• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon looked back at Dante before she summoned a few knives of her own and a gun-katana.

''People slip up. Or you could've brain farted. But do you any fucking idea, how rude that was?''

Dante laughed and smirked as she summoned her knives before smiling and hiking his coat further up onto his shoulders, "Ya, but having you entertain me seems far more fun than taking another nap. I suppose our meeting was fated after all." Turning the whipped off his coat, his wings splaying out behind him as his coat was thrown to the side, turning he seemed to tear something from his jacket and completing his turn he hurled a number of hoop shaped blades in the girls direction.

-Thetis-

Thetis tapped her knuckle on the podium, signaling silence. "Do not worry too much about the groups. If need be I will help sort you all out. For now its time for some introductions. I want to know the power behind the name. And if you are feeling shy, I will go first." She said as she stepped from around her podium. The water pooled at her feet a little. "My name is Thetis. Yes, the Thetis from the myths. My powers are water based, manipulation, and healing. However some of my powers are a bit..Provocative." she concluded. "Now any volunteers?" she asked the class.

@Nona @Fukushima Akira @Roman @Lumina @WeirdPrincess @LunaCrosby @Tobi Naefaerne @Wicked Jester @The Royal Keen @HimeragiSeiker @JJKab @Mayyflower

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"My name is Arjean Soie, but I usually go by Moonstone from a childhood nickname I got from my half-sister," Moonstone said shyly. "Um, my abilities include being able create and control clouds, water, and air.  I can also create and control storms but, um, that ability is a bit too difficult for me to properly handle." They thought they covered everything they had about themself, but then remembered one more thing, "Oh, right, and I can also use my abilities to heal people." After that, Moonstone tried to think if they missed anything else about themself, but that seemed to be all they had to give out. They decided to exclude their natural Oricenta abilities, thinking that an Oricenta talking about their normal abilities is like a human saying their power is walking or a dog's power is barking.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Finished their introduction[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Shy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Thetis[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Continue class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:[/SIZE]
@Nona @Fukushima Akira @Roman @Lumina @WeirdPrincess [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Character Sheet:
Moonstone[/SIZE]​

@LunaCrosby @Tobi Naefaerne @Wicked Jester @Jofune Tsurabisu @HimeragiSeiker @JJKab @Mayyflower

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]After Moonstone finished their speech, Junchi immediately spoke up for theirs. "My name is Mei Junchi and I can control the earth. Well, not the earth exactly, but I can create plants and manipulate flower petals. I'm also capable of shapeshifting myself into flower petals and teleporting through them as long as I know where exactly I'm trying to get. The more flower petals I have, the more things I can do with them, like making bullets for them or making my body larger when I shapeshift into them. My favorite ability is healing others with plants though," they spoke proudly. Despite their proud explanation on their abilities, they were a bit jealous of what Moonstone could do since they were a Mixed Oricenta while Junchi was a Main Oricenta. Over the many years of their friendship though, it slowly started to matter less to Junchi. As they got older their abilities got stronger, and while Junchi could shapeshift into multiple flower petal forms, Moonstone couldn't even turn into air or water like some of their other family members could do. At least, not yet from Junchi's knowledge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Finished their introduction[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Proud[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Thetis[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Continue with class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

Jack is a little disappointed that they didn't fall but it was funny enough from there reaction to keep him laughing.  "Awww, I guess I was found out." He shows himself appearing to be a child,  though this was just ine if his transformations. He gives her an innocent smile. "I was just messing around. Please don't be angry at me."

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a low murderous growl, "Use a child's image in front of me again, and, i will kill you," She said before she threw her spears and swords of light at the current person, her eyes became black, a small amount of smoke rising off of her, the hydra grew slightly taller, to the size of Caspians height before stopping and attacking the person as well.

"Yeah." He said to her as he looked away then back to her 

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns cheeks became a deep red hue when he spoke. What is wrong with me? She thought to herself before she went up to him and got in his face again, "So whadda' wanna' do?" She said in what she thought was a funny accent and laughed at herself.

Kaz looked at for a moment before beginning to laugh. "Wait you thought that hurt me?" Still laughing he walked over and sat down besides her. "Nah, you gotta take the good with the bad, and you look pretty good in that form so I don't mind. Besides, you haven't seen my bad side or anything yet." Honestly the slap really hadn't hurt at all, it's just that standing there with a dislocated jaw looked fairly stupid and he didn't enjoy looking stupid.

@CERBERUS177 ((you reply to this?))

"I... Look good in this form? " she asked, she never thought that she looked nice in that form, the wings and all kinda looked stupid when she was trying to be cute.

(Did now) 

((cute would not be hard to pull off looking like that XDDD))

Kaz laughed before flipping his gravity before he halted his falling so he floated looking "up" at Furia. "Ya, you look good, the wings and whatnot are pretty cool."

((cute would not be hard to pull off looking like that XDDD))

Kaz laughed before flipping his gravity before he halted his falling so he floated looking "up" at Furia. "Ya, you look good, the wings and whatnot are pretty cool."

She blushed, "Re-Really? " she looked at them, smile, she wanted to fly but she wouldn't be able to see Kaz like this. "Thank you... You're... I guess, handsome. " she said, feeling embarrassed at what she said. 

She blushed, "Re-Really? " she looked at them, smile, she wanted to fly but she wouldn't be able to see Kaz like this. "Thank you... You're... I guess, handsome. " she said, feeling embarrassed at what she said. 

Kaz laughed as he gently began floating away from Furia. "'course I'm handsome! I'm me! what else were you expecting?! I'm one hella awesome birdy!"

She had a giggle fit as he floated away, "Where you going bobble boy?" she asked, laughing, because bubbles float away like that.

Kaz laughed and unembersedly admitted "I have no idea! I appear to have lost control over my gravitational control..." Then as soon as he said that, Kaz unexpectedly dropped out of the air and landed with a massive splash in the pool. Coming up for air with a big smile he laughed and spoke. " I totally meant to do that!"

Kaz laughed and unembersedly admitted "I have no idea! I appear to have lost control over my gravitational control..." Then as soon as he said that, Kaz unexpectedly dropped out of the air and landed with a massive splash in the pool. Coming up for air with a big smile he laughed and spoke. " I totally meant to do that!"

She let out a 'mhm', "Alright bud." she giggled, "So...Anything you want to do? I'm getting a little sniffely from the pool water now." she said, sniffing loudly. She had a idea, "Do you think you could help me train to stay awake when I go back to my other form?" she asked him

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a low murderous growl, "Use a child's image in front of me again, and, i will kill you," She said before she threw her spears and swords of light at the current person, her eyes became black, a small amount of smoke rising off of her, the hydra grew slightly taller, to the size of Caspians height before stopping and attacking the person as well.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns cheeks became a deep red hue when he spoke. What is wrong with me? She thought to herself before she went up to him and got in his face again, "So whadda' wanna' do?" She said in what she thought was a funny accent and laughed at herself.

"I-I-I u-uhhhh." He said not knowing how to answer her question as he tried to think of an answer she would like

Dante laughed and smirked as she summoned her knives before smiling and hiking his coat further up onto his shoulders, "Ya, but having you entertain me seems far more fun than taking another nap. I suppose our meeting was fated after all." Turning the whipped off his coat, his wings splaying out behind him as his coat was thrown to the side, turning he seemed to tear something from his jacket and completing his turn he hurled a number of hoop shaped blades in the girls direction.

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon threw six knives at Dante which soon multiplied to 18 knives total. She soon started shooting her gun blade at Dante as well with her gun-katana.

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon threw six knives at Dante which soon multiplied to 18 knives total. She soon started shooting her gun blade at Dante as well with her gun-katana.

Dante laughed and his wings spread out slightly before he suddenly appeared on the other side of himeragi, the knives and bullets passing through where he had once stood. reaching out his hand grabbed the interior surface of the hoop blade and spun it around launching it at Himeragi's neck. 

Everest laughed and smiled before reaching across the table and flicking Hakuru's ears, knowing she wouldent see It coming with her favce covered.

(Not sure if I replied to this or not, oops)

Hakuru blinked, uncovering her face. "Wh-What was that for?" she asked, a bit confused after he suddenly flicked her ears

Everest laughed and smiled before reaching across the table and flicking Hakuru's ears, knowing she wouldent see It coming with her favce covered.

Hakuru blinked, uncovering her face. "Wh-What was that for?" she asked, a bit confused after he suddenly flicked her ears

-Thetis-

Thetis tapped her knuckle on the podium, signaling silence. "Do not worry too much about the groups. If need be I will help sort you all out. For now its time for some introductions. I want to know the power behind the name. And if you are feeling shy, I will go first." She said as she stepped from around her podium. The water pooled at her feet a little. "My name is Thetis. Yes, the Thetis from the myths. My powers are water based, manipulation, and healing. However some of my powers are a bit..Provocative." she concluded. "Now any volunteers?" she asked the class.

@Nona @Fukushima Akira @Roman @Lumina @WeirdPrincess @LunaCrosby @Tobi Naefaerne @Wicked Jester @The Royal Keen @HimeragiSeiker @JJKab @Mayyflower

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako was nervous at first but sighed to just get it over with.

''I'm Kristako. I don't really see any kind of background story behind it but...that's my name. My powers are...modern based as well as vocal. That's all the powers I know about myself..''

Kristako said before looking around if anyone else is going to volunteer as well.

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"My name is Arjean Soie, but I usually go by Moonstone from a childhood nickname I got from my half-sister," Moonstone said shyly. "Um, my abilities include being able create and control clouds, water, and air.  I can also create and control storms but, um, that ability is a bit too difficult for me to properly handle." They thought they covered everything they had about themself, but then remembered one more thing, "Oh, right, and I can also use my abilities to heal people." After that, Moonstone tried to think if they missed anything else about themself, but that seemed to be all they had to give out. They decided to exclude their natural Oricenta abilities, thinking that an Oricenta talking about their normal abilities is like a human saying their power is walking or a dog's power is barking.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Finished their introduction[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Shy[/SIZE]

Thetis[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Continue class[/SIZE]

@Nona @Fukushima Akira @Roman @Lumina @WeirdPrincess 

[SIZE=14pt]Character Sheet:
Moonstone[/SIZE]

@LunaCrosby @Tobi Naefaerne @Wicked Jester @Jofune Tsurabisu @HimeragiSeiker @JJKab @Mayyflower

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]After Moonstone finished their speech, Junchi immediately spoke up for theirs. "My name is Mei Junchi and I can control the earth. Well, not the earth exactly, but I can create plants and manipulate flower petals. I'm also capable of shapeshifting myself into flower petals and teleporting through them as long as I know where exactly I'm trying to get. The more flower petals I have, the more things I can do with them, like making bullets for them or making my body larger when I shapeshift into them. My favorite ability is healing others with plants though," they spoke proudly. Despite their proud explanation on their abilities, they were a bit jealous of what Moonstone could do since they were a Mixed Oricenta while Junchi was a Main Oricenta. Over the many years of their friendship though, it slowly started to matter less to Junchi. As they got older their abilities got stronger, and while Junchi could shapeshift into multiple flower petal forms, Moonstone couldn't even turn into air or water like some of their other family members could do. At least, not yet from Junchi's knowledge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Finished their introduction[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Proud[/SIZE]

Thetis[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Continue with class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

Imperius Vi Euphoria 

~The King of Euphoria~

tumblr_ml631aiGBI1qjdg9po2_250.gif

...♅Akira watched each student as they responded to Thetis' instructions. As they told the class their names and powers, Akira was remembering each of the names that was written down in the book in his office, and then correlating them to the class they were in now. He began mentally crossing out the names that were present, and kept the names of those who were absent. His idea was to use the identity of one of the male students who was skipping class as a cover for himself, at least temporarily. The identification cards that featured each students' name and class along with their school picture wouldn't be given out until tomorrow, so Akira could use the lack of pictures to his advantage, after all, today was the first day the students and teachers meet, so neither would know what the students or teachers would look like. After waiting for Moonstone to finish their introduction, Akira exhaled slightly and stood up. He then spoke to the class, reciting what the absent pupil's powers were, along with using his name♅...

“ I'm Takeshi Akimoto. My powers revolve around the manipulation of the fire element and the ability to rapidly burn information into my brain. ”

ExtraInformation

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Introducing   himself to the class.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Calm.
[/SIZE]

Thetis and the class.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Observe Thetis' class.
[/SIZE]

Tags:@Jofune Tsurabisuhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/7057-jofune-tsurabisu/@Nona@Lumina@Mayyflower@LunaCrosby@WeirdPrincess@Wicked Jester@Roman@Tobi Naefaerne@HimeragiSeiker@The Royal Keen@JJ

Last edited by a moderator:
 Imperius Vi Euphoria 

~The King of Euphoria~

tumblr_ml631aiGBI1qjdg9po2_250.gif

...♅Akira watched each student as they responded to Thetis' instructions. As they told the class their names and powers, Akira was remembering each of the names that was written down in the book in his office, and then correlating them to the class they were in now. He began mentally crossing out the names that were present, and kept the names of those who were absent. His idea was to use the identity of one of the male students who was skipping class as a cover for himself, at least temporarily. The identification cards that featured each students' name and class along with their school picture wouldn't be given out until tomorrow, so Akira could use the lack of pictures to his advantage, after all, today was the first day the students and teachers meet, so neither would know what the students or teachers would look like. After waiting for Moonstone to finish their introduction, Akira exhaled slightly and stood up. He then spoke to the class, reciting what the absent pupil's powers were, along with using his name♅...

“ I'm Takeshi Akimoto. My powers revolve around the manipulation of the fire element and the ability to rapidly burn information into my brain. ”

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Introduce himself
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Calm.
[/SIZE]

Thetis and the class.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Observe Thetis' class.
[/SIZE]

Tags:@Jofune Tsurabisuhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/7057-jofune-tsurabisu/@Nona@Lumina@Mayyflower@LunaCrosby@WeirdPrincess@Wicked Jester@Roman@Tobi Naefaerne@HimeragiSeiker@The Royal Keen@JJ

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hearing the late student's introduction, Moonstone realized they've never been more thankful that a person denied their question for joining a group with them. Knowing his abilities were fire based, they made sure to remember to stay as far away from him as possible, and if he got too close, to remember to be aware of using their abilities just in case they need protection. Only now did Moonstone register that [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]Euphorian High School[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] was more dangerous than they wanted to acknowledge. Within a school that housed so many diverse power sets, and many students having little concept on controlling their abilities, just like them, there was [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]guaranteed[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] to be a fire user who may accidentally use their abilities. Taking a mental note Moonstone reminded themself to ask about everyone's abilities whenever they meet someone, but to do it in a natural and friendly way to not show their paranoia. If they met a fire user, the best thing they could think of was politely excusing themself from the fire manipulator's [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]presence[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Taking mental notes[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Anxious[/SIZE]

N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Keep themself safe at the school and away from Takeshi Akimoto[/SIZE]​