• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Leia stared at him for a moment again as he said the same sentence again. Once again, assuming he didn't mean it that time either, she instead stood up from where she had sat, ignoring what he had asked from her, though she felt like frowning on his behalf, at least she knew that he didn't want to say that, another girl would be hitting him a good smack for asking that, or just getting very offended. Not wanting to make an issue out of it she just smiled ever so gently like she hadnt heard it "I'm going to go get changed and then we can go" she said walking off to the changing rooms to change back into her clothes

Satoshi gave her a short nod and went to go change as well. He wondered if he did actually mean it tho. He had kind of taken a liking to her, but she only considered him a friend and he had only considered her a friend so he just ignored it.

@TheDragoon

Kai swam up to one of the trainers sitting at the edge of the pool. Laying a webbed hand on the edge of the pool, she lifted herself a little bit and said. "Could you time me? I'm trying to see if I've gotten any better." Kai already knew she was a pretty fast swimmer, but there was nothing better than getting a faster time. "Sure." The trainer nodded. Kai smiled and lowered her hand back into the water. She felt her body tense up for the click of the stopwatch."Ready, set, go!" Once Kai heard the soft click, she shot of through the water towards the end of the pool.

Cielo stepped out, his red and blue hair bouncing up lightly as he saw a girl with webbed limbs swimming around in the pool. For a school this place sure was strange to watch, but he was kinda interested at the same time. The slightly bruised boy waved over at them. "Hey! Mind if I join you?" He asked curiously, the bruises not really phasing him much.

Satoshi gave her a short nod and went to go change as well. He wondered if he did actually mean it tho. He had kind of taken a liking to her, but she only considered him a friend and he had only considered her a friend so he just ignored it.

Cielo stepped out, his red and blue hair bouncing up lightly as he saw a girl with webbed limbs swimming around in the pool. For a school this place sure was strange to watch, but he was kinda interested at the same time. The slightly bruised boy waved over at them. "Hey! Mind if I join you?" He asked curiously, the bruises not really phasing him much.

At first Kai didn't see the purple haired boy walk in, she was purely focused on her time. She touched the wall and flipped over, her tail slapping the water. When she surfaced, Kai was already at the starting point. Shaking the water from her eyes, she looked at the trainer for her time.

Kai was very pleased with her new time. It wasn't her fastest, but it was ranked in the top five. Then she noticed the bruse covered boy. "Oh hello there. I didn't see you walk in." She said swimming over to him with a few powerful strokes of her scaled tail.

At first Kai didn't see the purple haired boy walk in, she was purely focused on her time. She touched the wall and flipped over, her tail slapping the water. When she surfaced, Kai was already at the starting point. Shaking the water from her eyes, she looked at the trainer for her time.

Kai was very pleased with her new time. It wasn't her fastest, but it was ranked in the top five. Then she noticed the bruse covered boy. "Oh hello there. I didn't see you walk in." She said swimming over to him with a few powerful strokes of her scaled tail.

Cielo nodded and laughed. "Yea, may I swim with you? I think it'll help my body relax." He told her. He didn't notice the tail and he tilted his head lightly. Was she a mermaid? A siren? Hmm... He wasn't sure what her species was exactly. He wasn't very smart.

After reaching the changing rooms Leia changed back into her regular clothes. Straightening out her skirt a little and fixing her ribbons back into her hair, she was half pondering through how she could help Satoshi with his problem. She knew she had some books in her bag, maybe she could show him them when she got to his house to see if it would help. Deciding to think on that later she grabbed her bag and left the changing rooms, searching for Satoshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cielo nodded and laughed. "Yea, may I swim with you? I think it'll help my body relax." He told her. He didn't notice the tail and he tilted his head lightly. Was she a mermaid? A siren? Hmm... He wasn't sure what her species was exactly. He wasn't very smart.

"Oh sure" She nodded then laughed. "Being in water has always helped me relax." The boy she was talking to looked human, but she couldn't be sure. After all, she looked human but wasn't exactly human. Plus there were a lot of humanoid creatures here. "If I may ask, what happened?" She gestured to him with one of her hands. Kai didn't feel the need to point out the obvious, that he was covered in bruises.

"Oh sure" She nodded then laughed. "Being in water has always helped me relax." The boy she was talking to looked human, but she couldn't be sure. After all, she looked human but wasn't exactly human. Plus there were a lot of humanoid creatures here. "If I may ask, what happened?" She gestured to him with one of her hands. Kai didn't feel the need to point out the obvious, that he was covered in bruises.

Cielo sighed lightly. "I was attacked. I fought back in self-defense but... No dice." He said before he slipped himself into the water, submerging himself into the water and shutting his eyes. He didn't want to bother her or the trainer from what they were doing earlier so he was just trying to stay out of it.

Taking the odd book she was given by the health teacher, she staref at it for a moment. She had been fully engrossed in this class, giving her full attention to it, but even the books seemed strange to her. Perhaps it was because she was a private person and she'd rather not document every feeling she felt but she needed to pass this class so she guessed she'd try her best with it. She stood up when everyone else did, walking over to the lab area. Sort of half peeking over other students shoulders as she tried to see what was happening, she didn't feel bold enough to push in further to see so this would do okay for her. Hearing the next announcement really didn't sit well with the deer girl...group work. She bit her lip nervously at the though of such, working closely with people she didn't know well at all, nope, that was not her cup of tea. Perhaps she had underestimated this health class...

@Jofune Tsurabisu 

@HimeragiSeiker

@The Royal Keen

@whoeverelseintheclass?

After reaching the changing rooms Leia changed back into her regular clothes. Straightening out her skirt a little and fixing her ribbons back into her hair, she was half pondering through how she could help Satoshi with his problem. She knew she had some books in her bag, maybe she could show him them when she got to his house to see if it would help. Deciding to think on that later she grabbed her bag and left the changing rooms, searching for Satoshi.

Satoshi came out shortly after her and decided to try and scare her, just for fun. "BOO!" He said from behind her, a wild grin on his face. He couldn't wait to see her priceless reaction.

Satoshi came out shortly after her and decided to try and scare her, just for fun. "BOO!" He said from behind her, a wild grin on his face. He couldn't wait to see her priceless reaction.

Leia hadn't noticed him walking up in behind her, she had been standing on her tip toes, trying to look over other people to see if she could spot him. Hearing a noise from behind her. She jumped a little and let out a girly yelp. Quickly looking behind herself she spotted Satoshi. Her cheeks a bit pink since she was embarrassed by the noise she made "H-Hey" she said quietly.

Kai nodded. "Ahh. That sucks a lot. Hopefully you got a few good hits in right?" Kai wasn't one for starting fights but she would fight if she was drawn in to one. Kai knew she could probably use her abilities to help him, but she didn't really know him. "Oh!" She smacked the back of her hand against her face. "I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Kai and if you haven't already figured it out I'm a mermaid." She didn't bother telling him that she was a half mer.

@TheDragoon

(Hime, Keen, I could not quote your posts so I will reply to them.)

Thetis raised her eyebrow at the questions. "I was hoping to spare you the tedium, but since you must know, you all will be writing a sort of super powered teenage survival guide to pass on to freshmen when you graduate. So I want you all to document changes and your thoughts on them." she spoke as she returned to the tour. "That means every time your voice cracks and when, and how you feel. every ache and pain. every mood swing out of nowhere. just document it as if it will be studied and used. You can omit private details, But I want the generality of it.

Arriving at what looks like an odd fountain, Thetis explains:

This is as close to a public bath as we could get. although I would love to have a royal bathhouse, this lab will be more about the fundamentals we all tend to forget, like ph balances, skin reactions, and at the end of this lab, we will all know what soaps and cleansers are the most effective for us. Moving on." she spoke as she moved them to what looked like a replica of the nurses office. "This lab will teach you the basics of first aid, and how to handle minor emergencies. " she said as she touched the bed/table. "Over there, with all the plants is where you all will learn what is good to fuel you and what isn't. People blab on and on about artificial this, and high fructose that. Did you know that people lived generally longer, before the industrial revolution, eating things that we consider bad for us? Bacon, fatty meats, veggies, etc." she said to the class as she moved them to the lab with the mirrors and foam mats on the floor. "This is where we will learn how to move our bodies in the correct way. Bending, Lifting, Stretching. And as a bonus, how to tend to aches from various sources." she finished with a sigh, "Since it will be chaotic to jam an entire class into one area. I will be assigning people to groups. How you all form those groups I will leave up to you. As long as each group has equal members. Then I will assign the groups a number, which will be the number of the lab they will be doing. Sound fair?" she asked as she lead them back to their seats...

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @HimeragiSeiker @Lumina @Roman @JJKab @Wicked Jester @WeirdPrincess @The Royal Keen @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @Tobi Naefaerne

Misafune followed the teacher and was taking many notes.....

Giselle ditto'ed

Ruri dittoed

Hector Just watched.

Miyaka was dreaming of donuts.

Futaba was drawing boobs.

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"I don't really think too much on health topics unless it's healing myself or someone else. This class seems interesting though, and much less stressful than combat class," they told her with a giggle. "Though, the notebooks we have to carry around and write in does sound silly, like a forced diary."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Afterwards they focused back on Miss Thetis as she gave a tour on everything inside of the class, then considered her words on forming a group. They wondered who they should group with, since so far the only people they knew in class was Junchi and the recently introduced Kristako. "Would you like to group up with me? My other friend seems to be preoccupied with someone."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Group up for class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker[/SIZE]
@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Junchi nearly frowned at that, but then just began to giggle. "Oh, yeah, that. I decided to cut off the 'with benefits' part and just keep the 'friends' part. After all the drama both Fricka and I got into, I decided it was for the best. I can always find someone else to be friends with benefits with. What does it have to do with you though, are you a close friend of Fricka or somethin'?"[/SIZE]

They didn't pay much attention to the tutorial of the classroom given by the teacher, but they did get the gist of it. Hearing that groups would be formed though, they began to think about what groups they wanted to be in. So far the only people they knew in class was Moonstone and Seris, and seeing as Seris was being rude they leaned towards Moonstone. Looking back though, Moonstone was still conversing with the girl who angered them earlier, and they seemed to be hitting it off pretty well.

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Talk to Seris, Find a group[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker
@Jofune Tsurabisu[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako smiled and nodded. She never really had any friends yet. Though she did recently meet that Nyx. On the battle field. A Sparring Partner. Now she can have another friend.

''Sure!''

> Seris Malachite <

Seris' hair and eyes changed. And a more malevolent aura started to emit. Only Junchi could feel it though. Not anyone else.

''If you're gonna be friends with benefits with someone else, you better make sure they aren't in a relationship. That's what disgusts me the most. And I knew Fricka. And also Nai. Fricka was someone who I actually contacted when she was weak. So I offered my power. But that thought's out of the mind now. Nai, is a family member of the family I was adopted into. And you? You were just some boy she met.''

You could tell that Seris was awfully pissed. And the malevolence was true.

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @HimeragiSeiker @Lumina @Roman @JJKab @Wicked Jester @WeirdPrincess @The Royal Keen @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @Tobi Naefaerne

W/e your reply was

> Seol <

latest

''Hmmm...During combat training, someone who I wasn't sparing with, did a very heavy attack and it happened to leak into my area.''

She said as she sat on a bench nearby, bringing her leg up and resting her elbow on it and resting her head on her hand.

@Nona

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Nice. Where are you taking me though? Seems like we're heading towards the exit," Angelo asked. He noticed Leon's sudden change in mood, but didn't care too much for it. It was [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]understandable[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] someone would be disappointed when a person turns down their invitations. Despite that thought, with what Leon suggested, Angelo shivered at the thought of guns being allowed in the school though. He didn't hear anything about there being guns, and though he should have expected it due to the school being based around learning abilities, that just seemed too dangerous. It seemed even more dangerous to have guns in dorms without someone watching over them, and thoughts of a school shooting began to flash through Angelo's mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]While trying to calm himself he realized that in this school, everything and everyone was dangerous. Everyone had some sort of ability that could most likely be used as a threat, and it wasn't like it was stated only good normal-minded people could join the school. It seemed to be opened to everyone who had a superpower, no matter their age, looks, or mindset. Angelo wasn't sure if he was calmed a bit by how everyone had a ability that if someone did get dangerous people would stop them, or if he was even more upset by the fact he was probably one of the weaker super-people. Being able to manipulate mental disorders didn't really help if someone could block mental powers, or could create a sword and ram it through him before he could even think.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:[/SIZE]
E[SIZE=13.3333px]uphorian[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Status:
Following Leon, Thinking deeply[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:
Uncomfortable[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Interacting With:
Leon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:
Learn about the school[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:
@JJKab[/SIZE]

(Did I miss?) @TheDragoon

Leon pointed to towards the courtyard, which now was becoming visible in the distance.

"We're headin' there." He said, smirking.

"And after that... Maybe.. What next?"

> Seol <

''Hmmm...During combat training, someone who I wasn't sparing with, did a very heavy attack and it happened to leak into my area.''

She said as she sat on a bench nearby, bringing her leg up and resting her elbow on it and resting her head on her hand.

@Nona

Elaena tilted her head "Well, that kinda sucks, did they say sorry?" She asked as her eyes followed Seol to the bench "So that was in combat class? I'm exempt from that class" she said laughing quietly "In case I fall asleep and get too badly hurt" she admitted as she sat on the far side of the bench, still hugging the cat in her arms as it purred softly.

Elaena tilted her head "Well, that kinda sucks, did they say sorry?" She asked as her eyes followed Seol to the bench "So that was in combat class? I'm exempt from that class" she said laughing quietly "In case I fall asleep and get too badly hurt" she admitted as she sat on the far side of the bench, still hugging the cat in her arms as it purred softly.

> Seol <

Seol giggled a bit.

''Well, I guess I wasn't conscious enough to hear them say it. But the nurse told me they were panicking and thought they killed me or something. It's gonna take more than this to kill me.''

> Seol <

Seol giggled a bit.

''Well, I guess I wasn't conscious enough to hear them say it. But the nurse told me they were panicking and thought they killed me or something. It's gonna take more than this to kill me.''

Elaena giggled softly in response "Well at least they were concerned." She said before glancing over at her "it may not have killed you but you still look pretty beat up...are you sure you're supposed to be out and about like that?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

((No idea what the actual F*ck is going on right now....))

Caspian stepped out of the portal and entered the school grounds, the portal instantly closing behind her, "Guess this is my last stop," She said to herself in a low whisper as she looked around. Kill, kill, kill, kill. The voice in her head kept constantly saying as she shushed it, it was quiet. For now. She sighed as she walked forward and put her hands in her pockets touching her deck of playing cards and smiling slightly, "Wonder if someone here likes Poker." She said with another laugh as he face became empty as she walked through the school gates.

Elaena giggled softly in response "Well at least they were concerned." She said before glancing over at her "it may not have killed you but you still look pretty beat up...are you sure you're supposed to be out and about like that?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

> Seol <

''Well...My sparring partner said to walk it off. It's better than sitting in a bed doing absolutely nothing. Plus, I feel like I look kinda cool like this.''

She spoke as she started moving closer to Elaena.

''And I don't know why we would have a casual conversation when we're at quite a distance...''

After Quoire took a rest in the infirmary, he activated some kind of machine and a screen appeared in front of him, the contents were his class schedules and right now he's free so he exits the infirmary and walks to the school gates to go back to his home and do something, he has a teleporter but he thought it's a bit boring so he started to walk to the school entrance

Kai nodded. "Ahh. That sucks a lot. Hopefully you got a few good hits in right?" Kai wasn't one for starting fights but she would fight if she was drawn in to one. Kai knew she could probably use her abilities to help him, but she didn't really know him. "Oh!" She smacked the back of her hand against her face. "I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Kai and if you haven't already figured it out I'm a mermaid." She didn't bother telling him that she was a half mer.

@TheDragoon

Cielo poked his head out of the water with a silly face before he laughed a little and put on a straight face. "Kai huh? My name is Cielo De La Asad. It's a strange name that means "Sky of the Lion." He told her before smirking playfully at her. "I bet I could beat you in a race."

Leia hadn't noticed him walking up in behind her, she had been standing on her tip toes, trying to look over other people to see if she could spot him. Hearing a noise from behind her. She jumped a little and let out a girly yelp. Quickly looking behind herself she spotted Satoshi. Her cheeks a bit pink since she was embarrassed by the noise she made "H-Hey" she said quietly.

Satoshi blushed a little and laughed rubbing the back of his head. "Your beautiful even when your scared." Before he blushed wildly and slapped a hand over his mouth blushing wildly. He then quickly removed it and looked around nervously. "S-Sorry! T-That k-kinda just slipped out..." He said nervously.

Satoshi blushed a little and laughed rubbing the back of his head. "Your beautiful even when your scared." Before he blushed wildly and slapped a hand over his mouth blushing wildly. He then quickly removed it and looked around nervously. "S-Sorry! T-That k-kinda just slipped out..." He said nervously.

Leia stared at him as he cheeks turned a slightly darker shade of pink than they already were. Noone one had ever called her that before so she didnt really know how to react. She then shook her head, assuming that by slipping out, he meant he was made say it like earlier. "I-Its okay" she said softly. "Let's get going, shall we?"

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako smiled and nodded. She never really had any friends yet. Though she did recently meet that Nyx. On the battle field. A Sparring Partner. Now she can have another friend.

''Sure!''

> Seris Malachite <

Seris' hair and eyes changed. And a more malevolent aura started to emit. Only Junchi could feel it though. Not anyone else.

''If you're gonna be friends with benefits with someone else, you better make sure they aren't in a relationship. That's what disgusts me the most. And I knew Fricka. And also Nai. Fricka was someone who I actually contacted when she was weak. So I offered my power. But that thought's out of the mind now. Nai, is a family member of the family I was adopted into. And you? You were just some boy she met.''

You could tell that Seris was awfully pissed. And the malevolence was true.

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @HimeragiSeiker @Lumina @Roman @JJKab @Wicked Jester @WeirdPrincess @The Royal Keen @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @Tobi Naefaerne

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Do you have other group members in mind? I'm fine with just us, but I'm also fine with others joining in with us," Moonstone told her as they continued to look around the room for a interesting face. They couldn't help but giggle slightly at the conversation Junchi was having with that girl though.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Figure out if there will be more people in their group[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker[/SIZE]​

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Feeling Seris' aura, Junchi backed away a little from her. "You're not gonna start a fight with me in the middle of class... right? Like, what your saying is true, but Fricka has full responsibility there. I wasn't trying to seduce her... at least not yet," they said with a smug smile. "I gave her multiple chances to end our friends with benefits relationship, yet she continues. Nai must not be that good of a guy if he caused her to try and drown herself after their breakup."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Seris[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:
@HimeragiSeiker[/SIZE]​

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Cielo poked his head out of the water with a silly face before he laughed a little and put on a straight face. "Kai huh? My name is Cielo De La Asad. It's a strange name that means "Sky of the Lion." He told her before smirking playfully at her. "I bet I could beat you in a race."

"It means "the sea" which is totally cliche." She shrugged. Sky of the lion huh? Does that mean he's a sky creature? Or it just totally be a coincidence. She shrugged. When he said that he could probably beat her in a race, Kai stilled. Then looked at him like he was crazy. "Is that a challenge?" She laughed. Is this kid crazy or what? She smiled amused. After all to challenge a creature like her in a race, was borderline crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back