• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
The announcer talked about the safety rules and what not to do. Once he was finished Elise started her engines and speed past Roy and the others.
"Catch up to me if ya can!"she yelled.
Roy laughed maniacally, "Alright then!" he accelerated, staying at the middle of the road, and slowly caught up to Elise, and struggled to try to pass her.

Elise purple hair flowed as she drove fast. She glanced back to see Roy catching up. "That was fast " she yelled. She put her foot on the gas and drove a little faster. She went back and forth in the lane to try to block anyone from getting in the front.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy laughed maniacally, "Alright then!" he accelerated, staying at the middle of the road, and slowly caught up to Elise, and struggled to try to pass her.

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
"Are we gonna stay out here or should we go somewhere else? Just... Just in case they decide to jump on us again..." Aaron asked, laughing lightly .
Hayate stopped walking once he reached the bedroom door, and looked back at Thana, "I knew I could still smell Akuren." He said, covering his nose. "What did he eat today? It obviously disagreed with his stomach." He said, quickly opening the doors and going inside.
"W-want to head to my room?" She asked his softly

"Oh come on it isn't that bad ya big baby." Thana teased hayate before kissing his cheek as she passed him and headed to go change akuren

VenomSlayer said:
(( On a phone so epext spellimg error's, i will fix as much as i can ))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn merely gave him a cold look, "Unless you are my brother i don't take order's from you," Evelyn said in a blank tone, her heart had stopped hurting for whatever reason and it was making her angry, this person, being away from him made her heart almost stop and being close to him was relieving, it was horrible, "Unless you are going to force me then i will be leaving," She said before she opened a portal and walked towards it.
He grabed her arm and pulled her back pushing her down onto the bed and staring down at her. "Rest." He said coldly to her as black tendrils wrapped around her wrists and ancklesnto keep her in the bed. "You can leave when you wake." He said back to her

TheDragoon said:
Drakon looked down. "Because The Alliance used to be a mafia organization... Before 'he' attacked." He said. "To survive we all faked our deaths at sea and regrouped. I'm sorry if your mad but... Ineur isn't always the nicest person. I have to admit that. If I told you you'd probably think I'm evil or strange... I just... Really wanted a friend. The last person I told my secrets to told me I was strange."
"Okay.. now I somewhat understand,"

She sighed softly.

"But honestly I'm tired of fighting, soo we should do something else please.."

She giggled, smiling slightly.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"A very large book," Wylie said, "Do you mind if I look in it?"

[/QUOTE]
Saria shook her head "No, not at all, go ahead" she said with a smile as she passed the book to him "Also I've had this book since I was 5 so that'll explain the kiddie doodles in some pages" she said with a laugh "Inside was loads of different spells for different things along with loads of potion recipes.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu played with her hair lightly before tugging on her bottom lip playfully. He was really enjoying this as his face got hot.
Small amount of air left Lena's lungs, as her stomach began softly heaving. She purred lightly, keeping on caressing Shuu's back.

Her face went red, and her heartbeat raised, which-welp-wasn't good for her air

charleen said:
"Okay.. now I somewhat understand,"
She sighed softly.

"But honestly I'm tired of fighting, soo we should do something else please.."

She giggled, smiling slightly.
Drakon nodded and smiled back. "You um... Want to go on a date or something?" He asked her. "We could go and hang out at the beach, the amusement park, or we can go eat. Which do you prefer?" He asked her.

JJKab said:
Small amount of air left Lena's lungs, as her stomach began softly heaving. She purred lightly, keeping on caressing Shuu's back.
Her face went red, and her heartbeat raised, which-welp-wasn't good for her air
Shuu could feel her breath getting short so he stopped and pointed upwards, signaling to go up for more air.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi nodded. It only hurt him if he spoke about it directly but this didn't include gestures.
Leia smiled, glad that she was able to figure it out "So, it makes you do things you don't want and hurts you if you protest?" She asked tilting her head before looking at him "Right. Now I know a bit more I promise I'll try to help you" she said, smiling softly.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody grabbed the small pill bottle, "Are you able to get to the bathroom for the meds?" he asked her, "I can help you there if you need it." he said, holding his arms out ready to help her.
" yeah just help me get there " she said tears rolling down her face , she curls into his arms and walked to the bathroom

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn let him hold her arm and simply hissed, "Can you not?" Evelyn asked as she pulled her arm away from him, "Just a small cough, nothing to worry about," Evelyn said in a sad tone, she was obviously lying but she didn't care, "It's nothing," Evelyn said in a small whisper as she held her hand closer to herself,

SORRY SORRY I JUST WOKE UP!

-(Zac)-

"Sure love," Zac said with a smile before he lightly kissed her, he opened a portal just behind Amber and placed his hands on her hips, "When you come back it'll be in my room, i just have to do something quickly," Zac said as his face hardened, slight black spot's appearing in his eyes.
Amber steped throught and smiled , her dorm was a comforting site for her , she ran her fings across the back of her books and sighed before walking to her bedroom and grabbing some a pair of black shorts and a black and white striped tank top and red vans , she walked in to her bathroom , showered quickly and did her hair , curling it and pulling it to a ponytail she got dressed and finished her makeup and put on her glasses before steping back through

Sixxx said:
" yeah just help me get there " she said tears rolling down her face , she curls into his arms and walked to the bathroom
Cody opened the door and handed the pill bottle to her, "Take one...I don't want to explain how to take it. It's uh...it's a suppository...That should explain it..." he said, as she was on her own from there.

Nona said:
Leia smiled, glad that she was able to figure it out "So, it makes you do things you don't want and hurts you if you protest?" She asked tilting her head before looking at him "Right. Now I know a bit more I promise I'll try to help you" she said, smiling softly.
Satoshi nodded lightly. He just hopped they could still be friends even after they found a way to lift his curse. "So do you want to go eat at a beach bar or something now?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon nodded and smiled back. "You um... Want to go on a date or something?" He asked her. "We could go and hang out at the beach, the amusement park, or we can go eat. Which do you prefer?" He asked her.
"There's this local sushi bar that we can go to.."

She said, trying to remember what he liked.

"Is that fine with you?"

She asked politely.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi nodded lightly. He just hopped they could still be friends even after they found a way to lift his curse. "So do you want to go eat at a beach bar or something now?" He asked her.
Leia smiled back lightly "Yeah, we can do that" she answered "I kind of skipped lunch so I'm sort of hungry" she admitted as she fiddled with a piece of her hair.

charleen said:
"There's this local sushi bar that we can go to.."
She said, trying to remember what he liked.

"Is that fine with you?"

She asked politely.
Drakon nodded quickly. "Yes yes yes yes yes!" He laughed as he clasped her hands together and pulled her through the portal back to earth. They arrived right at the sushi bar. "I love sushi! I can't believe you remember!" He said, his depressed mood draining away almost instantly. He even kissed her cheek and ran inside, motioned her in. "Come on come on come on!"

Nona said:
Leia smiled back lightly "Yeah, we can do that" she answered "I kind of skipped lunch so I'm sort of hungry" she admitted as she fiddled with a piece of her hair.
Satoshi got up out of the water and headed along the shore back to the edge of the beach where a bar had been set up. "So what do you feel like drinking?" He said, calling back at her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu could feel her breath getting short so he stopped and pointed upwards, signaling to go up for more air.
Lena stopped, as she let out a medium sized stream of air, and nodded, quicjky swimming up to the surface. She took in a deep breath.

"That was... Aweaom" She exclaimed with wide smile

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi got up out of the water and headed along the shore back to the edge of the beach where a bar had been set up. "So what do you feel like drinking?" He said, calling back at her.
Leia was standing at the water's edge, using her hands to wring the water out of her hair as he asked her what she wanted. Looking over to him she then answered "Uhm...Some lemonade is fine if they have any" she said with a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back