• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi was like a child in an arcade for the first time. Constantly going from thing to thing to thing her eyes wide with amazement as she looked around everywhere

[/QUOTE]
''Fufu~ You're amazed by everything huh?''

TheDragoon said:
Drakon looked back and forth. "Well... My power has to do with having a strong flame of fate. The only way to fix this would be to weaken my flame somehow. I don't know how I can do that..." He said softly.
"Well we can try to learn.."

She suggested.

"But I feel like you don't want to do it because then you'll have weaker abilities and who wants that right,"

She said flatly.

TheDragoon said:
"Oh! My name is Azayaka, But you can call me Az or Aza." He said with a gentle smile. "And I guess I haven't really been around the block much so I would be happy if you showed me around... Ms. Talia White." He said in a teasing gesture just to get a few laughs.
"Just call me Tali, Azzy." Talia said, taking a poke at giving him a new nickname. She thought it was cute and cute things was something she adored. "Though, I would love to show you around, just hope we take a little longer to find my brush and you may see thw whole entire school ."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shook his head lightly. "No. At least, not in the way I think your thinking..." He said before whispering teasingly in her ear. "Your MY goddess." He snickered.
Lena blushed even more, as she pushed Shuu away from her lightly

"Stoooooooop.... Shuu, you're making me blush..."

She then giggled lightly, a sheepish smile on her lips.

"I.. Would be more than happy to be your goddess" She said, looking into Shuu's eyes.

Roman said:
"You weren't gonma die." Roman said, laughing a little. "Well I wasn't. I've gone long periods of time without eating, and suffered no side effects... So maybe I was on-y thinking of myself when I said that... You most likely won't die though." He said, taking the juice over to the table and taking out two glasses and setting them beside it.
"Well... I might not have died but I wasn't going to be a very happy person" she said, waiting for him to sit down before eating.

JJKab said:
Lena blushed even more, as she pushed Shuu away from her lightly
"Stoooooooop.... Shuu, you're making me blush..."

She then giggled lightly, a sheepish smile on her lips.

"I.. Would be more than happy to be your goddess" She said, looking into Shuu's eyes.
Shuu smirked playfully as he pecked her lips. "What's wrong with making you blush? I think it's fun~" He said, laughing a little.

((Finally did something for once lol))

charleen said:
"Well we can try to learn.."
She suggested.

"But I feel like you don't want to do it because then you'll have weaker abilities and who wants that right,"

She said flatly.
Drakon shook his head. "I-I don't care if I'm a little weaker!" He said. "I'll only be weaker if you want me to. It doesn't matter to me in the slightest compared to you."

Roman said:
"Just call me Tali, Azzy." Talia said, taking a poke at giving him a new nickname. She thought it was cute and cute things was something she adored. "Though, I would love to show you around, just hope we take a little longer to find my brush and you may see thw whole entire school ."
Az blushed at his new nickname. "Hey! I-I said to call me Az or somethinggggg!" He pouted childishly but then sighed. "Fine. Azzy it is Ms. Tali." He said before heading into the cafeteria with her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smirked playfully as he pecked her lips. "What's wrong with making you blush? I think it's fun~" He said, laughing a little.
((Finally did something for once lol))
(10 mins?! 0_o... Maybe make it 7?)

Lena eeked, when she was pecked on the lips.

"Ey. I wasn't expecting that...but I like it." She said, slowly wrapping her hands around Shuu's neck, their foreheads touching.

"Taking it to the next level?" She asked, with a playfull smirk

JJKab said:
(10 mins?! 0_o... Maybe make it 7?)
Lena eeked, when she was pecked on the lips.

"Ey. I wasn't expecting that...but I like it." She said, slowly wrapping her hands around Shuu's neck, their foreheads touching.

"Taking it to the next level?" She asked, with a playfull smirk
((X3))

Shuu licked her nose lightly. "Maybe I am..." He said before he kissed her deeply, ignoring everything else that would distract them from this moment.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Ya, they go down Monday. We're all curious to see how Akira will implement the new update. Bb coding is getting replaced to.))
Kaz smirked as he placed his jacket in the water and began to drain the water from the pool at a visible rate. "Well now I get revenge and your wings get a lot wetter."raising the jacket over his head, he swung the jacket down, releasing all the water it had absorbed in one massive torrential wave, which shot towards Furia as Kaz smiled standing at the edge of the pool.

[/QUOTE]
Furia moaned when the cold water hit her wings, it felt very cold to her, then she started to flap them, trying to dry them off, "Why would you do such a thing!? " she said, she was drenched in water, she stopped at a bench and took her boots off, draining them of water. Then she turned away from him and took the breast plate off, draining the water there too, though she had something under the plate, it was weird to do it in front of him. Then she stood up next to him, and threw a wing out, hoping to push him into the water.

TheDragoon said:
((X3))
Shuu licked her nose lightly. "Maybe I am..." He said before he kissed her deeply, ignoring everything else that would distract them from this moment.
Hence they were still swimming and Lena stopped kicking the water when Shuu kissed her, they went under the surface, with him on top of her.

She kissed him back, pressing herself pretty close to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio growled coldly and disapered into shadow appearing right infront of her his arms wrapping around her, pulling her body to his before they both disapered again and reapered in a room that looked like a dorm room. "Lay down and rest." Atrio said coldly to her

[/QUOTE] (( On a phone so epext spellimg error's, i will fix as much as i can ))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn merely gave him a cold look, "Unless you are my brother i don't take order's from you," Evelyn said in a blank tone, her heart had stopped hurting for whatever reason and it was making her angry, this person, being away from him made her heart almost stop and being close to him was relieving, it was horrible, "Unless you are going to force me then i will be leaving," She said before she opened a portal and walked towards it.

JJKab said:
Hence they were still swimming and Lena stopped kicking the water when Shuu kissed her, they went under the surface, with him on top of her.
She kissed him back, pressing herself pretty close to him.
Shuu opened his mouth a little so their tongues could play a little before he pulled back and smiled softly at her, kissing her neck.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu opened his mouth a little so their tongues could play a little before he pulled back and smiled softly at her, kissing her neck.
Lena let out a few bubbles, as she moaned lightly, her eyes closing, as she tilted her head back a little, so he could kiss her neck some more. She enjoyed it.

JJKab said:
Lena let out a few bubbles, as she moaned lightly, her eyes closing, as she tilted her head back a little, so he could kiss her neck some more. She enjoyed it.
Shuu sucked on her neck gently as he left a love mark on her neck, then kissing her again as he breathed into her lightly so she could replenish her air.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu sucked on her neck gently as he left a love mark on her neck, then kissing her again as he breathed into her lightly so she could replenish her air.
Lena giggled lightly, feeling Shuu kissing her. She didn't need air just yet, as she softly caressed Shuu's back.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled lightly, feeling Shuu kissing her. She didn't need air just yet, as she softly caressed Shuu's back.
Shuu played with her hair lightly before tugging on her bottom lip playfully. He was really enjoying this as his face got hot.

Kisaki said:
"Hmm.."she bite the churro and thought of the next ride. "Racing cars then the ferris wheel " she answered. She took another bit of her churro.
"Alright then," Roy said, "Let's go." He heads to the race car ride while eating his churro, sugar sprinkling off of it.

Nona said:
"Yeah, the tail is cuter~" she said giggling softly before he asked about her 'super powers'. She looked over with at him, her head resting on her hand "You microwave is safe" she said with a laugh "Let's see here... I can turn into a cat and I can float a little, because let's face it, flying on a broom is kinda stereotypical and tacky" she said rolling her eyes a little near the end of her sentence "Anything else I've learned comes from my spell books, especially this one" she said lifting her other hand, clicking her fingers and making a rather thick book decorated with cute doodles of cats and bunnies on it along with her name. "Most of my spells I like I've written in here"
"A very large book," Wylie said, "Do you mind if I look in it?"

Elise nodded and walked with Roy. Once in the front of the line she chooses a car . She jumped into the purple and gold painted car. "They have my favorite color " she exclaims as she buckles her self in.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Alright then," Roy said, "Let's go." He heads to the race car ride while eating his churro, sugar sprinkling off of it.

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
Elise nodded and walked with Roy. Once in the front of the line she chooses a car . She jumped into the purple and gold painted car. "They have my favorite color " she exclaims as she buckles her self in.
"We share the same favorite colour," Roy said, smiling, then climbs into a red and blue car.

The announcer talked about the safety rules and what not to do. Once he was finished Elise started her engines and speed past Roy and the others.

"Catch up to me if ya can!"she yelled.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"We share the same favorite colour," Roy said, smiling, then climbs into a red and blue car.

[/QUOTE]

TheDragoon said:
Drakon shook his head. "I-I don't care if I'm a little weaker!" He said. "I'll only be weaker if you want me to. It doesn't matter to me in the slightest compared to you."

"Yeaah.. sorry I'm putting soo much effort in this thing already,"

She sighed heavily as she rolled her eyes.

"Also how come you didn't tell me about past.. I had to snoop in your little diary of yours to find out.. like ok??"

She said, sounding agitated.

charleen said:
"Yeaah.. sorry I'm putting soo much effort in this thing already,"

She sighed heavily as she rolled her eyes.

"Also how come you didn't tell me about past.. I had to snoop in your little diary of yours to find out.. like ok??"

She said, sounding agitated.
Drakon looked down. "Because The Alliance used to be a mafia organization... Before 'he' attacked." He said. "To survive we all faked our deaths at sea and regrouped. I'm sorry if your mad but... Ineur isn't always the nicest person. I have to admit that. If I told you you'd probably think I'm evil or strange... I just... Really wanted a friend. The last person I told my secrets to told me I was strange."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back