• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
With that Drakon's heart shattered into a million pieces. He let her go and just kept crying. If only he didn't have this uncontrollable power that could change her. Then maybe they- no. She probably never liked him in the first place like he thought. He just shook his head and moved his hand opening another firey portal. His hand shook. He was conflicted on what to say at this point. Somebody else was going to abandon him... But this was going to hurt wayyyyy more... He really wanted to give her a choice... But his brain of logic and reasoning told him that if she stayed that she would indeed change... And when she would she would change into something him and her didn't like.
Nico sighed heavily, looking at the portal.

"The only reason why I'm being so hesitant is because I don't want to be hurt.."

She pouted, feeling awful. She didn't want to abandon him after reading his diary.

"Ok uhh.. I-I'm willing to give you a chance if you give me a chance,"

She said softly as she faced. She had a light hold of his wrist.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled happily and slid quickly with her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just walked with her sister to the park⊹...

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, turning around to face Shuu.
"Hey, I am me." She exclaimed, niftly swimming up to Shuu, and pecking him on the tip of his nose.

"What'dya wanna do? Maybe practice your lungs? Huh?" She asked, softly splashing him
Shuu laughed a little. "You know it would be unfair if I did. I'm a god remember?" He asked her.

Nona said:
Leia blinked "What's a first? Cheering someone up?" She asked curiously, not really understanding what he meant "What's the weirdest thing you've done?" She asked, tilting her head.
Satoshi laughed nervously and blushed. "Ran around the school doing a chicken dance with all my clothes off." He said shyly. "It's pretty embarrassing..."

(My bad)

"Nope. It was some type of language you were mumbling "he replied

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](I thought she just thought about sacrificing him. But she never said it. And I'm pretty sure she didn't mention her contacts out loud at all. ))
Sora listened and nodded thoughtfully as Jack spoke. "Any idea on precisely what it was I said? "

[/QUOTE]

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame just walked with her sister to the park⊹...
Harumi was like a child in an arcade for the first time. Constantly going from thing to thing to thing her eyes wide with amazement as she looked around everywhere

charleen said:
Nico sighed heavily, looking at the portal.
"The only reason why I'm being so hesitant is because I don't want to be hurt.."

She pouted, feeling awful. She didn't want to abandon him after reading his diary.

"Ok uhh.. I-I'm willing to give you a chance if you give me a chance,"

She said softly as she faced. She had a light hold of his wrist.
All Drakon felt was despair now. A deep depression inside him. Like he had no strength at all. Did she really expect him to just... Suddenly smile and nod or something? Or accept that kind of thing? He considered his options. If he said yes then there was a risk of her being exposed to danger. If he said no this feeling on being vurnerable may last forever. What was he supposed to do? He came to his conclusion. "I'll... Be okay with us being together. I know that love means taking some risks... I just want to know if your willing to take this risk. I'm putting my fears aside for you..." He said softly. "If you don't accept me... Then I understand."

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi laughed nervously and blushed. "Ran around the school doing a chicken dance with all my clothes off." He said shyly. "It's pretty embarrassing..."
Leia stared at him blankly as he answered her, he what? She lifted a hand up to her mouth to stifle a laugh that had escaped her lips afterwards "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh" she said smiling sheepishly "That is pretty embarrassing..." Why on earth would someone do that? Unless... She looked at him with slightly furrowed brows as she thought for a moment. That made sense and explained a few things... She then spoke "Did you do that because of the thing you can't talk about?" She asked, hoping that he could answer that okay.

TheDragoon said:
All Drakon felt was despair now. A deep depression inside him. Like he had no strength at all. Did she really expect him to just... Suddenly smile and nod or something? Or accept that kind of thing? He considered his options. If he said yes then there was a risk of her being exposed to danger. If he said no this feeling on being vurnerable may last forever. What was he supposed to do? He came to his conclusion. "I'll... Be okay with us being together. I know that love means taking some risks... I just want to know if your willing to take this risk. I'm putting my fears aside for you..." He said softly. "If you don't accept me... Then I understand."
"Is there a way to control that ability?"

She asked curiously.

"B-because I really want to accept you and be with y-you.."

She whined slightly.

"Just don't hurt me p-please.. I don't want to be hurt,"

She exclaimed, sighing heavily.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu laughed a little. "You know it would be unfair if I did. I'm a god remember?" He asked her.
Lena sighed lightly, looking at Shuu.

"Then... Hm... I'm outta ideas. Hey.. If you're a god... Does this mean that I am a goddess?" She asked, blushing lightly.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Be done in about an hour max!" He yelled after her before he went to cooking, gathering all the ingerdients he needed to make the food.
(((( We can do a small timeskip to when the food is done. ))))
(Yus sir)

After a while Mal peeked back into the kitchen, "Is it done yet?" she whined a bit childishly. She was getting hungry just by the smell of the food.

Nona said:
Maya smiled back at him "You're welcome" she said softly "And I don't find it too tiring. I have enough energy to take some of those early morning jobs for you so you can rest" she said happily. Leaning her head down a slight bit to give him a small kiss on the lips. "So, when are getting ready to go this evening. Soon?" She asked curiously.
Leia listened to him speak, staring at him for a moment "I suppose smiles are nice" she said softly before she smiled again "and I guess that makes sense...Thanks for making me feel better about it Satoshi" she said with a small nod, her cheeks going back to normal.
Cecil smiled and happily kissed Maya bacl when she kissed him. When the kiss was broken, Cecil rested his head on her lap once more, "Okay then. I don't mind if you go, never really did, but i just always thought you would rather stay home and rest up before we go on for work." Cecil said softly. "Oh and yeah, we have a lot of time left. Hours at that. We wont need to get ready for a while."

TheDragoon said:
Az beamed now like a little child and laughed as he skipped up from behind her. "So what's your name?" He asked her.
"Talia. Talia White." She responded, her voice low and soft as usual. "I'm guessing your new around here. Both my parents work here at the school, so I'm around a lot... Can't say I've sewn you though. What's your name?" Talia asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled before looking to Aaron and Annabel. "You two have fun ok!" She said to them

[/QUOTE]
Aaron nervously waved goodbye. "B-Bye!" He said, shivering a little in fear at the thought of what other things they could have seen if they came at an even worst time. "You guys se like a happy bunch." Aaron said to Annabel.

Hayate whisteled lightly as he made his ay to his and Thana's bedroom, getting ready to change.

LunaCrosby said:
(Yus sir)
After a while Mal peeked back into the kitchen, "Is it done yet?" she whined a bit childishly. She was getting hungry just by the smell of the food.
Roman had just finished fixing both their plates, both having an equal amount of food on each one. "Yeah! Come in, grab a plate. Doesn't matter whoch one, thwy have the same amounts, and there's a couple of forks besides them. I'll grab some juice"

Roman said:
Aaron nervously waved goodbye. "B-Bye!" He said, shivering a little in fear at the thought of what other things they could have seen if they came at an even worst time. "You guys se like a happy bunch." Aaron said to Annabel.
Hayate whisteled lightly as he made his ay to his and Thana's bedroom, getting ready to change.
"Y-yeah..." Annabel said in embarasment as she hugged h again and relaxed

Thana happily dallied hayate humming happily

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Did you get the comment about Ozzy? ))
Everest's eyes widened slightly as he figured out what she meant before a wide smile appeared on his face. "Oh? Do I have a slave maid? That could be fun... there really are a few things I've always wanted to try. Of course that would only be with your permission. Although it makes me wonder then, why you were so against calling me master. That word must be said by you hundreds of times a day."

[/QUOTE]
(I believe I did xD )

Hakuru pointed at him, "You like to mess with me any chance you get, calling you master would just add to the list of thing's you'd say or do." she said

charleen said:
"Is there a way to control that ability?"
She asked curiously.

"B-because I really want to accept you and be with y-you.."

She whined slightly.

"Just don't hurt me p-please.. I don't want to be hurt,"

She exclaimed, sighing heavily.
Drakon looked back and forth. "Well... My power has to do with having a strong flame of fate. The only way to fix this would be to weaken my flame somehow. I don't know how I can do that..." He said softly.

Nona said:
Leia stared at him blankly as he answered her, he what? She lifted a hand up to her mouth to stifle a laugh that had escaped her lips afterwards "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh" she said smiling sheepishly "That is pretty embarrassing..." Why on earth would someone do that? Unless... She looked at him with slightly furrowed brows as she thought for a moment. That made sense and explained a few things... She then spoke "Did you do that because of the thing you can't talk about?" She asked, hoping that he could answer that okay.
Satoshi nodded. It only hurt him if he spoke about it directly but this didn't include gestures.

Roman said:
Roman had just finished fixing both their plates, both having an equal amount of food on each one. "Yeah! Come in, grab a plate. Doesn't matter whoch one, thwy have the same amounts, and there's a couple of forks besides them. I'll grab some juice"
Mal nodded, grabbing a plate and a fork and sitting down. "I came in just on time then, I don't think I would have lasted another second without eating" she said.

JJKab said:
Lena sighed lightly, looking at Shuu.
"Then... Hm... I'm outta ideas. Hey.. If you're a god... Does this mean that I am a goddess?" She asked, blushing lightly.
Shuu shook his head lightly. "No. At least, not in the way I think your thinking..." He said before whispering teasingly in her ear. "Your MY goddess." He snickered.

Roman said:
"Talia. Talia White." She responded, her voice low and soft as usual. "I'm guessing your new around here. Both my parents work here at the school, so I'm around a lot... Can't say I've sewn you though. What's your name?" Talia asked curiously.
"Oh! My name is Azayaka, But you can call me Az or Aza." He said with a gentle smile. "And I guess I haven't really been around the block much so I would be happy if you showed me around... Ms. Talia White." He said in a teasing gesture just to get a few laughs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-yeah..." Annabel said in embarasment as she hugged h again and relaxed
Thana happily dallied hayate humming happily

[/QUOTE]
"Are we gonna stay out here or should we go somewhere else? Just... Just in case they decide to jump on us again..." Aaron asked, laughing lightly .

Hayate stopped walking once he reached the bedroom door, and looked back at Thana, "I knew I could still smell Akuren." He said, covering his nose. "What did he eat today? It obviously disagreed with his stomach." He said, quickly opening the doors and going inside.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, grabbing a plate and a fork and sitting down. "I came in just on time then, I don't think I would have lasted another second without eating" she said.
"You weren't gonma die." Roman said, laughing a little. "Well I wasn't. I've gone long periods of time without eating, and suffered no side effects... So maybe I was on-y thinking of myself when I said that... You most likely won't die though." He said, taking the juice over to the table and taking out two glasses and setting them beside it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back