• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alejandro didn't smile or anything, as he was good at keeping his emotions from showing. Deep down inside, he was really happy to see the two of them being able to get along, especially after everything they've been through. There was one thing he knew for sure, he wouldn't be ready to do any fighting, so a mission wouldn't be good for him anytime soon until he heals both mentally and physically. Killing those guys... Wasn't something he could deal with right now and he didn't want anyone to know, not even his own father or mother. "Its both of our fault then." Alejandro said, tapping his knee. They were both doing things they weren't supposed to do, so putting all the blame on Astrid would just be wrong and he wouldn't allow it. "Don't deny it Astrid... It's the truth." He said , hoping she wouldn't try and project the b-ame on herself again. If she was, he was just going to tell her the same thing until she got it. There was no need for them to have this discussion hopefully. He would be too hard headed to allow Astrid to get her way in this situation. Alejandro looked down at his ankle and smiled a little. The injuries the two had gotten during combat class had brought them together, how ironic. When he looked back up, Astrid still was making any eye contact with him, until she finished talking. His mouth slowly opened, as he was about to say something, but he had come to be at a lost for words. His cheeks became a soft pink, and he stuttered a little as he began to talk, "Y-Yeah.. I.. I just wanted you to know... That I know things had to be rough a-and I'm sorry for stuttering so much. I-I d-don't know what's wrong w-with me." He said before laughing nervously. Why is it when she looked at him, he lost control over the way he speaks? She was his partner, so there wasn't any reasons for him to be nervous around her, yet he was anyways. He felt something else, a feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time, but he wasn't going to let that get to him now. Now he saw Astrid blushing and he could only wonder why, listening to her as she spoke. When she agreed to have his back, his blush darkened a little and he knew exactly what he was feeling, but there wasn't anytime for that and it shouldn't even be a thought. Soon Alejandro found his hand subconsciously sliding over to Astrid's, but once his fingers came into contact with her own, he quickly scooted his hand back. "I... I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I wasn't thinking and my hand... " 

@Lumina

------------------------------

Perfect sighed and came to an immediate stop, "Erm... Alright... Leave all the financial work to me... Not like I know how you humans do your banking... Like seriously, I didn't even know ice cream existed until a few days ago." He said, shaking his head.

@Wicked Jester

(Did I miss?) @TheDragoon

Leon pointed to towards the courtyard, which now was becoming visible in the distance.

"We're headin' there." He said, smirking.

"And after that... Maybe.. What next?"

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"What next? Well, I guess I'll be yelled at by my parents for skipping a class, but, well, y'know, I got here pretty late so I shouldn't be marked off for that. Then I'll hang around a bit probably, or maybe do that before the parenting rant, then make some friends. Y'know, the normal teenage stuff," Angelo said as they followed Leon to the courtyard. He still had issues accepting how large and amazing the school was, and though he tried to keep a blank facial expression, his smile was obviously the one of excitement.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Eurphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Status:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.3333px]Talking[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] to Leon and follow him[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Happy, amazed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Interacting With:
Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Follow Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:
@JJKab[/SIZE]​

Astrid Finchett

Truly, Astrid felt bad for Alejandro. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to be without full function of her legs. Freedom was something she deeply cherished, and the thought of anything getting in the way of that made her unhappy. Then again, her busted shoulder was on her dominant arm, so she was kind of shit-out-of-luck for using her gun. Her gun was essentially an extension of herself, so in a way, she was in the same boat.

She listened as he spoke up again, trying not to be rude and noticing the stuttering in his voice, but it didn't matter since he commented on it himself. Glancing back up at Alejandro revealed a pink hue on her cheeks, a sight that actually surprised her. What did he have to blush about? Looking at his face made her own blush slightly darken, and soon she found she couldn't look at him anymore without feeling weird, so her gaze diverted once again to somewhere else in the room that wasn't the blue-haired boy next to her.

Astrid wasn't good with feelings, but she didn't know this. She knew the whole situation was awkward, but the poor girl had no idea why. She didn't understand the reason her face felt hot, or the way her heart was beating a little bit faster, none of it. And she especially didn't understand the butterflies in her stomach that exploded when she felt his hand briefly touch her own before retreating. Her eyes widened and her own cheeks grew a darker shade of red, and her gaze snapped back to Alejandro, her golden irises finding his blue ones. Astrid was trying to comprehend what just happened, but a pathetic response was all that her mind allowed. "I-it's fine, really... I-I didn't mind or anything.." In truth she wasn't really sure what she was saying, her lack of control slightly surprising herself. This boy was definitely something alright, and she wasn't sure what it was.

@Roman

@Roman ((I already responded to Alejandro, with this post. Sorry if you didn't see it.))

@Kisaki@Nona

((Did I miss a post from you guys?

Last post I recall doing:

Roy and Elise (Thursday, 11:14 AM)

Wylie and Saria (Thursday, 11:11 AM)

"Aww... com'on!" Roy said, "Don't be like that!" he attempted to pass Elise, but then had to brake due to the fact this was not bumper cars. After trailing Elise for a while at full speed, Roy realized someone else was there as well, also trying to pass Elise. A sudden idea came to Roy, and he pointed to Elise's left, then looked at the other person, and when the person nodded, Roy attempted to pass Elise on her right while the other guy...

"Honestly, I have no idea," Wylie said. In his panic, it seemed that he lost his page, "I'll make sure to never repeat that spell again, though." He glances briefly at Levi, noting how he's obedient enough to not scratch the couch.

So uh... did I miss a post? If so, can you do me a favor and repost?))

After Yumi spoke, Elliot seemed to laugh sheepishly in response "Quite a character indeed, she can be a bit intense if you agent used to her her... she certainly makes up for all the time she spends asleep" he said after his laugh quieted down, he meant it in the way Yumi mean and that in the few hours she did spend awake, she had spent them saying things that Elliot wanted secret. Elaena's perception of reality was a little skewed, the dream world sometimes overlapping into the real at times in her eyes, she tending to not watch what she said. Of course, it was probably his fault for telling her things in the first place, he should have learned from that... Hearing Yumi's next question Elliot paused. Ah, right, that probably sounded really confusing "W-Well.." He started, scratching the side of his face with his hand as he did so. "Elaena can view through other people's eyes as well as see how they process what's in front of them, that includes a persons perception of beauty, which is different for each person. Elaena was looking through my eyes and viewing my perceptions... I haven't learned to do it yet though..." He explained out to her, so in a way, he was telling her that he found her pretty without actually saying it. If he had to actually say it he'd die of nervousness of admitting such first, so he supposed it helped a little bit.

(( @WeirdPrincess So I pressed on a notification that took me here to this post. I assume you want me to quote it for you so is easier to find my last reply to you? :3 the only thing the alert said was "Ders" so I was pretty confused I hope this was what you meant lol))

Saria giggled "Good, you don't want to bully your microwave anymore" she said before placing a hand under her chin and humming lightly for a moment "Hmmm, I guess I jinxed your microwave when I said it'd be safe" she said with a small snigger "Seriously though, I'm sorry, it was my book that did the damage in a way, so I'll get you a new microwave" she said in a more apologetic tone.

@Storm Guardian

((Yes, I replied with this :3))

Last edited by a moderator:
@storm guardian 

((Yes, I replied with this :3))

Wylie gently pulled the microwave from the bed, inspecting it for a moment. "Well, it doesn't seem damaged. So your generosity is unneeded," Wylie finally replied, "But even if it was damaged, technically it was my fault, since I said the magic. Ugh. I need to head to the library one day and learn spell casting."

Wylie gently pulled the microwave from the bed, inspecting it for a moment. "Well, it doesn't seem damaged. So your generosity is unneeded," Wylie finally replied, "But even if it was damaged, technically it was my fault, since I said the magic. Ugh. I need to head to the library one day and learn spell casting."

Saris clapped her hands "Ah, I'm glad its not damaged then not that I would have minded paying for it or anything" she said waving her hands a little "You know what I mean" she said laughing sheepishly before he mentioned spell casting, she nodded in response "I'm pretty okay at that, its potions I have a problem with it seems they never do what I want them too..." She huffed a little "My little sister seems to be a master at both nearly, though in all fairness she isn't as forgetful as me and she puts a lot more work and effort into learning" she admitted.

@Kisaki@Nona

((Did I miss a post from you guys?

Last post I recall doing:

Roy and Elise (Thursday, 11:14 AM)

Wylie and Saria (Thursday, 11:11 AM)

"Aww... com'on!" Roy said, "Don't be like that!" he attempted to pass Elise, but then had to brake due to the fact this was not bumper cars. After trailing Elise for a while at full speed, Roy realized someone else was there as well, also trying to pass Elise. A sudden idea came to Roy, and he pointed to Elise's left, then looked at the other person, and when the person nodded, Roy attempted to pass Elise on her right while the other guy...

"Honestly, I have no idea," Wylie said. In his panic, it seemed that he lost his page, "I'll make sure to never repeat that spell again, though." He glances briefly at Levi, noting how he's obedient enough to not scratch the couch.

So uh... did I miss a post? If so, can you do me a favor and repost?))

nope....I was pretty much gone the whole day so I really didn't post anything.

( Hey guys where are we currently? I just joined this RP so it would be great if someone filled me in thanks! :3)

((Hey there! I'm Lumina, a mod of this RP! Thanks for joining our RP!

Right now, the first day of school is happening. It's the last period of the day, and students have just headed to their classes. Health class with @Jofune Tsurabisu is happening, so you can always join that class! 

I hope you enjoy your stay!))

(I tried looking for my post, but I am a very lazy person, so i'll just retype from memory, so sorry if it's something you already replied to )

"I might have agreed to calling you Master if you didn't tease me all the time, but since you do, i'm not sure I want to, since it'll add to the things to mess with me about" she said.

((Nope hadnt replied to this.))

Everest smiled and pointed a finger at her lazily before responding. "I tease everyone. It just means I like you. Its when I stop teasing you that you need to be worried."

Alejyouidn't smile or anything,  as he was good at keeping his emotions from showing. Deep down inside, he was really happy to see the two of them being able to get along, especially after everything they've been through. There was one thing he knew for sure, he wouldn't be ready to do any fighting, so a mission wouldn't be good for him anytime soon until he heals both mentally and physically. Killing those guys... Wasn't something he could deal with right now and he didn't want anyone to know, not even his own father or mother. "Its both of our fault then." Alejandro said, tapping his knee. They were both doing things they weren't supposed to do, so putting all the blame on Astrid would just be wrong and he wouldn't allow it. "Don't deny it Astrid... It's the truth." He said , hoping she wouldn't try and project the b-ame on herself again. If she was, he was just going to tell her the same thing until she got it. There was no need for them to have this discussion hopefully. He would be too hard headed to allow Astrid to get her way in this situation. Alejandro looked down at his ankle and smiled a little. The injuries the two had gotten during combat class had brought them together, how ironic. When he looked back up, Astrid still was making any eye contact with him, until she finished talking. His mouth slowly opened, as he was about to say something, but he had come to be at a lost for words. His cheeks became a soft pink, and he stuttered a little as he began to talk, "Y-Yeah.. I.. I just wanted you to know... That I know things had to be rough a-and I'm sorry for stuttering so much. I-I d-don't know what's wrong w-with me." He said before laughing nervously. Why is it when she looked at him, he lost control over the way he speaks? She was his partner, so there wasn't any reasons for him to be nervous around her, yet he was anyways. He felt something else, a feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time, but he wasn't going to let that get to him now. Now he saw Astrid blushing and he could only wonder why, listening to her as she spoke. When she agreed to have his back, his blush darkened a little and he knew exactly what he was feeling, but there wasn't anytime for that and it shouldn't even be a thought. Soon Alejandro found his hand subconsciously sliding over to Astrid's, but once his fingers came into contact with her own, he quickly scooted his hand back. "I... I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I wasn't thinking and my hand... " 

@Lumina

Perfect sighed and came to an immediate stop, "Erm... Alright... Leave all the financial work to me... Not like I know how you humans do your banking... Like seriously, I didn't even know ice cream existed until a few days ago." He said, shaking his head.

@Wicked Jester

Ribbon smiled coldly at him. "Do yiy really want to place all of our financial assests in the hands of a 14 year old girl?"

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Do you have other group members in mind? I'm fine with just us, but I'm also fine with others joining in with us," Moonstone told her as they continued to look around the room for a interesting face. They couldn't help but giggle slightly at the conversation Junchi was having with that girl though.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Figure out if there will be more people in their group[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker[/SIZE]

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Feeling Seris' aura, Junchi backed away a little from her. "You're not gonna start a fight with me in the middle of class... right? Like, what your saying is true, but Fricka has full responsibility there. I wasn't trying to seduce her... at least not yet," they said with a smug smile. "I gave her multiple chances to end our friends with benefits relationship, yet she continues. Nai must not be that good of a guy if he caused her to try and drown herself after their breakup."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker[/SIZE]

@Jofune Tsurabisu

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako shook her head.

''I don't really know anyone here...Maybe we can ask that late student?''

> Seris Malachite <

''Friends with benefits in general, disgust me. It's either you date or you don't. Friends with benefits are usually those lustful people. Sluts and sex-greedy boys.''

She soon heard that Fricka tried to drown herself from Junchi. But she thinks that he was making it up.

''You're bullshitting about Fricka trying to drown. So you can put all the blame on her. You still have the blame. You let her use you.''

@Jofune Tsurabisu@Fukushima Akira-Late Student

> Seol <

''Well...My sparring partner said to walk it off. It's better than sitting in a bed doing absolutely nothing. Plus, I feel like I look kinda cool like this.''

She spoke as she started moving closer to Elaena.

''I don't know why we would have a casual conversation when we're at quite a distance from eachother...''

@Nona

Satoshi blushed a little and laughed rubbing the back of his head. "Your beautiful even when your scared." Before he blushed wildly and slapped a hand over his mouth blushing wildly. He then quickly removed it and looked around nervously. "S-Sorry! T-That k-kinda just slipped out..." He said nervously.

(Did I miss?)

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"What next? Well, I guess I'll be yelled at by my parents for skipping a class, but, well, y'know, I got here pretty late so I shouldn't be marked off for that. Then I'll hang around a bit probably, or maybe do that before the parenting rant, then make some friends. Y'know, the normal teenage stuff," Angelo said as they followed Leon to the courtyard. He still had issues accepting how large and amazing the school was, and though he tried to keep a blank facial expression, his smile was obviously the one of excitement.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Eurphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Status:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.3333px]Talking[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] to Leon and follow him[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Happy, amazed[/SIZE]

Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Follow Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:
@JJKab[/SIZE]

Leon laughed, and shook his head.

"C'mon, I meant about your next step, but alright. So. We're in the courtyard. Ya wanna run around now?" He asked, smirking.

((OK, is the site being dumb? Cause' i didn't get an alert if someone replied to my post, please tell me if someone did...))

Caspian continued walking, the voice in her head constantly saying the same thing over and over with a whisper, normal students passed her and she sighed. Kill, kill, kill, kill, ki-. OK! Can you be quiet? Why must I? I am more powerful than you. You should be the one listening to me. Caspian sighed before she stopped and surveryed the area, it looked like a library, she saw males exiting from a building on the right and females exiting from the building on the right, "They must be the dorms," No shit Sherlock. Caspian gave a low growl to the half demon in her mind, it was silenced again for now, "Be quiet." She said through clenched teeth, "I might go grab my classes if there's nothing to do," She said before she started walking towards the large main building.

((Open for interaction, tag and quote plz))

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako shook her head.

''I don't really know anyone here...Maybe we can ask that late student?''

> Seris Malachite <

''Friends with benefits in general, disgust me. It's either you date or you don't. Friends with benefits are usually those lustful people. Sluts and sex-greedy boys.''

She soon heard that Fricka tried to drown herself from Junchi. But she thinks that he was making it up.

''You're bullshitting about Fricka trying to drown. So you can put all the blame on her. You still have the blame. You let her use you.''

@Jofune Tsurabisu@Fukushima Akira-Late Student

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Moonstone considered that for a moment, then agreed. "He did have a pretty good response to the question, though... it was a bit complicated for me.  Let's invite him in. Will you do it, or should I? We can both do it together if you'd like."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

Talking to Kirstako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Invite Akira to the group.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
@Jofune Tsurabisu[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]​

@Fukushima Akira

[SIZE=11pt]"Ah, you got me. I'm literally Satan. That lustful greedy boy, though from another perspective I guess I could be a lustful greedy girl. I made up a story about a girl trying to drown herself after her boyfriend broke up with her because of me all so I could get into her pants. Yep, that's me. All so I could get into her pants. By the way, I'm being sarcastic, since you obviously can't tell what's truth and what's not," Junchi responded. They then tried to calm themself, but their casual and happy facade was fading. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"I'm not trying to put all the blame on her. Maybe I should've asked if she had a boyfriend first so I could turn down her advances towards me. Now then, we're supposed to group up with partners, and, well, we're wasting time arguing with one another."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Seris[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Annoyed[/SIZE]

Seris[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Group up with a partner.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:
[/SIZE]​

Leon laughed, and shook his head.

"C'mon, I meant about your next step, but alright. So. We're in the courtyard. Ya wanna run around now?" He asked, smirking.

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Running?" Angelo asked, almost surprised by his question. He felt a bit self-conscious trying to look like an impressive runner in this school since he was certain most everyone else could run faster than a high school human with only mental powers, but he gave in. Angelo started off strong, though now and again he would lose his footing or slow down before picking up his pace again. Knowing he was better than that, he pushed himself to run faster until he ran right back to Leon panting and sweating.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"I'm much better than that, I was just nervous," he told Leon stubbornly through deep breaths. Wiping the sweat off of his forehead, he suggested that they find a place to relax.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Talking to Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Tired[/SIZE]

Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Relax[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Moonstone considered that for a moment, then agreed. "He did have a pretty good response to the question, though... it was a bit complicated for me.  Let's invite him in. Will you do it, or should I? We can both do it together if you'd like."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

Talking to Kirstako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Invite Akira to the group.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
@Jofune Tsurabisu[/SIZE]

@Fukushima Akira

[SIZE=11pt]"Ah, you got me. I'm literally Satan. That lustful greedy boy, though from another perspective I guess I could be a lustful greedy girl. I made up a story about a girl trying to drown herself after her boyfriend broke up with her because of me all so I could get into her pants. Yep, that's me. All so I could get into her pants. By the way, I'm being sarcastic, since you obviously can't tell what's truth and what's not," Junchi responded. They then tried to calm themself, but their casual and happy facade was fading. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"I'm not trying to put all the blame on her. Maybe I should've asked if she had a boyfriend first so I could turn down her advances towards me. Now then, we're supposed to group up with partners, and, well, we're wasting time arguing with one another."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Annoyed[/SIZE]

Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Group up with a partner.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako smiled and then nodded. She wanted to meet new people. So she just wanted to meet late boy.

''I'll do it....Though I wonder what his name is...''

@Fukushima Akira

> Seris Malachite <

''Hmpf...Whatever...''

Was all she said before leaving Junchi to find a group.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako smiled and then nodded. She wanted to meet new people. So she just wanted to meet late boy.

''I'll do it....Though I wonder what his name is...''

@Fukushima Akira

> Seris Malachite <

''Hmpf...Whatever...''

Was all she said before leaving Junchi to find a group.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]"I'll wait here then," they told her happily as they saw Junchi walking away from the angry girl. "Is it find if I invite my friend in too? I don't think they have a partner yet. Though I understand if you think four is too much." They watched as Junchi walked up to them and greeted them. Moonstone was good at telling when Junchi was angry, and though they looked happy and casual, Moonstone found it obvious they were angry and annoyed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

Junchi[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Find group partners[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags: