• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((All I remember was they were at a beach bar, I'll start a conversation between them :U))

Satoshi sighed a little after sitting at the bar for a while. "There's a reason why this happened to me... Y'know?" He asked. "It has to do with my grandfather..."

((Okay~))

Leia looked over at him with a curious expression after he spoke, blinking a few times "Are you allowed to talk about it?" She asked

Shuu quickly pulled back and tried to hide his embarrassed face. "S-So..." He whispered, his shy side coming out. "I-I just wanted to have some fun..."

(GTG)

Lena looked a bit confused at Shuu, and giggled softly, nuzzling her face close to his, their lips as close as they could be without touching.

"C'mon Shuurlock...... We're engaged... Get over it..." She exclaimed softly, looking into Shuu's eyes with her half open ones.

((Okay~))

Leia looked over at him with a curious expression after he spoke, blinking a few times "Are you allowed to talk about it?" She asked

Satoshi nodded. "As long as I do not directly mention... Anyway, my grandfather had passed away and my family had been mourning him... All except me. I was a stupid and selfish little kid who just thought he was some old geezer... One day, he finally had enough and... Y'know what he did." He laughed nervously.

(GTG)

Lena looked a bit confused at Shuu, and giggled softly, nuzzling her face close to his, their lips as close as they could be without touching.

"C'mon Shuurlock...... We're engaged... Get over it..." She exclaimed softly, looking into Shuu's eyes with her half open ones.

Shuu nodded ever so softly before he sighed. "Let's just go eat okay...?" He whispered to her softly. "I don't want our engagement just to be focused on... Y'know... Physical actions and flirting. I actually want to learn more about you Lena." He said.

Leon shrugged lightly, and smiled.

"Sure. I can help however I can.. So, shall we go?" He suggested, walking out of the cafeteria, waiting for Michael.

Angelo followed Leon and responded with, "Sure, I assume I should know where the classes are and what classes are going on right now, right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Satoshi nodded. "As long as I do not directly mention... Anyway, my grandfather had passed away and my family had been mourning him... All except me. I was a stupid and selfish little kid who just thought he was some old geezer... One day, he finally had enough and... Y'know what he did." He laughed nervously.

Leia frowned a little "Ah...right..." she glanced over at him, twirling the straw in her lemonade around the glass "But, now you don't seem selfish at all in my opinion...I mean...maybe if he can see you right now he'll think you've learned your lesson?" she asked.

Wylie nods absently, opening the book and looking through the texts. He muttered a spell he found in there, and immediately ducked as the microwave flew across the room to crash into a wall and fall on Wylie's bed, "Woops. I think I mispronounced it."

Saria shreiked and jumped back as the microwave zoomed past her and crashed into the wall. After a moment or two of silence as Saria stared at the microwave she spoke "Jeez" she sid simply before bursting into a fit of giggles "I guess you did, Its okay, sometimes spells dont work the way you want them to when you arent used to them" she said as Levi hopped up onto the couch and nodded "Ehrm" Saria glanced over at Wylie "...What exactly were you trying to do there anyways?" she asked curiously.

(until things settle, I will be making blanket Thetis posts. Meaning I will not be targeting a specific student, but the class as whole. At this point if your late to class meh.)

Thetis cleared her throat as she waited for the very last second. When she could wait no more, she turned her back on the class and began to write on the marker board.

Health does not just mean how your body works.

When she finished writing, she returned to the podium. "Hello, I am Thetis, I will be teaching you Health." She said as she gave them ample time to let it soak in. "Can someone tell me what I mean by what I wrote on the board?" she spoke to the class, slightly leaning over the podium, to watch her students....

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @JJKab @Wicked Jester @HimeragiSeiker @WeirdPrincess @The Royal Keen

(until things settle, I will be making blanket Thetis posts. Meaning I will not be targeting a specific student, but the class as whole. At this point if your late to class meh.)

Thetis cleared her throat as she waited for the very last second. When she could wait no more, she turned her back on the class and began to write on the marker board.

When she finished writing, she returned to the podium. "Hello, I am Thetis, I will be teaching you Health." She said as she gave them ample time to let it soak in. "Can someone tell me what I mean by what I wrote on the board?" she spoke to the class, slightly leaning over the podium, to watch her students....

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @JJKab @Wicked Jester @HimeragiSeiker @WeirdPrincess @The Royal Keen

Akira Header.png

...♅Akira sighed and stood up from his couch, and slowly made his way out of his office. He continued walking, his red irises peering into the classes he passed until he found a class that caught his attention. Finding that it would provide mild amusement to him, Akira decided to suppress his powers and change into one of his more unknown appearances. After he'd done that, he walked into the class and continued moving until he reached the teacher. He spoke, forgetting that he should act like he didn't know her name♅...

“ Apologies for my tardiness, Miss Thetis. I got lost on my way here.. ”

...♅Akira gave Thetis a slight bow and turned around, soon finding an empty seat positioned at the back and beside the window. He picked up the book that was left out and opened it's contents. He then began reading through the book, allowing the pages to flick to the other side of the book every few seconds as he finished each page♅...

Light-light-yagami-33577124-500-278.gif

Health Class.

• Mood

Calm.

• Interacting With

Thetis, The Health Class Teacher.

View attachment 150523

...♅Akira sighed and stood up from his couch, and slowly made his way out of his office. He continued walking, his red irises peering into the classes he passed until he found a class that caught his attention. Finding that it would provide mild amusement to him, Akira decided to suppress his powers and change into one of his more unknown appearances. After he'd done that, he walked into the class and continued moving until he reached the teacher. He spoke, forgetting that he should act like he didn't know her name♅...

“ Apologies for my tardiness, Miss Thetis. I got lost on my way here.. ”

...♅Akira gave Thetis a slight bow and turned around, soon finding an empty seat positioned at the back and beside the window. He picked up the book that was left out and opened it's contents. He then began reading through the book, allowing the pages to flick to the other side of the book every few seconds as he finished each page♅...

Health Class.

• Mood

Calm.

• Interacting With

Thetis, The Health Class Teacher.

Thetis fought the urge to chastise the tardy student. As is, most students would be coming from combat training, so tardiness would be expected. As the student sat down she continued. "I can wait. It is really a simple answer. What do I mean when I say that health is not just about learning and knowing the body?"  she asked the class, still waiting for the answer.  Now was the time to drive the point home, as she cranked the ac down as cold as it could be made.

Thetis fought the urge to chastise the tardy student. As is, most students would be coming from combat training, so tardiness would be expected. As the student sat down she continued. "I can wait. It is really a simple answer. What do I mean when I say that health is not just about learning and knowing the body?"  she asked the class, still waiting for the answer.  Now was the time to drive the point home, as she cranked the ac down as cold as it could be made.

Looking around the room, it seemed not many people were that quick to raise their hand. Realizing now was a good chance to prove that they were a good student ready to interact with the class, Moonstone thought about the question for a moment. They wondered what it meant for health to not be just about how your body works, but being surrounded by Junchi's family during a lot of their childhood, they had a good idea. What they learned from Junchi's family that a person's mind should be as cared for as their body, which meant that mental health is as important as physical health. With that thought in mind though, they looked over to Junchi to see if they raised their hand, but found that they were scratching their desk while looking at a wall bored.

Giving an annoyed, but quiet, sigh, Moonstone raised their hand slowly and anxiously after another student showed up late. They weren't sure if Ms. Thetis wanted them to speak the moment they raised their hand, or wait to be chosen, but they wanted to give others a fair chance at answering too. Most importantly though, Moonstone just didn't want to be embarrassed speaking at the wrong time, and being known as a rude student. While waiting for her to pick on them, they kept questioning if they were right in what they thought the answer was, and was tempted to just lower their hand down and hope someone else answered for the class.

Moonstone had to question why she made the room so cold though. If the answer was about mental health, why would she affect their physical health? They didn't mind the cold too much, and in fact loved it, but with how they were dressed it certainly wasn't a comfortable experience. They knew that if they were uncomfortable though, everyone else must have been too. When they looked back over at Junchi they could see them shaking and trying to rub their skin for warmth, but also noted they looked quite annoyed with the teacher and how she was changing the classroom's temperature. Moonstone hoped they got picked to answer the question, because after stating their answer they wanted to know what was with the room's temperature.

((Oh dear...  @roman @lumina @lunacrosby @Cerberus77 @Jofune Tsurabisu @Nona I have completely lost your replies due to my internet still being down, and then obviously the update.))

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako raised her hand. It may or may not be the right answer, but to her, it was a bit thoughtful...

''Is it also meaning to learn Mental Health? And...Maybe the condition of the body as well? And the condition of the mind?''

It was the best suggestion she could come up with. No one was answering the question yet. So she might as well try to answer. Even if it wasn't really the right one. She also noticed the temperature dramatically change. First it was very hot, now it was freezing cold. So she spoke again.

''And also...Why have you been dramatically changing the temperature? It was very hot a few minutes ago, now it's freezing cold...''

She spoke in a respectful way. She didn't really want to disrespect her teacher for just calling her out on something obvious and also giving about 3 answers in 1 raised hand. She felt like she already has her first impression set down on her. A chatty little girl. But no one was really answering the question, nor calling out the dramatic temperature changes.

((Oh dear...  @roman @lumina @lunacrosby @Cerberus77 @Jofune Tsurabisu @Nona I have completely lost your replies due to my internet still being down, and then obviously the update.))

(I tried looking for my post, but I am a very lazy person, so i'll just retype from memory, so sorry if it's something you already replied to )

"I might have agreed to calling you Master if you didn't tease me all the time, but since you do, i'm not sure I want to, since it'll add to the things to mess with me about" she said.

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako raised her hand. It may or may not be the right answer, but to her, it was a bit thoughtful...

''Is it also meaning to learn Mental Health? And...Maybe the condition of the body as well? And the condition of the mind?''

It was the best suggestion she could come up with. No one was answering the question yet. So she might as well try to answer. Even if it wasn't really the right one. She also noticed the temperature dramatically change. First it was very hot, now it was freezing cold. So she spoke again.

''And also...Why have you been dramatically changing the temperature? It was very hot a few minutes ago, now it's freezing cold...''

She spoke in a respectful way. She didn't really want to disrespect her teacher for just calling her out on something obvious and also giving about 3 answers in 1 raised hand. She felt like she already has her first impression set down on her. A chatty little girl. But no one was really answering the question, nor calling out the dramatic temperature changes.

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Moonstone nearly screamed when some girl rose her hand, spoke the same answer they were going to give, then asked the same question they were going to ask. They knew the answer to the question and their question on the cold room may have been a bit obvious, but they clearly had their hand. Moonstone wasn't sure what hurt more, her saying the exact thing they were going to say, or her taking their chance at showing themself as a respectful and smart student. Slowly, they lowered their hand, yet stared at the girl angrily while they did so. Junchi had to hold them back from throwing something at her, even though Moonstone could tell Junchi was enjoying the potential drama. Still, they were happy Junchi held them back, now realizing how close they were to ruining their own chances at having respectable image at this school.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]"How does this class even work anyways?" they mumbled quickly to themself quietly as they put both of their hands in their lap. If people were just going to yell out answers, they might as well just keep their hands in their lap and immediately yell out their next answer for the next question. They tried their hardest to look happy and pleasant though, despite the fact they had the thought of throwing something at the girl lingering in their mind. They wondered what would hurt more, throwing a desk, or throwing themself at her? Throwing a pencil would definitely be more stealthy though. They only stopped thinking this way when Junchi nudged them a bit and tried to get them to pay attention to what was going on. Moonstone was almost tempted to call Junchi out for paying attention to the teacher's breast and the wall more than the actual class itself, since they would have yelled the correct answer immediately if the answer was mental health. Sighing, Moonstone went back to focusing on class, and hoped they would get another chance after this one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Waiting for class to continue[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Angry at Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting with:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

Show themself off as a respectable and intelligent student

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

@Fukushima Akira

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @Lumina @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @JJKab @Wicked Jester @HimeragiSeiker @WeirdPrincess@HimeragiSeiker

...♱Seol♱...

Seol was bandaged up due to some one else's spar fight ending up to her area and injured her badly. Though she was supposed to be at the nurse's office, she wanted to just walk around. It didn't really hurt but, she thought she would just go to the dorms and probably rest on a more comfy bed.

...♱Seol♱...

Seol was bandaged up due to some one else's spar fight ending up to her area and injured her badly. Though she was supposed to be at the nurse's office, she wanted to just walk around. It didn't really hurt but, she thought she would just go to the dorms and probably rest on a more comfy bed.

@Nona fml lol

Shuu nodded ever so softly before he sighed. "Let's just go eat okay...?" He whispered to her softly. "I don't want our engagement just to be focused on... Y'know... Physical actions and flirting. I actually want to learn more about you Lena." He said.

Lena nodded lightly, as she gave Shuu another Eskimo kiss, then a quick one on his neck, biting him softly there, leaving a love mark, as she then stood up niftly, with a sly grin.

Angelo followed Leon and responded with, "Sure, I assume I should know where the classes are and what classes are going on right now, right?"

"Yeah. You should be able to know.. We could now walk to somewhere... Where would you like to walk?" Leon asked, slowly making his way along the main hall.

Leia frowned a little "Ah...right..." she glanced over at him, twirling the straw in her lemonade around the glass "But, now you don't seem selfish at all in my opinion...I mean...maybe if he can see you right now he'll think you've learned your lesson?" she asked.

Satoshi shook his head. "It's not that easy with... Yeah... To apologize with. I always have to make a decision I don't want to make remember? So every time I've tried I just desecrate his shrine more." He said with a frown. "What am I supposed to do?"

Lena nodded lightly, as she gave Shuu another Eskimo kiss, then a quick one on his neck, biting him softly there, leaving a love mark, as she then stood up niftly, with a sly grin.

Shuu just got embarrassed and sighed a little before grabbing her hand and taking her over to the beach bar. He wasn't exactly angry about how their not able to talk to each other about life sometimes... It's just it made him sad that their relationship only seemed to be based on their flirting.

...♱Seol♱...

With a yawn and a stretch Elaena had woken up from another nap, another accidental one that was, she was still holding onto the book she was reading when she woke up again. Putting the book to one side, she stood up and made her way to the door, grabbing her bag on the way there. Once she stepped outside she looked around spotting a girl on her way to the dorms, covered in bandages. "That's a lot of bandages, did you have a bad day" she asked curiously as a black cat quickly caught up with her and circled her legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back