• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled, "Because, I saw past that because, you're funny. And, it's easy to look past that stuff, since it's just like smoking a cigarette, I can deal with it, and ignore it..." he said, not bringing up the shooting anymore, "I saw past it all, and saw a perfect lady in my eyes." he said, Cody can see past the dark, and see the dim lit light inside her, since he's been down the dark path before, and doesn't want anyone to go down that path either, it's the worst path to take.
She sighed "leaning on him , i dont feel so great " she said with a sigh gritting her teeth " i feel jittery

JJKab said:
Ollene hissed with pain, as she nodded, waiting for the girl to finish what she was doing, with a soft blush
She stared into the girls eyes as she collected data from her injury then sighed. "Nothing major, massive bruise and some damage to the skull but it isn't enough damage to effect you." She told her

(Course!! @HimeragiSeiker)

charleen said:
Nico shook her head slightly.
"No no no.. I wasn't scared,"

She exclaimed.

"It felt more exhilarating like within that split of second you able to stop me and.. well I'm amazed.."

She added, smiling brightly. Nico took one last bite and she set her plate aside from her.

"As you see, I have healing abilities, but that is not enough to possibly fight someone.. soo I'm awful,"

She sighed softly as she sank into her seat.
Leon giggled lightly ,standing up, and taking both of their plates

"I'll be right back, just gonna take those plates to the washing room" He exclaimed, giving her a soft smile, before walking away.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac's father and mother nodded before someone came up behind him, "Holding out on me big bro?" Someone said as she leaned back on Zac, within an instance Zac moved to the left and the person fell to the ground with a thud, "Ow, prick!" The person slightly yelled at Zac, "Don't be an idiot then," Zac said as he moved back next to Amber, her wrapped and arm around hr waist and the person covered there eyes, "I'm too young!" The person said as they jumped to there feet. He's my little brother, unlike me, he isn't adopted. Zac said through mind link, "Your 12,000 year's old," Zac said in a bored tone as Zac's parent's gave one last smile at Amber before there faces became stone cold as they talked with other's. Sorry about that, if they show emotion that mean's they favour that race, it ends in another war. Zac said through mind link as he kissed Amber on the cheek, he looked at Amber and smiled, "Couldn't help myself," He said with a short laugh at the end.

((How high is your character Btw, Evelyn is like 5'3, Zac being 6'3))

-(Evelyn)-

"I lived a nightmare," Evelyn said in a low whisper, Atrio not being able to hear, she gave another humourless laugh as her eyes returned to the normal crimson and gold, her gold one slightly darker than usual. Zac, i am going to go grab are classes soon. Evelyn said through the mind link they always had, Evelyn sighed before she stood up and straightened her back.
Atrio did hear her words dispute her barely audible voice. "Well we can debate this later. What is your name if I may ask?" He asked her politely

(He's 6"4)

Sixxx said:
She sighed "leaning on him , i dont feel so great " she said with a sigh gritting her teeth " i feel jittery
Cody helped her to his bed and set her down, "If you want you can crash here, or we can go to your house and I can help you get past it." he said, "Either way I can help you through this." he said, reassuring her that he'll stay by her side through this.

JJKab said:
Ollene sighed softly, opening her eyes, as she looked at the girl
"Can you take me to the ground, p-p-lease?" SHe asked, shivering lightly
"Course." Shali said as she stood up carring her bridal style and walked to the edge of the building and took a step of without hesitation while holding the girl tight

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Course." Shali said as she stood up carring her bridal style and walked to the edge of the building and took a step of without hesitation while holding the girl tight

[/QUOTE]
Ollene shrieked, holding tightly onto Shali, as she looked with fright at the ground.

"w-W-w--What?!" She was widely confused

JJKab said:
Ollene shrieked, holding tightly onto Shali, as she looked with fright at the ground.
"w-W-w--What?!" She was widely confused
Shali landed lightly on the ground in a kneeling position. "What's wrong?" She asked the girl curiously

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac's father and mother nodded before someone came up behind him, "Holding out on me big bro?" Someone said as she leaned back on Zac, within an instance Zac moved to the left and the person fell to the ground with a thud, "Ow, prick!" The person slightly yelled at Zac, "Don't be an idiot then," Zac said as he moved back next to Amber, her wrapped and arm around hr waist and the person covered there eyes, "I'm too young!" The person said as they jumped to there feet. He's my little brother, unlike me, he isn't adopted. Zac said through mind link, "Your 12,000 year's old," Zac said in a bored tone as Zac's parent's gave one last smile at Amber before there faces became stone cold as they talked with other's. Sorry about that, if they show emotion that mean's they favour that race, it ends in another war. Zac said through mind link as he kissed Amber on the cheek, he looked at Amber and smiled, "Couldn't help myself," He said with a short laugh at the end.

((How high is your character Btw, Evelyn is like 5'3, Zac being 6'3))

-(Evelyn)-

"I lived a nightmare," Evelyn said in a low whisper, Atrio not being able to hear, she gave another humourless laugh as her eyes returned to the normal crimson and gold, her gold one slightly darker than usual. Zac, i am going to go grab are classes soon. Evelyn said through the mind link they always had, Evelyn sighed before she stood up and straightened her back.
Well you seem to favor me quite a bit she chuckled to her self and smiling happy to have his arms around her " you should loose control like that more often" she whispered to him and grinned.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shali landed lightly on the ground in a kneeling position. "What's wrong?" She asked the girl curiously

[/QUOTE]
"H---How... Yo... We were soo..." She was genuainely confused as to how they got so gently on the ground from so high up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio did hear her words dispute her barely audible voice. "Well we can debate this later. What is your name if I may ask?" He asked her politely
(He's 6"4)

[/QUOTE]
-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed, "Evelyn, Evelyn Crimson Rose," Evelyn said with a short sigh as she held out her hand, "You?" Evelyn asked as she cocked her head slightly.

Sixxx said:
Well you seem to favor me quite a bit she chuckled to her self and smiling happy to have his arms around her " you should loose control like that more often" she whispered to him and grinned.
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small low growl, "I might do here," He said in a low whisper into Amber's ear as the person came up to them, "Can you stop raping her ear?" The person said before Zac looked at him, he slowly moved back, "Take a chill pill," He said as Zac turned back to Amber, "This isn't over," He said in a low whisper, Zac's father opened up his arm's and smiled at everyone, "My friends, it is time for the meeting, please everyone that is not needed for this year's meeting exit the room," Instantly Zac was pulling Amber out of the room. He just told me to get out of the room while i still can, there's going to be a lot of shouting. Zac said as he had an apologetic look on his face, they exited the room and entered the one where everyone else was, they all looked at Zac and went back to talking. There's a lot of people who want the throne.... Zac said with a sorry look on his face, he exited the large room and quickly made a portal back to his room.

JJKab said:
"H---How... Yo... We were soo..." She was genuainely confused as to how they got so gently on the ground from so high up
"What's wrong? Have you never seen an AI unit before?" She asked her curiously

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
Evelyn sighed, "Evelyn, Evelyn Crimson Rose," Evelyn said with a short sigh as she held out her hand, "You?" Evelyn asked as she cocked her head slightly.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small low growl, "I might do here," He said in a low whisper into Amber's ear as the person came up to them, "Can you stop raping her ear?" The person said before Zac looked at him, he slowly moved back, "Take a chill pill," He said as Zac turned back to Amber, "This isn't over," He said in a low whisper, Zac's father opened up his arm's and smiled at everyone, "My friends, it is time for the meeting, please everyone that is not needed for this year's meeting exit the room," Instantly Zac was pulling Amber out of the room. He just told me to get out of the room while i still can, there's going to be a lot of shouting. Zac said as he had an apologetic look on his face, they exited the room and entered the one where everyone else was, they all looked at Zac and went back to talking. There's a lot of people who want the throne.... Zac said with a sorry look on his face, he exited the large room and quickly made a portal back to his room.
"Atrio. Just atrio." He told her as he took her hand in his and shook her hand gently

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What's wrong? Have you never seen an AI unit before?" She asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
"N-No" Ollene exclaimed, being pretty suprised.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody helped her to his bed and set her down, "If you want you can crash here, or we can go to your house and I can help you get past it." he said, "Either way I can help you through this." he said, reassuring her that he'll stay by her side through this.
She clutched the bed rolling onto her side , visibly shaking her hair started to look damp as she sweat " c-can you g-get a grabage can " she said looking at up him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Atrio. Just atrio." He told her as he took her hand in his and shook her hand gently

[/QUOTE]
-(Evelyn)-

As Atrio took her hand sparks instantly shot up her arm, she retracted and looked at her hand, "Did you just....?" She said as she looked at Atrio, her eyes turning polar opposites, the crimson turned to a bright red while the dark gold turned a bright gold.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-
As Atrio took her hand sparks instantly shot up her arm, she retracted and looked at her hand, "Did you just....?" She said as she looked at Atrio, her eyes turning polar opposites, the crimson turned to a bright red while the dark gold turned a bright gold.
"Hmm?" He asked as he tilted his head a little in confusion as to what she was reacting over. "What?" He asked her curiously not understanding

Sixxx said:
She clutched the bed rolling onto her side , visibly shaking her hair started to look damp as she sweat " c-can you g-get a grabage can " she said looking at up him
Cody grabbed one and brought it to her and laid it next to the bed, "Here, I'll get some water for you." he said, going to the fridge and grabbing a cold water and bringing back to her. The he sat beside her.

VenomSlayer said:
-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

Amber sighed as the steped through seeming to finally realx " im not even in line and that was stressful " she said turning back to him " but your parents seem nice " she said with a soft smile

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody grabbed one and brought it to her and laid it next to the bed, "Here, I'll get some water for you." he said, going to the fridge and grabbing a cold water and bringing back to her. The he sat beside her.
She. Rolled and held the bin over the side of the bed sweat rolling off her and occasionally dripping into the can , before she vomited into it tears rolling down her face

JJKab said:
Leon giggled lightly ,standing up, and taking both of their plates
"I'll be right back, just gonna take those plates to the washing room" He exclaimed, giving her a soft smile, before walking away.
"Oh okay, thank you!"

She said happily. Nico smiled back at him as he was walking away. She took out her phone and looked through her social media

Users who are viewing this thread

Back