• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Drakon woke up slowly after what felt like 3 hours. His sickness had seemed to have gone away. He saw Nico had stayed with him that entire time. He smiled softly and rubbed her head gently. "Thank you so much..." He whispered before he thought most people would do something romantic at this point but he blushed wildly and shook his head as he stopped. That was too embarrassing.
Nico felt someone touching her and woke up panicking.

"Drakon.."

She yawned, blinking a few times. She tried keeping her eye open, but it kept drooping. Eventually she sat up and faced the not-so-sick Drakon.

"How are ya feeling?"

She asked still very concerned with his health.

Talia had just left her mother's class, heading to her father's to see what time he'd be leaving the school tonight. She was definitely going to need a ride home, but her mom wasn't leaving until later most likely, but knowing her dad he'd most likelt be leaving earlier than Celia. As she walked down the halls, her phone rang and it was her dad. She answered and they had a quick conversation, only for her to get the bad news. "This is why I need my own car..." She muttered as she went towards the doors that led to the courtyard. Taking a seat on a bench, she crossed her legs and dug her face into her backpack. "Ugh.... This sucks so much."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi quickly went after her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon started to lead Harumi out of the mansion after she took her hand⊹...

Roman said:
Talia had just left her mother's class, heading to her father's to see what time he'd be leaving the school tonight. She was definitely going to need a ride home, but her mom wasn't leaving until later most likely, but knowing her dad he'd most likelt be leaving earlier than Celia. As she walked down the halls, her phone rang and it was her dad. She answered and they had a quick conversation, only for her to get the bad news. "This is why I need my own car..." She muttered as she went towards the doors that led to the courtyard. Taking a seat on a bench, she crossed her legs and dug her face into her backpack. "Ugh.... This sucks so much."
@TheDragoon forgot to tag you.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah thana said softly
Meanwhile in the pool Annabel sat on the shallow end her arms wrapped around Arron's neck as they kissed, her sitting on his lap as she enjoyed his company unknowing that thana would soon be there

(See told you I had the perfect plan XDDDD)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Perfect xD ))))

Hayate took a quick sniff in the air. He still had some of his enhanced senses from Karuma, and his nose picked up an unfamiliar scent. "We're gonna have to go to the pool... And no... It's not to just see Annabel in a swimsuit or anything." He said, laughijg lightly. "I smell someone." Hayate then led Thana to the doors where he saw Annabel and some guy. "Eh?! Thana look!" He said in a loud whisper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
@TheDragoon forgot to tag you.
Az was walking into the school before he saw a girl rummaging through her bag. He worked up his courage and approached her. "Excuse me um... You looked quite anxious so I was wondering if anything was wrong." He asked curiously. "Sorry if it's none of my business" The blonde spoke.

charleen said:
Nico felt someone touching her and woke up panicking.
"Drakon.."

She yawned, blinking a few times. She tried keeping her eye open, but it kept drooping. Eventually she sat up and faced the not-so-sick Drakon.

"How are ya feeling?"

She asked still very concerned with his health.
Drakon beamed and nodded a little at her like a little kid. "I feel much better now! I couldn't have done it without you!" He said. "You want to do something now?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi was awe stricken by her smile before he nodded. "Yea it was." He said before he poked her cheek." Your cheeks are red..." He said softly.
Leia blinked as he poked her cheek "H-Huh?" She placed a hand to her face "N-No, I mean a little... I-I mean-" she sighed a little, not helping her situation much "I was just a little embarrassed for acting like a child..." She admitted quietly.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon beamed and nodded a little at her like a little kid. "I feel much better now! I couldn't have done it without you!" He said. "You want to do something now?" He asked her.
Nico started to feel guilty from reading his diary without his permission. She really didn't want to lie to Drakon, but she was afraid of him getting mad at her. Also he's still somewhat sick, so she didn't want him to go berserk. She shrank down in her seat, smiling sheepishly at him.

"I-I.."

Her heart rate was going up.

"R-read your d-diary.."

She sighed heavily. Nico kneeled down on the floor and bowed her head.

"I'm so so s-sorry,"

She pleaded, almost wanting to cry

charleen said:
Nico started to feel guilty from reading his diary without his permission. She really didn't want to lie to Drakon, but she was afraid of him getting mad at her. Also he's still somewhat sick, so she didn't want him to go berserk. She shrank down in her seat, smiling sheepishly at him.
"I-I.."

Her heart rate was going up.

"R-read your d-diary.."

She sighed heavily. Nico kneeled down on the floor and bowed her head.

"I'm so so s-sorry,"

She pleaded, almost wanting to cry
Drakon heard this and looked like he was going to flip out before he remembered who he was talking to. "Well... You know some of the story then." He said before his face went bright red. "D-D-D-Did... You ready all of it?" He asked curiously. If she found out he liked her he wouldn't know what to do... Honestly he was scared he'd be rejected.

Nona said:
Leia blinked as he poked her cheek "H-Huh?" She placed a hand to her face "N-No, I mean a little... I-I mean-" she sighed a little, not helping her situation much "I was just a little embarrassed for acting like a child..." She admitted quietly.
Satoshi blinked and a few times and waved his hand. "What's wrong with acting like a child?" He asked. "Besides, I think you look cute when your like that. I'm sure anyone would think the same."

TheDragoon said:
Az was walking into the school before he saw a girl rummaging through her bag. He worked up his courage and approached her. "Excuse me um... You looked quite anxious so I was wondering if anything was wrong." He asked curiously. "Sorry if it's none of my business" The blonde spoke.
Talia looled up from her bag at the boy and shook her head, "It's nothing serious... Just looking for something." She said, before setting her bag on the ground. "If you wanted, you can take a seat. I don't mind." Talia then scooted over a little, making room for him.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon heard this and looked like he was going to flip out before he remembered who he was talking to. "Well... You know some of the story then." He said before his face went bright red. "D-D-D-Did... You ready all of it?" He asked curiously. If she found out he liked her he wouldn't know what to do... Honestly he was scared he'd be rejected.
"Sorta.."

She said, chuckling nervously. Nico bit her lower lip slightly and tilted her head.

"A-are you mad at me..?"

She sighed softly.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi blinked and a few times and waved his hand. "What's wrong with acting like a child?" He asked. "Besides, I think you look cute when your like that. I'm sure anyone would think the same."
Leia looked at him before looking to the side, ticking some hair behind her ear "B-Because I'm not a child?" She was used to having to be the grown up sensible one all the time, so she thought it wasn't okay for her to act that way really. She looked back at him when he said it made her look cute, she felt her cheeks colouring slightly a second time before she smiled a little, thankful he was trying to get her to think it was okay.

Roman said:
(((( Perfect xD ))))
Hayate took a quick sniff in the air. He still had some of his enhanced senses from Karuma, and his nose picked up an unfamiliar scent. "We're gonna have to go to the pool... And no... It's not to just see Annabel in a swimsuit or anything." He said, laughijg lightly. "I smell someone." Hayate then led Thana to the doors where he saw Annabel and some guy. "Eh?! Thana look!" He said in a loud whisper.
Thana walked with him in confusion till she saw Annabel with a man and lot up with joy. "She found some one!" She whisper squealed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana walked with him in confusion till she saw Annabel with a man and lot up with joy. "She found some one!" She whisper squealed

[/QUOTE]
Aaron slowly pulled away from the kiss, looking at the window where Thana and Hayate, along with Akuren all were. Hayate ducked and pulled Thana down with him. "He saw us." He said quietly. Aaron looked at Annabel and rubbed his head, "Whose he blonde and the lady in the greek robes watching us?"

Roman said:
Aaron slowly pulled away from the kiss, looking at the window where Thana and Hayate, along with Akuren all were. Hayate ducked and pulled Thana down with him. "He saw us." He said quietly. Aaron looked at Annabel and rubbed his head, "Whose he blonde and the lady in the greek robes watching us?"
"Greek robes..... That's.......

Thana!!" She screamed in embarasment her cheeks turning blood red as she burried her face into his chest in embarasment

"What's wrong?" Thana asked

charleen said:
"Sorta.."
She said, chuckling nervously. Nico bit her lower lip slightly and tilted her head.

"A-are you mad at me..?"

She sighed softly.
Drakon shook his head softly. "No... Not in a million years." He said as he looked away from her. "You were bound to find out at some point and... Now I'm just read that stuff I wrote." He said shyly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Greek robes..... That's.......
Thana!!" She screamed in embarasment her cheeks turning blood red as she burried her face into his chest in embarasment

"What's wrong?" Thana asked

[/QUOTE]
"Lady Thana? Wait... As in Death?!" Aaron asked, before looking away. "Who's the blonde guy and the baby?" He asked.

Hayate slowly peeked up once more, "We've been found out. He's asking about us..." He whispered to Thana.

Roman said:
Talia looled up from her bag at the boy and shook her head, "It's nothing serious... Just looking for something." She said, before setting her bag on the ground. "If you wanted, you can take a seat. I don't mind." Talia then scooted over a little, making room for him.
Az nodded and sat next to her. "Thank you. What are you looking for?" He asked curiously.

((Your making it kinda hard to make puns dang it XDDD))

Nona said:
Leia looked at him before looking to the side, ticking some hair behind her ear "B-Because I'm not a child?" She was used to having to be the grown up sensible one all the time, so she thought it wasn't okay for her to act that way really. She looked back at him when he said it made her look cute, she felt her cheeks colouring slightly a second time before she smiled a little, thankful he was trying to get her to think it was okay.
Satoshi looked out at the sea now. "I think that side of you will be important when you grow up." He told her before he looked back at her. "It's that part of you that reminds you to smile and laugh."

Roman said:
"Lady Thana? Wait... As in Death?!" Aaron asked, before looking away. "Who's the blonde guy and the baby?" He asked.
Hayate slowly peeked up once more, "We've been found out. He's asking about us..." He whispered to Thana.
"Yes thana my master. And that's her husband and new born child." She said in embarasment

"Then why are we hiding?" She asked

TheDragoon said:
Drakon shook his head softly. "No... Not in a million years." He said as he looked away from her. "You were bound to find out at some point and... Now I'm just read that stuff I wrote." He said shyly.
"You're going to w-what..?"

She said, blushing deeply. Nico felt her knees wobbling. She sat back down. She took a deep breath in and exhaled out.

"Ok.. go ahead,"

She said, placing her hands on her lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back