• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kenai laughed softly and shook his head "not all of them, no, some are more difficult than others" he said before pointing at one "This is one of the easier ones so let's start with this one and work from there" he suggested

Asako nodded and opened the book he had pointed out, staring at the page's, then slowly looking at him "at least this is the easy one......"

She quickly walked over to him standing behind him still blushing badly

"As am I." He said softly to her with a smile

Euloria smiled "That's good to hear" she said happily "...Do you know if you're staying a while or not this time?" She asked, curiously tilting her head.

Euloria smiled "That's good to hear" she said happily "...Do you know if you're staying a while or not this time?" She asked, curiously tilting her head.

"I'm staying for a long time my love. I spent a longer time in the place so I have more time with my beautiful wife and daughter." He said spftly

Asako nodded and opened the book he had pointed out, staring at the page's, then slowly looking at him "at least this is the easy one......"

Kenai nodded "Can you recognise any of the words here?" He asked "If not dont worry, we can take as much time as you need. I have a picture book here too, with the word under the picture like rabbit and cat, things like that if you want to start off there to know what the sounds look like...", he said pulling another book from the pile and lifting it, trying to assure her it was okay and there was no need to be embarrassed about it.

"I'm staying for a long time my love. I spent a longer time in the place so I have more time with my beautiful wife and daughter." He said spftly

Euloria just couldn't stop herself from smiling brightly upon hearing this, sure she understood why he had to go but that didn't mean she didn't miss him terribly when he wasn't there "I'm glad~" she chimed, it was good timing as well, since Ariel had started school, she was about to be completely on her own during the day, which hadn't happened in a long time.

Allen looked up at the sky and noticed the cloud's darkening. He nodded and smiled, "Yeah we should, i'd hate for us to get soaked, we'd probably get sick...." he said.

-(Caspian)- 

Caspian quickly got to her feet, dusting herself off, "I'm actually glad to be in your company, no-one has ever shut him up for so long," She said with a happy smile. Don't make me sound like an annoyance, it was half your fault as well as mine. She hissed in annoyance at the voice. No, you wanted to be inside and angels body, so here you have it, enjoy the pain of being crushed. She said before she mentally crushed the daemons soul again, silence settled into her mind again, a light rain started to pour, Caspian sighed, "Well, come on," She said as she started walking towards the library.

Atrio nodded as he sat up in the bed stretching and yawning tiredly

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn quickly changed into a normal outfit for her, a dark crimson long sleeve jumper with a black shirt underneath with some baggy jeans. She opened the door and exited into her room again, "Do i... Look good?" She asked as she fiddled with the hem of the jumper looking down.

Rosalie thought over it, it had only taken her a split second to think of her answer this time now that she was sure that he meant what he said, she nodded "Yes, I do want to" she answered after a moment, sounding more sure of her answer than the first time he had asked.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a gleeful smile as he lightly pressed his lips against hers pulling away a couple seconds later. "Do you want to try and stand again?" He asked as he stood up, putting his hand out for her to take.

Atrio nodded as he sat up in the bed stretching and yawning tiredly

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn quickly changed into a normal outfit for her, a dark crimson long sleeve jumper with a black shirt underneath with some baggy jeans. She opened the door and exited into her room again, "Do i... Look good?" She asked as she fiddled with the hem of the jumper looking down.

Rosalie thought over it, it had only taken her a split second to think of her answer this time now that she was sure that he meant what he said, she nodded "Yes, I do want to" she answered after a moment, sounding more sure of her answer than the first time he had asked.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a gleeful smile as he lightly pressed his lips against hers pulling away a couple seconds later. "Do you want to try and stand again?" He asked as he stood up, putting his hand out for her to take.

-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

Rosalie nodded, she did feel a lot better now than earlier, her skin had even turned to its normal colour rather than a sick kind of pale, so she was certain she wanted to try it out again "Yeah, I think I'm good to go this time" she smiled up at him before taking his hand and standing up less shakily than before.

-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

Rosalie nodded, she did feel a lot better now than earlier, her skin had even turned to its normal colour rather than a sick kind of pale, so she was certain she wanted to try it out again "Yeah, I think I'm good to go this time" she smiled up at him before taking his hand and standing up less shakily than before.

((Have to go now, sorry, will try to get something up in 9 hours, or through the day!))
-(Zac)-

Zac quickly used his spare arm to wrap around Rosalies waist just in case she was about to fall over, "Careful," He said as he moved her closer to himself. Another strike of lightning and thunder struck much closer this time. Zac had turned his head to look outside the window, nothing being seen, but Zacs face seemed to turn into anger.

Allen looked up at the sky and noticed the cloud's darkening. He nodded and smiled, "Yeah we should, i'd hate for us to get soaked, we'd probably get sick...." he said.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sighed as she jumped up, "You know, i enjoy being in your company, the daemon is more quiet around you for some reason," She said with a happy smile. Don't make me sound like an annoyance, it was half your fault as well... Caspian hissed in annoyance as the daemon spoke. Shut up. She said in an angry tone before crushing the daemons soul more, a light rain started pouring down, she sighed again before walking towards the library, "You coming?" She yelled out as she was halfway down the path.

She smiled, "Thank you. We should try when we get to my dorm. " she said, "I wouldn't want to pass out here. " she said, her wings going behind her, trying to take less space. 

(I didn't have my ID so i couldn't get on the bus ;-;)

((I sowy?))

Kaz shrugged, "sure! sounds good to me. kaz slowly began to drift forwards towards the edge of the pool, slowly drifting behind Furia, following along.

((Have to go now, sorry, will try to get something up in 9 hours, or through the day!))
-(Zac)-

Zac quickly used his spare arm to wrap around Rosalies waist just in case she was about to fall over, "Careful," He said as he moved her closer to himself. Another strike of lightning and thunder struck much closer this time. Zac had turned his head to look outside the window, nothing being seen, but Zacs face seemed to turn into anger.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sighed as she jumped up, "You know, i enjoy being in your company, the daemon is more quiet around you for some reason," She said with a happy smile. Don't make me sound like an annoyance, it was half your fault as well... Caspian hissed in annoyance as the daemon spoke. Shut up. She said in an angry tone before crushing the daemons soul more, a light rain started pouring down, she sighed again before walking towards the library, "You coming?" She yelled out as she was halfway down the path.

((That's okay, I'll be going to sleep soon anyways :3))

Standing up, she had felt his arm move around to steady her, though this time she didn't need to be steadied half as much, she still had the slightest wobble. She blinked as she was moved closer to him. Flinching at the next thunder and lightning strike, after which she looked towards the window from where she stood, noting Zac's expression but seeing absolutely nothing apart from the rotten weather outside, that seemed like a weird thing to be angry at. With that thought in mind, her gaze had travelled back to look up at his expression "Is everything okay?" she questioned wearing a slightly confused expression.

C4 laughed and smiled "nah I think I'll pass on the petting zoo. Last time I went to one, a mini herd of goats tried to eat my yahoo off. Now I have this irrational fear of goats. I may like fluffy things but I would prefer to keep my yahoo. Besides, I doubt any of those animals are as fluffy and adorable as you. "

((This wasn't tagged at all so I didn't see it sorry :'I))

Yuna furrowed her brows listening to his story as she tried to keep a serious expression but she just couldn't and thus, burst into giggles "Jeez, what kind of petting zoo did you go to?!" She said between giggles before her laughing eventually died down "Seriously though, that's the first time I've heard of goats doing something like that." She said glancing over at him from where she was laying g on the grass "And I don't know about me winning on that front, fluffy bunnies and baby ducks are hard to beat, even in my bear form" she said with a gentle laugh.

"I can tell judging by how your here right now." she said with a smile as she kissed his cheek lovingly and hugged him 

"Makes sense. I was gonna head out and get some pizza, but I guess I can just hangout with you guys." Aaron said, smiling happily when Annabel kissed his cheek. Sato sighed and stuck out his tongue as if saying "ew". Sato then spoke up, "Actually how about we get the pizza, come back and all enjoy a good movie." He suggested, before getting a nod of approval from Aaron. "I agree kid. What do you say babe?" Aaron adked Annabel. 

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi nodded before she climbed on. Though she noticed Kuroh's expression. It seemed a bit off. Is it because he is still worrying about her back? As she finished climbing on, she sort of hugged Kuroh in a comforting way while on his back and spoke softly as she gave him a nice happy expression, as if everything was okay.

''What's with that look? Don't worry about my back, it'll be fine soon...''

@Wicked Jester

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_n3kfxhxmLJ1sg1cgoo2_r2_500_zps8awybx4q.gif

...♆Kuroh wrapped his arms around Himeragi's thighs and stood up, using his grip to keep her elevated on his back. He then began walking down the hallway, replying to Himeragi as he did so. In truth, Himeragi didn't weigh anything to him, so he was able to walk normally without worrying about dropping her. It wasn't long until they reached the courtyard♆...

“ Sorry, I can't help it. This type of feeling is unusual for me, it's never happened before.. 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
School Courtyard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
-Thetis-

Thetis looked at the clock. The class was ending shortly so she decided to reign in the hormone factory. "Listen up. Your Homework will be to sit with your partner or partners in your groups and each person will list in their journals the acute differences that set them apart from you. DO not note sex. Yes you are working with the opposite sex. But Do make a prediction of how they will physically mature. Example: will the boy lose his baby face and develop a rugged look? Will the girl hair soften in color, and her cheekbones change? Stuff like that. And with that I will release you a few minutes early, as a nice little treat for the first day." She said as she returned to her tub of water and started to gather her papers and books.

-Misafune-

After gathering his stuff, he stood at Rini's desk. "Can we work on this over some tea?" he asked her bashfully..

-Everyone else-

They agreed to pair up and help each other. Really.

@Fukushima Akira @Nona@LunaCrosby @Lumina @Tobi Naefaerne @Roman @Wicked Jester @Himeragi Seiker @Mayyflower @JJKab @The Royal Keen

-Thetis-

Thetis looked at the clock. The class was ending shortly so she decided to reign in the hormone factory. "Listen up. Your Homework will be to sit with your partner or partners in your groups and each person will list in their journals the acute differences that set them apart from you. DO not note sex. Yes you are working with the opposite sex. But Do make a prediction of how they will physically mature. Example: will the boy lose his baby face and develop a rugged look? Will the girl hair soften in color, and her cheekbones change? Stuff like that. And with that I will release you a few minutes early, as a nice little treat for the first day." She said as she returned to her tub of water and started to gather her papers and books.

-Misafune-

After gathering his stuff, he stood at Rini's desk. "Can we work on this over some tea?" he asked her bashfully..

-Everyone else-

They agreed to pair up and help each other. Really.

@Fukushima Akira @Nona@LunaCrosby @Lumina @Tobi Naefaerne @Roman @Wicked Jester @Himeragi Seiker @Mayyflower @JJKab @The Royal Keen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back