• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Az nodded and sat next to her. "Thank you. What are you looking for?" He asked curiously.
((Your making it kinda hard to make puns dang it XDDD))
(((( If I make it easy, there will be puns everywhere! xD ))))

Talia blinked and looked at the boy, she was looking for something a bit... Personal, and telling him what it was would probably freak him out or something, so she went with a lie, "My...Brush! I can't find my brush."

charleen said:
"You're going to w-what..?"
She said, blushing deeply. Nico felt her knees wobbling. She sat back down. She took a deep breath in and exhaled out.

"Ok.. go ahead,"

She said, placing her hands on her lap.
((I mistyped but I guess this way works xD ))

Drakon took out his diary and read it, but from his own perspective. He was shaking a little, embarrassed he was showing such weakness. "I... I... I have developed some sort of... Umm... I just have some strange feelings around you. Their wonderful and I uh... Can't describe them..." He said before he collapsed onto his knees. "Is... Is it love? I'm not sure..." He said nervously... Yet he was smiling he finally confessed his feelings to her. He just hoped nobody would interrupt.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes thana my master. And that's her husband and new born child." She said in embarasment
"Then why are we hiding?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
"She's married! Thought he was just a dead guy!" Aaron said, before using his magic to make a small wall, blocking their view.

Hayate shrugged, "Kind of a habit when you're a master ninja. Should we introduce ourselves or wait until dinner?"

Roman said:
(((( If I make it easy, there will be puns everywhere! xD ))))
Talia blinked and looked at the boy, she was looking for something a bit... Personal, and telling him what it was would probably freak him out or something, so she went with a lie, "My...Brush! I can't find my brush."
Az blinked a few times and winked playfully with a grin. "Then let's 'brush' up on our detective skills!" He laughed as he seemed to be interested now. "So where do you think you left it last?" He asked.

Nona said:
Leia looked at him before looking to the side, ticking some hair behind her ear "B-Because I'm not a child?" She was used to having to be the grown up sensible one all the time, so she thought it wasn't okay for her to act that way really. She looked back at him when he said it made her look cute, she felt her cheeks colouring slightly a second time before she smiled a little, thankful he was trying to get her to think it was okay.
Satoshi smiled brightly back before looking at the ocean. "I think... That part of anyone is wonderful." He said softly. "Even if you do grow up, which is okay... That part will be the part that reminds you of your smile..." He told her before looking at her again, blushing a little. "I guess you could say I enjoy your smile, as well as other people's smiles."

Roman said:
"She's married! Thought he was just a dead guy!" Aaron said, before using his magic to make a small wall, blocking their view.
Hayate shrugged, "Kind of a habit when you're a master ninja. Should we introduce ourselves or wait until dinner?"
"I wanna meet him!" Thana said as she ran off to the pool happily as Annabel blushed madly still hiding beging aaron

TheDragoon said:
Az blinked a few times and winked playfully with a grin. "Then let's 'brush' up on our detective skills!" He laughed as he seemed to be interested now. "So where do you think you left it last?" He asked.
Talia sighed in relief, seeimg as how he took her bait, "Well I don't exactly thinl you'd be too interested in going into the girl's locker room, so we can go check the cafeteria first."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I wanna meet him!" Thana said as she ran off to the pool happily as Annabel blushed madly still hiding beging aaron

[/QUOTE]
Hayate hopped up and chased after Thana, "Hey slow down, Akuren might barf on you." He said, knowing that most babies are prone to doing so in fast moving areas. Hw then stopped when he saw Annabel and Aaron. "H-Hey... Anna... And her male accomplice."

Roman said:
Talia sighed in relief, seeimg as how he took her bait, "Well I don't exactly thinl you'd be too interested in going into the girl's locker room, so we can go check the cafeteria first."
Az pouted lightly, not happy she had not picked up on his pun but he nodded and got up, waiting to follow her.

TheDragoon said:
((I mistyped but I guess this way works xD ))
Drakon took out his diary and read it, but from his own perspective. He was shaking a little, embarrassed he was showing such weakness. "I... I... I have developed some sort of... Umm... I just have some strange feelings around you. Their wonderful and I uh... Can't describe them..." He said before he collapsed onto his knees. "Is... Is it love? I'm not sure..." He said nervously... Yet he was smiling he finally confessed his feelings to her. He just hoped nobody would interrupt.
"I-is that how you really feel about me??"

She asked, feeling so weird. This is the first time a guy ever confessed his feelings for her. Nico immediately embraced him and she didn't want to let go.

charleen said:
"I-is that how you really feel about me??"
She asked, feeling so weird. This is the first time a guy ever confessed his feelings for her. Nico immediately embraced him and she didn't want to let go.
Drakon blushed a lot and nodded as he embraced her. "I feel like... You won't abandon me like everybody else did. I feel like your precious and sacred." He said as he started to cry a little. "I can't afford... To lose anymore people I love..."

CERBERUS177 said:
(Sorry! I thought I posted to this but I didn't!)
Furia laid backwards and kicked water at him, giggling afterwards, "Got you!" she said, watching the water drip down back into the pool, she swam to the side of the pool waiting for him to try that again, this time she has something to prop herself onto, so she was able to splash without moving.
Dylan rolled over moaning in her sleep tears drip down her face as she slept , not waking up she shuttered and kept quitely crying in pain as she slept sweating and shivering still

Sixxx said:
Dylan rolled over moaning in her sleep tears drip down her face as she slept , not waking up she shuttered and kept quitely crying in pain as she slept sweating and shivering still
Cody couldn't watch her suffer anymore, "Dylan...Dylan!" he said softly, shaking her gently trying to wake her, "I have some stuff to help you..." he said, he didn't want to see her cry, he hated when ladies cried, it just makes him upset.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon blushed a lot and nodded as he embraced her. "I feel like... You won't abandon me like everybody else did. I feel like your precious and sacred." He said as he started to cry a little. "I can't afford... To lose anymore people I love..."
"That's a lot of to take in.."

She muttered softly. Nico sighed heavily as she looked down on her legs.

"B-but I'm not good enough though.."

She paused.

"But you do make me feel some type of way, I just didn't know you would even feel close enough to say that ya know.."

She said shyly.

charleen said:
"That's a lot of to take in.."
She muttered softly. Nico sighed heavily as she looked down on her legs.

"B-but I'm not good enough though.."

She paused.

"But you do make me feel some type of way, I just didn't know you would even feel close enough to say that ya know.."

She said shyly.
Drakon's blush began to go away. "You kinda did find out when you read my diary..." He said slowly before sighing. "And don't say that please... If anything I'm not. If you hang around me my ability might change you. What's worse is I have a short temper... How could anybody like somebody like me..." He said as his heart began to break when he took a long hard look at himself. "I-I honestly was considering not telling you... Because I might hurt you."

TheDragoon said:
Drakon's blush began to go away. "You kinda did find out when you read my diary..." He said slowly before sighing. "And don't say that please... If anything I'm not. If you hang around me my ability might change you. What's worse is I have a short temper... How could anybody like somebody like me..." He said as his heart began to break when he took a long hard look at himself. "I-I honestly was considering not telling you... Because I might hurt you."
"Why would you want to hurt me?!"

She exclaimed, not completely understanding.

"S-so you really didn't like me.."

She pouted, tears came running down her face.

charleen said:
"Why would you want to hurt me?!"
She exclaimed, not completely understanding.

"S-so you really didn't like me.."

She pouted, tears came running down her face.
Drakon shook his head, tears streaming down his own face. "No! That's not it at all! My ultimate ability... Is something I can't control. It at random intervals will cause somebody to say or do something they would not have normally did in the timeline." He said. "You might change if you stay... But I don't want you to leave..." He said softly as he held her tightly.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon shook his head, tears streaming down his own face. "No! That's not it at all! My ultimate ability... Is something I can't control. It at random intervals will cause somebody to say or do something they would not have normally did in the timeline." He said. "You might change if you stay... But I don't want you to leave..." He said softly as he held her tightly.
Nico wiped her tears and started sniffling.

"Uhh.. I have an ugly cry!!"

She exclaimed, turning around to avoid facing him.

"Soo you're not giving me a choice..?!"

She asked furiously. Nico tried getting out of his grip.

"Let go!! You're hurting me!!"

She said, squirming out of his hold.

TheDragoon said:
Az pouted lightly, not happy she had not picked up on his pun but he nodded and got up, waiting to follow her.
Talia picked up her bag and smiled as she stood up, "Nice pun by the way. It was clever." She said as she began towards the entrance of the school, her destination the cafeteria.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana squealed as Akuren floated out of her hands as she dove into the pool tackling Annabel happily with a happy squeal

[/QUOTE]
Hayate watched as Akuren began to float. This quickly sent him into a panic, as he himself jumped up to catch his floating child, only to end up missing and falling into the pool with the pair of lovers and his wife .

Kisaki said:
"I was going taking you to the nurses office , but it seems that your fine now."He replied. He ignored the knife by his throat.
Sora sighed. She really regretted ever giving up control over her body, one day it would probably get her killed. "I see..."what the boy said was likely true, and she felt rather sorry for the kid having to deal with her, even if it was one of her good days. Drawing back the knife she sighed once more. "Did you hear any weird voices or sounds during the past hour? "

((On mobile btw.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back