• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]"I'll wait here then," they told her happily as they saw Junchi walking away from the angry girl. "Is it find if I invite my friend in too? I don't think they have a partner yet. Though I understand if you think four is too much." They watched as Junchi walked up to them and greeted them. Moonstone was good at telling when Junchi was angry, and though they looked happy and casual, Moonstone found it obvious they were angry and annoyed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Find group partners[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''Sure, we could invite them too. I'll be right back. I'll go talk to the late student.''

Kristako said before she walked over to the student who was late but also gave a good answer to Thetis' question. She smiled at the student not knowing it was Akira using magic to disguise himself as a student as she greeted him.

''Hello, would you like to join my group? We're a group of three and maybe we could make a group of four. We could get work done faster that way, splitting up the work equally between four.''

Last edited by a moderator:
Leia stared at him as he cheeks turned a slightly darker shade of pink than they already were. Noone one had ever called her that before so she didnt really know how to react. She then shook her head, assuming that by slipping out, he meant he was made say it like earlier. "I-Its okay" she said softly. "Let's get going, shall we?"

Satoshi nodded and went to walk back home, waiting for Leia to follow him.

((Sorry for the short reply, I have to go to school))

"It means "the sea" which is totally cliche." She shrugged. Sky of the lion huh? Does that mean he's a sky creature? Or it just totally be a coincidence. She shrugged. When he said that he could probably beat her in a race, Kai stilled. Then looked at him like he was crazy. "Is that a challenge?" She laughed. Is this kid crazy or what? She smiled amused. After all to challenge a creature like her in a race, was borderline crazy

Cielo smirked with a cocky grin on his face now. "Yeah, maybe it IS a challenge." He said as he paddled to the other end of the pool where they would started. "Don't think you can beat me?" He asked her with a wink.

Satoshi nodded and went to walk back home, waiting for Leia to follow him.

((Sorry for the short reply, I have to go to school))

Leia followed behind him as they walked, fixing her bag on her shoulder so it wouldn't bother her so much. "Is your home far from here?" she asked curiously as she looked around, her expression matching the tone lacing her voice. Since she only arrived at the school, she didn't know her way around the city or anywhere yet so everything about the scenery around her seemed new to her.

--Thetis--

Thetis allowed the students time to form their groups. She watched some students with a further interest. Looking over the student log sheet, she noted that her son and his girlfriend were missing. She clicked her teeth with aggravation. He always did this. His father would hire the best tutors to teach him more than to fight and he would just vanish. Now it was complicated with him dragging that poor girl into it. But she had a job to do. She drew out her bottle of water and drank deeply of it. She was slightly drying out, so she stepped into her bucket of water. The cool feeling of the water flowing into her, made her more alert. 

"So as you form your groups, keep in mind, its all for one one for all. You pass together or fail together, there is no individual effort." she put it out there for them to chew on. "Since we have some time left, I will allow the groups some time for free exploring of the labs." She finished as she wrote down the groups of people beginning to form.

--Misafune--

He looked around nervously. He would have grabbed Rini and Miyaka, since he knew them, but he did not want to be the reason anyone failed this class. It looked hard on the outside, but he felt it would go smoothly if people did the work and paid attention. He sighed and looked at nervous people shuffling about. " Any..Anyone want to be in my group?" he asked out loud to the others.

--Scarlett--

She sat by the boy she met earlier. Having nothing really better to do she spoke to her new friend. "You will obviously be in my group." she spoke with a sincere authority.*

--Miyaka--

Miyaka was not paying attention, so she just floated around, trying to get to know everyone.**

--Giselle--

She was surprised that no one was paying her any attention. This was almost too perfect. She could possibly pass this class on her own, so she sat quietly, hoping no one would call on the gothic loli dressed girl. ***

--Ruri--

She was considering exploding to escape this class. She was overly self conscious of the alterations done to her body. And that made her shrink back in her seat. Her job was to protect Scarlett, and also learn. Both of which was better done from the shadows in her opinion.****

--Hector--

He did not understand much of what the nymph spoke of. So he looked around for people to form a group with. He spotted various people, but in the end, he spoke to no one.*****

--Aika--

She wanted to sleep in the sun. But this class was important. So she got up and sauntered around to other people to see if they wanted the pleasure of having a cat-girl in their group.******

--------------

* - I moved her and our interaction to the class as that is where I originally wanted her placed. We can continue from our desks.

** - I am giving permission if anyone wants her in their group.

*** - Someone choose her so I can write out a funny scene.

**** - Open for a touching friendship building scene

***** - Scene for muscle heads to converge.

****** - Cat-girl tiem?

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @Lumina @WeirdPrincess @LunaCrosby @Wicked Jester @Mayyflower @JJKab @The Royal Keen @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @Jofune Tsurabisu @HimeragiSeiker

--Thetis--

Thetis allowed the students time to form their groups. She watched some students with a further interest. Looking over the student log sheet, she noted that her son and his girlfriend were missing. She clicked her teeth with aggravation. He always did this. His father would hire the best tutors to teach him more than to fight and he would just vanish. Now it was complicated with him dragging that poor girl into it. But she had a job to do. She drew out her bottle of water and drank deeply of it. She was slightly drying out, so she stepped into her bucket of water. The cool feeling of the water flowing into her, made her more alert. 

"So as you form your groups, keep in mind, its all for one one for all. You pass together or fail together, there is no individual effort." she put it out there for them to chew on. "Since we have some time left, I will allow the groups some time for free exploring of the labs." She finished as she wrote down the groups of people beginning to form.

--Misafune--

He looked around nervously. He would have grabbed Rini and Miyaka, since he knew them, but he did not want to be the reason anyone failed this class. It looked hard on the outside, but he felt it would go smoothly if people did the work and paid attention. He sighed and looked at nervous people shuffling about. " Any..Anyone want to be in my group?" he asked out loud to the others.

--Scarlett--

She sat by the boy she met earlier. Having nothing really better to do she spoke to her new friend. "You will obviously be in my group." she spoke with a sincere authority.*

--Miyaka--

Miyaka was not paying attention, so she just floated around, trying to get to know everyone.**

--Giselle--

She was surprised that no one was paying her any attention. This was almost too perfect. She could possibly pass this class on her own, so she sat quietly, hoping no one would call on the gothic loli dressed girl. ***

--Ruri--

She was considering exploding to escape this class. She was overly self conscious of the alterations done to her body. And that made her shrink back in her seat. Her job was to protect Scarlett, and also learn. Both of which was better done from the shadows in her opinion.****

--Hector--

He did not understand much of what the nymph spoke of. So he looked around for people to form a group with. He spotted various people, but in the end, he spoke to no one.*****

--Aika--

She wanted to sleep in the sun. But this class was important. So she got up and sauntered around to other people to see if they wanted the pleasure of having a cat-girl in their group.******

--------------

* - I moved her and our interaction to the class as that is where I originally wanted her placed. We can continue from our desks.

****** - Cat-girl tiem?

@Fukushima Akira @Nona @Lumina @WeirdPrincess @LunaCrosby @Wicked Jester @Mayyflower @JJKab @The Royal Keen @Roman @Tobi Naefaerne @Jofune Tsurabisu @HimeragiSeiker

Rini looked around at the people shuffling about to group up after they were told to by their teacher. "U-Uhm, excuse me..." She had tried calling to a few different students that passed, but it ended up sounding like a nervous mouse squeak each time. Her voice going pretty much unheard. All this movement of people was making her panic slightly, most people seemed to know where they wanted to be except her. Looking around, she had spotted Misafune also searching for a group but didn't approach him right away, she felt maybe he would think she was clinging around him too much, but that's where she felt most comfortable and everyone else seemed to have friends that they wished to flock to instead.

She tried spotting the next person she felt safe with, which was with her older sister, Yuna. But she wasn't even in the class, she must have taught swim classes during her lunch and was let have an extended lunch because of it... Well great, now where would she go. Her eyes drifted back over to Misafune for a bit before she hesitantly walked over to him. One arm hugging the notebook she was still carrying to her chest as the other hand had gently grabbed onto his sleeve and lightly tugged it to alert him of her presence. "I-If its okay with you..." She said softly after a moment of silence as she afterwards looked up at him hoping that she wasn't bothering him at all.

((I would tag everyone in the class but it's hard/impossible to tag more than one person when typing on mobile))

@Jofune Tsurabisu

--Thetis--

Thetis allowed the students time to foedroups. She watched some students wit h a further interest. Looking over the student log sheet, she noted that her son and his girlfriend were missing. She clicked her teeth with aggravation. He always did this. His father would hire the best tutors to teach him more than to fight and he would just vanish. Now it was complicated with him dragging that poor girl into it. But she had a job to do. She drew out her bottle of water and drank deeply of it. She was slightly drying out, so she stepped into her bucket of water. The cool feeling of the water flowing into her, made her more alert. 

--Misafune--

--Scarlett--

--Miyaka--

--Giselle--

--Ruri--

--Hector--

--Aika--

--------------

****** - Cat-girl tiem?

((Is entierly like his character In that he hasnt been playing attention In class. Also really hates the mobile site and cant wait to get back from the convention and hopefully set up his Internet.))

Alex looked up Iat the girl, having previously been spacing out and rubbed the back of his head with an emberessed expression on his face.

"Ehhhh.... I wastnt really paying attention... what are we forming groups for?"

> Seol <

''Well...My sparring partner said to walk it off. It's better than sitting in a bed doing absolutely nothing. Plus, I feel like I look kinda cool like this.''

She spoke as she started moving closer to Elaena.

''I don't know why we would have a casual conversation when we're at quite a distance from eachother...''

@Nona

Astrid Finchett

Truly, Astrid felt bad for Alejandro. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to be without full function of her legs. Freedom was something she deeply cherished, and the thought of anything getting in the way of that made her unhappy. Then again, her busted shoulder was on her dominant arm, so she was kind of shit-out-of-luck for using her gun. Her gun was essentially an extension of herself, so in a way, she was in the same boat.

She listened as he spoke up again, trying not to be rude and noticing the stuttering in his voice, but it didn't matter since he commented on it himself. Glancing back up at Alejandro revealed a pink hue on her cheeks, a sight that actually surprised her. What did he have to blush about? Looking at his face made her own blush slightly darken, and soon she found she couldn't look at him anymore without feeling weird, so her gaze diverted once again to somewhere else in the room that wasn't the blue-haired boy next to her.

Astrid wasn't good with feelings, but she didn't know this. She knew the whole situation was awkward, but the poor girl had no idea why. She didn't understand the reason her face felt hot, or the way her heart was beating a little bit faster, none of it. And she especially didn't understand the butterflies in her stomach that exploded when she felt his hand briefly touch her own before retreating. Her eyes widened and her own cheeks grew a darker shade of red, and her gaze snapped back to Alejandro, her golden irises finding his blue ones. Astrid was trying to comprehend what just happened, but a pathetic response was all that her mind allowed. "I-it's fine, really... I-I didn't mind or anything.." In truth she wasn't really sure what she was saying, her lack of control slightly surprising herself. This boy was definitely something alright, and she wasn't sure what it was.

@Roman

Alejandro blinked and looked at Astrid's eyes. Everything felt so weird and they way they looked at one another wasn't heloing anything on his end... Im fact it made things worst, as he felt as if his stomach was a playground for butterflies and whatnot. His face was as red as a cherry and he couldn't look away. Something about her was just so captivating and interesting. This weirded him out to no end. "Oh... I just thought..." Alejandro had cut himself off and decided to just hold her hand just as his mind wanted him to. He slipped his fingers in between Astrid's looking away from her and at the window. "I-Is this okay with you?"

Alejandro didn't exactly know what ot was he felt, and the fact that he was even feeling this way towards her was foreign. The blue haired boy barely felt emotions, only if the situation was serious enough to break him... But if he wasn't mistaken, Astrid may just be someone he... Cared about. Why? He didn't know. He felt a weird attachment to her, but his mind was just all over the place causing him to not focus exactly on his reasoning. 

"So... How long do you think you'll be in the sling?" He asked, his blush remaining, but it was faded slightly. "I'm pretty sure we'll have missions and stuff for us to take care of."

Ribbon smiled coldly at him. "Do yiy really want to place all of our financial assests in the hands of a 14 year old girl?"

"I think I've watched too much of what you humans call TV. I saw a man say that banks are not to be trusted..." Perfect said, shaking his head. "I guess i shouldn't believe everything I hear and see, so we'll take it to the bank." Perfect then looked at Ribbon and rubbed the back of his head, "I feel like you'd buy cellphone cases and jewelry... Or hair dye and clothes..."

Shuu blushed and looked to the side, embarrassed a little. "A Coca Cola sounds good." He told her with a smile. He then ordered their drinks and now all they had to do was wait.

Lena softly leaned on the chair, closing her eyes, as she rested her hands on her stomach

"It was... different... all the students I saw before that were... rather busy... and you were just sitting there, like... completely cool.." She exclaimed, relaxing

(I'm sorry for long time, but I am exausted by this site... I might need to take a little brake..)

Gregory simply waited in the lab for Ariel to arrive. He was patient.

@Nona

((Whoops! forgot to say that all characters I weren't using had been automatically sent to class sorry lol. So she was already there))

Ariel had arrived arrived to class with another girl shortly after Gregory but had to sit near the back as there were no seats left. So they had to write down what and how they felt? Huh, that seemed like a piece of cake for her. As the groups were mentioned and people started to shuffle around, the blue haired girl sprung to her feet and went over to Gregory, who seemed to have not noticed her at all yet, which she found rather amusing. Walking up behind him, she tapped his shoulder "Lab buddies?" she asked, grinning up at him.

((Whoops! forgot to say that all characters I weren't using had been automatically sent to class sorry lol. So she was already there))

Ariel had arrived arrived to class with another girl shortly after Gregory but had to sit near the back as there were no seats left. So they had to write down what and how they felt? Huh, that seemed like a piece of cake for her. As the groups were mentioned and people started to shuffle around, the blue haired girl sprung to her feet and went over to Gregory, who seemed to have not noticed her at all yet, which she found rather amusing. Walking up behind him, she tapped his shoulder "Lab buddies?" she asked, grinning up at him.

Gregory shivered lightly, feeling someone tap his shoulder, and soon enough, he heard Ariel's sweet voice

He turned around, and grinned lightly

"Of course, yeah... I wouldn't like anyone else" He exclaimed, giving her a quick kiss on her cheek, and embracing her hand with his

Humour

Objective

Interracting with

Happy, calm

Pair up with Ariel

Ariel Reaver @Nona

Cielo smirked with a cocky grin on his face now. "Yeah, maybe it IS a challenge." He said as he paddled to the other end of the pool where they would started. "Don't think you can beat me?" He asked her with a wink.

Kai laughed. "Oh Hun, this won't be much of a challenge and I know I'll most likely beat you." She said with a hand on her hip. "But since you're already heading towards the end of the pool, I'll race you." She swam towards the starting end.

@Fukushima Akira

Lance smiled at Haruo sweetly and nodded. "Well I suppose if you would prefer it I could be more subtle. I just figured an honest man like yourself would like to know how you died." Following along towards Haruo's next class.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have it but I remember it ))

Furia shivered when the water hit her wings, she flapped them out a bit, then threw a wing at him, hoping to push him into the pool. 

That good? ))

((well... it seems a bit under whelming for having half of a pools volume of water blasted in your face, but whatever.))

Kaz laughed as the wing swung at him and forced him to fall into the water. However as he fell, Kaz flung out his left hand and a thick (seemingly) iron chain flew out of his coat sleeve and wrapped around Furia's waist before beginning to pull her towards Kaz who smirked beneath the water.

((well... it seems a bit under whelming for having half of a pools volume of water blasted in your face, but whatever.))

Kaz laughed as the wing swung at him and forced him to fall into the water. However as he fell, Kaz flung out his left hand and a thick (seemingly) iron chain flew out of his coat sleeve and wrapped around Furia's waist before beginning to pull her towards Kaz who smirked beneath the water.

Furia lost balance and fell with him, "How did -?!" she said before landing back into the water. Popping back up, "Ugh! You...you... " she said before giving him a friendly 'I hate you' face, then swimming towards him, "How did you do that? You didn't have a chain with you! " she said, "Cheater! " she pouted. 

(sorry for the underwhelming response, and late reply )

Rini looked around at the people shuffling about to group up after they were told to by their teacher. "U-Uhm, excuse me..." She had tried calling to a few different students that passed, but it ended up sounding like a nervous mouse squeak each time. Her voice going pretty much unheard. All this movement of people was making her panic slightly, most people seemed to know where they wanted to be except her. Looking around, she had spotted Misafune also searching for a group but didn't approach him right away, she felt maybe he would think she was clinging around him too much, but that's where she felt most comfortable and everyone else seemed to have friends that they wished to flock to instead.

She tried spotting the next person she felt safe with, which was with her older sister, Yuna. But she wasn't even in the class, she must have taught swim classes during her lunch and was let have an extended lunch because of it... Well great, now where would she go. Her eyes drifted back over to Misafune for a bit before she hesitantly walked over to him. One arm hugging the notebook she was still carrying to her chest as the other hand had gently grabbed onto his sleeve and lightly tugged it to alert him of her presence. "I-If its okay with you..." She said softly after a moment of silence as she afterwards looked up at him hoping that she wasn't bothering him at all.

((I would tag everyone in the class but it's hard/impossible to tag more than one person when typing on mobile))

@Jofune Tsurabisu

--Misafune--

Misafune looked up to see who was tugging his sleeve. It was Rini! Now he tried not to be too glad that she was asking to be in his group. "It's alright by me." he said trying to sound cool and aloof, barely hiding his happiness at her wanting to join a group with him.

@Nona

((Is entierly like his character In that he hasnt been playing attention In class. Also really hates the mobile site and cant wait to get back from the convention and hopefully set up his Internet.))

Alex looked up Iat the girl, having previously been spacing out and rubbed the back of his head with an emberessed expression on his face.

"Ehhhh.... I wastnt really paying attention... what are we forming groups for?"

--Scarlett--

She looked at Alex, flatly. "We have to group up so that everyone has a chance to do the Labs." she said as she twirled her hair, a bad habit her mother tried to correct. She wished for some gum or something to take her mind off the tedium of this class.

@Wicked Jester

--Misafune--

Misafune looked up to see who was tugging his sleeve. It was Rini! Now he tried not to be too glad that she was asking to be in his group. "It's alright by me." he said trying to sound cool and aloof, barely hiding his happiness at her wanting to join a group with him.

@Nona

--Scarlett--

She looked at Alex, flatly. "We have to group up so that everyone has a chance to do the Labs." she said as she twirled her hair, a bad habit her mother tried to correct. She wished for some gum or something to take her mind off the tedium of this class.

@Wicked Jester

Furia lost balance and fell with him, "How did -?!" she said before landing back into the water. Popping back up, "Ugh! You...you... " she said before giving him a friendly 'I hate you' face, then swimming towards him, "How did you do that? You didn't have a chain with you! " she said, "Cheater! " she pouted. 

(sorry for the underwhelming response, and late reply )

((conversation between me and my fiancee:

Fiancee: hey didnt you do something like that to me on one of our dates?

Me: Ya, but pulling the girl into water is classic flirting 101.

Fiancee: huh.... and i thought I was special...

Me: You are! just in your own special way!

Fiancee: ...

also I thought Furia's demon form was supposed to make her meaner or something? ))

Kaz laughed as the chain unwound from furia and slowly slid back into the sleeve of his coat as he smirked and gave a smart ass, yet technically correct response. "Magic"

((I thought this had posted last night but apparently it decided to just erase all the work i had done on it, so i rewrote this.))

--Misafune--

@Nona

--Scarlett--

@Wicked Jester

Alex sighed monotonously and scratched the back of his head once more before replying. "And what lab was that again?" Honestly, he didnt really even need to be here. He was already a self employed expert in anatomy, and knew the fastest ways to turn a person into jelly, and if you wanted psychology, there were few out there better than him. Pulling out a package of gum he pulled out a stick for himself and mindlessly offered another to the girl he was planning on toying with later as he debated the merits of sending out ghost later that night and clearing out his to do list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back