• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

could you?))

((... ugh...))

Dante sighed as he sat high up in the branches of the tall trees outside the school. Even though it was the final period of the day he really didnt feel like attending, and it was far to nice a day to spend inside. boredly he materialized a butterfly knife and began spinning the blade in elegant arcs as he basked in the sun, enjoying his day rather than sitting in a tight stuffy class room when the blade slipped out of his hands and fell to the ground below. "oops... hope there wasnt anyone down there..."

Ribbon smiled as her ribbons rose up menacingly and pointed themselves at perfect for his comment and she smiled sweetly, giving him a chance to correct his statement. "I'm sorry, did you say something?"

Perfect looked at the ribbons and sighed, "You aren't really that frightening, well at the time being you are. We both know it's only because I'm not at full power as of now... Anyways, I'll take back what I said, but only because I want to and not because you're threatening to kill me over the truth." He said, laughing lightly.

((... ugh...))

Dante sighed as he sat high up in the branches of the tall trees outside the school. Even though it was the final period of the day he really didnt feel like attending, and it was far to nice a day to spend inside. boredly he materialized a butterfly knife and began spinning the blade in elegant arcs as he basked in the sun, enjoying his day rather than sitting in a tight stuffy class room when the blade slipped out of his hands and fell to the ground below. "oops... hope there wasnt anyone down there..."

> Himeragi Seiker <

57a8ca3e5ec35_HimeragiSeikerFinale9.png.b7b3385036b2a784606912f65f0329b3.png

Himeragi was just walking past a tree before she saw a butterfly knife drop right in front of her. Luckily it didn't hit her. If she had made her step sizes bigger, she might have been hit. She soon looked up to see where the knife came from. It came from the tree? She tilted her head slightly wondering what's really up there.

Perfect looked at the ribbons and sighed, "You aren't really that frightening, well at the time being you are. We both know it's only because I'm not at full power as of now... Anyways, I'll take back what I said, but only because I want to and not because you're threatening to kill me over the truth." He said, laughing lightly.

Ribbon laughed and smirked, "Sure just keep telling yourself that. So what should we do now? I mean theres not exactly much going on..."

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi was just walking past a tree before she saw a butterfly knife drop right in front of her. Luckily it didn't hit her. If she had made her step sizes bigger, she might have been hit. She soon looked up to see where the knife came from. It came from the tree? She tilted her head slightly wondering what's really up there.

Dante sighed as he looked down from the tree and saw a girl standing on the ground below. Supposing he had best check to make sure he hadnt impaled her hand or anything, he turned and slid out of the tree, falling a good 20 or so feet, his coat flailing out behind him as he stood, before speaking to the girl, "Are you alright?"

"Hmm. Yeah, what is your hobby? What do you do in your spare time?" Leon asked, relaxing, as he did not notice the guy's blush.

"I like guns, shooting them.. To the targets at the range.. I also like to just sit down and work on my PC... That's why I got my CD player with me" He pointed to his small portable CD player, relatively small one.

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Listening to Leon's hobbies, there wasn't much they had in common other than computers. Even with computers Angelo wasn't much of a technology expert other than the basic stuff most computer users knew. "Well, I like sports that involves my legs. Stuff like track and soccer, though I'm not against swimming too. Fixing up my hair after a swim is a pain in the ass though." Angelo took a deep breath, realizing maybe Leon wasn't into all that athletic stuff and switched topics. "As for other less athletic stuff, I like collecting merchandise from my favorite media, watching and reading my favorite media, and just talking about that stuff to people on forums." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Talking to Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Tired[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Interacting With:
Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Relax[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Listening to Leon's hobbies, there wasn't much they had in common other than computers. Even with computers Angelo wasn't much of a technology expert other than the basic stuff most computer users knew. "Well, I like sports that involves my legs. Stuff like track and soccer, though I'm not against swimming too. Fixing up my hair after a swim is a pain in the ass though." Angelo took a deep breath, realizing maybe Leon wasn't into all that athletic stuff and switched topics. "As for other less athletic stuff, I like collecting merchandise from my favorite media, watching and reading my favorite media, and just talking about that stuff to people on forums." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Talking to Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Tired[/SIZE]

Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Relax[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

Leon smirked lightly, and shrugged.

"I guess they're nice hobbies.. Say, whatd'ya want to do next?" He asked, resting his hands on the back of his head, his eyes slightly opening.

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako nodded.

''I guess so.''

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Junchi didn't seem that broken up over the fact the other student couldn't join. It didn't mean much to them since they didn't want so many people in the group. What they wanted was to know about what they were supposed to do after everyone got into groups. "We're supposed to be assigned to activities, right? Did the teacher ever list those activities out or are we going to find out after everyone gets into groups?" Junchi asked. "To be honest, I wasn't paying full attention to class so I may have missed that stuff."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Confused, Bored[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Kristako, Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Continue on with class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ribbon laughed and smirked, "Sure just keep telling yourself that. So what should we do now? I mean theres not exactly much going on..."

"Yeah yeah yeah..." Perfect said, shaking his head before putting his hands in his pockets. "To be honest, I don't know what we should do either. There aren't any other jobs are there? I'm so bored and rich that I'm not even doing this for the money, but for the sake of having something to do."

Everest laughed and lightly kicked her chair when she mentioned his nickname, "Not really, but you know you're pretty cute when you're embarrassed, so I think I'll keep doing it."

Hakuru hid her face in her hands, "If you keep doing it I might die before the day even ends." she said.

Dante sighed as he looked down from the tree and saw a girl standing on the ground below. Supposing he had best check to make sure he hadnt impaled her hand or anything, he turned and slid out of the tree, falling a good 20 or so feet, his coat flailing out behind him as he stood, before speaking to the girl, "Are you alright?"

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon saw a man fall from the tree which startled her causing her to tense up a little before the man landed. She soon heard his question and then nodded.

''Yes...I'm fine...I wasn't hurt.''

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Junchi didn't seem that broken up over the fact the other student couldn't join. It didn't mean much to them since they didn't want so many people in the group. What they wanted was to know about what they were supposed to do after everyone got into groups. "We're supposed to be assigned to activities, right? Did the teacher ever list those activities out or are we going to find out after everyone gets into groups?" Junchi asked. "To be honest, I wasn't paying full attention to class so I may have missed that stuff."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Confused, Bored[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Kristako, Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Continue on with class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako sighed before she shook her head.

''I don't really know what we do after we formed groups...guess we'll have to wait. I forgot what Miss Thetis said a while back...''

She said as she pushed up her glasses to her face.

((Hmm, Idk, I think they were going to the park or something after that so we could start there?...I can't remember, sorry ;-;))

@Wicked Jester

> Seol <

''Seol. Like the capitol of South Korea.''

She said calmly. She recognize the name now. Elaena. She had let her in on some of her powers. Though she wondered if Elaena remembers.

Elaena Rillas:

Elaena sat up straight as her eyes brightened up with recognition after the girl said her name, almost looking 100% alert for a moment "Seol?" She asked blinking a few times as she looked over at the girl, her gaze softening again as she leaned back on the bench once more "I guess I didn't recognise you with all those bandages on, sorry Seol" she said with a soft laugh escaping her lips.

"Of course we are. Alright, we'll wait for your friend, then, I won't mind.." Gregory exclaimed, leaning on a wall right by him, giving Ariel a soft, yet sly smile.

"Can't wait for our cooperation.."

Ariel Reaver:

Ariel looked back at him with a slightly raised eyebrow as he spoke in response to his sly expression before giggling a little "Mhm~" she said as she clasped her hands together behind her back and glanced around "Well, she might join another group, I'm not sure yet, depends how shy she's feeling today" she said as she moved her hand through her hair, pushing it out if her face.

Kuroh Fukushima 

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

large_zpshp78tazu.gif

...♆Kuroh lay on his bed within his dorm room watching videos on his laptop. Beside him was two full packets of spicy chips, both of which were still full. He'd already opened one packet and had begun eating it's contents as he stared at his laptop, watching a man teaching the viewers how to cook certain meals. He quickly moved away from the cookery videos and moved onto what appeared to be videos of Humans hurting themselves due to them failing to do certain tricks and overall idiotic ideas. Naturally, most of the video clips made him laugh. He picked up one of his chips and placed it into his mouth, chewing it slowly as he watched what occurred on the screen. As he reached for another chip, he spoke in a nonchalant tone, his blue irises remaining fixed on his laptop as he did so♆...

I feel like I'm forgetting something important..

Tags:

None.

Availability:

Free.

Elaena Rillas:

Elaena sat up straight as her eyes brightened up with recognition after the girl said her name, almost looking 100% alert for a moment "Seol?" She asked blinking a few times as she looked over at the girl, her gaze softening again as she leaned back on the bench once more "I guess I didn't recognise you with all those bandages on, sorry Seol" she said with a soft laugh escaping her lips.

> Seol <

Seol laughed softly.

''It's fine. It's not like I asked the nurse to put out an announcement that I was injured over the loud speaker.''

She said before she yawned a little.

''Damn, I should've gotten more sleep last night...''

"Why didn't you just tell her we aren't together?" He asked her in a sort of anxious way. He obviously wasn't exactly happy about being baciacly Claimed as some ones boyfriend by there parents 

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn lowered her head more as she pulled her legs closer, "She's my mother, and i'm adopted... Not much interaction happens between us," She said as she sighed, "Don't go getting angry at me, it's not like she thinks where married, which is something i would think she thought straight away since your here," Evelyn gave a small groan, "Oh... AND I WAS FUCKING NAKED YOUR PERVERT!" Evelyn yelled at him as she used her vampire speed to be instantly in front of him.

"Yeah yeah yeah..." inerfect said, shaking his head before putting his hands in his pockets. "To be honest, I don't know what we should do either. There aren't any other jobs are there? I'm so bored and rich that I'm not even doing this for the money, but for the sake of having something to do."

Ribbon sighed. "Well there are jobs, just no Interesting ones. they're all acquisition jobs or courier jobs and are boring and tedious..."

Leon smirked lightly, and shrugged.

"I guess they're nice hobbies.. Say, whatd'ya want to do next?" He asked, resting his hands on the back of his head, his eyes slightly opening.

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]"Well, that depends," Angelo sighed, "we could always keep walking around the school. Oh! I just realized something I wanted to know about. Are there clubs in this school? Like, Art Club, Drama Club, et cetera et cetera? He hoped there was a club for media or jogging, though there was probably a sport for jogging and soccer. Then he realized sports may be unfair in this school with students having various levels of abilities, so someone with super speed playing again someone with ice powers would have an advantage in soccer definitely.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Asking Leon about clubs.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Relaxed, Curious[/SIZE]

Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Learn about Euphorian High School's clubs and sports[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon saw a man fall from the tree which startled her causing her to tense up a little before the man landed. She soon heard his question and then nodded.

''Yes...I'm fine...I wasn't hurt.''

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako sighed before she shook her head.

''I don't really know what we do after we formed groups...guess we'll have to wait. I forgot what Miss Thetis said a while back...''

She said as she pushed up her glasses to her face.

@Wicked Jester

((I know, I am doing other things In the background.)

Dantwe calmly nodded and picked up the butterfly blade and expertly spun It arround, closing the knife. It was rare for him to have made such a rookie mistake, so perhaps fate had a hand In this matter. Thinking In this manner, Dante began Intently studying the girl, oblivious to how his actions may appear.

((I know, I am doing other things In the background.)

Dantwe calmly nodded and picked up the butterfly blade and expertly spun It arround, closing the knife. It was rare for him to have made such a rookie mistake, so perhaps fate had a hand In this matter. Thinking In this manner, Dante began Intently studying the girl, oblivious to how his actions may appear.

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi noticed what Dante was doing which made her look a little angry.

''Hey, do you have any idea how creepy that looks?''

She said in a stern tone. She really didn't like it when someone looked at her like this. Especially after something like dropping a butterfly knife in front of her and nearly skewering her.

Oh ok xD))

Dante nodded absently as he continued to study the girl, wondering why fate would draw him to her. There didn't really seen to be anything special about her other than the fact that she had a nice figure, but that mattered little to Dante. soon he began to wonder if perhaps she had divine protection or something, wondering how he would test that, completely oblivious to the girl growing more angry. @HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back