• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Himeragi Seiker <

''It's a coincidence...Not fate's work...''

She said before making the gun disappear and walking past Dante.

Dante blinked as she started to walk away from him before his wings unfurled, puncturing through his jacket, and he flashed in front of her once more. "Yet what if it is fates work? how do we know? is it not ones duty to ascertain the meanings behind fates machinations?"

Dante blinked as she started to walk away from him before his wings unfurled, puncturing through his jacket, and he flashed in front of her once more. "Yet what if it is fates work? how do we know? is it not ones duty to ascertain the meanings behind fates machinations?"

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi groaned before shoving him off to the side and walking past as she spoke. She was so done with this bull shit. All she heard from him was fate. What the hell is this angel trying to pull here?

''Can you stop with this faith bull shit? If you really want to know, go ask the God or Goddess of Fate.''

Harumi slowly slid up to the cat as it turned to her and hugged her making her tense up then smile brightly and hug him with her arms and tail happily

> Ayame <

Ayame giggled a bit before she noticed that she had wrapped her tail around the cat guy as well. She soon got closed to Harumi's tail so she could press a pressure point in her tail to let go of the cat costume person so it wouldn't kill the human inside it.

> Ayame <

Ayame giggled a bit before she noticed that she had wrapped her tail around the cat guy as well. She soon got closed to Harumi's tail so she could press a pressure point in her tail to let go of the cat costume person so it wouldn't kill the human inside it.

Her tail was barely wrapped around him and he wasn't feeling any pain as she giggled happily and kept hugging him as he hugged her back

Her tail was barely wrapped around him and he wasn't feeling any pain as she giggled happily and kept hugging him as he hugged her back

> Ayame <

Ayame just watched Harumi and the cat person hug each other happily. She was cautious however. This is a complete stranger after all. 

''Harumi, we gotta go~''

Can Ayame be linked to Thana in someway? Because I want to entitle Ayame the Intoner of Death))

> Ayame <

Ayame just watched Harumi and the cat person hug each other happily. She was cautious however. This is a complete stranger after all. 

''Harumi, we gotta go~''

Can Ayame be linked to Thana in someway? Because I want to entitle Ayame the Intoner of Death))

"No!" Harumi yelled as she clung to the man pouting

-----------

(yeah sure)

-Thetis-

Thetis tapped her knuckle on the podium, signaling silence. "Do not worry too much about the groups. If need be I will help sort you all out. For now its time for some introductions. I want to know the power behind the name. And if you are feeling shy, I will go first." She said as she stepped from around her podium. The water pooled at her feet a little. "My name is Thetis. Yes, the Thetis from the myths. My powers are water based, manipulation, and healing. However some of my powers are a bit..Provocative." she concluded. "Now any volunteers?" she asked the class.

@Nona @Fukushima Akira @Roman @Lumina @WeirdPrincess @LunaCrosby @Tobi Naefaerne @Wicked Jester @The Royal Keen @HimeragiSeiker @JJKab @Mayyflower

-Thetis-

Thetis tapped her knuckle on the podium, signaling silence. "Do not worry too much about the groups. If need be I will help sort you all out. For now its time for some introductions. I want to know the power behind the name. And if you are feeling shy, I will go first." She said as she stepped from around her podium. The water pooled at her feet a little. "My name is Thetis. Yes, the Thetis from the myths. My powers are water based, manipulation, and healing. However some of my powers are a bit..Provocative." she concluded. "Now any volunteers?" she asked the class.

@Nona @Fukushima Akira @Roman @Lumina @WeirdPrincess @LunaCrosby @Tobi Naefaerne @Wicked Jester @The Royal Keen @HimeragiSeiker @JJKab @Mayyflower

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako was nervous at first but sighed to just get it over with.

''I'm Kristako. I don't really see any kind of background story behind it but...that's my name. My powers are...modern based as well as vocal. That's all the powers I know about myself..''

Kristako said before looking around if anyone else is going to volunteer as well.

Atrio groaned back. "That was your fault for sending me to your room not my fault." He said as he crossed his arms 

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed and lowered her head before she was instantly sitting on her bed, the bed had four wooden pillars and a piece of fabric hanging between them giving the illusion they where connected, "We could just not go, i mean, i'll get into big trouble and most likely not be allowed to see the sun for a year... But i mean... You don't have to do something you don't want to do right? And it's not like that would be the first time, i was put in the dungeon for a good 45-84 years, i think..." She said as if she were in deep thought.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed and lowered her head before she was instantly sitting on her bed, the bed had four wooden pillars and a piece of fabric hanging between them giving the illusion they where connected, "We could just not go, i mean, i'll get into big trouble and most likely not be allowed to see the sun for a year... But i mean... You don't have to do something you don't want to do right? And it's not like that would be the first time, i was put in the dungeon for a good 45-84 years, i think..." She said as if she were in deep thought.

"Well we should go. I don't feel like being the cause of you being locked up." He said to her as he walked over and held out a hand for her to take. "Let's just get this over with then you can tell your parents tomorrow that we broke up or something." He said

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi groaned before shoving him oat  side and walking past as she sp oke. She was so done with this bull shit. Allinshe heard from him was fate. What the hell is this angel trying to pull here?

''Can you stop with this faith bull shit? If you really want to know, go ask the God or Goddess of Fate.''

Dante blinked. "Well I would, but shes rather miffed at me and I would likely be run over by atleast half a dozen cars on my way there. Besides, I can honestly think of no other reason than fate for me to have screwed up on such a simple pattern and the knife to fall right In front of you."

"Well we should go. I don't feel like being the cause of you being locked up." He said to her as he walked over and held out a hand for her to take. "Let's just get this over with then you can tell your parents tomorrow that we broke up or something." He said

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn just looked at his hand before she sighed, her gold eye becoming a deep crimson matching the other one within a couple seconds, "I'll just get my brother to take the fall, he might have a blood vile or two taken away," Evelyn gave a small chuckle, "And it's not all that bad, i'll make sure they think where not dating... It's not that terrible to date me... is it?" She said the last part as a question directed towards Atrio, she looked up at him obviously intrigued by his answer. @Daniel reaving

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sighed as she entered the main building, she looked around the barren place, a lone woman sat at a desk and she walked towards her, she summoned a small hydra, this one stood on two legs and had a tail, well, three to be exact. There where many different versions of the hydra but this was the smallest one, it lightly nipped her ear and she sighed and flicked it, it stopped shortly after as she reached the desk, "Excuse me, can i have the class page for Caspian de sol?" She asked in a light tone. Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, SHUT UP! She yelled out inside her mind, the demon went totally silent as she waited. @TheMADQ

-Thetis-

Thstis tapped her knuckle on the podium, signalinwon'tlence. "Do not worry too much about  the groups. If need be I will help sort you all out. For now its time for some introductions. I want to know the power behind the name. And if you are feeling shy, I will go first." She said as she stepped from around her podium. The water pooled at her feet a little. "My name is Thetis. Yes, the Thetis from the myths. My powers are water based, manipulation, and healing. However some of my powers are a bit..Provocative." she concluded. "Now any volunteers?" she asked the class.

Alex smirked as he stood up, glancing at the girl besides him as he did so. "The names Alex. I wonrt disclose my abbilities as this would provide me with zero gains. That Is all you should ever want to know about me."

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn just looked at his hand before she sighed, her gold eye becoming a deep crimson matching the other one within a couple seconds, "I'll just get my brother to take the fall, he might have a blood vile or two taken away," Evelyn gave a small chuckle, "And it's not all that bad, i'll make sure they think where not dating... It's not that terrible to date me... is it?" She said the last part as a question directed towards Atrio, she looked up at him obviously intrigued by his answer. @Daniel reaving

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sighed as she entered the main building, she looked around the barren place, a lone woman sat at a desk and she walked towards her, she summoned a small hydra, this one stood on two legs and had a tail, well, three to be exact. There where many different versions of the hydra but this was the smallest one, it lightly nipped her ear and she sighed and flicked it, it stopped shortly after as she reached the desk, "Excuse me, can i have the class page for Caspian de sol?" She asked in a light tone. Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, SHUT UP! She yelled out inside her mind, the demon went totally silent as she waited. @TheMADQ

"Well judging by what I have seen I'd have to say that if we were together I think I would enjoy it. So in other words it wouldn't be bad to be with you." He said to her honestly 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back