• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((conversation between me and my fiancee:

Fiancee: hey didnt you do something like that to me on one of our dates?

Me: Ya, but pulling the girl into water is classic flirting 101.

Fiancee: huh.... and i thought I was special...

Me: You are! just in your own special way!

Fiancee: ...

also I thought Furia's demon form was supposed to make her meaner or something? ))

Kaz laughed as the chain unwound from furia and slowly slid back into the sleeve of his coat as he smirked and gave a smart ass, yet technically correct response. "Magic"

((I thought this had posted last night but apparently it decided to just erase all the work i had done on it, so i rewrote this.))

Was she? I can't remember, but if she is, then next post will show it if so, but that'll be a long wait, letting you know about it now, school and all ))

"Ugh... Alright magic it is... " she gently punched his shoulder, hard enough to hurt but soft enough to seem friendly. Though her blood was slowly boiling. She thought it was funny, but it was starting to get a little annoying. 

(gtg)

Was she? I can't remember, but if she is, then next post will show it if so, but that'll be a long wait, letting you know about it now, school and all ))

"Ugh... Alright magic it is... " she gently punched his shoulder, hard enough to hurt but soft enough to seem friendly. Though her blood was slowly boiling. She thought it was funny, but it was starting to get a little annoying. 

(gtg)

((I had work anyway))

Kaz laughed and lightly rubbed his shoulder, his regenerative factor allowing him to shrug off such a minor injury instantaneously. laughing he spun around so that his back was to Furia and reaching into his coat he pulled out an overly large bucket and swept it through the pool before turning back around and dumping the water on the girl's head. He did admit it though, the girl looked good all wet.

Trix wandered around the campus sipping on a iced chocolate drinks of sorts she had gotten from a nearby coffee shop. She yawned slightly stretching almost dropping her books. She sighed shaking her head a bit before looking back up and around. There were people everywhere running around the campus some sitting and relaxing. She closed her eyes taking in the noises and smells and played with the locket around her neck absently, a gift from Clover. She walked into the school to her locker and wondered where he was and if he would be around today.

@Slaxt (maybe she could meet another one of your characters :P  )

((I had work anyway))

Kaz laughed and lightly rubbed his shoulder, his regenerative factor allowing him to shrug off such a minor injury instantaneously. laughing he spun around so that his back was to Furia and reaching into his coat he pulled out an overly large bucket and swept it through the pool before turning back around and dumping the water on the girl's head. He did admit it though, the girl looked good all wet.

Furia growled and the water on her head steamed away, and her hair dried, then she wanted to pick him up but she couldn't, because they were in water. So she simply smacked him, "You're an ass!" she said, then realized what she did, she covered her mouth, "I-I'm so sorry! That wasn't me!" she said, reaching to his face, going to gently rub it if she let her.

(...I hate my bus...it was 93F outside, the AC is SHIT!  I had to sit with someone for most of the ride-Whole ride? 2 hours- and it was HOT AND HUMID)

> Seol <

''Well...My sparring partner said to walk it off. It's better than sitting in a bed doing absolutely nothing. Plus, I feel like I look kinda cool like this.''

She spoke as she started moving closer to Elaena.

''I don't know why we would have a casual conversation when we're at quite a distance from eachother...''

@Nona xD!!!

Furia growled and the water on her head steamed away, and her hair dried, then she wanted to pick him up but she couldn't, because they were in water. So she simply smacked him, "You're an ass!" she said, then realized what she did, she covered her mouth, "I-I'm so sorry! That wasn't me!" she said, reaching to his face, going to gently rub it if she let her.

(...I hate my bus...it was 93F outside, the AC is SHIT!  I had to sit with someone for most of the ride-Whole ride? 2 hours- and it was HOT AND HUMID)

((what timezone you in?))

The slap was so hard it actually managed to dislocate Kaz's jaw. Turning around as soon as he was struck, Kaz waited until his jaw was magically reattached before turning around and beaming at the girl, determined not to show her any kind of remorse. He would be true to who he was and wasn't going to let some girl change how he acted. Then surprised when the girl rubbed his face he was rather surprised, although it did feel rather good he had to admit. In slight confusion, Kaz spoke softly. "One second you're smacking me, the next you're caressing my face. I just cant figure you out girl."

((what timezone you in?))

The slap was so hard it actually managed to dislocate Kaz's jaw. Turning around as soon as he was struck, Kaz waited until his jaw was magically reattached before turning around and beaming at the girl, determined not to show her any kind of remorse. He would be true to who he was and wasn't going to let some girl change how he acted. Then surprised when the girl rubbed his face he was rather surprised, although it did feel rather good he had to admit. In slight confusion, Kaz spoke softly. "One second you're smacking me, the next you're caressing my face. I just cant figure you out girl."

The volcano called Arizona, UTC is the timezone here I think...))

"I'm sorry! Both my good and bad personality show in this form...when I'm mad the bad one comes out..." she said sadly, "I didn't want to hit you, I just couldn't control that slap...". She sat at the base of the pool, "I can change back if you want me to...I'll just need help getting to my room..." she said, a small tear coming out of her right eye, she felt really bad for smacking him like that, 'Where did these feelings come from?' her angry self said in her head, Furia wiped the tear away.

The volcano called Arizona, UTC is the timezone here I think...))

"I'm sorry! Both my good and bad personality show in this form...when I'm mad the bad one comes out..." she said sadly, "I didn't want to hit you, I just couldn't control that slap...". She sat at the base of the pool, "I can change back if you want me to...I'll just need help getting to my room..." she said, a small tear coming out of her right eye, she felt really bad for smacking him like that, 'Where did these feelings come from?' her angry self said in her head, Furia wiped the tear away.

Kaz looked at for a moment before beginning to laugh. "Wait you thought that hurt me?" Still laughing he walked over and sat down besides her. "Nah, you gotta take the good with the bad, and you look pretty good in that form so I don't mind. Besides, you haven't seen my bad side or anything yet." Honestly the slap really hadn't hurt at all, it's just that standing there with a dislocated jaw looked fairly stupid and he didn't enjoy looking stupid.

Lumina 

If there was one thing Lumina was confident in, it was doing well at school. Even from a young age, the old man who raised her made sure to teach her as many things as he could in his old age (though, admittedly, some of the information was probably either outdated, wrong, or biased in some way), and the Phoenix found she was quite good at remembering things that she had learned. And not just reciting things from memory, but applying concepts as well. So when it came to school and academics, Lumina felt more than prepared.

It was why she had made sure to pack her essential supplies for class: a new, college ruled notebook with a red cover, and a mechanical pencil of the same shade to go with it. Red was her favorite color for many reasons, one of which was sitting right next to her. Speaking of Kenji, Lumina had noticed the red glow on his desk, glancing over every once and a while to see what exactly he was doing without making it seem like she was staring. Ah, so that's what it was. Seemed like Kenji didn't come as prepared as herself, and the thought of her being more ready for class than him made her laugh softly to herself. "Yeah, I wonder too~" she responded as she laughs died down, just in time for the teacher to walk in.

He looked normal enough, a guy in his thirties with nicely done hair and wearing a nice set of clothes. He looked like a generic teacher, in Lumina's opinion, almost boring. At least her English teacher had pink hair. He soon announced his name, and gave a brief introduction of what the class was (Introductory Biology), before he began the roll call of the students. As he listed off names, it occurred to the Phoenix that she didn't actually have a last name, like every other student in the class. This hadn't occurred to her in any other class because the teachers all seemed to have forgotten to take attendance. Those teachers were like the students, kind of unprepared for the first day. She sat for a moment, staring off into space, wondering how he'd call her name. Would it just be Lumina? She hadn't actually filled out the application for the school, the old man had filled it out for her and instructed her to just turn it in. Did she have a last name that she didn't know about? Would she be the only one in class without a last name? A frown found her face as she thought about it, waiting for her name to be called. 

@Fukushima Akira

> Kristako Seiker <

''Sure, we could invite them too. I'll be right back. I'll go talk to the late student.''

Kristako said before she walked over to the student who was late but also gave a good answer to Thetis' question. She smiled at the student not knowing it was Akira using magic to disguise himself as a student as she greeted him.

''Hello, would you like to join my group? We're a group of three and maybe we could make a group of four. We could get work done faster that way, splitting up the work equally between four.''

@Fukushima Akira

Lance smiled at Haruo sweetly and nodded. "Well I suppose if you would prefer it I could be more subtle. I just figured an honest man like yourself would like to know how you died." Following along towards Haruo's next class.

ezgif.com-crop%206_zpsiwffztco.gif

...ΨKenji grinned lightly as Lumina's small laugh and her comment, shortly before his red irises met the teacher as he walked into the class. He looked new to the job, given that he was on the younger side of the lifespan of Humans, or at least, that's what Kenji guessed. As the teacher sat down and introduced himself, Kenji took quick glances over to Lumina, so that he could get a general idea of what he should do in a regular classroom. The teacher then began to give the introductory speech on the topic of the class, along with its uses in the real world. Kenji didn't seem too interested in the speech, as most of the biological information on Humans had already been studied and learned by him in his time within Euphoria. He took another quick glance at Lumina, and quickly noticed the frown that was on her face, which in turn sparked a slight look of confusion on his face. His red irises then returned to the teacher as he sat down and began calling out the names of the students who were currently attending, naturally going in alphabetical order. Soon enough, Kenji's name was called out, and with a dazed smile, he leaned over and nudged Lumina, shortly before he spokeΨ...

“ Oh.. uh.. is this where I'm supposed to say I'm here or..? ”

Tags: @Lumina

Imperius Vi Euphoria 

~The King of Euphoria~

tumblr_nux9s5DLg71sfhbpeo3_500_zpstlw4my5m.gif

...♅Akira continued to observe Thetis as she explained what each piece of equipment was used for, shortly before it was announced that there were going to be groups. With a slight sigh, Akira took a seat at the table that was situated behind him and placed his elbow onto it's surface, using his his to prop his head up. He watched the students intermingle and form groups. It wasn't long before Kristako, his granddaughter approached him and asked him to join their group. Upon recognition with her voice, Akira raised his head and looked towards her, replying as he gave her a small smile♅...

Oh, I'm not entirely sure that's wise. I'm only going to be attending this class for today, so it's best that I don't join any groups in the long run.

Tags: @Jofune Tsurabisu@Nona@Lumina@Mayyflower@LunaCrosby@WeirdPrincess@Wicked Jester@Roman@Tobi Naefaerne@HimeragiSeiker@The Royal Keen@JJ.

⚜Haruo Fukushima 

~The Prince of Euphoria~

tumblr_mhd1y1o0ze1ra6tnso1_250_zpsiutac6ke.gif

...☄Haruo sighed and continued to walk, his deep purple irises scanning the area for Lance's next attack. After he'd seen that nothing was lying in wait for him, he turned around and faced his servant, replying as he did so☄...

“ I'd prefer it if you didn't destroy stuff. My dad's gonna be pretty pissed when he finds out there's a wall filled with bullet holes.. ”

Tags: @Wicked Jester

View attachment 151718

Last edited by a moderator:

/monthly_2016_08/57ada729dc82c_KenjiHeader.thumb.png.3057921af3531f72c584a42c3f1d2b19.png

...ΨKenji grinned lightly as Lumina's small laugh and her comment, shortly before his red irises met the teacher as he walked into the class. He looked new to the job, given that he was on the younger side of the lifespan of Humans, or at least, that's what Kenji guessed. As the teacher sat down and introduced himself, Kenji took quick glances over to Lumina, so that he could get a general idea of what he should do in a regular classroom. The teacher then began to give the introductory speech on the topic of the class, along with its uses in the real world. Kenji didn't seem too interested in the speech, as most of the biological information on Humans had already been studied and learned by him in his time within Euphoria. He took another quick glance at Lumina, and quickly noticed the frown that was on her face, which in turn sparked a slight look of confusion on his face. His red irises then returned to the teacher as he sat down and began calling out the names of the students who were currently attending, naturally going in alphabetical order. Soon enough, Kenji's name was called out, and with a dazed smile, he leaned over and nudged Lumina, shortly before he spokeΨ...

Imperius Vi Euphoria 

~The King of Euphoria~

...♅Akira continued to observe Thetis as she explained what each piece of equipment was used for, shortly before it was announced that there were going to be groups. With a slight sigh, Akira took a seat at the table that was situated behind him and placed his elbow onto it's surface, using his his to prop his head up. He watched the students intermingle and form groups. It wasn't long before Kristako, his granddaughter approached him and asked him to join their group. Upon recognition with her voice, Akira raised his head and looked towards her, replying as he gave her a small smile♅...

Oh, I'm not entirely sure that's wise. I'm only going to be attending this class for today, so it's best that I don't join any groups in the long run.

Tags: @Jofune Tsurabisu@Nona@Lumina@Mayyflower@LunaCrosby@WeirdPrincess@Wicked Jester@Roman@Tobi Naefaerne@HimeragiSeiker@The Royal Keen@JJ.

⚜Haruo Fukushima 

~The Prince of Euphoria~

...☄Haruo sighed and continued to walk, his deep purple irises scanning the area for Lance's next attack. After he'd seen that nothing was lying in wait for him, he turned around and faced his servant, replying as he did so☄...

“ I'd prefer it if you didn't destroy stuff. My dad's gonna be pretty pissed when he finds out there's a wall filled with bullet holes.. ”

((btw, haruo still thinks Lance is a guy right? just cross dressing or whatever?))

Lance sighed and bowed before her master before an illusion surrounded her body and she slowly faded from view, her voice echoing in the air as she did so. "Very well, then I shall avoid the more destructive methods... please call if you need anything..."

((btw, haruo still thinks Lance is a guy right? just cross dressing or whatever?))

Lance sighed and bowed before her master before an illusion surrounded her body and she slowly faded from view, her voice echoing in the air as she did so. "Very well, then I shall avoid the more destructive methods... please call if you need anything..."

⚜Haruo Fukushima 

~The Prince of Euphoria~

...☄Haruo nodded and replied as he turned around and began walking once more, each step taking him closer to his next class. Before long, he arrived at his class and took a seat, handing the late slip to the teacher in the process. He sat down and pulled out his notebook and pen and began making notes of the information his teacher was giving the class☄...

“ Good. And oh, I will. ”

Tags: @Wicked Jester

OOC:

((( Yes XDD )))

⚜Haruo Fukushima 

~The Prince of Euphoria~

...☄Haruo nodded and replied as he turned around and began walking once more, each step taking him closer to his next class. Before long, he arrived at his class and took a seat, handing the late slip to the teacher in the process. He sat down and pulled out his notebook and pen and began making notes of the information his teacher was giving the class☄...

“ Good. And oh, I will. ”

Tags: @Wicked Jester

OOC:

((( Yes XDD )))

((well lance is just going to be right behind haruo invisibly... not really sure what I could bring in at this moment so I'll wait because I assume you're referencing to Jofune's health class.))

[SIZE=36pt]Avatia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Avatia didn't care much for the class, but still payed attention to her surroundings, especially with the students. There were quiet ones, a late one, multiple that seemed to easily agitated for some reason, and a few who weren't paying attention to the class and was drifting off to sleep, something Avatia was tempted to do as well. Sighing, she began walking around to go meet people, particularly the ones who were more social. She liked the idea that opposites attract, and wanted someone to help with her weakness of not being extremely social and emotional. Perhaps she could help with their weakness of being too [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]talkative[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] and impulsive, despite the fact being impulsive was something she was [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]infamous[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] for.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]By the time she started searching for partners it seemed people were already creating their groups. Two and three seemed to be the most common number, and that worked well for [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Avatia[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. She liked active and energetic people, but she disliked being around multiple of them at once. Continuing to travel around, she looked for those not around many people, but tried to focus more on individual people that stood our to her. She wished she knew more people in the classroom, but she found it pathetic to whine over the past. Now was the time for her to actually meet others and form friendships. Looking down at her new notebook, she already began writing about her experiences of looking for friends in health class and the type of people that interested her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Looking around for a group partner[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Find a partner and make a friend[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

((Avatia is open for interaction. Also, @JJKab did I miss your reply or did you miss mine?))

((Decided to move tags here too to avoid long spoiler: 

((well lance is just going to be right behind haruo invisibly... not really sure what I could bring in at this moment so I'll wait because I assume you're referencing to Jofune's health class.))

((( No, just a generic class. )))

[SIZE=36pt]Avatia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Avatia didn't care much for the class, but still payed attention to her surroundings, especially with the students. There were quiet ones, a late one, multiple that seemed to easily agitated for some reason, and a few who weren't paying attention to the class and was drifting off to sleep, something Avatia was tempted to do as well. Sighing, she began walking around to go meet people, particularly the ones who were more social. She liked the idea that opposites attract, and wanted someone to help with her weakness of not being extremely social and emotional. Perhaps she could help with their weakness of being too [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]talkative[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] and impulsive, despite the fact being impulsive was something she was [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]infamous[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] for.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]By the time she started searching for partners it seemed people were already creating their groups. Two and three seemed to be the most common number, and that worked well for [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Avatia[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. She liked active and energetic people, but she disliked being around multiple of them at once. Continuing to travel around, she looked for those not around many people, but tried to focus more on individual people that stood our to her. She wished she knew more people in the classroom, but she found it pathetic to whine over the past. Now was the time for her to actually meet others and form friendships. Looking down at her new notebook, she already began writing about her experiences of looking for friends in health class and the type of people that interested her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Looking around for a group partner[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Find a partner and make a friend[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

((Avatia is open for interaction. Also, @JJKab did I miss your reply or did you miss mine?))

((Decided to move tags here too to avoid long spoiler: 

(I think I missed yours... IDK :/ )

(I think I missed yours... IDK :/ )

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Running?" Angelo asked, almost surprised by his question. He felt a bit self-conscious trying to look like an impressive runner in this school since he was certain most everyone else could run faster than a high school human with only mental powers, but he gave in. Angelo started off strong, though now and again he would lose his footing or slow down before picking up his pace again. Knowing he was better than that, he pushed himself to run faster until he ran right back to Leon panting and sweating.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"I'm much better than that, I was just nervous," he told Leon stubbornly through deep breaths. Wiping the sweat off of his forehead, he suggested that they find a place to relax.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Talking to Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Tired[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Interacting With:
Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Relax[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

Leon laughed, and nodded.

"Alright, we can relax somewhere." He exclaimed, motioning for Angelo to follow him

"I think there's a tree nearby that EVERYBODY lies under when they're lazy slash tired.." He exclaimed, smirking

/monthly_2016_08/57ada729dc82c_KenjiHeader.thumb.png.3057921af3531f72c584a42c3f1d2b19.png

Imperius Vi Euphoria 

~The King of Euphoria~

⚜Haruo Fukushima 

~The Prince of Euphoria~

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako looked at the boy a bit surprised. He's only attending today? She soon realized a false reason but it seemed pretty true to her.

''Oh. They set you up in the wrong class I guess huh? Alright...Well, see ya~''

Kristako soon gave a smile and walked to her group of Junchi and Moonstone. She sighed and giggled a bit before speaking to them adjusting her glasses a little while giving a sort of embarrassed look.

''He's attending this class only for today. So it may not be good to let someone in on the group to only attend today and leave the next.''

@The Royal Keen

Leon laughed, and nodded.

"Alright, we can relax somewhere." He exclaimed, motioning for Angelo to follow him

"I think there's a tree nearby that EVERYBODY lies under when they're lazy slash tired.." He exclaimed, smirking

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Angelo tried to quiet his breathing as he followed Leon to the three. "What's so special about that tree?" he asked, dubious to a tree that everyone wants to lay under. Why would so many people want to lay under one tree? he asked himself mentally. Perhaps it was because it was magical in some way; fit for a magical school where everything seemed to have powers in some way. Or maybe it was a normal tree and people just found it interesting. Whatever it was, Angelo didn't care. All he wanted was to sit down and relax after that run.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Extra Information[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Euphorian Highschool[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Following Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Confused, Tired[/SIZE]

Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Relax[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Angelo tried to quiet his breathing as he followed Leon to the three. "What's so special about that tree?" he asked, dubious to a tree that everyone wants to lay under. Why would so many people want to lay under one tree? he asked himself mentally. Perhaps it was because it was magical in some way; fit for a magical school where everything seemed to have powers in some way. Or maybe it was a normal tree and people just found it interesting. Whatever it was, Angelo didn't care. All he wanted was to sit down and relax after that run.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Euphorian Highschool[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Following Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Confused, Tired[/SIZE]

Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Relax[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

"It's just a normal tree, it's just convienetly placed so that it' close both to school, the exit of it, and the dorms, both male and female" Leon exclaimed with a smirk, approaching it, and lying down next to the tree, relaxing

Gregory shivered lightly, feeling someone tap his shoulder, and soon enough, he heard Ariel's sweet voice

He turned around, and grinned lightly

"Of course, yeah... I wouldn't like anyone else" He exclaimed, giving her a quick kiss on her cheek, and embracing her hand with his

Humour

Objective

Interracting with

Happy, calm

Pair up with Ariel

Ariel Reaver @Nona

Ariel Reaver:

Ariel giggled softly and shook her head she didnt kiss him on the cheek or anything, since she didn't think those kind of things were allowed in class and she would be right too. "Is that so?, because you know, my friend may have to join our group too you know" she said as she glanced around "Either way, I think that were going to do okay at this class~" she said, smiling happily.

--Misafune--

Misafune looked up to see who was tugging his sleeve. It was Rini! Now he tried not to be too glad that she was asking to be in his group. "It's alright by me." he said trying to sound cool and aloof, barely hiding his happiness at her wanting to join a group with him.

@Nona

--Scarlett--

She looked at Alex, flatly. "We have to group up so that everyone has a chance to do the Labs." she said as she twirled her hair, a bad habit her mother tried to correct. She wished for some gum or something to take her mind off the tedium of this class.

@Wicked Jester

Rini Yelil:

As Misafune spoke, saying it was alright with him, a smile appeared on her face slowly growing before she let go of his sleeve. A gentle sigh of relief escaping her lips "Good, everyone else seems to be teaming up with friends too so..." She laughed softly "I'm excited for this class" she said after, now that she was in a group with someone she knew she was at least, the while book thing was still not something she was entirely excited about.

Elaena Rillas:

Elaena giggled a little when she said she felt cool, nodding in agreement. "Hmm, I guess walking it off could work out too" she answered with a small yawn "I think..." She said in a quieter voice the next time with a slightly confused expression before she looked up, noticing that the girl had began moving closer to her, she blinked a few times, she didn't think there was anything wrong with the distance between them, but she didn't really mind the girl moving closer either, Elaena wasn't a shy person really. "I should probably give you my name too, I'm Elaena" she said with a gentle smile.

Leia followed behind him as they walked, fixing her bag on her shoulder so it wouldn't bother her so much. "Is your home far from here?" she asked curiously as she looked around, her expression matching the tone lacing her voice. Since she only arrived at the school, she didn't know her way around the city or anywhere yet so everything about the scenery around her seemed new to her.

@TheDragoon

((Did you ever reply to this? :0))

-----------------

@Wicked Jester

((Okay, I guess he could tell the story? xD or start of somewhere else or idk. :'D can you maybe start off though?))

Ariel Reaver:

Ariel giggled softly and shook her head she didnt kiss him on the cheek or anything, since she didn't think those kind of things were allowed in class and she would be right too. "Is that so?, because you know, my friend may have to join our group too you know" she said as she glanced around "Either way, I think that were going to do okay at this class~" she said, smiling happily.

Rini Yelil:

As Misafune spoke, saying it was alright with him, a smile appeared on her face slowly growing before she let go of his sleeve. A gentle sigh of relief escaping her lips "Good, everyone else seems to be teaming up with friends too so..." She laughed softly "I'm excited for this class" she said after, now that she was in a group with someone she knew she was at least, the while book thing was still not something she was entirely excited about.

Elaena Rillas:

Elaena giggled a little when she said she felt cool, nodding in agreement. "Hmm, I guess walking it off could work out too" she answered with a small yawn "I think..." She said in a quieter voice the next time with a slightly confused expression before she looked up, noticing that the girl had began moving closer to her, she blinked a few times, she didn't think there was anything wrong with the distance between them, but she didn't really mind the girl moving closer either, Elaena wasn't a shy person really. "I should probably give you my name too, I'm Elaena" she said with a gentle smile.

@TheDragoon

-----------------

@Wicked Jester

((Okay, I guess he could tell the story? xD or start of somewhere else or idk. :'D can you maybe start off though?))

"Of course we are. Alright, we'll wait for your friend, then, I won't mind.." Gregory exclaimed, leaning on a wall right by him, giving Ariel a soft, yet sly smile.

"Can't wait for our cooperation.."

Ariel Reaver:

Rini Yelil:

Elaena Rillas:

@TheDragoon

-----------------

@Wicked Jester

((That story is far better left to the imagination xD  where you think we should start them?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back