• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"We cant. He's above us somehow. He was just like Roman, a power unbelievable... And to believe there are beings stronger than him out there." Hayate said, shaking his head. "If we ever do find him, we wouldn't stand a chance."
"Have you forgotten who I call my father love?" She aske him with a small smile as they appeared infront of there home

TheDragoon said:
Shuu followed her with his swim trunks on with a bag with a change of clothes in it. "Hope Az is alright." He told her.
Lena smirked worriedly.

"Yeah.... M-Me too... For now, I'll teleport us there" She exclaimed, one of her eyes glowing blue, as she grabbed his hand, and they appeared on the beach. Soon, Lena began undressing to the point she only had her bright blue bikini on herself.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon nodded slowly and literally after eating his soup and stuff, began to wobble. "Just remember... To give me... Your phone... Number..." He said before he passed out. A book on the shelf fell as his body slammed against the bed. It read- "Diary." It was probably Drakons.
Nico sighed out of relief. She felt really content that she helped take care of him and all. She saw the book fall on the floor by her. She swiftly picked it up and examined it. Her eyes locked on the word "diary." Then she looked back at the sleeping Drakon. She raised one of her eyebrow and tilted her head.

'Shoot, I can't even keep up with my diary..' she thought.

Nico contemplated whether to open it or not since Drakon specifically said he doesn't like sharing his past, but why not.. Uhh maybe just peek.. She sat on a chair far away from Drakon's bed, trying to keep one eye on the book and one eye on him. She instantly regretted opening it, but it was too late to go back.

charleen said:
Nico sighed out of relief. She felt really content that she helped take care of him and all. She saw the book fall on the floor by her. She swiftly picked it up and examined it. Her eyes locked on the word "diary." Then she looked back at the sleeping Drakon. She raised one of her eyebrow and tilted her head.
'Shoot, I can't even keep up with my diary..' she thought.

Nico contemplated whether to open it or not since Drakon specifically said he doesn't like sharing his past, but why not.. Uhh maybe just peek.. She sat on a chair far away from Drakon's bed, trying to keep one eye on the book and one eye on him. She instantly regretted opening it, but it was too late to go back.
-Day 1-

My name is Drakon Kyrane. Ineur gave me a diary to keep while I worked for The Alliance. Today is my first mission was success! Alright! I do still wonder who my family used to be... But thanks to Ineur, I was able to make some friends for the first time. Shuu and Cielo are both really nice. I think I'll keep writing in this diary...

--Next page--

-Day 6

Ever since I wrote my first entry I have been successfully been completing missions... But something doesn't seem... Right. Cielo and Shuu seem upset. Like they had discovered something they shouldn't. What happened?

--Next Page--

-Day 7

Mission failed. We all faked our deaths at sea. Ineur has locked himself in his quarters. Cielo and Shuu are really worried. Their talking about making Cielo the new leader until Ineur returns. I'm still shaking. That man... Wrote something on my arm. I can hear him... In my head... NO! NO! MAKE IT STOP!

((Continue reading?))

JJKab said:
Lena smirked worriedly.
"Yeah.... M-Me too... For now, I'll teleport us there" She exclaimed, one of her eyes glowing blue, as she grabbed his hand, and they appeared on the beach. Soon, Lena began undressing to the point she only had her bright blue bikini on herself.
Shuu ran over to the beach and laughed. "Hurry up! Let's have some fun!" He said happily before his feet started to burn because he was in a human form. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HOT HOT HOT HOT!" He squealed before dashing into the water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Have you forgotten who I call my father love?" She aske him with a small smile as they appeared infront of there home

[/QUOTE]
"Never met him." Hayate said, sighing lightly. "I failed to protect one the thisngs I cared about... And the village even got destroyed in the process... Hopefully the people started on repairs."

(((( He doesn't know what a Sanctum is and I think it'd be best he didn't ))))

TheDragoon said:
-Day 1-
My name is Drakon Kyrane. Ineur gave me a diary to keep while I worked for The Alliance. Today is my first mission was success! Alright! I do still wonder who my family used to be... But thanks to Ineur, I was able to make some friends for the first time. Shuu and Cielo are both really nice. I think I'll keep writing in this diary...

--Next page--

-Day 6

Ever since I wrote my first entry I have been successfully been completing missions... But something doesn't seem... Right. Cielo and Shuu seem upset. Like they had discovered something they shouldn't. What happened?

--Next Page--

-Day 7

Mission failed. We all faked our deaths at sea. Ineur has locked himself in his quarters. Cielo and Shuu are really worried. Their talking about making Cielo the new leader until Ineur returns. I'm still shaking. That man... Wrote something on my arm. I can hear him... In my head... NO! NO! MAKE IT STOP!

((Continue reading?))
Nico was quite confused and intrigued like why is he going on missions.. She wanted to ask him who he really was, but she can't exposed herself from reading his diary. She decided to skip a few pages. She was trying to see if he wrote something about her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu ran over to the beach and laughed. "Hurry up! Let's have some fun!" He said happily before his feet started to burn because he was in a human form. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HOT HOT HOT HOT!" He squealed before dashing into the water.
Lena laughed, as she ran after Shuu. She hugged him from behind, and ran with him into the water. She then jumped, causing both her and her husband to end up underwater, with Lena on top of Shuu. Small stream of air escaped Lena's lips, as she hugged Shuu closely, kissing him softly

TheDragoon said:
((Can Az interact with any of them? And if so could you start?))
(((( Mayumi, Talia, Logan?

Mayumi is a 13 year old freshman.

Talia is a 17 year old junior.

Logan is a 16 year old senior ))))

Roman said:
"Never met him." Hayate said, sighing lightly. "I failed to protect one the thisngs I cared about... And the village even got destroyed in the process... Hopefully the people started on repairs."
(((( He doesn't know what a Sanctum is and I think it'd be best he didn't ))))
"Let's just say he is more powerful than roman." She told him as she hugged him tightly

Daniel reaving]"Course my love." She said as she took his hand and smiled lovingly at him "Really??" Well let me get dressed first!" She told her as she slid to her closet quickly and found a pretty skirt and a shirt and bra and put them on happily [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]...?Ayame was already ready. Though her style in clothing looks like a more modern style than Mama Kikuri's?...[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://rebloggy.com/post/pixiv-gate-rory-mercury-gate-jieitai-kanochi-nite-kaku-tatakaeri/129090195292 said:
tumblr_nuolktoeHS1t1fo2po1_500.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Let's just say he is more powerful than roman." She told him as she hugged him tightly

[/QUOTE]
"Well I know there's people steonger than him, meaning there's people strong as that guy." Hayate said, laughing lightly. "But ehat makes you think this person would even help me? "

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Ayame was already ready. Though her style in clothing looks like a more modern style than Mama Kikuri's?...
Harumi quickly got ready and smiled at her. "Let's go!" She said happily

Roman said:
"Well I know there's people steonger than him, meaning there's people strong as that guy." Hayate said, laughing lightly. "But ehat makes you think this person would even help me? "
"Because he's my father." She told him softly before kissing his cheek and entwining her fingers with his as she pulled him into the castle

Mayyflower said:
"She's a succubus, she feeds off of... That stuff" she says
"True, I dunno. Cam would be pissed at me if I didn't help....Ughhhh. I hate my life being so complicated' He said then laughed

charleen said:
Nico was quite confused and intrigued like why is he going on missions.. She wanted to ask him who he really was, but she can't exposed herself from reading his diary. She decided to skip a few pages. She was trying to see if he wrote something about her.
-Day 15

Cielo became the leader of Team Dimensionia. Dammit those traitors! Just because Ineur has been acting a little strange doesn't mean they had to abandon him! This is all that demons fault... I'll seek my revenge one day.

-Day 20

It's been a while since I've consulted my diary. Team Dimensionia is treating me like an outsider now. After I had called them my friends... Ineur is tasking me to collect all of the artifacts. It makes me feel special. But I don't understand... Why does everyone abandon me?

-Day 22

Got into a fight with Shuu today over an artifact. He managed to take it. I met a girl today, she just left me like everybody else did though... This feeling just keeps growing.

-Day 24

I started attending the same school as Shuu. Just great. It appears I also got into a fight with his girlfriend then Shuu. I wish I could keep my temper in check... But those guys I used to call friends... Aren't my friends anymore. To think Cielo would betray his own father...

-Day 27

I met someone new today. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... I wasn't even able to remember the fued I had with Team Dimensionia. She's pretty cute too... If only she had given me her number. I would have been so happy to talk with her for hours on end... When I'm with her I don't feel cursed or angry... I feel very happy. I just don't want to hurt her... And... I want to see her again. Her name was Nico. I just hope my abilities don't cause any damage...

Day 28, the most recent page

I defeated the main force of Team Dimensionia. Nico didn't call me today. I'm a little upset... I hope she calls me soon. Anyway, Ineur is working on some secret project. Perhaps this was what Shuu and Cielo were so afraid of? I'm not sure what to do...

---The rest of the pages are blank---

JJKab said:
Lena laughed, as she ran after Shuu. She hugged him from behind, and ran with him into the water. She then jumped, causing both her and her husband to end up underwater, with Lena on top of Shuu. Small stream of air escaped Lena's lips, as she hugged Shuu closely, kissing him softly
Shuu kissed her back softly as one hand moved behind her head and the other around her neck, causing the kiss to deepen a little. He wasn't worried about running out of breath though. He was a god so death had nothing on him.

Roman said:
(((( Mayumi, Talia, Logan?
Mayumi is a 13 year old freshman.

Talia is a 17 year old junior.

Logan is a 16 year old senior ))))
((Talia, warning ya tho, he's a bit of a shy... 'Punny' guy xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed her back softly as one hand moved behind her head and the other around her neck, causing the kiss to deepen a little. He wasn't worried about running out of breath though. He was a god so death had nothing on him.
Lena let out another stream of air, as she was now struggling to hold her breath. She softly poked Shuu's stomach, so he would release her.

(Gtg, I feel soooo sick X_x )

JJKab said:
Lena let out another stream of air, as she was now struggling to hold her breath. She softly poked Shuu's stomach, so he would release her.
(Gtg, I feel soooo sick X_x )
Shuu let her go so she could resurface as he resurfaced himself. "Oopsie~" He laughed softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because he's my father." She told him softly before kissing his cheek and entwining her fingers with his as she pulled him into the castle

[/QUOTE]
"... Good answer..." Hayate said, looking at Akuren, who seemed to be reaching for his parents. "Hiya there baby." He said with a smile as he let Akuren play with his finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back