• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn closed the portal as he entered, it leaving her by herself. She stood up straight and sighed, "Might as well shower," She quickly stripped as he clothes turned into a black mist and she entered her portal, she entered her room totally quiet, the black and crimson a warm site for her, she turned to go over to her draws and her eyes landed on Atrio.

Atrio froze his eyes frozen on her when she appeared there then when she saw him his eyes widened and he looked away wuickly

Atrio froze his eyes frozen on her when she appeared there then when she saw him his eyes widened and he looked away wuickly

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn quickly used her hands to cover her now exposed body, she used her vampire speed to rush over to her closet and close the door behind her, "Pervert!" She yelled out into the room as she stood there in shame, "Why didn't you go back to your dorm or something!?" Evelyn yelled out again into the room.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn quickly used her hands to cover her now exposed body, she used her vampire speed to rush over to her closet and close the door behind her, "Pervert!" She yelled out into the room as she stood there in shame, "Why didn't you go back to your dorm or something!?" Evelyn yelled out again into the room.

"It's not my fault you made

the portal go to your room!" Atrio yelled at the closet his cheeks blood red from seeing her body as the image stuck in his mind

"It's not my fault you made

the portal go to your room!" Atrio yelled at the closet his cheeks blood red from seeing her body as the image stuck in his mind

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn growled lowly, "Great," She said to herself in a low whisper but loud enough to hear, she quickly got the clothes she was going to wear shortly anyway and put them on, the dark jeans and a crimson and black coloured shirt with gold intricate designs on the shirt, she walked out of the closet and grabbed a small red vile on the dresser and popped the cap and drank it quickly. she put the empty vile down and sighed as someone knocked on the door, "Evelyn?" A woman's voice came as the door opened, a tall woman with a red and gold-ish blue eye came in, she instantly set her eyes on Atrio, "Oh, are you taking him to the meeting dear?" Evelyns cheeks instantly went on fire from this as she waved her hands around.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn growled lowly, "Great," She said to herself in a low whisper but loud enough to hear, she quickly got the clothes she was going to wear shortly anyway and put them on, the dark jeans and a crimson and black coloured shirt with gold intricate designs on the shirt, she walked out of the closet and grabbed a small red vile on the dresser and popped the cap and drank it quickly. she put the empty vile down and sighed as someone knocked on the door, "Evelyn?" A woman's voice came as the door opened, a tall woman with a red and gold-ish blue eye came in, she instantly set her eyes on Atrio, "Oh, are you taking him to the meeting dear?" Evelyns cheeks instantly went on fire from this as she waved her hands around.

"Meeting?" Atrio asked curiously as he noticed Evelyn's red cheeks and obvious want for whoever this girl was to shut up

"Meeting?" Atrio asked curiously as he noticed Evelyn's red cheeks and obvious want for whoever this girl was to shut up

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn lowered her head, "Dear, you should at least tell me before you date someone," She gave a small as she moved forward and moved and arm around her shoulder, "Mother..." She said in a low voice as she kept her head lowered and her cheeks where an extreme red, "Stop..." She whined as her mother rubbed her shoulder's, "Can we please talk later mum?" Her mum shook her head, "The meeting is happening very shortly. Hurry," She said before she lowered her hands and arms and exited the room closing the door behind her.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn lowered her head, "Dear, you should at least tell me before you date someone," She gave a small as she moved forward and moved and arm around her shoulder, "Mother..." She said in a low voice as she kept her head lowered and her cheeks where an extreme red, "Stop..." She whined as her mother rubbed her shoulder's, "Can we please talk later mum?" Her mum shook her head, "The meeting is happening very shortly. Hurry," She said before she lowered her hands and arms and exited the room closing the door behind her.

Atrip was debating on leaving till he head date then froze and gave both the girls a "what!!" Sort of look as he watched her mom leave then he looked to her. "Wh-what is she talking about???" Atrio asked

Atrip was debating on leaving till he head date then froze and gave both the girls a "what!!" Sort of look as he watched her mom leave then he looked to her. "Wh-what is she talking about???" Atrio asked

((Three question marks? Hmm...))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn visibly calmed down as her mother left and slid down the cabinet behind her, "War meetings, i'm not allowed to make decisions but i hear and will leave most likely before it even starts. She expects me to bring you since where-" Evelyn raised her fingers in the air, "-Dating, apparently," She said with a blank face and sighed.

((Three question marks? Hmm...))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn visibly calmed down as her mother left and slid down the cabinet behind her, "War meetings, i'm not allowed to make decisions but i hear and will leave most likely before it even starts. She expects me to bring you since where-" Evelyn raised her fingers in the air, "-Dating, apparently," She said with a blank face and sighed.

"Why didn't you just tell her we aren't together?" He asked her in a sort of anxious way. He obviously wasn't exactly happy about being baciacly Claimed as some ones boyfriend by there parents 

(alright xD)

"I should have expected you to say something like that. I'm guessing that you dont get embarrassed over anything but your little nickname" she said.

Everest laughed and lightly kicked her chair when she mentioned his nickname, "Not really, but you know you're pretty cute when you're embarrassed, so I think I'll keep doing it."

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]"Awww, that's disappointing," Moonstone sighed. They looked around the classroom like they were looking for more people, but eventually told Kristako and Junchi, "Well, we should just have us three to avoid our group looking crowded. What should we do now? Should we just wait for the teacher's next instructions?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako and Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Disappointed, Bored[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako and Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Continue with class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags: