritual spearheads flew out of the cracks and homed into Dante. About 10 Spearheads were guided towards him.

Confused as to how when he launches it at neck height behind Himeragi, it would hit her chest?

> Ayame <

''Hm...I'll try that next time...''

Ayame said as she held her sister in a sisterly loving way happily.

Harumi kept whining as she watched her tail twitch as she tried to move it but other than that it wouldn't move

Users who are viewing this thread

Back