• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alex turned and looked at the late student. Something seemed of about them. He didn't doubt that they were telling the truth but it didn't really feel like the whole truth. Oh well it was more fun that way. Thinking along these lines, Alex decided to have done fun of his own. Muttering under his breath in a voice no one else would hear, Alex summoned the black ghost invisible to all but him, and commanded it to reveal itself to that late kid. No matter what, if the kid was normal he would likely freakout, and if he attacked  it he would look crazy so it worked perfectly for Alex either way. 

hC4mIK

Imperius Vi Euphoria 

~The King of Euphoria~

tumblr_ml631aiGBI1qjdg9po2_250.gif

...♅Akira watched each student as they responded to Thetis' instructions. As they told the class their names and powers, Akira was remembering each of the names that was written down in the book in his office, and then correlating them to the class they were in now. He began mentally crossing out the names that were present, and kept the names of those who were absent. His idea was to use the identity of one of the male students who was skipping class as a cover for himself, at least temporarily. The identification cards that featured each students' name and class along with their school picture wouldn't be given out until tomorrow, so Akira could use the lack of pictures to his advantage, after all, today was the first day the students and teachers meet, so neither would know what the students or teachers would look like. After waiting for Moonstone to finish their introduction, Akira exhaled slightly and stood up. He then spoke to the class, reciting what the absent pupil's powers were, along with using his name♅...

“ I'm Takeshi Akimoto. My powers revolve around the manipulation of the fire element and the ability to rapidly burn information into my brain. ”

ExtraInformation

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Health Class
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Introducing   himself to the class.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Calm.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Thetis and the class.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Observe Thetis' class.
[/SIZE]

Tags:@Jofune Tsurabisuhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/7057-jofune-tsurabisu/@Nona@Lumina@Mayyflower@LunaCrosby@WeirdPrincess@Wicked Jester@Roman@Tobi Naefaerne@HimeragiSeiker@The Royal Keen@JJ

((Sell i was going to do this to some poor sop anyway, but i want to see how akira will react.))

Dante laughed and his wings spread out slightly before he suddenly appeared on the other side of himeragi, the knives and bullets passing through where he had once stood. reaching out his hand grabbed the interior surface of the hoop blade and spun it around launching it at Himeragi's neck. 

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon jumped up as an explosion occurred where Himeragi was standing blowing Dante away.

(Sorry)

harumi happily slid by her sisters side every once in a while slowly starting to trail off and needing to be called back by her sister

> Ayame <

Every time Harumi would trail off, Ayame would call Harumi back to  her so they could stay on track and be together.

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon jumped up as an explosion occurred where Himeragi was standing blowing Dante away.

> Ayame <

Every time Harumi would trail off, Ayame would call Harumi back to  her so they could stay on track and be together.

And Harumi would quickly be back to her sisters side every time like a little Puppy being called by her master she returned everytime

And Harumi would quickly be back to her sisters side every time like a little Puppy being called by her master she returned everytime

> Ayame <

Ayame always called Harumi back to her when Harumi trailed off. She could sort of see why Mama and Ma don't want them to go to school yet. Harumi would be late because she would trail off somewhere, not to mention the bad apples of the school. But then again, they didn't go out in public a lot.

Alex turned and looked at the late student. Something seemed of about them. He didn't doubt that they were telling the truth but it didn't really feel like the whole truth. Oh well it was more fun that way. Thinking along these lines, Alex decided to have done fun of his own. Muttering under his breath in a voice no one else would hear, Alex summoned the black ghost invisible to all but him, and commanded it to reveal itself to that late kid. No matter what, if the kid was normal he would likely freakout, and if he attacked  it he would look crazy so it worked perfectly for Alex either way. 

hC4mIK

((Sell i was going to do this to some poor sop anyway, but i want to see how akira will react.))

Imperius Vi Euphoria 

~The King of Euphoria~

tumblr_ml631aiGBI1qjdg9po6_250_zpsgx8tthbn.gif

...♅After Akira finished introducing himself, he sat down once more and placed his head onto his hand, using it to prop his head up from the desk by placing his palm against his chin and his elbow onto the table's surface. He waited for a few moments, waiting for another student to introduce themselves to the class. While he was doing so, he noticed one of the students mutter to themselves, and then proceeded to see a black spectral body appear before him. Akira studied it's structure, using his brown irises. He could tell it had been summoned by one of the students, more specifically Alex, one of the students yet to introduce themselves. He knew that it originated from Alex due to the composition of the power the spectral body was made from. He knew that when spirits were summoned, the caster imprints a small amount of their power onto the will of the spirit, using it as a gateway between one will and another. This commonly left pieces of the caster's power within the spirit. Looking at the spectral body before him, he could tell that it was tethered to Alex, given it's docile nature and remnants of his powers. With an interested expression, Akira began to formulate what the purpose of the black spectral body served, and what it meant to accomplish. If the purpose was to get a reaction out of him, it would serve no point, as he's seen countless manifested spirits in his long lifetime to become accustomed to them. While he continued to contemplate Alex's actions, he quietly commented on the situation he found himself in, his brown irises remaining fixed on the spectral form infront of him♅...

“ How unusual... ”

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:

Health Class
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Contemplating Alex's actions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Calm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Alex's summoned Ghost.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Uncover Alex's intentions.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/

"I-I-I u-uhhhh." He said not knowing how to answer her question as he tried to think of an answer she would like

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a comforting smile to Atrio before she moved back a little, "We can head to the library here, or just explore. I haven't been around the entire castle and i've lived here for over 49,000 years," She said with a small smile.

> Himeragi Seiker <

> Ayame <

((If you jumped up when a blade was launched at neck height, it would just hit your chest. I know you hate writing, but just having you ignore my side of the fight is rather annoying. You have all of these "super strong characters" so show off a little why don't ya.))

Dante laughed as debris and smoke passed through his body, having become intangible the moment before. "Honestly, I think fate must have favored me today! She truly is a fickle lady huh?" Laughing as he enjoyed the fight, Dante materialized a set of six hoop shaped blades, holding three in each hand, before he whipped out his arms and flung the blades at Himeragi in the air. "You shouldn't have restricted your mobility in such a fashion!"

((If you jumped up when a blade was launched at neck height, it would just hit your chest. I know you hate writing, but just having you ignore my side of the fight is rather annoying. You have all of these "super strong characters" so show off a little why don't ya.))

Dante laughed as debris and smoke passed through his body, having become intangible the moment before. "Honestly, I think fate must have favored me today! She truly is a fickle lady huh?" Laughing as he enjoyed the fight, Dante materialized a set of six hoop shaped blades, holding three in each hand, before he whipped out his arms and flung the blades at Himeragi in the air. "You shouldn't have restricted your mobility in such a fashion!"

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon saw the blades and used the spirits of the wind to misguide the blades off track from her. She soon summoned what looked to be a spiritual spear and through it at Dante at such a speed of that of a speeding car on a freeway.

I thought Dante was launching the blade at Himeragi from behind?

> Ayame <

Ayame always called Harumi back to her when Harumi trailed off. She could sort of see why Mama and Ma don't want them to go to school yet. Harumi would be late because she would trail off somewhere, not to mention the bad apples of the school. But then again, they didn't go out in public a lot.

She giggled happily and slid along side her sister happily. "So where are we going again?" She asked

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a comforting smile to Atrio before she moved back a little, "We can head to the library here, or just explore. I haven't been around the entire castle and i've lived here for over 49,000 years," She said with a small smile.

"S-sure we can explore." He said as he looked away a little then back to her obviously a little anxious for some reason

> Ayame <

Ayame nodded before saw a spot where the sun was hitting on the sidewalk and that also had a bench.

''Let's sit under the sun for a moment. It'll warm you up.''

She nodded happily and pulled her sister over to it immediately Cuddling up to her sister and cooling around her to take her body heat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back