• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed and smiled. "Well the maid outfit is always a plus, but right now if I wanted to be served by a maid, I wouldent need to come to a cafe, and I could ask you to do a whole lot more than the girls at the cafe now couldn't I? I'm actually here for the food. It's one of the rare places I can actually stomach the food, much less enjoy it. Not quite as good as Fenris' cooking, but it's not bad. "

[/QUOTE]
"That's a first, I imagined you'd be drooling every time one of them passed by. But I guess you do have power over me right now, so you wouldn't need to." she said.

Ribbon mentally gulped as she knocked on a door and a gruff man opened the door before looking at Arbitz and sighing. "How do you get lost just going around the corner to the grocery store? " Arbitz shrugged and handed the man the milk before pushing past him and dashing back to his closet, leaving perfect and ribbon standing outside. Perfect 's phone then lit up with a notification saying a large sum of money had been wired to his account.

Roman said:
Perfect had gritted his teeth as the blade of his knife was broken. He didn't have any of his custom knives with him, stronger metal, but lightweight. He sighed lightly and his grip softened. "Well, I guess you have me beat..." He said before somehow vanishing out of Ribbon's hold. "We'll finish this once we get back to our own home, as for now we help Arbitz here."

LunaCrosby said:
"That's a first, I imagined you'd be drooling every time one of them passed by. But I guess you do have power over me right now, so you wouldn't need to." she said.
Everest smirked and pulled out a chair for hakuru to sit down in, before seating himself. "I may enjoy the female body, but I'm not Ozzy. Anyway, I believe you owe me an explanation as to why you dislike maid cafes so much. "

Wicked Jester]Kaz smiled at her. "What was the reason you can't switch to demon form again? Well... your wings are probably better than mine ever were anyway. " [/QUOTE] (([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] I actually did forget the reasons sorry xD although because Kaz is a teenager, I don't think he would mind seeing what she looked like xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm so happy for you!" Thana squealed as she hugged Annabel happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate surfaced out of the water and smiled, giving Annabel a thumbs up. "I'm glad you found someone! Also, long time no see! Things are so slow when you're dead."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked, "you sure? she asked. Not that she didn't mind not having to cook, but she figured if she didn't ask, she'd seem lazy.
Roman shook his head, "Shoo shoo. Out of the kitchen." He said, laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smirked and pulled out a chair for hakuru to sit down in, before seating himself. "I may enjoy the female body, but I'm not Ozzy. Anyway, I believe you owe me an explanation as to why you dislike maid cafes so much. "

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru sat down. "Well, I believe it's normal for someone to dislike their job" she said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.

Roman said:
Hayate surfaced out of the water and smiled, giving Annabel a thumbs up. "I'm glad you found someone! Also, long time no see! Things are so slow when you're dead."
Roman shook his head, "Shoo shoo. Out of the kitchen." He said, laughing lightly.
Mal put her hands up, "Ok, ok, i'll go" she said and walked out of the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon mentally gulped as she knocked on a door and a gruff man opened the door before looking at Arbitz and sighing. "How do you get lost just going around the corner to the grocery store? " Arbitz shrugged and handed the man the milk before pushing past him and dashing back to his closet, leaving perfect and ribbon standing outside. Perfect 's phone then lit up with a notification saying a large sum of money had been wired to his account.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect stood there, he noticed how everyone felt at the moment. Arbitz was glad to be back and Ribbon, he didn't know exactly... Seemed like fear or something. When his phone gave off it's notification sound, Perfect smiled and looked at Ribbon, "Another job well done." He said, chuckling lightly. "We should head back now, we have a lot of things to discuss."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal put her hands up, "Ok, ok, i'll go" she said and walked out of the kitchen.
Roman chuckled, "Be done in about an hour max!" He yelled after her before he went to cooking, gathering all the ingerdients he needed to make the food.

(((( We can do a small timeskip to when the food is done. ))))

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru sat down. "Well, I believe it's normal for someone to dislike their job" she said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.
((Did you get the comment about Ozzy? ))

Everest's eyes widened slightly as he figured out what she meant before a wide smile appeared on his face. "Oh? Do I have a slave maid? That could be fun... there really are a few things I've always wanted to try. Of course that would only be with your permission. Although it makes me wonder then, why you were so against calling me master. That word must be said by you hundreds of times a day."

Wicked Jester](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] I actually did forget the reasons sorry xD although because Kaz is a teenager, I don't think he would mind seeing what she looked like xD ))
(All good)

"I faint, but since you seem to be so interested..." she got out of the water and stood still, holding her arms out she flashed brightly and a girl inside of a pair of black wings stood in her place, the wings wrapped around her, "I can be in this form for as long as I want, but I'd like to go back to my normal one soon..." she said, "And you better be a gentleman and help me to my room when I switch back!" she said, glaring at him, her personality went from her cheerful self to, something else. "Now, about that splash..." she stood in the pool half way, and pushed a large wave at him with her wings. "Got you..." she said. Giggling.

d1d8f73dc99f9af6aa52364666daeebd.jpg

Roman said:
Perfect stood there, he noticed how everyone felt at the moment. Arbitz was glad to be back and Ribbon, he didn't know exactly... Seemed like fear or something. When his phone gave off it's notification sound, Perfect smiled and looked at Ribbon, "Another job well done." He said, chuckling lightly. "We should head back now, we have a lot of things to discuss."
Ribbon shook her head, clearing her thoughts as Arbitz left. She would be safe now. Perfect just didn'tunderstand the stress of dealing witha pissed off Arbitz. Smiled she turned towards Perfect, "Oh? And what's that? "

CERBERUS177 said:
(All good)
"I faint, but since you seem to be so interested..." she got out of the water and stood still, holding her arms out she flashed brightly and a girl inside of a pair of black wings stood in her place, the wings wrapped around her, "I can be in this form for as long as I want, but I'd like to go back to my normal one soon..." she said, "And you better be a gentleman and help me to my room when I switch back!" she said, glaring at him, her personality went from her cheerful self to, something else. "Now, about that splash..." she stood in the pool half way, and pushed a large wave at him with her wings. "Got you..." she said. Giggling.

d1d8f73dc99f9af6aa52364666daeebd.jpg

Kaz blinked as stared at the beutiful girl before him, even as he was drenched in pool water and mentaly promised he would slap who ever shot this girl if he found out. Smirking even as he hopped out of the pool and walked over to the benches where he picked up his coat and draped it over his arm before speaking. "Sure, i'll help you back, so before i retaliate for that last splash, you wanna tell me what dorm room i'll need to carry you to?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon shook her head, clearing her thoughts as Arbitz left. She would be safe now. Perfect just didn'tunderstand the stress of dealing witha pissed off Arbitz. Smiled she turned towards Perfect, "Oh? And what's that? "

[/QUOTE]
"Well one, we should get all our money put up somewhere. Banks are the most trustworthy place in my opinion. Second, us. We should be able to keep from killing one another when doing work... Our job should be our main focus, along with our safety and who killed the most people." Perfect stated as he grabbed Ribbon's hand and started walking.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Kaz blinked as stared at the beutiful girl before him, even as he was drenched in pool water and mentaly promised he would slap who ever shot this girl if he found out. Smirking even as he hopped out of the pool and walked over to the benches where he picked up his coat and draped it over his arm before speaking. "Sure, i'll help you back, so before i retaliate for that last splash, you wanna tell me what dorm room i'll need to carry you to?"

[/QUOTE]
Just found out rpnation is about to be shut down for a few days for updates :'( ))

Furia looked at him, top floor, farthest end. So what are we gonna do now? " she asked him, her wings draped behind her, "My wings are wet... Kind of a weird feeling.. Hehe. " she said giggling.

Sadly my last, guess we'll see each other in a few days or so! ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio noticed she didn't follow and frowned before dissapering into shadow and reappearing by her side. "You alright?" He asked her softly as he walked with her noticing her quick pace and blood on her glove. He became worried and gently grabed her arm. "Hey you ok?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn let him hold her arm and simply hissed, "Can you not?" Evelyn asked as she pulled her arm away from him, "Just a small cough, nothing to worry about," Evelyn said in a sad tone, she was obviously lying but she didn't care, "It's nothing," Evelyn said in a small whisper as she held her hand closer to herself,

Sixxx said:
Amber blushed as he kissed her cheek " ok but can i go get changed " she said with a smiled turning to face him wraping her arms around his neck .
SORRY SORRY I JUST WOKE UP!
-(Zac)-

"Sure love," Zac said with a smile before he lightly kissed her, he opened a portal just behind Amber and placed his hands on her hips, "When you come back it'll be in my room, i just have to do something quickly," Zac said as his face hardened, slight black spot's appearing in his eyes.

Roman said:
"Well one, we should get all our money put up somewhere. Banks are the most trustworthy place in my opinion. Second, us. We should be able to keep from killing one another when doing work... Our job should be our main focus, along with our safety and who killed the most people." Perfect stated as he grabbed Ribbon's hand and started walking.
((Wait... the banks? I don't think there would be a bank willing to take the amounts each account would be holding xD ))

Ribbon giggled a and shrugged as she began to skip around perfect. "I'll let you handle the money. As for not killing eachother while on the job... I'll think about it. "

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Wait... the banks? I don't think there would be a bank willing to take the amounts each account would be holding xD ))
Ribbon giggled a and shrugged as she began to skip around perfect. "I'll let you handle the money. As for not killing eachother while on the job... I'll think about it. "

[/QUOTE]
(((( Since when did logic comw in to play? xD ))))

Perfect sighed and came to an immediate stop, "Erm... Alright... Leave all the financial work to me... Not like I know how you humans do your banking... Like seriously, I didn't even know ice cream existed until a few days ago." He said, shaking his head.

CERBERUS177 said:
Just found out rpnation is about to be shut down for a few days for updates :'( ))
Furia looked at him, top floor, farthest end. So what are we gonna do now? " she asked him, her wings draped behind her, "My wings are wet... Kind of a weird feeling.. Hehe. " she said giggling.

Sadly my last, guess we'll see each other in a few days or so! ))
((Ya, they go down Monday. We're all curious to see how Akira will implement the new update. Bb coding is getting replaced to.))

Kaz smirked as he placed his jacket in the water and began to drain the water from the pool at a visible rate. "Well now I get revenge and your wings get a lot wetter."raising the jacket over his head, he swung the jacket down, releasing all the water it had absorbed in one massive torrential wave, which shot towards Furia as Kaz smiled standing at the edge of the pool.

Roman said:
Annabel blushed more and smile. "Th-thank you," she said before she went arron and leaned on him lovingly

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn let him hold her arm and simply hissed, "Can you not?" Evelyn asked as she pulled her arm away from him, "Just a small cough, nothing to worry about," Evelyn said in a sad tone, she was obviously lying but she didn't care, "It's nothing," Evelyn said in a small whisper as she held her hand closer to herself,

SORRY SORRY I JUST WOKE UP!

-(Zac)-

"Sure love," Zac said with a smile before he lightly kissed her, he opened a portal just behind Amber and placed his hands on her hips, "When you come back it'll be in my room, i just have to do something quickly," Zac said as his face hardened, slight black spot's appearing in his eyes.
"Your lying." He said as he gently pulled her a little closer. "Let me help you." He said softly as he looked her into the eye

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel blushed more and smile. "Th-thank you," she said before she went arron and leaned on him lovingly

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome!" Hayate said with a smile before he grabbed Thana. "Let's leave them be, honey. The baby needs to be changed anyways." He added, covering his nose to to block the stench that was radiating from his son's behind.

Roman said:
"You're welcome!" Hayate said with a smile before he grabbed Thana. "Let's leave them be, honey. The baby needs to be changed anyways." He added, covering his nose to to block the stench that was radiating from his son's behind.
"Fine fine fine." Thana said as she appeared out of the pool dry an wih Akuren in her arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back