• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( @LunaCrosby I have sent it to you over PM, ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian walked across the stone path to the large building in front of her, "Geez, first class and i was already kicked out, what next?" She said through gritted teeth, she sighed as she relaxed, not many people where around as she went to sit under a tree. Kill, kill, kill, ki- Shut. It. She said to the same daemon that has been annoying her the entire day. What is with you? She asked the creature. Human souls, so tempting, The daemon replied, a drop of blood fell from her arm, she quickly looked at her shirt, a red stain where the open wound is, "Shit," She cursed under her breath, as she quickly pulled the blood from her shirt and made a small ball of blood, it hovered over her hand, she made small spiked, changing and morphing the blood to her liking. An angel using blood and hydras as a weapon, it sound like a bad joke. The daemon said, she didn't say anything back, she knew it was right. And, a Daemon helping an angel with there powers? Sounds like a knock-knock joke gone wrong. She said back, she gave a small smile as she looked up at the sun.

((HUI! Welcome back! Is the kitty better?))
-(Zac)-

Zac shook his head as he visibly calmed down, his eyes still a deep crimson, "Your more important at the moment," He said in a sincere tone as he looked up at Rosalie, his cheeks had a red hue on them before he turned his head to look at the door.

Allen sat in a tree reading a book, he had a free period right now so he planned on reading away his boredom. He heard someone sit below the tree, looking down and seeing someone he hand never seen before, which interested him. He watched her morph her blood in different way's, it seemed they had a similiar power, that was a nice thought to know he wasn't the only one. Allen noticed her look up and smile, he was curious as to what had suddenly made her smile, even if it was a small one. He grinned "Hey there" he said, deciding to make conversation with this stranger.

(( @LunaCrosby I have sent it to you over PM, ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian walked across the stone path to the large building in front of her, "Geez, first class and i was already kicked out, what next?" She said through gritted teeth, she sighed as she relaxed, not many people where around as she went to sit under a tree. Kill, kill, kill, ki- Shut. It. She said to the same daemon that has been annoying her the entire day. What is with you? She asked the creature. Human souls, so tempting, The daemon replied, a drop of blood fell from her arm, she quickly looked at her shirt, a red stain where the open wound is, "Shit," She cursed under her breath, as she quickly pulled the blood from her shirt and made a small ball of blood, it hovered over her hand, she made small spiked, changing and morphing the blood to her liking. An angel using blood and hydras as a weapon, it sound like a bad joke. The daemon said, she didn't say anything back, she knew it was right. And, a Daemon helping an angel with there powers? Sounds like a knock-knock joke gone wrong. She said back, she gave a small smile as she looked up at the sun.

((HUI! Welcome back! Is the kitty better?))
-(Zac)-

Zac shook his head as he visibly calmed down, his eyes still a deep crimson, "Your more important at the moment," He said in a sincere tone as he looked up at Rosalie, his cheeks had a red hue on them before he turned his head to look at the door.

((No, they have to put her down :'I))

Rosalie stared at him as he spoke, her cheeks turning a light pink at his words before looking down at her hands as she twiddled her thumbs. "I mean, I'll be okay until you come back, I wouldn't want you getting in trouble because you're staying here with me instead..."

Allen sat in a tree reading a book, he had a free period right now so he planned on reading away his boredom. He heard someone sit below the tree, looking down and seeing someone he hand never seen before, which interested him. He watched her morph her blood in different way's, it seemed they had a similiar power, that was a nice thought to know he wasn't the only one. Allen noticed her look up and smile, he was curious as to what had suddenly made her smile, even if it was a small one. He grinned "Hey there" he said, deciding to make conversation with this stranger.

-(Caspian)-

DANGER! The daemon shouted out in her head, she instantly threw the blood ball at the stranger, as she looked at him, he knew the daemon was lying, the blood ball instantly stopped mid air, "Sorry!" She yelled out before she turned around, "What the hell is your problem!?" She whisper shouted, to the daemon. Funny joke. Instantly she crushed the daemons soul, he was still alive, but the pain would be incredible. She sighed as the creature went silent, she turned around to look at the stranger, "My deepest apologise, i didn't mean to, the daemon kinda threw me off," She said as she bowed her head.

Annabel smiled and nodded happily as she opened up a portal with a smile then gestured for him to go through

Aya yelped as she was bumped into and fell down her books going everywhere as she landed on her but then looked up at the man yawning. "Your ok." She said tiredly

Sato watched as Annabel opened the portal. He then chuckled and turned to look at her, "See you on the other side." He said, laughing lightly before jumping through the portal, which took him to the portal Annabel had opened in the living world. 

(Sure x3)

Asako sat on a bench, attempting to read a book (Sadly she was never taught to read. T~T read well at least...) She huffed and simply closed the book, "Not worth getting a headache..." she groaned, he really should have just asked Hakuru or Yui, but she wanted to try and do something herself without help, and look where that got her. She leaned back against the back of the bench and looked up, she was excited for winter, after her and Kenai had talked about it she was more excited for it then usual.

Kenai had entered the park deciding to take a detour through it on his way home for two reasons. He liked the park, that was one and the second was he knew someone else who hung around the park as much as he did and he was curious to see if the pink haired individual was around. Walking along occasionally glancing around, he spotted her staring up into the sky. A gentle smile crossed his face as he walked around the bench and peered over so his face was hovering just above hers "I thought I'd find you here" he said with a quiet chuckle.

-(Caspian)-

DANGER! The daemon shouted out in her head, she instantly threw the blood ball at the stranger, as she looked at him, he knew the daemon was lying, the blood ball instantly stopped mid air, "Sorry!" She yelled out before she turned around, "What the hell is your problem!?" She whisper shouted, to the daemon. Funny joke. Instantly she crushed the daemons soul, he was still alive, but the pain would be incredible. She sighed as the creature went silent, she turned around to look at the stranger, "My deepest apologise, i didn't mean to, the daemon kinda threw me off," She said as she bowed her head.

Allen blinked, "I see... Don't worry about it" he said and rubbed the back of his head. His train of thought returned to the word Daemon, it had triggered his curiosity. "Could you tell more more about this Daemon? If it's personal or bother's you, you don't need to tell me, i'm just curious" he said.

Allen blinked, "I see... Don't worry about it" he said and rubbed the back of his head. His train of thought returned to the word Daemon, it had triggered his curiosity. "Could you tell more more about this Daemon? If it's personal or bother's you, you don't need to tell me, i'm just curious" he said.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sighed and waved her hand, "No no, it's fine, simple really, it was a high lord of hell, before he shoved his soul into mine, so now i have more power than a daemon and an angel, and that is why i was banished, not that is matters now anyway, hell and heaven have already been destroyed," She sighed again as she moved back to the tree, "Caspian de sol, pleasure to be your acquaintance," She said as she sat back down at the tree, the blood ball hovered back down to Caspians hand, "Did you get kicked out of class? Or do you have a free period? No need to answer," She said in a questioning tone until the end.

Kenai had entered the park deciding to take a detour through it on his way home for two reasons. He liked the park, that was one and the second was he knew someone else who hung around the park as much as he did and he was curious to see if the pink haired individual was around. Walking along occasionally glancing around, he spotted her staring up into the sky. A gentle smile crossed his face as he walked around the bench and peered over so his face was hovering just above hers "I thought I'd find you here" he said with a quiet chuckle.

(I'm sorry if the font was bright xDDD ima just use the normal black from now on)

Asako blinked, wide eye'd, she was surprised at his sudden arrival, especially after she was just thinking about him, was she psychic? who knows. She grinned, finally regaining composure, "Where else would I be but here?" she responded, poking his forehead. 

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sighed and waved her hand, "No no, it's fine, simple really, it was a high lord of hell, before he shoved his soul into mine, so now i have more power than a daemon and an angel, and that is why i was banished, not that is matters now anyway, hell and heaven have already been destroyed," She sighed again as she moved back to the tree, "Caspian de sol, pleasure to be your acquaintance," She said as she sat back down at the tree, the blood ball hovered back down to Caspians hand, "Did you get kicked out of class? Or do you have a free period? No need to answer," She said in a questioning tone until the end.

"I'm Allen, and the pleasure's all mine." he said and jumped down from the tree, he didn't want to rub off as weird. "I have a free period, though i'm taking a guess here and saying you were kicked out of class since you mentioned it" he said and smiled, looking at her.

-(Caspian)-

"I'm Allen, and the pleasure's all mine." he said and jumped down from the tree, he didn't want to rub off as weird. "I have a free period, though i'm taking a guess here and saying you were kicked out of class since you mentioned it" he said and smiled, looking at her.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sighed before giving a small humourless laugh, "Yep, all because i didn't want to show what powers i had," She said as anger radiated off of her, "It's not like i can control them very well, anger is the only way i can fully control anything other than controlling my blood," She said as she looked up at the person, "Nice name, shame i was given a name for a guy," She said with a small smile.

Rosalie stared at him as he spoke, her cheeks turning a light pink at his words before looking down at her hands as she twiddled her thumbs. "I mean, I'll be okay until you come back, I wouldn't want you getting in trouble because you're staying here with me instead..."

-(Zac)-

Zac sighed, his eyes still a deep crimson red as he looked up at Rosalie, "Your more important right now," He said as a slight red hue imprinted itself on his cheeks, he turned his head to look at the door.

(I'm sorry if the font was bright xDDD ima just use the normal black from now on)

Asako blinked, wide eye'd, she was surprised at his sudden arrival, especially after she was just thinking about him, was she psychic? who knows. She grinned, finally regaining composure, "Where else would I be but here?" she responded, poking his forehead. 

Kenai laughed a little when she poked his forehead. Grinning back at her, his canines visible as he did so. "I guess you have a point, it was an easy guess..." He said as he leaned back then walked around the bench to sit next to her "What're you up to?" He asked curiously.

Kenai laughed a little when she poked his forehead. Grinning back at her, his canines visible as he did so. "I guess you have a point, it was an easy guess..." He said as he leaned back then walked around the bench to sit next to her "What're you up to?" He asked curiously.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sighed before giving a small humourless laugh, "Yep, all because i didn't want to show what powers i had," She said as anger radiated off of her, "It's not like i can control them very well, anger is the only way i can fully control anything other than controlling my blood," She said as she looked up at the person, "Nice name, shame i was given a name for a guy," She said with a small smile.

-(Zac)-

Zac sighed, his eyes still a deep crimson red as he looked up at Rosalie, "Your more important right now," He said as a slight red hue imprinted itself on his cheeks, he turned his head to look at the door.

Allen stared at her curiously, name of a guy? it was true she was the first girl he had met with the name Caspian, but that made her unique. "That just make's you even more unique in my opinion, though if it helps any, I can call you Cas?" he suggested.

Asako put her hand on the book and slowly slid it out of view, "N-Nothing really, just admiring how great the sun feel's right now, that's all" she said and quickly nodded.

-(Caspian)-

-(Zac)-

((Wait, I'm confused. I already replied to that with the reply you used to give me the same reply *dies*))

Asako put her hand on the book and slowly slid it out of view, "N-Nothing really, just admiring how great the sun feel's right now, that's all" she said and quickly nodded.

Kenai blinked, noticing the book she had slid out of view, with a raised brow he looked at her "Uh-huh....Any particular reason you're sliding that book away from me?" He asked as his gaze moved down to where the book was and then up to look at her again.

Last edited by a moderator:

((Sorry, i am just stupid,))
-(Zac)-

Zac looked back at Rosalie, "No, you are more important right now, he can wait. OK? And you most likely lost a good third of your total blood, so it may be hard to walk," Zac said as he stood up, his cheeks had turned back to normal, "I'll just be getting something, just say my name and i'll quickly come back," He said before he opened a portal, the black and red swirling around the outside, but easily clear in the middle. It looked like a kitchen, people in white uniforms rushing around, they seemed to not even see the portal, "What would you like? Just ask," Zac said with a small smile.

Kenai blinked, noticing the book she had slid out of view, with a raised brow he looked at her "Uh-huh....Any particular reason you're sliding that book away from me?" He asked as his gaze moved up to look at her.

Asako froze, Crap... she thought, "W-W-What book? I don't know what you're t-talking about" she said, playing dumb with him, she'd die if he found out her secret, and she didn't want to seem dumb, especially around him.

Allen stared at her curiously, name of a guy? it was true she was the first girl he had met with the name Caspian, but that made her unique. "That just make's you even more unique in my opinion, though if it helps any, I can call you Cas?" he suggested.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian shrugged, K... ill... Caspian hissed as she heard the voice in her head, "I don't mind anything," She said as she looked up at Allen.

((Sorry, i am just stupid,))
-(Zac)-

Zac looked back at Rosalie, "No, you are more important right now, he can wait. OK? And you most likely lost a good third of your total blood, so it may be hard to walk," Zac said as he stood up, his cheeks had turned back to normal, "I'll just be getting something, just say my name and i'll quickly come back," He said before he opened a portal, the black and red swirling around the outside, but easily clear in the middle. It looked like a kitchen, people in white uniforms rushing around, they seemed to not even see the portal, "What would you like? Just ask," Zac said with a small smile.

Rosalie huffed a little "Okay" her voice answered softly, she felt like she was being a bother with him having to stay around until she felt okay. She looked up when he opened the portal to what looked like a kitchen "What would I like? You mean to eat?" She looked into the portal, honestly, she didn't feel like eating, her stomach felt a bit weird but she guessed eating was a necessity "...Uhm, I guess a sandwich or something" she rubbed the side of her face with her hand.

Asako froze, Crap... she thought, "W-W-What book? I don't know what you're t-talking about" she said, playing dumb with him, she'd die if he found out her secret, and she didn't want to seem dumb, especially around him.

Kenai leaned over to see her hand better "The one you're sliding away from me" he said plainly "Is it weird book or something?" He asked with a slightly confused expression about what was going on.

Rosalie huffed a little "Okay" her voice answered softly, she felt like she was being a bother with him having to stay around until she felt okay. She looked up when he opened the portal to what looked like a kitchen "What would I like? You mean to eat?" She looked into the portal, honestly, she didn't feel like eating, her stomach felt a bit weird but she guessed eating was a necessity "...Uhm, I guess a sandwich or something" she rubbed the side of her face with her hand.

-(Zac)-

Zac put his hands on his hips, "Well, what do you want in the sandwich?" Zac asked as he crossed his arms with a smile.

-(Zac)-

Zac put his hands on his hips, "Well, what do you want in the sandwich?" Zac asked as he crossed his arms with a smile.

She had sat up a bit straighter now, no longer needing to support herself against the headboatd of the bed "Uh...ham and some lettuce and stuff would be fine I guess..." She answered after a moment of thought. She wondered how long it would be until her legs weren't so shaky, she didn't want to be a bother for much longer.

She had sat up a bit straighter now, no longer needing to support herself against the headboatd of the bed "Uh...ham and some lettuce and stuff would be fine I guess..." She answered after a moment of thought. She wondered how long it would be until her legs weren't so shaky, she didn't want to be a bother for much longer.

((I almost died from the cringe in this...))
-(Zac)-

Zac shot her another smile, "OK. Oh and, if you think your a bother, you honestly aren't, it was my fault in the first place, so this is not even paying you back for what i did," He said before he stepped through the portal, the face of everyone seemed to change, a mix of fear and surprise, "Can i use one of your chefs?" He asked a man who was just earlier ordering people around, "Y-yes, but of course!" He said extremely happy, "Thankyou, i just need one of them to make a sandwich," He said with a blank face, "Yes sir, just tell me what is the main ingredients and i shall make it perfect," He said as he threw his arm out to someone, "Ham and lettuce, anything else is your choice," Zac said as he stepped through the portal, he entered the room again with a blank face before he noticed Rosalie, his face seemingly happier, his eyes also calmed down slightly, it seemed they had hints of gold in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back