• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lena returned the favour, kissing Shuu as deeply as she could, before submerging them. Her hands ran across Shuu's back, as she pressed her chest closely to Shuu's. (Welp. Gtg. Enjoy the few days without the site..... ; _; )
((Byeeee)) Shuu began to kiss the other side of her neck as well, being a little more rough this time in hopes of making her feel even better than she had last time.

Lena moaned softly, small bubbles leaving her lips, as she moved her head back a little. Muffled, there could be heard faint Lena's voice.

"Shuuu..." She seemed to mumble, she felt that good. One of her hands went to touch the back of his neck, caressing it softly.

Lena moaned softly, small bubbles leaving her lips, as she moved her head back a little. Muffled, there could be heard faint Lena's voice.

"Shuuu..." She seemed to mumble, she felt that good. One of her hands went to touch the back of his neck, caressing it softly.

Shuu moaned a little lightly from having his sensitive spot touched. He then licked her neck a little as he had finished leaving a love mark there too. He turned and kissed her deeply once more, his tongue as for entrance.

Shuu moaned a little lightly from having his sensitive spot touched. He then licked her neck a little as he had finished leaving a love mark there too. He turned and kissed her deeply once more, his tongue asking for entrance.

Lena happiky granted Shuu's wish, letting their tongues battle a little, her stomach lightly heaving both with excitement, and with rising amount of stale air. She wanted to stay down as much as she could for him.

The same boy Leon noticed before, was now standing by him, fighting with a pack lf chisps, occasionally grunting. He decided to approach him, with a small smile. "Hey , you need any help? " He asked, looking curiously at him. His look was that of friendliness.

Angelo Michael Mori Garcia

Angelo struggled slightly with opening his bag of chips, but after turning it upside down and opening it that way he eventually got it. During his struggle though, a boy approached him asking if he needed any help with the bag. Angelo turned him down politely, telling him, "Nah, I'm fine. I just had some stuff on my mind. New student and all."

Angelo struggled slightly with opening his bag of chips, but after turning it upside down and opening it that way he eventually got it. During his struggle though, a boy approached him asking if he needed any help with the bag. Angelo turned him down politely, telling him, "Nah, I'm fine. I just had some stuff on my mind. New student and all."

"Heh. Same here.... Name's Leon" Leon exclaimed with a smirk, extending his hand.

"I think I saw you earlier... Can I... Help you with something? Maybeeee... We can walk around and get to know this place better?" He asked, leaning on the machine, taking another sip from his bottle.

"Heh. Same here.... Name's Leon" Leon exclaimed with a smirk, extending his hand.

"I think I saw you earlier... Can I... Help you with something? Maybeeee... We can walk around and get to know this place better?" He asked, leaning on the machine, taking another sip from his bottle.

"My name is Angelo, though I also go by Angel and Michael," Angelo informed Leon as he shook his hand. "And, uh, yeah. Being shown around would definitely help me a lot. I've already seen the male dorms, and I've spotted some locations while walking through. You wouldn't mind explaining to me how this school works, will ya?"

"My name is Angelo, though I also go by Angel and Michael," Angelo informed Leon as he shook his hand. "And, uh, yeah. Being shown around would definitely help me a lot. I've already seen the male dorms, and I've spotted some locations while walking through. You wouldn't mind explaining to me how this school works, will ya?"

Leon shrugged lightly, and smiled.

"Sure. I can help however I can.. So, shall we go?" He suggested, walking out of the cafeteria, waiting for Michael.

Lena happiky granted Shuu's wish, letting their tongues battle a little, her stomach lightly heaving both with excitement, and with rising amount of stale air. She wanted to stay down as much as she could for him.

Shuu began to suck on her tongue for as long as he could before he pulled away so they could go up for air once more. "Whew! That was even better!" He laughed.

Shuu began to suck on her tongue for as long as he could before he pulled away so they could go up for air once more. "Whew! That was even better!" He laughed.

Lena released even more air, feeling Shuu sucking on her tongue, before she followed him up, blushing pretty badly.

She began giggling, her free hand laying on her throat. She was holding Shuu's hand with the other.

"It was..." She exclaimed with a wide grin, catching her breath.

Lena released even more air, feeling Shuu sucking on her tongue, before she followed him up, blushing pretty badly.

She began giggling, her free hand laying on her throat. She was holding Shuu's hand with the other.

"It was..." She exclaimed with a wide grin, catching her breath.

Shuu brushed her cheek softly and hugged her with a laugh. "I love you... Lenny." He snickered lightly at his bad pet name for her. "Oh yeah, anytime you want to be like this... Just ask~" He said sweetly.

Shuu brushed her cheek softly and hugged her with a laugh. "I love you... Lenny." He snickered lightly at his bad pet name for her. "Oh yeah, anytime you want to be like this... Just ask~" He said sweetly.

Lena blushed pretty badly, hearing Shuu call her Lenny

"Hey, beep off... Shuuerlock.." She said, hugging him back, trying to come up with her own pet name for him

"And I'll let you know... My dear.."

Lena blushed pretty badly, hearing Shuu call her Lenny

"Hey, beep off... Shuuerlock.." She said, hugging him back, trying to come up with her own pet name for him

"And I'll let you know... My dear.."

Shuu licked her ear lightly before pulling back. "So, how about me and you get something to eat?" He asked as he gave her a gentle Eskimo kiss. 

Shuu licked her ear lightly before pulling back. "So, how about me and you get something to eat?" He asked as he gave her a gentle Eskimo kiss. 

Lena eeked, as she was licked lightly, and giggled.

She purred lightly, Eskimo kissing Shuu back, the tip of their noses softly brushing against each other.

"Of course..." She exclaimed, giving him suprise kiss on his neck, biting him there lightly, before playfully pushing him away, and swimming niftly towards the shore, laughing

Lena eeked, as she was licked lightly, and giggled.

She purred lightly, Eskimo kissing Shuu back, the tip of their noses softly brushing against each other.

"Of course..." She exclaimed, giving him suprise kiss on his neck, biting him there lightly, before playfully pushing him away, and swimming niftly towards the shore, laughing

Shuu yelped at the sudden and aggressive kiss, blushing wildly before swimming after her with a playful grin. "HEY! That's cheating!" He said as he chased her all the way back to the shore, happy they could just be like this.

Shuu yelped at the sudden and aggressive kiss, blushing wildly before swimming after her with a playful grin. "HEY! That's cheating!" He said as he chased her all the way back to the shore, happy they could just be like this.

Lena shrieked, seeing her lover with a grin and that look. She knew she was screwed, but to make matters even worse, as soon as she got out of the water, and began to run, she tripped on the sand, falling back first onto her sand, her face red from laughing.

"I.... C-can't " She exclaimed, out of breath, with a wide grin on her lips.

Lena shrieked, seeing her lover with a grin and that look. She knew she was screwed, but to make matters even worse, as soon as she got out of the water, and began to run, she tripped on the sand, falling back first onto her sand, her face red from laughing.

"I.... C-can't " She exclaimed, out of breath, with a wide grin on her lips.

Shuu ran up to her on the beach and jumped on top of her, giving her a big hug and returning her kiss/bite. "There! Now were even!" He laughed with a grin then taking a moment to look at the position that they were in. His face went bright red.

@Roman @thedragoon @Storm guardian 

((I think you all owe me replies, I can't find them ;-; so if you can remember what you write can you repost maybe?))

((All I remember was they were at a beach bar, I'll start a conversation between them :U))

Satoshi sighed a little after sitting at the bar for a while. "There's a reason why this happened to me... Y'know?" He asked. "It has to do with my grandfather..."

Shuu ran up to her on the beach and jumped on top of her, giving her a big hug and returning her kiss/bite. "There! Now were even!" He laughed with a grin then taking a moment to look at the position that they were in. His face went bright red.

Lena laughed lightly, feeling Shuu's teeth on her neck, which caused her to shriek again.

She looked into his eyes, and extendes both of her hands to brush them on his cheek. Her eyes slowly closed, as she gave him one last kiss, which was passionate. Her cheeks were as red as his.

Lena laughed lightly, feeling Shuu's teeth on her neck, which caused her to shriek again.

She looked into his eyes, and extendes both of her hands to brush them on his cheek. Her eyes slowly closed, as she gave him one last kiss, which was passionate. Her cheeks were as red as his.

Shuu quickly pulled back and tried to hide his embarrassed face. "S-So..." He whispered, his shy side coming out. "I-I just wanted to have some fun..."

Saria shook her head "No, not at all, go ahead" she said with a smile as she passed the book to him "Also I've had this book since I was 5 so that'll explain the kiddie doodles in some pages" she said with a laugh "Inside was loads of different spells for different things along with loads of potion recipes.

Wylie nods absently, opening the book and looking through the texts. He muttered a spell he found in there, and immediately ducked as the microwave flew across the room to crash into a wall and fall on Wylie's bed, "Woops. I think I mispronounced it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back