• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
(Sorry! I thought I posted to this but I didn't!)
Furia laid backwards and kicked water at him, giggling afterwards, "Got you!" she said, watching the water drip down back into the pool, she swam to the side of the pool waiting for him to try that again, this time she has something to prop herself onto, so she was able to splash without moving.
((All cool, I'm still off and on because of no internet))

Kaz laughed as the water hit him before smirking and flipping his gravity so he flew up into the air where he restored it and tripled it's effects, slamming him down into the water, creating a huge splash of water an a miniature wall of rain. "Nah I think I got you. "

((On mobile btw))

Roman said:
(((( I just so happen to be woke ))))
Roman smiled and gave Mal a nod, "Alright then. The beach it is, we'll head there after we eat. I'm starving." He said, laughing lightly as he put his feet on the floor and slipped on his house shoes. "I'm going to the kitchen."
Mal looked at him before standing up as well, "Then i'll come with you" she said and smiled, "It'd suck if we had to go home because I didn't eat anything."

Roman said:
(((( It was amusing to write, but I'm dyind because Arbitz wants to go back to his closet xD ))))
Perfect was holding his stomach, following behind Arbitz and Ribbon, and as the pain slowly subsided, he was walking at Ribbon's side. "How about no one greets me? Like ever?" Perfect asked, before looking at Ribbon. "That includes good mornings and nights." He added. With those words, Perfect went silent, finding no reason to talk at the moment.
Ribbon smiled sweetly at him and leaned up against him. "Are you sure about that? You might miss something fun if I don't. " However as she was saying this one of her ribbons began to snake around perfect 's neck, planning on strangling him as Arbitz sighed, already used to such actions.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled and nodded, "Well alright." Everest pointed to a building across the street. "Thats said Cafe." ((I dont remember how the cafe looks XDDD ))

[/QUOTE]
(dun worry about it xDD)

Hakuru looked over and saw the cafe, she figured that was the one he was talking about. "Well let's go then" she said and began walking towards it.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody couldn't watch her suffer anymore, "Dylan...Dylan!" he said softly, shaking her gently trying to wake her, "I have some stuff to help you..." he said, he didn't want to see her cry, he hated when ladies cried, it just makes him upset.
She grunted and opened her eyes slowly , she looked up at him , her eyes blood shot and the whites a little discolored "what going on " she said with a scratchy voice

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him before standing up as well, "Then i'll come with you" she said and smiled, "It'd suck if we had to go home because I didn't eat anything."
Roman smiled and nodded, walking towards the door of their bedroom. "What should we eat? I'm okay with anything right now." He said with a yawn. Roman opened the door and took a step out, waiting for Mal.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon smiled sweetly at him and leaned up against him. "Are you sure about that? You might miss something fun if I don't. " However as she was saying this one of her ribbons began to snake around perfect 's neck, planning on strangling him as Arbitz sighed, already used to such actions.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect slowly put his hand in his coat pocket, slipping his finger into the loop of his knife. He then slowly took his hand out of the pocket, along with the knife. "Is that so?" He asked, moving his arm around Ribbon, putting the arm around her neck and aiming the blade at it. "Try anything and you'll choke on your own blood." He said, his face dawning a smile.

tumblr_n5otr0Q4PY1s1szfro1_1280.gif

(I guess this is the last post before I go to sleep)

"You were mumbling some weird language ealier. Did I mention that you tried to sacrifice me to your Gods. You seriously need to lay off on those contracts."he said. Jack started chatter about the purple aura and how it destroyed the grass. "Purple aura started to spread around you when I tried to heal you ,but it seems that my magic was rejected."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Sora sighed. She really regretted ever giving up control over her body, one day it would probably get her killed. "I see..."what the boy said was likely true, and she felt rather sorry for the kid having to deal with her, even if it was one of her good days. Drawing back the knife she sighed once more. "Did you hear any weird voices or sounds during the past hour? "
((On mobile btw.))

[/QUOTE]

LunaCrosby said:
(dun worry about it xDD)
Hakuru looked over and saw the cafe, she figured that was the one he was talking about. "Well let's go then" she said and began walking towards it.
Everest smiled as he looped his arm through hers and opened the door for the pair before speaking once more. "For someone who absolutely refused to come with me to a maid cafe you seem pretty eager to get inside."

Sixxx said:
She grunted and opened her eyes slowly , she looked up at him , her eyes blood shot and the whites a little discolored "what going on " she said with a scratchy voice
Cody grabbed the small pill bottle, "Are you able to get to the bathroom for the meds?" he asked her, "I can help you there if you need it." he said, holding his arms out ready to help her.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and nodded, walking towards the door of their bedroom. "What should we eat? I'm okay with anything right now." He said with a yawn. Roman opened the door and took a step out, waiting for Mal.
Perfect slowly put his hand in his coat pocket, slipping his finger into the loop of his knife. He then slowly took his hand out of the pocket, along with the knife. "Is that so?" He asked, moving his arm around Ribbon, putting the arm around her neck and aiming the blade at it. "Try anything and you'll choke on your own blood." He said, his face dawning a smile.

"Well egg's are pretty easy to make.." she said and nodded, walking out of the room after him. "Or we could throw something in the microwave"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((All cool, I'm still off and on because of no internet))
Kaz laughed as the water hit him before smirking and flipping his gravity so he flew up into the air where he restored it and tripled it's effects, slamming him down into the water, creating a huge splash of water an a miniature wall of rain. "Nah I think I got you. "

((On mobile btw))

[/QUOTE]
Furia blew a wet strand of hair from the front of her face, then laughed, "No fair! You know fire can't do anything!" she said, "That was cool though!" she said, moving the hair from in front of her face, "Shame, I'd use my wings to get you back...but...y'know, demon form." she said, shoving water at him.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled as he looped his arm through hers and opened the door for the pair before speaking once more. "For someone who absolutely refused to come with me to a maid cafe you seem pretty eager to get inside."

[/QUOTE]
"That's only because it's hot outside, I just want to get inside where the cold air's at" she said, crossing her arm's, "Beside's, only guy's would be eager to come to a cafe where you get served by someone in a maid outfit" she mumbled.

Ribbon smiled at perfect while one of her ribbons snaked up from under her booze and wrapped around the knife blade, crushing it. "Id's that so?" However as Arbitz saw this interaction he growled in annoyance. He wasn't about to let some stupid argument come between him and his closet. "I thought you two were supposed to be partners. Now stop slowing us down or I'll knock some sense into both of you. " as he spoke, a massive magic circle began to form at Arbitz's feet.

Roman said:

Kisaki said:
(I guess this is the last post before I go to sleep)
"You were mumbling some weird language ealier. Did I mention that you tried to sacrifice me to your Gods. You seriously need to lay off on those contracts."he said. Jack started chatter about the purple aura and how it destroyed the grass. "Purple aura started to spread around you when I tried to heal you ,but it seems that my magic was rejected."
(I thought she just thought about sacrificing him. But she never said it. And I'm pretty sure she didn't mention her contacts out loud at all. ))

Sora listened and nodded thoughtfully as Jack spoke. "Any idea on precisely what it was I said? "

CERBERUS177 said:
Furia blew a wet strand of hair from the front of her face, then laughed, "No fair! You know fire can't do anything!" she said, "That was cool though!" she said, moving the hair from in front of her face, "Shame, I'd use my wings to get you back...but...y'know, demon form." she said, shoving water at him.
Kaz smiled at her. "What was the reason you can't switch to demon form again? Well... your wings are probably better than mine ever were anyway. "

LunaCrosby said:
"Well egg's are pretty easy to make.." she said and nodded, walking out of the room after him. "Or we could throw something in the microwave"
"Nope. No microwave. We should be able to make our own food. I'm gonna make some blueberry waffles and some bacon alomg with eggs. I'll make it all, so you can go read a book or get a little more rest. This'll be a piece of cake." Roman said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon smiled at perfect while one of her ribbons snaked up from under her booze and wrapped around the knife blade, crushing it. "Id's that so?" However as Arbitz saw this interaction he growled in annoyance. He wasn't about to let some stupid argument come between him and his closet. "I thought you two were supposed to be partners. Now stop slowing us down or I'll knock some sense into both of you. " as he spoke, a massive magic circle began to form at Arbitz's feet.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect had gritted his teeth as the blade of his knife was broken. He didn't have any of his custom knives with him, stronger metal, but lightweight. He sighed lightly and his grip softened. "Well, I guess you have me beat..." He said before somehow vanishing out of Ribbon's hold. "We'll finish this once we get back to our own home, as for now we help Arbitz here."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Anywhere." She told her with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...then let's go visit the park~?''

...⊹She said as she looked at her sister happily⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
"That's only because it's hot outside, I just want to get inside where the cold air's at" she said, crossing her arm's, "Beside's, only guy's would be eager to come to a cafe where you get served by someone in a maid outfit" she mumbled.
Everest laughed and smiled. "Well the maid outfit is always a plus, but right now if I wanted to be served by a maid, I wouldent need to come to a cafe, and I could ask you to do a whole lot more than the girls at the cafe now couldn't I? I'm actually here for the food. It's one of the rare places I can actually stomach the food, much less enjoy it. Not quite as good as Fenris' cooking, but it's not bad. "

Roman said:
Hayate watched as Akuren began to float. This quickly sent him into a panic, as he himself jumped up to catch his floating child, only to end up missing and falling into the pool with the pair of lovers and his wife .
"I'm so happy for you!" Thana squealed as she hugged Annabel happily

Roman said:
"Nope. No microwave. We should be able to make our own food. I'm gonna make some blueberry waffles and some bacon alomg with eggs. I'll make it all, so you can go read a book or get a little more rest. This'll be a piece of cake." Roman said with a smile.
Mal blinked, "you sure? she asked. Not that she didn't mind not having to cook, but she figured if she didn't ask, she'd seem lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back