• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako looked over at Moonstone and smiled a bit. This was the girl who grumbled right? Oh well. She decided to reply to Moonstone.

''Yeah...Odd......So you're Moonstone then?''

> Seris Malachite <

Seris's glare just became more angered. This was disgusting, Fricka seriously kissed this boy? How the hell...

Seris just spoke, still a bit pissed off.

''What do you mean? I never called your name. What are you trying to do here? Flirt?''

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby  @Wicked Jester @Roman  @JJKab@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Yes, nice to meet you," they told her as they held out a hand to shake. "Sorry if it feels like I came out of nowhere, I just found it interesting how we both had the same answer and question... you just spoke before I could."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Talk to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker[/SIZE]​
@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Why would I flirt with you?" they asked impulsively. Realizing how rude that sounded, they immediately followed up their question with, "Oh man, sorry dude. That was really uncool of me. Anyways I thought I heard you call out my name, but if that's the case then I can just go back to where I came from... a few feet further way from you. I gotta say though, you looked pretty pissed off at me. In fact, you still look pissed."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Seris[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Confused, Trying to look happy and casual[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Seris[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Figure out why Seris is angry[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker[/SIZE]​

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Yes, nice to meet you," they told her as they held out a hand to shake. "Sorry if it feels like I came out of nowhere, I just found it interesting how we both had the same answer and question... you just spoke before I could."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Talk to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker[/SIZE]

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=11pt]"Why would I flirt with you?" they asked impulsively. Realizing how rude that sounded, they immediately followed up their question with, "Oh man, sorry dude. That was really uncool of me. Anyways I thought I heard you call out my name, but if that's the case then I can just go back to where I came from... a few feet further way from you. I gotta say though, you looked pretty pissed off at me. In fact, you still look pissed."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Confused, Trying to look happy and casual[/SIZE]

Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Figure out why Seris is angry[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker[/SIZE]

@Jofune Tsurabisu

> Kristako Seiker <

''Oh, really? I guess we both over thought the question. I nearly forgotten that just taking care of your health is also in a health topic.''

She said with a giggle before she shook Moonstone's hand.

> Seris Malachite <

coloringpic_mez_by_shadowingx-d916zyt.jpg

''Hm, I dunno. How is being a friend with benefit with Fricka huh? She used to have a boyfriend you know.''

Seris said getting straight to the point.

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby  @Wicked Jester @Roman  @HimeragiSeiker @JJKa@HimeragiSeiker@Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
"Honestly, I have no idea," Wylie said. In his panic, it seemed that he lost his page, "I'll make sure to never repeat that spell again, though." He glances briefly at Levi, noting how he's obedient enough to not scratch the couch.

Saria giggled "Good, you don't want to bully your microwave anymore" she said before placing a hand under her chin and humming lightly for a moment "Hmmm, I guess I jinxed your microwave when I said it'd be safe" she said with a small snigger "Seriously though, I'm sorry, it was my book that did the damage in a way, so I'll get you a new microwave" she said in a more apologetic tone.

Satoshi looked at her for a second and then considered something. If she cures his curse... Would they still be friends? Would she care...? He wasn't sure but just considered the possibility. "Y-Yea... Thanks." He said.

Leia smiled at him "You're welcome Satoshi~" she chimed. "After all. Friends help friends, right?" She asked, it sounded rhetorical, but she kind of half meant it, after all, making friends wasn't something she did, so it was new ground for her.

...♱Seol♱...

''Well...I couldn't say I didn't...''

Seol replied to Elaena. She swore, she felt like she met this girl somewhere before.

Elaena glanced over the girls appearance as she lifted the cat into her arms and hugged it before speaking "You don't look like you could say you didn't, yes." She said, yawning a little afterwards. "What happened. If you don't mind me asking?" She said, looking at the girl with hazed, sleepy eyes.

Thetis sighed and dropped her head for a second.  "Sorry...Moonstone was it?" she asked as she looked at Kristako. "You are partially correct, but Health is more like this:" she said as moved closer to the class. "Now tell me, How many of you would recoil in horror, if I told you that one sneeze from me could kill you all? or that if I emitted a certain odor, that I could have you all worshiping the dirt I walk on?" she said as she grabbed her book off the podium. "Health is not just about your body. It is about how to care for it, and also how to deal with those conditions that would set you apart from others. Bathing, Hygiene, and mindfulness of what you are, are just the tip of the iceburg." she spoke as she returned to the board and erased what she had written.  She began to write:

What if I told you, that those who were in here when the Air conditioner was off now are emitting an unpleasant odor? or that now that the air is on full blast quite a few of us are having problems? Anyone needing a restroom break?

"So now are you aware of my point?" she asked the class. "Health is not just about what does what and what goes where and what is the result. It is about taking care of the things that could lead to problems. But also, I will teach you basic first aid." she said as she moved back to the podium.

"This class will be forty-five percent class time and fifty-five percent lab time. Labs will be exciting, embarrassing, and entertaining. But will also be worth a chunk of your grade. It would behoove you to participate." she said as she walked to the table with stacks of pamphlet like books. She grabbed a stack and began to pass them out. "This is part of the class. This book will serve as your self written guide, your homework, and sounding board. In it you will write down you day to day observations about the changes going on in and around you, how you feel about them and what you feel the ultimate goal is. However this book is a private book. No one is allowed to read it even if you feel like sharing. " she finished handing them out to everyone. "They will be the first thing you do once you enter the class. Once you enter, you will stack them neatly on my desk, name side down, and take your seat. No book, No seat. 0 for the day." she finished as she moved to the lab section. "If you all will join me over here." she said as she waited for them to come over....

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess @Wicked Jester @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @HimeragiSeiker @The Royal Keen @JJKab

Gregory stood up, and walked over towards the teacher, pretty excited as to how it'll be like. He was still waiting for Ariel

@Nona

@The Royal Keen

Leon smirked, and nodded

"There is pool, and about archery... Are you interested in guns? I am just curious, because I am storing a real life PP-Bizon in my house. I would like to know if you'd like to see it after we're done walking around the place?"

Leia smiled at him "You're welcome Satoshi~" she chimed. "After all. Friends help friends, right?" She asked, it sounded rhetorical, but she kind of half meant it, after all, making friends wasn't something she did, so it was new ground for her.

Satoshi looked over to her. "Well, I think I'm gonna head home. If you want to come you can." He said before he was suddenly given a choice. 1. "Sleep with me!" 2. "I want to be more than friends." He face-palmed and knew a slap was coming from a mile away. He just went with the first one since it was more unbelieveable and she might catch on. He quickly turned around and clapped his hands together, bowing lightly. "Please sleep with me, Leia-san!" 

In the Psychokinesis class, Quoire was using telekinesis on an object but as he floats it around carelessly, it dropped on his head and became a bit dizzy, the teacher was concerned and quickly ran to him "don't worry I'm fine" Quoire said as he shakes his head and looked at the teacher "by the way why are there three of you Sensei~" he said as he tries to stand up and his ability activated and his dizziness was gone though the teacher insists and persistently send him to the clinic. Quoire walk through the halls to get to the clinic.

? Lumina ?

Lumina walked alongside her pair, still enjoying walking alongside and talking to Kenji. She enjoyed school, and it was even better with him here with her. As they walked and came closer to the school, it seemed like the crowds were thinning out, as students were finally going to classes. It seemed everyone wanted the day to be over, as many students were cutting it close by waiting until the last minute to head to their class. They were in the same boat, but sooner rather than later, the classroom that held their biology class was right in front of them. "Ah, it's here." Lumina stated, letting go of Kenji's hand to open the door to go inside.

Almost all the seats were filled, but thankfully there were two open ones next to each other in the back, so Lumina took the one nearest the wall, glancing back at Kenji in hopes that he would follow. It would be nice to be able to sit together, though it wouldn't be the end of the world if they couldn't. She had the class to focus on anyways, and it was a little hard not to be distracted with her pair around. She loved that effect he had on her, though it could be somewhat hindering if it happened in the wrong place. This would definitely be one of those places. Either way, Lumina slid into the seat, moving her wings so they were behind the back of the chair. It wouldn't be comfortable to have to lean on them for the whole period. As she was waiting for Kenji, she took a brand new notebook and pencil from her bag, placing them on the desk in front of her, getting as ready as possible before the teacher came in.

@Fukushima Akira

• ? Extra Info ?

Location: Biology Class Mood: Calm Status: Waiting for class to begin Objective: Get through class Interacting with: Kenji

Thetis sighed and dropped her head for a second.  "Sorry...Moonstone was it?" she asked as she looked at Kristako. "You are partially correct, but Health is more like this:" she said as moved closer to the class. "Now tell me, How many of you would recoil in horror, if I told you that one sneeze from me could kill you all? or that if I emitted a certain odor, that I could have you all worshiping the dirt I walk on?" she said as she grabbed her book off the podium. "Health is not just about your body. It is about how to care for it, and also how to deal with those conditions that would set you apart from others. Bathing, Hygiene, and mindfulness of what you are, are just the tip of the iceburg." she spoke as she returned to the board and erased what she had written.  She began to write:

What if I told you, that those who were in here when the Air conditioner was off now are emitting an unpleasant odor? or that now that the air is on full blast quite a few of us are having problems? Anyone needing a restroom break?

"So now are you aware of my point?" she asked the class. "Health is not just about what does what and what goes where and what is the result. It is about taking care of the things that could lead to problems. But also, I will teach you basic first aid." she said as she moved back to the podium.

"This class will be forty-five percent class time and fifty-five percent lab time. Labs will be exciting, embarrassing, and entertaining. But will also be worth a chunk of your grade. It would behoove you to participate." she said as she walked to the table with stacks of pamphlet like books. She grabbed a stack and began to pass them out. "This is part of the class. This book will serve as your self written guide, your homework, and sounding board. In it you will write down you day to day observations about the changes going on in and around you, how you feel about them and what you feel the ultimate goal is. However this book is a private book. No one is allowed to read it even if you feel like sharing. " she finished handing them out to everyone. "They will be the first thing you do once you enter the class. Once you enter, you will stack them neatly on my desk, name side down, and take your seat. No book, No seat. 0 for the day." she finished as she moved to the lab section. "If you all will join me over here." she said as she waited for them to come over....

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess @Wicked Jester @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @HimeragiSeiker @The Royal Keen @JJKab

Kenji Header.png

...ΨKenji nodded at Lumina as she pointed out the class that they were going to attend. With a smile, Kenji followed Lumina into the classroom and saw the same two empty seats that Lumina did. Watching as Lumina walked over and sat down in one of the empty seat, Kenji followed suit, taking his seat directly beside her. It wasn't long before he watched Lumina prepare for the class, pulling out what seemed to be a new notebook and pen and placing them infront of her. Kenji looked to the table infront of him and placed his hand over it's surface, a faint red glow soon coming from his palm. He took quick glances over to Lumina's notebook and pen as what seemed to be a copy began forming on the table infront of him. Before long, the same notebook and pen as Lumina's sat on his desk. With a brief yawn, Kenji spoke, his red irises moving from his book to LuminaΨ...

“ I wonder what the teacher is going to be like~ ”

Tags: @Lumina

Imperius Vi Euphoria

~The King of Euphoria~

...♅Akira observed Thetis as she began to explain her actions to the class, along with the idea of hygiene. In truth, he had never had a problem with hygiene. Sanctums usually used their powers to clean themselves, which allowed them to remain on battlefields without having to worry about hygiene over extended periods of time. Nonetheless, Sanctums did prefer to wash themselves using a shower or bath, so the idea still applied. What Akira also found out, is that the smell that is emitted from Sanctums' sweat acts like a powerful aphrodisiac to those residing within The Existence. This, added on to the innate sexual desire that is born from seeing a Sanctum, sometimes causes problems. Akira soon heard Thetis call them over to the laboratory, and slowly stood up, taking his pamphlet-like notebook and pen with him. He came to a stop behind some student and waited for what would occur next♅...

Tags: @Jofune Tsurabisu, @Nona@Lumina@Mayyflower, @LunaCrosby, @WeirdPrincess, @Wicked Jester, @Roman, @Tobi Naefaerne, @HimeragiSeiker, @The Royal Keen, @JJ.

Elaena glanced over the girls appearance as she lifted the cat into her arms and hugged it before speaking "You don't look like you could say you didn't, yes." She said, yawning a little afterwards. "What happened. If you don't mind me asking?" She said, looking at the girl with hazed, sleepy eyes.

> Seol <

latest

''Hmmm...During combat training, someone who I wasn't sparing with, did a very heavy attack and it happened to leak into my area.''

She said as she sat on a bench nearby, bringing her leg up and resting her elbow on it and resting her head on her hand.

View attachment 151718

...ΨKenji nodded at Lumina as she pointed out the class that they were going to attend. With a smile, Kenji followed Lumina into the classroom and saw the same two empty seats that Lumina did. Watching as Lumina walked over and sat down in one of the empty seat, Kenji followed suit, taking his seat directly beside her. It wasn't long before he watched Lumina prepare for the class, pulling out what seemed to be a new notebook and pen and placing them infront of her. Kenji looked to the table infront of him and placed his hand over it's surface, a faint red glow soon coming from his palm. He took quick glances over to Lumina's notebook and pen as what seemed to be a copy began forming on the table infront of him. Before long, the same notebook and pen as Lumina's sat on his desk. With a brief yawn, Kenji spoke, his red irises moving from his book to LuminaΨ...

Imperius Vi Euphoria

~The King of Euphoria~

...♅Akira observed Thetis as she began to explain her actions to the class, along with the idea of hygiene. In truth, he had never had a problem with hygiene. Sanctums usually used their powers to clean themselves, which allowed them to remain on battlefields without having to worry about hygiene over extended periods of time. Nonetheless, Sanctums did prefer to wash themselves using a shower or bath, so the idea still applied. What Akira also found out, is that the smell that is emitted from Sanctums' sweat acts like a powerful aphrodisiac to those residing within The Existence. This, added on to the innate sexual desire that is born from seeing a Sanctum, sometimes causes problems. Akira soon heard Thetis call them over to the laboratory, and slowly stood up, taking his pamphlet-like notebook and pen with him. He came to a stop behind some student and waited for what would occur next♅...

Tags: @Jofune Tsurabisu, @Nona@Lumina@Mayyflower, @LunaCrosby, @WeirdPrincess, @Wicked Jester, @Roman, @Tobi Naefaerne, @HimeragiSeiker, @The Royal Keen, @JJ.

(Hime, Keen, I could not quote your posts so I will reply to them.)

Thetis raised her eyebrow at the questions. "I was hoping to spare you the tedium, but since you must know, you all will be writing a sort of super powered teenage survival guide to pass on to freshmen when you graduate. So I want you all to document changes and your thoughts on them." she spoke as she returned to the tour. "That means every time your voice cracks and when, and how you feel. every ache and pain. every mood swing out of nowhere. just document it as if it will be studied and used. You can omit private details, But I want the generality of it.

Arriving at what looks like an odd fountain, Thetis explains:

This is as close to a public bath as we could get. although I would love to have a royal bathhouse, this lab will be more about the fundamentals we all tend to forget, like ph balances, skin reactions, and at the end of this lab, we will all know what soaps and cleansers are the most effective for us. Moving on." she spoke as she moved them to what looked like a replica of the nurses office. "This lab will teach you the basics of first aid, and how to handle minor emergencies. " she said as she touched the bed/table. "Over there, with all the plants is where you all will learn what is good to fuel you and what isn't. People blab on and on about artificial this, and high fructose that. Did you know that people lived generally longer, before the industrial revolution, eating things that we consider bad for us? Bacon, fatty meats, veggies, etc." she said to the class as she moved them to the lab with the mirrors and foam mats on the floor. "This is where we will learn how to move our bodies in the correct way. Bending, Lifting, Stretching. And as a bonus, how to tend to aches from various sources." she finished with a sigh, "Since it will be chaotic to jam an entire class into one area. I will be assigning people to groups. How you all form those groups I will leave up to you. As long as each group has equal members. Then I will assign the groups a number, which will be the number of the lab they will be doing. Sound fair?" she asked as she lead them back to their seats...

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @HimeragiSeiker @Lumina @Roman @JJKab @Wicked Jester @WeirdPrincess @The Royal Keen @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @Tobi Naefaerne

Misafune followed the teacher and was taking many notes.....

Giselle ditto'ed

Ruri dittoed

Hector Just watched.

Miyaka was dreaming of donuts.

Futaba was drawing boobs.

@The Royal Keen

Leon smirked, and nodded

"There is pool, and about archery... Are you interested in guns? I am just curious, because I am storing a real life PP-Bizon in my house. I would like to know if you'd like to see it after we're done walking around the place?"

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Guns? Only when they're fictional. Too dangerous when in real life, even if used in a safe way," he told Leon as he continued to follow him. During the trip Angelo continued to observe the school, though nothing seemed to interest him fully. "The pool sounds nice... but where do you think is a good place for me to jog? Though, to be honest, this school itself is a pretty cool place to jog around."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Following and talking with Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Bored[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Interacting With:
Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Learn about the school[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:
 @JJKab[/SIZE]​

> Kristako Seiker <

''Oh, really? I guess we both over thought the question. I nearly forgotten that just taking care of your health is also in a health topic.''

She said with a giggle before she shook Moonstone's hand.

> Seris Malachite <

''Hm, I dunno. How is being a friend with benefit with Fricka huh? She used to have a boyfriend you know.''

Seris said getting straight to the point.

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby  @Wicked Jester @Roman  @HimeragiSeiker @JJKa@HimeragiSeiker@Jofune Tsurabisu
(Hime, Keen, I could not quote your posts so I will reply to them.)

Thetis raised her eyebrow at the questions. "I was hoping to spare you the tedium, but since you must know, you all will be writing a sort of super powered teenage survival guide to pass on to freshmen when you graduate. So I want you all to document changes and your thoughts on them." she spoke as she returned to the tour. "That means every time your voice cracks and when, and how you feel. every ache and pain. every mood swing out of nowhere. just document it as if it will be studied and used. You can omit private details, But I want the generality of it.

Arriving at what looks like an odd fountain, Thetis explains:

This is as close to a public bath as we could get. although I would love to have a royal bathhouse, this lab will be more about the fundamentals we all tend to forget, like ph balances, skin reactions, and at the end of this lab, we will all know what soaps and cleansers are the most effective for us. Moving on." she spoke as she moved them to what looked like a replica of the nurses office. "This lab will teach you the basics of first aid, and how to handle minor emergencies. " she said as she touched the bed/table. "Over there, with all the plants is where you all will learn what is good to fuel you and what isn't. People blab on and on about artificial this, and high fructose that. Did you know that people lived generally longer, before the industrial revolution, eating things that we consider bad for us? Bacon, fatty meats, veggies, etc." she said to the class as she moved them to the lab with the mirrors and foam mats on the floor. "This is where we will learn how to move our bodies in the correct way. Bending, Lifting, Stretching. And as a bonus, how to tend to aches from various sources." she finished with a sigh, "Since it will be chaotic to jam an entire class into one area. I will be assigning people to groups. How you all form those groups I will leave up to you. As long as each group has equal members. Then I will assign the groups a number, which will be the number of the lab they will be doing. Sound fair?" she asked as she lead them back to their seats...

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @HimeragiSeiker @Lumina @Roman @JJKab @Wicked Jester @WeirdPrincess @The Royal Keen @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @Tobi Naefaerne

Misafune followed the teacher and was taking many notes.....

Giselle ditto'ed

Ruri dittoed

Hector Just watched.

Miyaka was dreaming of donuts.

Futaba was drawing boobs.

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"I don't really think too much on health topics unless it's healing myself or someone else. This class seems interesting though, and much less stressful than combat class," they told her with a giggle. "Though, the notebooks we have to carry around and write in does sound silly, like a forced diary."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Afterwards they focused back on Miss Thetis as she gave a tour on everything inside of the class, then considered her words on forming a group. They wondered who they should group with, since so far the only people they knew in class was Junchi and the recently introduced Kristako. "Would you like to group up with me? My other friend seems to be preoccupied with someone."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Group up for class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker[/SIZE]
@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=11pt]Junchi nearly frowned at that, but then just began to giggle. "Oh, yeah, that. I decided to cut off the 'with benefits' part and just keep the 'friends' part. After all the drama both Fricka and I got into, I decided it was for the best. I can always find someone else to be friends with benefits with. What does it have to do with you though, are you a close friend of Fricka or somethin'?"[/SIZE]

They didn't pay much attention to the tutorial of the classroom given by the teacher, but they did get the gist of it. Hearing that groups would be formed though, they began to think about what groups they wanted to be in. So far the only people they knew in class was Moonstone and Seris, and seeing as Seris was being rude they leaned towards Moonstone. Looking back though, Moonstone was still conversing with the girl who angered them earlier, and they seemed to be hitting it off pretty well.

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Talk to Seris, Find a group[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker
@Jofune Tsurabisu[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Guns? Only when they're fictional. Too dangerous when in real life, even if used in a safe way," he told Leon as he continued to follow him. During the trip Angelo continued to observe the school, though nothing seemed to interest him fully. "The pool sounds nice... but where do you think is a good place for me to jog? Though, to be honest, this school itself is a pretty cool place to jog around."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Following and talking with Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Bored[/SIZE]

Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Learn about the school[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:
 @JJKab[/SIZE]

Leon sighed, and nodded. Another one..

"Alright, alright.. And there is a courtyard outside.. As well as park nearby the school... As far as I know.."

He exclaimed softly, making his way towards the exit of the school.

Astrid Finchett

Truly, Astrid felt bad for Alejandro. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to be without full function of her legs. Freedom was something she deeply cherished, and the thought of anything getting in the way of that made her unhappy. Then again, her busted shoulder was on her dominant arm, so she was kind of shit-out-of-luck for using her gun. Her gun was essentially an extension of herself, so in a way, she was in the same boat.

She listened as he spoke up again, trying not to be rude and noticing the stuttering in his voice, but it didn't matter since he commented on it himself. Glancing back up at Alejandro revealed a pink hue on her cheeks, a sight that actually surprised her. What did he have to blush about? Looking at his face made her own blush slightly darken, and soon she found she couldn't look at him anymore without feeling weird, so her gaze diverted once again to somewhere else in the room that wasn't the blue-haired boy next to her.

Astrid wasn't good with feelings, but she didn't know this. She knew the whole situation was awkward, but the poor girl had no idea why. She didn't understand the reason her face felt hot, or the way her heart was beating a little bit faster, none of it. And she especially didn't understand the butterflies in her stomach that exploded when she felt his hand briefly touch her own before retreating. Her eyes widened and her own cheeks grew a darker shade of red, and her gaze snapped back to Alejandro, her golden irises finding his blue ones. Astrid was trying to comprehend what just happened, but a pathetic response was all that her mind allowed. "I-it's fine, really... I-I didn't mind or anything.." In truth she wasn't really sure what she was saying, her lack of control slightly surprising herself. This boy was definitely something alright, and she wasn't sure what it was.

@Roman

View attachment 151718

Imperius Vi Euphoria

~The King of Euphoria~

Lumina 

If there was one thing Lumina was confident in, it was doing well at school. Even from a young age, the old man who raised her made sure to teach her as many things as he could in his old age (though, admittedly, some of the information was probably either outdated, wrong, or biased in some way), and the Phoenix found she was quite good at remembering things that she had learned. And not just reciting things from memory, but applying concepts as well. So when it came to school and academics, Lumina felt more than prepared.

It was why she had made sure to pack her essential supplies for class: a new, college ruled notebook with a red cover, and a mechanical pencil of the same shade to go with it. Red was her favorite color for many reasons, one of which was sitting right next to her. Speaking of Kenji, Lumina had noticed the red glow on his desk, glancing over every once and a while to see what exactly he was doing without making it seem like she was staring. Ah, so that's what it was. Seemed like Kenji didn't come as prepared as herself, and the thought of her being more ready for class than him made her laugh softly to herself. "Yeah, I wonder too~" she responded as her laughs died down, just in time for the teacher to walk in.

He looked normal enough, a guy in his thirties with nicely done hair and wearing a nice set of clothes. He looked like a generic teacher, in Lumina's opinion, almost boring. At least her English teacher had pink hair. He soon announced his name, and gave a brief introduction of what the class was (Introductory Biology), before he began the roll call of the students. As he listed off names, it occurred to the Phoenix that she didn't actually have a last name, like every other student in the class. This hadn't occurred to her in any other class because the teachers all seemed to have forgotten to take attendance. (Those teachers were like the students, kind of unprepared for the first day. Or they just didn't care, which was possible.) She sat for a moment, staring off into space, wondering how he'd call her name. Would it just be Lumina? She hadn't actually filled out the application for the school, the old man had filled it out for her and instructed her to just turn it in. Did she have a last name that she didn't know about? Would she be the only one in class without a last name? A frown found her face as she thought about it, waiting for her name to be called. 

@Fukushima Akira

Leon sighed, and nodded. Another one..

"Alright, alright.. And there is a courtyard outside.. As well as park nearby the school... As far as I know.."

He exclaimed softly, making his way towards the exit of the school.

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Nice. Where are you taking me though? Seems like we're heading towards the exit," Angelo asked. He noticed Leon's sudden change in mood, but didn't care too much for it. It was [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]understandable[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] someone would be disappointed when a person turns down their invitations. Despite that thought, with what Leon suggested, Angelo shivered at the thought of guns being allowed in the school though. He didn't hear anything about there being guns, and though he should have expected it due to the school being based around learning abilities, that just seemed too dangerous. It seemed even more dangerous to have guns in dorms without someone watching over them, and thoughts of a school shooting began to flash through Angelo's mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]While trying to calm himself he realized that in this school, everything and everyone was dangerous. Everyone had some sort of ability that could most likely be used as a threat, and it wasn't like it was stated only good normal-minded people could join the school. It seemed to be opened to everyone who had a superpower, no matter their age, looks, or mindset. Angelo wasn't sure if he was calmed a bit by how everyone had a ability that if someone did get dangerous people would stop them, or if he was even more upset by the fact he was probably one of the weaker super-people. Being able to manipulate mental disorders didn't really help if someone could block mental powers, or could create a sword and ram it through him before he could even think.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:[/SIZE]
E[SIZE=13.3333px]uphorian[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Following Leon, Thinking deeply[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Uncomfortable[/SIZE]

Leon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Learn about the school[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:
@JJKab[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Cielo De La Asad

Cielo walked into the locker room after the fight he had gotten in with Drakon from before. He looked a little better than he was before when he was all beat up but he decided maybe if he took a dip in the pool he could relax his body a little more and help himself feel a little better. He changed out of his uniform and into his black swim trunks, now walking out to the pool...

Satoshi looked over to her. "Well, I think I'm gonna head home. If you want to come you can." He said before he was suddenly given a choice. 1. "Sleep with me!" 2. "I want to be more than friends." He face-palmed and knew a slap was coming from a mile away. He just went with the first one since it was more unbelieveable and she might catch on. He quickly turned around and clapped his hands together, bowing lightly. "Please sleep with me, Leia-san!" 

Leia blinked a few times, staring at him blankly as he bowed and asked for her to sleep with him. Wait, what?! Leia raised her eyebrows in surprise and confusion to what he just asked, her cheeks slightly flushed for a moment "I-Im going to assume you didn't mean to say that..." She said after clearing her throat a little "As for going over to your house... I have nothing better to do, so I can tag along if I'm welcome to" she said softly.

Leia blinked a few times, staring at him blankly as he bowed and asked for her to sleep with him. Wait, what?! Leia raised her eyebrows in surprise and confusion to what he just asked, her cheeks slightly flushed for a moment "I-Im going to assume you didn't mean to say that..." She said after clearing her throat a little "As for going over to your house... I have nothing better to do, so I can tag along if I'm welcome to" she said softly.

Satoshi nodded. "That actually doesn't sound too bad. And no I didn't really mean it..." He said before the same choice popped up again. He frowned and almost started cursing but just did the same thing he did before. "Please sleep with me." He said again, his whole face starting to go red at this point.

@TheDragoon

Kai swam up to one of the trainers sitting at the edge of the pool. Laying a webbed hand on the edge of the pool, she lifted herself a little bit and said. "Could you time me? I'm trying to see if I've gotten any better." Kai already knew she was a pretty fast swimmer, but there was nothing better than getting a faster time. "Sure." The trainer nodded. Kai smiled and lowered her hand back into the water. She felt her body tense up for the click of the stopwatch."Ready, set, go!" Once Kai heard the soft click, she shot of through the water towards the end of the pool.

Cielo De La Asad

Cielo walked into the locker room after the fight he had gotten in with Drakon from before. He looked a little better than he was before when he was all beat up but he decided maybe if he took a dip in the pool he could relax his body a little more and help himself feel a little better. He changed out of his uniform and into his black swim trunks, now walking out to the pool...

@Moonflight((Sorry, the tag didn't work so I had to retag))

Satoshi nodded. "That actually doesn't sound too bad. And no I didn't really mean it..." He said before the same choice popped up again. He frowned and almost started cursing but just did the same thing he did before. "Please sleep with me." He said again, his whole face starting to go red at this point.

Leia stared at him for a moment again as he said the same sentence again. Once again, assuming he didn't mean it that time either, she instead stood up from where she had sat, ignoring what he had asked from her, though she felt like frowning on his behalf, at least she knew that he didn't want to say that, another girl would be hitting him a good smack for asking that, or just getting very offended. Not wanting to make an issue out of it she just smiled ever so gently like she hadnt heard it "I'm going to go get changed and then we can go" she said walking off to the changing rooms to change back into her normal clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back