• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your lying." He said as he gently pulled her a little closer. "Let me help you." He said softly as he looked her into the eye

[/QUOTE]
-(Evelyn)-

"Why do you care so much?" Evelyn asked as she looked at Atrio, "It's not like i'm anyone important, you just met me, nothing else," Evelyn said slightly yelling, she lowered her gaze to the ground.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fine fine fine." Thana said as she appeared out of the pool dry an wih Akuren in her arms

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you." Hayate said with a smile as he climbed out of the pool. "I'm going to change now." He said before going to their bedroom.

Roman said:
"That would be amazing." Cecil said, smiling up at Maya. He slowly raised his hand up to her cheek, placing his hand on it and brushing his thumb across the smooth skin. "I'll take the job most of the time though. Being thw one who has to run around the cafe all day must be tiring." He added, as he looked up into Maya's eyes. "...But yeah.. Thanks.' He said with a soft smile.
Maya smiled back at him "You're welcome" she said softly "And I don't find it too tiring. I have enough energy to take some of those early morning jobs for you so you can rest" she said happily. Leaning her head down a slight bit to give him a small kiss on the lips. "So, when are getting ready to go this evening. Soon?" She asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi smiled brightly back before looking at the ocean. "I think... That part of anyone is wonderful." He said softly. "Even if you do grow up, which is okay... That part will be the part that reminds you of your smile..." He told her before looking at her again, blushing a little. "I guess you could say I enjoy your smile, as well as other people's smiles."
Leia listened to him speak, staring at him for a moment "I suppose smiles are nice" she said softly before she smiled again "and I guess that makes sense...Thanks for making me feel better about it Satoshi" she said with a small nod, her cheeks going back to normal.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu let her go so she could resurface as he resurfaced himself. "Oopsie~" He laughed softly.
Lena laughed, as she resurfaced.

"You lil' dufus" She exclaimed, splashing at Shuu

She began swimming around the water, with a broad smile.

@Daniel reaver

Ollene still was asleep, when thr girl from earlier left her on the bed. She seemed to pass out, she was that tired.

(Sry for that, I am off from good internet access, so... Bare with me)

Raven had been released from the hospital, laying on a bench at the school he held himself. Shivering as he watched his classmates pass by, he hadn't seen his master is so long and it didn't help that he had lost his memories.

@Daniel reaver

Ollene still was asleep, when thr girl from earlier left her on the bed. She seemed to pass out, she was that tired.

@Daniel reaver

charleen said:
Nico wiped her tears and started sniffling.
"Uhh.. I have an ugly cry!!"

She exclaimed, turning around to avoid facing him.

"Soo you're not giving me a choice..?!"

She asked furiously. Nico tried getting out of his grip.

"Let go!! You're hurting me!!"

She said, squirming out of his hold.
With that Drakon's heart shattered into a million pieces. He let her go and just kept crying. If only he didn't have this uncontrollable power that could change her. Then maybe they- no. She probably never liked him in the first place like he thought. He just shook his head and moved his hand opening another firey portal. His hand shook. He was conflicted on what to say at this point. Somebody else was going to abandon him... But this was going to hurt wayyyyy more... He really wanted to give her a choice... But his brain of logic and reasoning told him that if she stayed that she would indeed change... And when she would she would change into something him and her didn't like.

Roman said:
Talia picked up her bag and smiled as she stood up, "Nice pun by the way. It was clever." She said as she began towards the entrance of the school, her destination the cafeteria.
Az beamed now like a little child and laughed as he skipped up from behind her. "So what's your name?" He asked her.

Nona said:
Maya smiled back at him "You're welcome" she said softly "And I don't find it too tiring. I have enough energy to take some of those early morning jobs for you so you can rest" she said happily. Leaning her head down a slight bit to give him a small kiss on the lips. "So, when are getting ready to go this evening. Soon?" She asked curiously.
Leia listened to him speak, staring at him for a moment "I suppose smiles are nice" she said softly before she smiled again "and I guess that makes sense...Thanks for making me feel better about it Satoshi" she said with a small nod, her cheeks going back to normal.
Satoshi shrugged. "Eh, considering all of the weird things I've done it's a first." He laughed gently. He then started to think about what started it all... His head hurt slightly but not too much.

JJKab said:
Lena laughed, as she resurfaced.
"You lil' dufus" She exclaimed, splashing at Shuu

She began swimming around the water, with a broad smile.
Shuu pouted and swam after her. "That's no a very nice worddddd~" He whined.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
"Why do you care so much?" Evelyn asked as she looked at Atrio, "It's not like i'm anyone important, you just met me, nothing else," Evelyn said slightly yelling, she lowered her gaze to the ground.
"So what if you aren't important and we just met. I want to help you." He said to her determined to get her to believe him

JJKab said:
@Daniel reaver

(It's ok ^^)

Ali spent her time with her boyfriend happily waiting for the girl to wake up as she entertained her self with her boyfriend

@Roman

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pouted and swam after her. "That's no a very nice worddddd~" He whined.
Lena giggled, turning around to face Shuu.

"Hey, I am me." She exclaimed, niftly swimming up to Shuu, and pecking him on the tip of his nose.

"What'dya wanna do? Maybe practice your lungs? Huh?" She asked, softly splashing him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what if you aren't important and we just met. I want to help you." He said to her determined to get her to believe him

[/QUOTE] ((Tag and quote this, caus' have to head off now, night,))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a short humourless laugh, "Hard to believe," Evelyn said as she took a step back, she turned around and continued walking at an even pace, her heart slowing every time she took a step, she hissed in pain as she curled over in pain and held her heart, "Dammit," Evelyn said in a low voice through gritted teeth.

Roman said:
"Thank you." Hayate said with a smile as he climbed out of the pool. "I'm going to change now." He said before going to their bedroom.
Thana smiled before looking to Aaron and Annabel. "You two have fun ok!" She said to them

VenomSlayer said:
((Tag and quote this, caus' have to head off now, night,))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a short humourless laugh, "Hard to believe," Evelyn said as she took a step back, she turned around and continued walking at an even pace, her heart slowing every time she took a step, she hissed in pain as she curled over in pain and held her heart, "Dammit," Evelyn said in a low voice through gritted teeth.
Atrio growled coldly and disapered into shadow appearing right infront of her his arms wrapping around her, pulling her body to his before they both disapered again and reapered in a room that looked like a dorm room. "Lay down and rest." Atrio said coldly to her

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi shrugged. "Eh, considering all of the weird things I've done it's a first." He laughed gently. He then started to think about what started it all... His head hurt slightly but not too much.
Leia blinked "What's a first? Cheering someone up?" She asked curiously, not really understanding what he meant "What's the weirdest thing you've done?" She asked, tilting her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back