• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Satoshi shook his head. "It's not that easy with... Yeah... To apologize with. I always have to make a decision I don't want to make remember? So every time I've tried I just desecrate his shrine more." He said with a frown. "What am I supposed to do?"

Leia looked over at him "We cure it." She said simply. "We either cure it or we dull it enough for you to apologise without mishap" she said with a nod "I don't know how to do that yet, but I'll learn, I promise" she said smiling a little "I want to help"

Thetis fought the urge to chastise the tardy student. As is, most students would be coming from combat training, so tardiness would be expected. As the student sat down she continued. "I can wait. It is really a simple answer. What do I mean when I say that health is not just about learning and knowing the body?"  she asked the class, still waiting for the answer.  Now was the time to drive the point home, as she cranked the ac down as cold as it could be made.

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako raised her hand. It may or may not be the right answer, but to her, it was a bit thoughtful...

''Is it also meaning to learn Mental Health? And...Maybe the condition of the body as well? And the condition of the mind?''

It was the best suggestion she could come up with. No one was answering the question yet. So she might as well try to answer. Even if it wasn't really the right one. She also noticed the temperature dramatically change. First it was very hot, now it was freezing cold. So she spoke again.

''And also...Why have you been dramatically changing the temperature? It was very hot a few minutes ago, now it's freezing cold...''

She spoke in a respectful way. She didn't really want to disrespect her teacher for just calling her out on something obvious and also giving about 3 answers in 1 raised hand. She felt like she already has her first impression set down on her. A chatty little girl. But no one was really answering the question, nor calling out the dramatic temperature changes.

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @JJKab @Wicked Jester @HimeragiSeiker @WeirdPrincess @The Royal Keen

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Moonstone nearly screamed when some girl rose her hand, spoke the same answer they were going to give, then asked the same question they were going to ask. They knew the answer to the question and their question on the cold room may have been a bit obvious, but they clearly had their hand. Moonstone wasn't sure what hurt more, her saying the exact thing they were going to say, or her taking their chance at showing themself as a respectful and smart student. Slowly, they lowered their hand, yet stared at the girl angrily while they did so. Junchi had to hold them back from throwing something at her, even though Moonstone could tell Junchi was enjoying the potential drama. Still, they were happy Junchi held them back, now realizing how close they were to ruining their own chances at having respectable image at this school.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]"How does this class even work anyways?" they mumbled quickly to themself quietly as they put both of their hands in their lap. If people were just going to yell out answers, they might as well just keep their hands in their lap and immediately yell out their next answer for the next question. They tried their hardest to look happy and pleasant though, despite the fact they had the thought of throwing something at the girl lingering in their mind. They wondered what would hurt more, throwing a desk, or throwing themself at her? Throwing a pencil would definitely be more stealthy though. They only stopped thinking this way when Junchi nudged them a bit and tried to get them to pay attention to what was going on. Moonstone was almost tempted to call Junchi out for paying attention to the teacher's breast and the wall more than the actual class itself, since they would have yelled the correct answer immediately if the answer was mental health. Sighing, Moonstone went back to focusing on class, and hoped they would get another chance after this one.[/SIZE]

Imperius Vi Euphoria

~The King of Euphoria~

...♅Akira quickly finished the book and returned his gaze to the teacher, watching as the students began calling out questions, Firrst was his grand daughter, then the mumbling of another student. He could tell that the student mumbling was annoyed at Kristako's answer. With a sigh, Akira raised his hand and spoke♅...

It's about our body's ability to survive in all conditions. I'm assuming you're attempting to simulate how our body reacts to a cold environment, such as the built in heat retainers that the body has developed through evolution by turning down the air conditioning unit. 

[SIZE=14pt]Location:[/SIZE]

Health Class.

[SIZE=14pt]Status:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Waiting for class to continue.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting with:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]The class.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Spectate the class.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

@Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @JJKab @Wicked Jester @WeirdPrincess@HimeragiSeiker

@The Royal Keen

Last edited by a moderator:
Shuu just got embarrassed and sighed a little before grabbing her hand and taking her over to the beach bar. He wasn't exactly angry about how their not able to talk to each other about life sometimes... It's just it made him sad that their relationship only seemed to be based on their flirting.

Lena eagerly followed Shuu, and sat down beside him. She looked at him in a friendly manner with a wide smile, her hand wrapped around his in a soft manner

"So... I just wanted to know... When you first saw me.. What did you think of me?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

Angelo followed Leon and responded with, "Sure, I assume I should know where the classes are and what classes are going on right now, right?"

Angelo followed Leon and responded with, "Sure, I assume I should know where the classes are and what classes are going on right now, right?"

"Yeah. You should. For now: where would you like to head? I think this is the last school hour, after that, we'll be free..." Leon exclaimed, slowly making his way along the hallway, his hands in his pockets.

With a yawn and a stretch Elaena had woken up from another nap, another accidental one that was, she was still holding onto the book she was reading when she woke up again. Putting the book to one side, she stood up and made her way to the door, grabbing her bag on the way there. Once she stepped outside she looked around spotting a girl on her way to the dorms, covered in bandages. "That's a lot of bandages, did you have a bad day" she asked curiously as a black cat quickly caught up with her and circled her legs.

...♱Seol♱...

''Well...I couldn't say I didn't...''

Seol replied to Elaena. She swore, she felt like she met this girl somewhere before.

Saria shreiked and jumped back as the microwave zoomed past her and crashed into the wall. After a moment or two of silence as Saria stared at the microwave she spoke "Jeez" she sid simply before bursting into a fit of giggles "I guess you did, Its okay, sometimes spells dont work the way you want them to when you arent used to them" she said as Levi hopped up onto the couch and nodded "Ehrm" Saria glanced over at Wylie "...What exactly were you trying to do there anyways?" she asked curiously.

"Honestly, I have no idea," Wylie said. In his panic, it seemed that he lost his page, "I'll make sure to never repeat that spell again, though." He glances briefly at Levi, noting how he's obedient enough to not scratch the couch.

Elise purple hair flowed as she drove fast. She glanced back to see Roy catching up. "That was fast " she yelled. She put her foot on the gas and drove a little faster. She went back and forth in the lane to try to block anyone from getting in the front.

Roy laughed maniacally, "Alright then!" he accelerated, staying at the middle of the road, and slowly caught up to Elise, and struggled to try to pass her.

"Aww... com'on!" Roy said, "Don't be like that!" he attempted to pass Elise, but then had to brake due to the fact this was not bumper cars. After trailing Elise for a while at full speed, Roy realized someone else was there as well, also trying to pass Elise. A sudden idea came to Roy, and he pointed to Elise's left, then looked at the other person, and when the person nodded, Roy attempted to pass Elise on her right while the other guy tried on her left.

Leia looked over at him "We cure it." She said simply. "We either cure it or we dull it enough for you to apologise without mishap" she said with a nod "I don't know how to do that yet, but I'll learn, I promise" she said smiling a little "I want to help"

Satoshi looked at her for a second and then considered something. If she cures his curse... Would they still be friends? Would she care...? He wasn't sure but just considered the possibility. "Y-Yea... Thanks." He said.

Lena eagerly followed Shuu, and sat down beside him. She looked at him in a friendly manner with a wide smile, her hand wrapped around his in a soft manner

"So... I just wanted to know... When you first saw me.. What did you think of me?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

Shuu snickered lightly and smiled. "I thought you were a cute idiot, kinda like me." He said with a smile. "I'm happy our paths crossed... What did you think of me when you first saw me?" He asked with a wink.

Shuu snickered lightly and smiled. "I thought you were a cute idiot, kinda like me." He said with a smile. "I'm happy our paths crossed... What did you think of me when you first saw me?" He asked with a wink.

Lena pretended to be offended, as she pouted, looking away from Shuu.

"Huh. Cute Idiot..." She repeated, not believing him.

She laughed softly, looking back at Shuu.

"I thought you were a lazy boy, who just wanted to get some rest.. And I helped him get out of his habit" She exclaimed with a sly grin

"I thought you were a lazy boy, who just wanted to get some rest.. And I helped him get out of his habit" She exclaimed with a sly grin

Shuu pouted as well. "Not even close to cute or anything? Dang it, I knew I should have used better puns." He said in defeat before asking her another question. "What would you like to drink?" He asked.

Shuu pouted as well. "Not even close to cute or anything? Dang it, I knew I should have used better puns." He said in defeat before asking her another question. "What would you like to drink?" He asked.

"Hmm... I could possibly take a drink off Fanta.. Or Coca Cola?" She said softly, as she booped Shuu's nose with her finger.

? Lumina ?

tumblr_nlc9ng5hrN1tj8m7no1_1280.gif

Lumina walked alongside her pair, still enjoying walking alongside and talking to Kenji. She enjoyed school, and it was even better with him here with her. As they walked and came closer to the school, it seemed like the crowds were thinning out, as students were finally going to classes. It seemed everyone wanted the day to be over, as many students were cutting it close by waiting until the last minute to head to their class. They were in the same boat, but sooner rather than later, the classroom that held their biology class was right in front of them. "Ah, it's here." Lumina stated, letting go of Kenji's hand to open the door to go inside.

Almost all the seats were filled, but thankfully there were two open ones next to each other in the back, so Lumina took the one nearest the wall, glancing back at Kenji in hopes that he would follow. It would be nice to be able to sit together, though it wouldn't be the end of the world if they couldn't. She had the class to focus on anyways, and it was a little hard not to be distracted with her pair around. She loved that effect he had on her, though it could be somewhat hindering if it happened in the wrong place. This would definitely be one of those places. Either way, Lumina slid into the seat, moving her wings so they were behind the back of the chair. It wouldn't be comfortable to have to lean on them for the whole period. As she was waiting for Kenji, she took a brand new notebook and pencil from her bag, placing them on the desk in front of her, getting as ready as possible before the teacher came in.

@Fukushima Akira

• ? Extra Info ?

Location: Biology Class Mood: Calm Status: Waiting for class to begin Objective: Get through class Interacting with: Kenji

Kai walked around campus rubbing the clock around her wrist. The clock didn't work anymore due to being exposed to so much water, but it was a keepsake that was special to her and she never took it off. She moved her bag around and headed towards the school pool for her swim meet. At first she thought that having water creatures on the swim team was cheating, but that thought vanished when she saw the team. Kai pushed open the doors and walked in.

Imperius Vi Euphoria

~The King of Euphoria~

...♅Akira quickly finished the book and returned his gaze to the teacher, watching as the students began calling out questions, Firrst was his grand daughter, then the mumbling of another student. He could tell that the student mumbling was annoyed at Kristako's answer. With a sigh, Akira raised his hand and spoke♅...

It's about our body's ability to survive in all conditions. I'm assuming you're attempting to simulate how our body reacts to a cold environment, such as the built in heat retainers that the body has developed through evolution by turning down the air conditioning unit. 

[SIZE=14pt]Location:[/SIZE]

Health Class.

[SIZE=14pt]Status:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Waiting for class to continue.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting with:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]The class.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Spectate the class.[/SIZE]

@Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @JJKab @Wicked Jester @WeirdPrincess@HimeragiSeiker

@The Royal Keen

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Junchi tried to pay closer attention to Moonstone after their small freak out, but they seemed to be doing fine... in a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]catatonic[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] state sort of way where they seem to have froze staring at the teacher. They knew that would stop... eventually.  Junchi didn't care much for babying them though, considering they've done that for them for most of both of their lives. Despite their apathy towards taking care of a fourteen-year-old who acts like a four year old when they're angry, they knew that if Moonstone caused trouble in the classroom, that they themself would get in trouble too. Leaning back in their seat and sighing quietly, Junchi looked back towards the teacher, deciding that they could keep a good eye on Moonstone by using senses other than their eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]When the student that came in late called out his answer Junchi had to admire him for figuring it out so quickly. They themself knew the answer for mental health was too obvious and didn't relate to why the teacher was turning the classroom into a freezer. The answer the boy gave out was actually quite impressive and made sense in a way to them, though a bit too complicated for both them and Moonstone to answer to, and definitely seemed like an overly formal response from a student. They knew Moonstone was extremely smart, but was too safe with their thoughts and answers. They always went for the answer that if they were wrong they wouldn't have to suffer much [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]embarrassment[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] or punishment. Well, by always, Junchi meant that Moonstone would do that when they were acting rationally. On their more off days, and hours, and seconds, they act impulsively and usually suffer that [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]embarrassment[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] and punishment. Junchi on the other hand, they liked to put up a front of not being that intelligent, but not completely stupid either. They would do impulsive things like Moonstone, but usually it didn't get them in trouble. The only times they genuinely did impulsive and troubling things was when it came to sexual stuff, and Junchi figured the less that was thought about, the better it was for their mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Junchi put a hand through their hair and sighed once more, then readjusted their sitting position and watched the teacher for her response to the answer. They saw no reason why the student's answer should be wrong, but they weren't the most experienced with a question like the teacher asked the class. While they watched the teacher for her answer, they scratched beneath their desk silently with their claws. They wondered that if they were this bored with class then Moonstone would do horrible in it and would probably fail it. Wasn't Junchi's issue though, so they went back to worrying about the fact they might just fall asleep in the class if someone didn't start something up soon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Health Class[/SIZE] 

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Waiting for class to continue[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Bored[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Keep Moonstone out of trouble, Waiting for the teacher to respond to the student's answer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

@Fukushima Akira

@Jofune Tsurabisu

"Yeah. You should. For now: where would you like to head? I think this is the last school hour, after that, we'll be free..." Leon exclaimed, slowly making his way along the hallway, his hands in his pockets.

[SIZE=24pt]Angelo Michael Mori Garcia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]"Well I'm sure we're already late," Angelo responded, "so we might as well just walk around for a bit." He looked around as they followed Leon, and noticed that there were still some students out and about. If there were students skipping class, it was the school's problem for having no control over its students, not Angelo's. "Just show me around dude. I've only had quick peeks of the tennis court, combat training field, and I think there was archery too? I dunno, I guess we can just hang around and look around until school is over. After I get my run down of this place, I'm leavin' and going back to my dorm."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Location:[/SIZE]

Euphorian High School

[SIZE=10pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Following Leon around school

[SIZE=10pt]Mood:[/SIZE]

Bored

[SIZE=10pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]

Leon 

[SIZE=10pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

Learn about the school

[SIZE=10pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

@JJKab 

About to start swimming

Mood:

Neutral     

Interacting with:

N/A

Objective:

Get into the pool

Tags :    :

Kai waved to a few of the other swimmers already in the pool and those waiting for their turn in the pool. She wasn't late, but she wasn't early either. She walked into the girls locker room and changed into the school issued swimsuit, stuck her watch in her locker along with her shirt and jeans, and tied her hair together into one long braid Then she walked out to the pool using a bit of her abilities to repel the water till she actually got into the pool. Kai didn't like being in merform on land, it made her irritated. She walked over to a free diving board and climbed on. Once Kai felt that she had a good enough bounce, she took one more bounce and dove in.

Looking around the room, it seemed not many people were that quick to raise their hand. Realizing now was a good chance to prove that they were a good student ready to interact with the class, Moonstone thought about the question for a moment. They wondered what it meant for health to not be just about how your body works, but being surrounded by Junchi's family during a lot of their childhood, they had a good idea. What they learned from Junchi's family that a person's mind should be as cared for as their body, which meant that mental health is as important as physical health. With that thought in mind though, they looked over to Junchi to see if they raised their hand, but found that they were scratching their desk while looking at a wall bored.

Giving an annoyed, but quiet, sigh, Moonstone raised their hand slowly and anxiously after another student showed up late. They weren't sure if Ms. Thetis wanted them to speak the moment they raised their hand, or wait to be chosen, but they wanted to give others a fair chance at answering too. Most importantly though, Moonstone just didn't want to be embarrassed speaking at the wrong time, and being known as a rude student. While waiting for her to pick on them, they kept questioning if they were right in what they thought the answer was, and was tempted to just lower their hand down and hope someone else answered for the class.

Moonstone had to question why she made the room so cold though. If the answer was about mental health, why would she affect their physical health? They didn't mind the cold too much, and in fact loved it, but with how they were dressed it certainly wasn't a comfortable experience. They knew that if they were uncomfortable though, everyone else must have been too. When they looked back over at Junchi they could see them shaking and trying to rub their skin for warmth, but also noted they looked quite annoyed with the teacher and how she was changing the classroom's temperature. Moonstone hoped they got picked to answer the question, because after stating their answer they wanted to know what was with the room's temperature.

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako raised her hand. It may or may not be the right answer, but to her, it was a bit thoughtful...

''Is it also meaning to learn Mental Health? And...Maybe the condition of the body as well? And the condition of the mind?''

It was the best suggestion she could come up with. No one was answering the question yet. So she might as well try to answer. Even if it wasn't really the right one. She also noticed the temperature dramatically change. First it was very hot, now it was freezing cold. So she spoke again.

''And also...Why have you been dramatically changing the temperature? It was very hot a few minutes ago, now it's freezing cold...''

She spoke in a respectful way. She didn't really want to disrespect her teacher for just calling her out on something obvious and also giving about 3 answers in 1 raised hand. She felt like she already has her first impression set down on her. A chatty little girl. But no one was really answering the question, nor calling out the dramatic temperature changes.

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @JJKab @Wicked Jester @HimeragiSeiker @WeirdPrincess @The Royal Keen

Thetis sighed and dropped her head for a second.  "Sorry...Moonstone was it?" she asked as she looked at Kristako. "You are partially correct, but Health is more like this:" she said as moved closer to the class. "Now tell me, How many of you would recoil in horror, if I told you that one sneeze from me could kill you all? or that if I emitted a certain odor, that I could have you all worshiping the dirt I walk on?" she said as she grabbed her book off the podium. "Health is not just about your body. It is about how to care for it, and also how to deal with those conditions that would set you apart from others. Bathing, Hygiene, and mindfulness of what you are, are just the tip of the iceburg." she spoke as she returned to the board and erased what she had written.  She began to write:

What if I told you, that those who were in here when the Air conditioner was off now are emitting an unpleasant odor? or that now that the air is on full blast quite a few of us are having problems? Anyone needing a restroom break?

"So now are you aware of my point?" she asked the class. "Health is not just about what does what and what goes where and what is the result. It is about taking care of the things that could lead to problems. But also, I will teach you basic first aid." she said as she moved back to the podium.

"This class will be forty-five percent class time and fifty-five percent lab time. Labs will be exciting, embarrassing, and entertaining. But will also be worth a chunk of your grade. It would behoove you to participate." she said as she walked to the table with stacks of pamphlet like books. She grabbed a stack and began to pass them out. "This is part of the class. This book will serve as your self written guide, your homework, and sounding board. In it you will write down you day to day observations about the changes going on in and around you, how you feel about them and what you feel the ultimate goal is. However this book is a private book. No one is allowed to read it even if you feel like sharing. " she finished handing them out to everyone. "They will be the first thing you do once you enter the class. Once you enter, you will stack them neatly on my desk, name side down, and take your seat. No book, No seat. 0 for the day." she finished as she moved to the lab section. "If you all will join me over here." she said as she waited for them to come over....

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess @Wicked Jester @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @HimeragiSeiker @The Royal Keen @JJKab

Thetis sighed and dropped her head for a second.  "Sorry...Moonstone was it?" she asked as she looked at Kristako. "You are partially correct, but Health is more like this:" she said as moved closer to the class. "Now tell me, How many of you would recoil in horror, if I told you that one sneeze from me could kill you all? or that if I emitted a certain odor, that I could have you all worshiping the dirt I walk on?" she said as she grabbed her book off the podium. "Health is not just about your body. It is about how to care for it, and also how to deal with those conditions that would set you apart from others. Bathing, Hygiene, and mindfulness of what you are, are just the tip of the iceburg." she spoke as she returned to the board and erased what she had written.  She began to write:

What if I told you, that those who were in here when the Air conditioner was off now are emitting an unpleasant odor? or that now that the air is on full blast quite a few of us are having problems? Anyone needing a restroom break?

"So now are you aware of my point?" she asked the class. "Health is not just about what does what and what goes where and what is the result. It is about taking care of the things that could lead to problems. But also, I will teach you basic first aid." she said as she moved back to the podium.

"This class will be forty-five percent class time and fifty-five percent lab time. Labs will be exciting, embarrassing, and entertaining. But will also be worth a chunk of your grade. It would behoove you to participate." she said as she walked to the table with stacks of pamphlet like books. She grabbed a stack and began to pass them out. "This is part of the class. This book will serve as your self written guide, your homework, and sounding board. In it you will write down you day to day observations about the changes going on in and around you, how you feel about them and what you feel the ultimate goal is. However this book is a private book. No one is allowed to read it even if you feel like sharing. " she finished handing them out to everyone. "They will be the first thing you do once you enter the class. Once you enter, you will stack them neatly on my desk, name side down, and take your seat. No book, No seat. 0 for the day." she finished as she moved to the lab section. "If you all will join me over here." she said as she waited for them to come over....

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess @Wicked Jester @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @HimeragiSeiker @The Royal Keen @JJKab

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako soon spoke when the teacher mistook her name.

''M-My name is Kristako...Not Moonstone...''

Soon, she stayed silent when the teacher was explaining stuff. After all that, when Thetis asked the students to join her, Kristako got up and walked over to the Lab Area. She waited patiently. She over thought the answer and completely forgot about how you care for it. She adjusted her glasses as a small sign of nervousness. She wasn't very used to being with other people. Especially in this form. It felt like the hermit finally broke down the walls but also carrying a gun. She also wondered how bad the smell would be once the AC is out of full blast. And also wondered how long was each class. And wondered who this Moonstone was. Maybe it was the girl who was grumbling? And who was that other student? The late one? It didn't exactly matter. But how was she to address Thetis? Miss? Or Mrs? She wasn't very sure.

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess @Wicked Jester @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @The Royal Keen @JJKab

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako soon spoke when the teacher mistook her name.

''M-My name is Kristako...Not Moonstone...''

Soon, she stayed silent when the teacher was explaining stuff. After all that, when Thetis asked the students to join her, Kristako got up and walked over to the Lab Area. She waited patiently. She over thought the answer and completely forgot about how you care for it. She adjusted her glasses as a small sign of nervousness. She wasn't very used to being with other people. Especially in this form. It felt like the hermit finally broke down the walls but also carrying a gun. She also wondered how bad the smell would be once the AC is out of full blast. And also wondered how long was each class. And wondered who this Moonstone was. Maybe it was the girl who was grumbling?

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess @Wicked Jester @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @The Royal Keen @JJKab

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone, with Junchi, walked to where the teacher directed them to go. While Moonstone waited for their teacher to continue her lesson, they questioned why the teacher called the girl their name, then had the paranoid idea that the teacher could read their mind. If they spoke out that thought though, Junchi would just shoot them down like always. It was typical behavior from their friend, and as much as they loved Junchi, they absolutely hated how stubborn they were to their ideas. Trying as hard as they could, Moonstone attempted to push what must have been a [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]ridiculous[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] idea out of their mind and decided to just stay focused on class. During their thoughts however, their eyes [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]occasionally[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] drifted towards the girl that had the same answer and question as them. They were tempted to call her out rudely, but had a better idea instead. Instead of causing drama like they were used to doing, they wanted to start a new reputation at the school. Like Junchi, they wanted to be known as a friendly and fun-to-have-around person, even if it meant going against the emotions they wanted so badly to act on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Before they could construct a thought out plan for that idea though, Moonstone had a nervous thought. Was I supposed to take the book I was given with me?  they thought to themself. They assumed it wasn't necessary to do so, since Junchi didn't take theirs, but they still worried. As they tried to calm themself down they began to wonder how they would write about their experiences, and wondered what the ultimate goal the teacher spoke of was. "Um, Miss, what is the ultimate goal we're supposed to write about? Do you mean the ultimate goal our own life as we observe, or the ultimate goal of stuff we observe?" They knew they must have sounded silly, but they were too curious and confused to ignore it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Asking Thetis a question[/SIZE]

Mood:
Curious, 
[SIZE=18.6667px]Embarrassed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Thetis[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Have their Thetis answer their question[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone, with Junchi, walked to where the teacher directed them to go. While Moonstone waited for their teacher to continue her lesson, they questioned why the teacher called the girl their name, then had the paranoid idea that the teacher could read their mind. If they spoke out that thought though, Junchi would just shoot them down like always. It was typical behavior from their friend, and as much as they loved Junchi, they absolutely hated how stubborn they were to their ideas. Trying as hard as they could, Moonstone attempted to push what must have been a [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]ridiculous[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] idea out of their mind and decided to just stay focused on class. During their thoughts however, their eyes [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]occasionally[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] drifted towards the girl that had the same answer and question as them. They were tempted to call her out rudely, but had a better idea instead. Instead of causing drama like they were used to doing, they wanted to start a new reputation at the school. Like Junchi, they wanted to be known as a friendly and fun-to-have-around person, even if it meant going against the emotions they wanted so badly to act on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Before they could construct a thought out plan for that idea though, Moonstone had a nervous thought. Was I supposed to take the book I was given with me?  they thought to themself. They assumed it wasn't necessary to do so, since Junchi didn't take theirs, but they still worried. As they tried to calm themself down they began to wonder how they would write about their experiences, and wondered what the ultimate goal the teacher spoke of was. "Um, Miss, what is the ultimate goal we're supposed to write about? Do you mean the ultimate goal our own life as we observe, or the ultimate goal of stuff we observe?" They knew they must have sounded silly, but they were too curious and confused to ignore it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Asking Thetis a question[/SIZE]

Mood:
Curious, 
[SIZE=18.6667px]Embarrassed[/SIZE]

Thetis[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Have their Thetis answer their question[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako also wondered the same thing. Do they take it with them or...She assumed that it was a take-with-you or something like that. She also knew that some people would try to make a reputation in the school too. She didn't want to make a reputation. Just being herself was okay. Maybe awesome at combat and intelligent was all she probably should aim for. But for a goal. She never really thought of that. Maybe she could join some professional Marching Band. That was all she could've thought of at the moment. Or some science club. But an ultimate goal. That for her, was hard to think about. Maybe it's just succeeding at life, play the cards right, and enjoy experiencing it. She knew that she saw a harsh side of life. Her dad just being dead and not able to see him. But then the bright side of life. She lives in a massive mansion and has a big family. She teared up a bit just remembering her father. His image, nearly faded away. She removed her glasses and wiped away the tear with her finger before putting back her glasses on and pushing them up. Her thoughts were going haywire. She soon finally just thought about nothing and her focus came back. Though, the thought of forgetting how her father looked like still crept into her mind. So she replaced it with something else. Who is her grandfather? Who is this Moonstone? Why did Miss Thetis confuse her name with someone else's? 

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess @Wicked Jester @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @HimeragiSeiker @The Royal Keen @JJKab

> Seris Malachite <

Seris happened to be in the class as well, but not very intractable because of a specific thought. Mei Junchi. She started to despise him and Fricka at the same time. She heard about what happened between Nai and Fricka because Fricka has a 'friend with benefits'. Friends with benefits during a relationship with someone else, it disgusted her. She was more pissed at Fricka but her glare was aimed at Junchi. She wasn't sure how those two met. But they both disgusted her. They probably are dating now that Nai is out of the picture. She spoke under her breath a bit inaudible but nearly enough to make Junchi notice and hear it.

''Jun....chi...''

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako also wondered the same thing. Do they take it with them or...She assumed that it was a take-with-you or something like that. She also knew that some people would try to make a reputation in the school too. She didn't want to make a reputation. Just being herself was okay. Maybe awesome at combat and intelligent was all she probably should aim for. But for a goal. She never really thought of that. Maybe she could join some professional Marching Band. That was all she could've thought of at the moment. Or some science club. But an ultimate goal. That for her, was hard to think about. Maybe it's just succeeding at life, play the cards right, and enjoy experiencing it. She knew that she saw a harsh side of life. Her dad just being dead and not able to see him. But then the bright side of life. She lives in a massive mansion and has a big family. She teared up a bit just remembering her father. His image, nearly faded away. She removed her glasses and wiped away the tear with her finger before putting back her glasses on and pushing them up. Her thoughts were going haywire. She soon finally just thought about nothing and her focus came back. Though, the thought of forgetting how her father looked like still crept into her mind. So she replaced it with something else. Who is her grandfather? Who is this Moonstone? Why did Miss Thetis confuse her name with someone else's? 

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess @Wicked Jester @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @HimeragiSeiker @The Royal Keen @JJKab

> Seris Malachite <

Seris happened to be in the class as well, but not very intractable because of a specific thought. Mei Junchi. She started to despise him and Fricka at the same time. She heard about what happened between Nai and Fricka because Fricka has a 'friend with benefits'. Friends with benefits during a relationship with someone else, it disgusted her. She was more pissed at Fricka but her glare was aimed at Junchi. She wasn't sure how those two met. But they both disgusted her. They probably are dating now that Nai is out of the picture. She spoke under her breath a bit inaudible but nearly enough to make Junchi notice and hear it.

''Jun....chi...''

[SIZE=14pt]Seeing now as a good chance, they walked up to the girl, now having a name called Kristako, and said, "Hello. Strange that the teacher got our names mixed up, huh?" They put on a friendly and pleasant tone and expression, and for some reason, it made them feel better. They've heard stuff from Junchi's family that smiling and try to act nice can feel nice, but rarely did it make them feel nice. All it did was make them feel like they were faking everything.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Even with their slightly happier feelings, they were just bored and thought it'd be interesting to speak to Kristako in a formal and polite conversation. It wasn't like they could talk to Junchi, since they were walking to some bitter looking girl who spoke their name quietly. They had no idea what that was about, and frankly, didn't care. Junchi had their fair bit of drama in their own life anyways, and considering at times they would ignore Moonstone's issues, Moonstone decided it was time they did the same.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Krisako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Slightly happier than before[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Have a friendly conversation with Krisako[/SIZE]

@HimeragiSeiker
@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=11pt]Junchi leaned back against a wall after walking to where they were directed to go by the teacher. They stared at nothing bored while they waited for class to continue, but did listen to Moonstone's question and their attempt at interacting with the girl that angered them earlier. They weren't able to give their full attention to Moonstone and the girl, who was apparently named Kristako, as Junchi heard their name from some other student. When they turned their head towards her, they didn't even realize she was in the room. She had the face of someone who was extremely angry with something, and her anger was clearly directed at Junchi with her glare.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Walking over to the girl, Junchi put on a casual but friendly face, instead of the bored face they've been wearing for most of class. "Hey there, I heard my name from you, I think. Man, I didn't know everyone knew each other's name here, even new students. I'm gonna feel real bad for not knowing everyone's name now," they laughed casually. "Sorry, I'm a bit talky, but I noticed you were looking at me all grumpy like. Something the matter?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Relaxed, Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Talk to Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]
@HimeragiSeiker
@Jofune Tsurabisu

[SIZE=14pt]Seeing now as a good chance, they walked up to the girl, now having a name called Kristako, and said, "Hello. Strange that the teacher got our names mixed up, huh?" They put on a friendly and pleasant tone and expression, and for some reason, it made them feel better. They've heard stuff from Junchi's family that smiling and try to act nice can feel nice, but rarely did it make them feel nice. All it did was make them feel like they were faking everything.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Even with their slightly happier feelings, they were just bored and thought it'd be interesting to speak to Kristako in a formal and polite conversation. It wasn't like they could talk to Junchi, since they were walking to some bitter looking girl who spoke their name quietly. They had no idea what that was about, and frankly, didn't care. Junchi had their fair bit of drama in their own life anyways, and considering at times they would ignore Moonstone's issues, Moonstone decided it was time they did the same.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Krisako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Slightly happier than before[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Have a friendly conversation with Krisako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Junchi leaned back against a wall after walking to where they were directed to go by the teacher. They stared at nothing bored while they waited for class to continue, but did listen to Moonstone's question and their attempt at interacting with the girl that angered them earlier. They weren't able to give their full attention to Moonstone and the girl, who was apparently named Kristako, as Junchi heard their name from some other student. When they turned their head towards her, they didn't even realize she was in the room. She had the face of someone who was extremely angry with something, and her anger was clearly directed at Junchi with her glare.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Walking over to the girl, Junchi put on a casual but friendly face, instead of the bored face they've been wearing for most of class. "Hey there, I heard my name from you, I think. Man, I didn't know everyone knew each other's name here, even new students. I'm gonna feel real bad for not knowing everyone's name now," they laughed casually. "Sorry, I'm a bit talky, but I noticed you were looking at me all grumpy like. Something the matter?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Relaxed, Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Seris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Talk to Seris[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako looked over at Moonstone and smiled a bit. This was the girl who grumbled right? Oh well. She decided to reply to Moonstone.

''Yeah...Odd......So you're Moonstone then?''

> Seris Malachite <

Seris's glare just became more angered. This was disgusting, Fricka seriously kissed this boy? How the hell...

Seris just spoke, still a bit pissed off.

''What do you mean? I never called your name. What are you trying to do here? Flirt?''

@Fukushima Akira  @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby  @Wicked Jester @Roman  @JJKab@Jofune Tsurabisu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back