• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"... Good answer..." Hayate said, looking at Akuren, who seemed to be reaching for his parents. "Hiya there baby." He said with a smile as he let Akuren play with his finger.
(Is slaxt on?)

Thana smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly as she watched hayate and Akuren

@Slaxt

TheDragoon said:
-Day 15
Cielo became the leader of Team Dimensionia. Dammit those traitors! Just because Ineur has been acting a little strange doesn't mean they had to abandon him! This is all that demons fault... I'll seek my revenge one day.

-Day 20

It's been a while since I've consulted my diary. Team Dimensionia is treating me like an outsider now. After I had called them my friends... Ineur is tasking me to collect all of the artifacts. It makes me feel special. But I don't understand... Why does everyone abandon me?

-Day 22

Got into a fight with Shuu today over an artifact. He managed to take it. I met a girl today, she just left me like everybody else did though... This feeling just keeps growing.

-Day 24

I started attending the same school as Shuu. Just great. It appears I also got into a fight with his girlfriend then Shuu. I wish I could keep my temper in check... But those guys I used to call friends... Aren't my friends anymore. To think Cielo would betray his own father...

-Day 27

I met someone new today. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... I wasn't even able to remember the fued I had with Team Dimensionia. She's pretty cute too... If only she had given me her number. I would have been so happy to talk with her for hours on end... When I'm with her I don't feel cursed or angry... I feel very happy. I just don't want to hurt her... And... I want to see her again. Her name was Nico. I just hope my abilities don't cause any damage...

Day 28, the most recent page

I defeated the main force of Team Dimensionia. Nico didn't call me today. I'm a little upset... I hope she calls me soon. Anyway, Ineur is working on some secret project. Perhaps this was what Shuu and Cielo were so afraid of? I'm not sure what to do...

---The rest of the pages are blank---
Nico tried so hard not to cry, but she kept tearing up. He didn't deserve to feel abandoned. She can relate to that and it hurts to feel like that. She decided she will stay as long as he wanted her to be there. She read to the part where it was talking about her. He called her cute?? She gulped, looking back at the sleeping Drakon. All the sudden, she felt really shy and her cheeks were bright red from blushing so much. She doesn't know if this is true or what, but she started hugging the book like she was in love with it. She finally closed the book and placed it back where it was before. Then she scampered back to her seat and started daydreaming of what she just read. Eventually she drifted to sleep.

Daniel reaving](Is slaxt on?) Thana smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly as she watched hayate and Akuren [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
(((( Maybe. ))))

Hayate hummed quietly, soom taking his finger away from Akuren and looking at Thana, "So what are we going to to do? Oh! Where's Blake and Annabelle? They're usually at the door when we get here."

Roman said:
(((( Maybe. ))))
Hayate hummed quietly, soom taking his finger away from Akuren and looking at Thana, "So what are we going to to do? Oh! Where's Blake and Annabelle? They're usually at the door when we get here."
"Blake is probably off with his wife.... And I think Annabel is in our pool." She told him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Blake is probably off with his wife.... And I think Annabel is in our pool." She told him

[/QUOTE]
"Blake has a wife? That sounds nice... Good for him. What about Annabel I remember she asked me for help one time." Hayate said. "Has she found anyone?"

charleen said:
Nico tried so hard not to cry, but she kept tearing up. He didn't deserve to feel abandoned. She can relate to that and it hurts to feel like that. She decided she will stay as long as he wanted her to be there. She read to the part where it was talking about her. He called her cute?? She gulped, looking back at the sleeping Drakon. All the sudden, she felt really shy and her cheeks were bright red from blushing so much. She doesn't know if this is true or what, but she started hugging the book like she was in love with it. She finally closed the book and placed it back where it was before. Then she scampered back to her seat and started daydreaming of what she just read. Eventually she drifted to sleep.
((Timeskip? :3))

Roman said:
"Blake has a wife? That sounds nice... Good for him. What about Annabel I remember she asked me for help one time." Hayate said. "Has she found anyone?"
"Sadly no. My sweet Annabel is still single." She said to him with a sigh. "She always meets people then they just... Disaper on her." She told him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sadly no. My sweet Annabel is still single." She said to him with a sigh. "She always meets people then they just... Disaper on her." She told him

[/QUOTE]
"That has to suck..." Hayate said, thinking about any of his friends, one did come to mind, but at the same time it probably wasn't the best idea.

Roman said:
"That has to suck..." Hayate said, thinking about any of his friends, one did come to mind, but at the same time it probably wasn't the best idea.
"Yeah. She's so lonely these days I don't know how to comfort her any more. She's become so quiet and sad." Thana said to him as they walked through the house together. "It breaks my heart to see her this way." She told him

Amber blushed as he kissed her cheek " ok but can i go get changed " she said with a smiled turning to face him wraping her arms around his neck . @VenomSlayer

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah. She's so lonely these days I don't know how to comfort her any more. She's become so quiet and sad." Thana said to him as they walked through the house together. "It breaks my heart to see her this way." She told him

[/QUOTE]
"I see... She'll find the one at some point." Hayate said softly as he looked at Thana. "It took awhile for me, but I found someone."

charleen said:
((YEET!! it's lit))
Drakon woke up slowly after what felt like 3 hours. His sickness had seemed to have gone away. He saw Nico had stayed with him that entire time. He smiled softly and rubbed her head gently. "Thank you so much..." He whispered before he thought most people would do something romantic at this point but he blushed wildly and shook his head as he stopped. That was too embarrassing.

Roman said:
"I see... She'll find the one at some point." Hayate said softly as he looked at Thana. "It took awhile for me, but I found someone."
"But you haven been waiting 200 years." She said to him as she kissed his cheek

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi nodded and smiled. "Don't worry about it. Let's just enjoy the time we have left together." He laughed as another wave was coming and he laughed as he turned around.
Leia smiled, glad he didn't seem mad that she asked, soon another wave caught up with them, turning and swimming with it to the shore again, giggling all the while. "that was fun~" she said childishly as they reached the shore, realising that she was seeming childish, her cheeks coloured slightly.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((erm... well i mean one of aforementioned badasses did literally blow up heaven and hell so ya ummm I think he could destroy everything from hell... also a few of my characters can destroy entire dimensions... kingdoms arent that big in the grand scheme of things...))
((also at a coffee shop on a mobile.))

Kaz looked at her boredly. "Meh. I think you may be underestimating the rest of existence a little bit. but hey, I dont like depressing talks or arguments. Lets find something more fun to do and discuss." Kaz was slightly saddened when he saw her pout. It looked as if she might have feelings for this other boy. Oh well. wouldn't stop him from trying anyway. Sliding back into the pool, Kaz smacked the water and shot a large blob of water at Furia's face.

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry! I thought I posted to this but I didn't!)

Furia laid backwards and kicked water at him, giggling afterwards, "Got you!" she said, watching the water drip down back into the pool, she swam to the side of the pool waiting for him to try that again, this time she has something to prop herself onto, so she was able to splash without moving.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I'm ready so lets go!" She said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
''Okay~''

...⊹She said before she went out of the room waiting for Harumi⊹...

Nona said:
Leia smiled, glad he didn't seem mad that she asked, soon another wave caught up with them, turning and swimming with it to the shore again, giggling all the while. "that was fun~" she said childishly as they reached the shore, realising that she was seeming childish, her cheeks coloured slightly.
Satoshi was awe stricken by her smile before he nodded. "Yea it was." He said before he poked her cheek." Your cheeks are red..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But you haven been waiting 200 years." She said to him as she kissed his cheek

[/QUOTE]
Hayate laughed lightly, "I don't now. That's all that matters, right?" He asked pecking her on the lips.

Roman said:
Hayate laughed lightly, "I don't now. That's all that matters, right?" He asked pecking her on the lips.
"Yeah thana said softly

Meanwhile in the pool Annabel sat on the shallow end her arms wrapped around Arron's neck as they kissed, her sitting on his lap as she enjoyed his company unknowing that thana would soon be there

(See told you I had the perfect plan XDDDD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back