• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"No no lets go explore." He said before looking at her curiously. "Where?" He asked

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh, "There's the west side of the castle, as far as i know it holds the library as well as 75% of the castles history, want to go see it?" She said with a happy smile directed towards Atrio, her mind drifted back to a couple minutes earlier and her face instantly lit on fire, she turned her head away to hide her blush before she moved to the door to exit the room, she opened the door and went out into the hallway, holding the door wide open for him, "Coming?" She asked.

> Ayame <

''When you are able to move, we can go get the drinks. Just enjoy the sun a little..''

She pouted and grumbled cutely about wanting the drinks as she held onto her sister tightly

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh, "There's the west side of the castle, as far as i know it holds the library as well as 75% of the castles history, want to go see it?" She said with a happy smile directed towards Atrio, her mind drifted back to a couple minutes earlier and her face instantly lit on fire, she turned her head away to hide her blush before she moved to the door to exit the room, she opened the door and went out into the hallway, holding the door wide open for him, "Coming?" She asked.

Atrio nodded when she talked about the library then directed a rather beautiful smiles at him which made him smile slightly before he noticed her blush then quick actions to take his mind off of her blush which if he had to be honest was cute. "Course I'm coming." He said as he quickly walked to the door and past her out into the hall and looked around

Atrio nodded when she talked about the library then directed a rather beautiful smiles at him which made him smile slightly before he noticed her blush then quick actions to take his mind off of her blush which if he had to be honest was cute. "Course I'm coming." He said as he quickly walked to the door and past her out into the hall and looked around.

((:DD Finally! On at the same time! :DD))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh as he came out quickly, she closed the door behind him and walked down the hall to the left, "It's just a hallway, and, this way," She said as she put up her hand and stuck her thumb out pointing towards the direction she was walking.

((:DD Finally! On at the same time! :DD))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a small laugh as he came out quickly, she closed the door behind him and walked down the hall to the left, "It's just a hallway, and, this way," She said as she put up her hand and stuck her thumb out pointing towards the direction she was walking.

(It's a miracle!!)

atrio happily started to follow her down the hall quietly as he admired the work of the hallway they we're walking down. His head slowly looking up as he unconsciously increased his speed and ended up bumping into Evelyn's back and nearly bringing both of them to the ground

(It's a miracle!!)

atrio happily started to follow her down the hall quietly as he admired the work of the hallway they we're walking down. His head slowly looking up as he unconsciously increased his speed and ended up bumping into Evelyn's back and nearly bringing both of them to the ground

((Kinda is, it's almost 9:00 PM Have to head to sleep after 30 mins then DD:))
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn had turned around just before he bumped into her, causing her face to meet Atrios chest and her to fall to the floor with her back pressed against it, she had moved up slightly, her (Wait, did they fall to the ground or no?) face next to Atrios. 

((Is it hot in here? or is that just the RP?))

She pouted and grumbled cutely about wanting the drinks as she held onto her sister tightly

Atrio nodded when she talked about the library then directed a rather beautiful smiles at him which made him smile slightly before he noticed her blush then quick actions to take his mind off of her blush which if he had to be honest was cute. "Course I'm coming." He said as he quickly walked to the door and past her out into the hall and looked around

> Ayame <

Ayame giggled as she just held her sister until her tail could start moving again.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn had turned around just before he bumped into her, causing her face to meet Atrios chest and her to fall to the floor with her back pressed against it, she had moved up slightly, her (Wait, did they fall to the ground or no?) face next to Atrios. 

(Lol they did)

atrio did his best to catch her when they fell hitting the ground with him on top of her his eyes wide in embarrassment at how close they were and how she had moved upward slightly only getting her face closer to his

> Ayame <

Ayame giggled as she just held her sister until her tail could start moving again.

"It took about a half hour for her tail to come back but when it did she clapped happily

-(Evelyn)-

(Lol they did)

atrio did his best to catch her when they fell hitting the ground with him on top of her his eyes wide in embarrassment at how close they were and how she had moved upward slightly only getting her face closer to his

> Ayame <

"It took about a half hour for her tail to come back but when it did she clapped happily

-(Evelyn)-

(Lol they did)

> Ayame <

((Play boy mode engaged))

Everest smiled and pulled her closer.  "Well as long as you were in my arms I don't think I would mind it all that much."

(your forgot to quote me you butt xDDD)

"My question is what would you do with my body" she mumbled, looking around at the place's they passed by.

Everest smiled and pulled her closer.  "Well as long as you were in my arms I don't think I would mind it all that much."

"My question is what would you do with my body" she mumbled, looking around at the place's they passed by.

tumblr_nyfxpjjplH1uksiabo1_500.gif

Study hall

Mood:

Calming down a little

Talking with Yumi

Objective:

Explain his sisters actions

Interacting with:

Yumi

Tags:

@WeirdPrincess

~Elliot Rillas~

After Yumi spoke, Elliot seemed to laugh sheepishly in response "Quite a character indeed, she can be a bit intense if you agent used to her her... she certainly makes up for all the time she spends asleep" he said after his laugh quieted down, he meant it in the way Yumi mean and that in the few hours she did spend awake, she had spent them saying things that Elliot wanted secret. Elaena's perception of reality was a little skewed, the dream world sometimes overlapping into the real at times in her eyes, she tending to not watch what she said. Of course, it was probably his fault for telling her things in the first place, he should have learned from that...

Hearing Yumi's next question Elliot paused. Ah, right, that probably sounded really confusing "W-Well.." He started, scratching the side of his face with his hand as he did so. "Elaena can view through other people's eyes as well as see how they process what's in front of them, that includes a persons perception of beauty, which is different for each person. Elaena was looking through my eyes and viewing my perceptions... I haven't learned to do it yet though..." He explained out to her, so in a way, he was telling her that he found her pretty without actually saying it. If he had to actually say it he'd die of nervousness of admitting such first, so he supposed it helped a little bit.

☼ Yumi ☼

tumblr_n7pice5gPl1rbnx7io1_500.gif

"Even if she is intense, she's fun. I like that about her." Yumi said brightly, nodding in response. She didn't quite understand it, but she wasn't going to press the matter any further. There was only a small part that was confusing anyways, she didn't really see the need to ask about it. Everything else was mostly clear. Yumi folded her hands in front of her notebook, staring down at it as she spoke."Oh, I see. You'll learn to do it soon enough, maybe. It seems kind of cool, though." Her eyes glanced over at the window, watching the leaves on the tree sway in the wind. Elaena was gone, she had noticed. Maybe off to get the cat that Elliot had mentioned a moment ago, that's what she had guessed. It was a shame to not see her here, she didn't want to get to know her more, she seemed fun and all. Maybe she'd be able to catch up with her another time. 

(Lol they did)

(Lol they did)

(Lol they did)

> Ayame <

''Let's go now?''

Astrid Finchett

For the moment, Astrid had yet again averted hee eyes from Alejandro. She was getting this strange feeling again every time she looked at him, and she wasn't sure if she liked it (she couldn't say for certain that disliked it, though), so her solution, however temporary, was to look away. It didn't do much to reduce the blush that was still steadily creeping onto her cheeks, but it helped calm her mind down from the jumbled thoughts that keep pervading it. She cursed herself that this was happening, as she was always composed and put-together even if she did act teasing or flirtatious or sassy or whatever. Astrid had to learn to keep it under control, no matter the situation.

But then along came Alejandro. Without so much as trying he was able to cut through it, mess up her thoughts and head. She hadn't realized it, but Alejandro had constantly on Astrid's mind ever since they met. Always there, always... important. Her eyes widened some as she felt his fingers slip in hers, but she didn't protest, instead adjusting her hand so their hands fit better. The first thing she noticed was just how well their hands fit together. Like, they were- no. Astrid shook her head a bit, the thought disappearing just as quickly as it formed. She wasn't about to give herself stupid ideas, not when she was so... so emotionally vulnerable. No way was that happening.

Alejandro's question did help distract her a bit from her own thoughts, enough to where she was able to bring her gaze back to meet his. How long would she be in the sling? "Good question. I heal pretty fast, so it shouldn't be long. But it doesn't matter anyways." It wasn't an exaggeration, she had found growing up that her wounds tended to heal faster than everyone she knew, and she did get a lot of wounds from a lot of different reasons, but she wasn't about to tell him that. "I was planning on getting the hell out of here as soon as the doctors were out of sight." Astrid definitely wasn't the type to be cooped up somewhere just for something as dumb as a broken shoulder. This was nothing. To Astrid, it wasn't a big deal, even though in reality, it was. She never was good at giving herself a rest, and had been called reckless countless times for it. Glancing at Alejandro's leg, she spoke again. "You are right, we do have missions that we have to finish. Will you be okay to move today?" 

tumblr_no3h7vu4Bo1r1d32zo1_1280.jpg

Alejandro didn't know why, but just the way he was holding Astrid's hand felt natural. It felt like he had to hold her hand or something bad would happen. He noticed that she looked away, but her face was still red, though his pale skin showed the same reaction from the beginning. He had been blushing for quite the while now and didn't know of any ways to make it stop. Pushing thw whole blushing thing to the side, he instead embraced the fact his face was red as a cherry, courageously looking Astrid in the eyes with his face in it's current state. "I look funny with my face like this don't I? Feel free to laugh, cause I'll be doing the same." He said before chuckling. 

Things seemed to be going well for the two. Alejandro didn't have the tense feeling he had around Astrid anymore, but instead it was replaced with a feeling of... Happiness... And comfort. After that thought, he really wanted to just slap hinself. Astrid was cool and all, but that could never be... Being her friend and well... Being somewhat attracted to the person he despised moments ago wouldn't work out... Then again... Nothing around this place is normal, not even the blue haired boy himself or his red head friend. All he could do is wish himself good luck. 

Alejandro had been thinking on what he would do to get rid of this blush when he heard Astrid's voice, causing him to look up at her with curiosity. So she was already to leave? Alejandro figured it was time to take off the brace anyways. He leaned over and undid the brace, letting it drop to the floor. "I didn't want to worry the doctors and nurses... When I saw you on my way here, I was fine. Just wanted to spend time with yo- I mean, did you say something about leaving? W-W-We can go n-now. H-How about th-the window?" He asked, looking to the side like none of that just happened and he was just being his natural cold natured self. 

> Ayame <

Ayame gladly stood up and then waited for Harumi and smiled at her.

Harumi soon followed her again after she got full felling back with a happy smile

> Ayame <

Harumi soon followed her again after she got full felling back with a happy smile

> Ayame <

> Ayame <

Ayame started walking again and watching Harumi if she'd follow.

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Tch, idiot...''

She said before she summoned a spiritual shield that seemed to deflect the bullets. But the spear, the spear had impacted the ground and made a crack as spiritual spearheads flew out of the cracks and homed into Dante. About 10 Spearheads were guided towards him.

Confused as to how when he launches it at neck height behind Himeragi, it would hit her chest?

> Ayame <

''Hm...I'll try that next time...''

Ayame said as she held her sister in a sisterly loving way happily.

((well it would have hit her back then...))

Dante laughed, "SHE SPEAKS!!!!" laughing he summoned a massive Iron pillar and using it like a boa staff smashed away all 10 of the spears before turning and javelin throwing the pole at Himeragi. (we're talking like telephone pole sized solid iron btw.))

Everest blinked and laughed, "Please. I may be a pervert with some naughty fetishes, but I would never defile a corpse.... wait.... do the undead count as defiling a corpse?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back